50 SHADES OF GAY

Galing kay YANDEREOBESSED

A HOMOPHOBIC, HOMOSEXUAL, GAY, SMUT BETWEEN TWO SWAG (secretly we are gay) BEST FRIENDS AND THEIR DRAMA me an... Higit pa

gay smut🥺💗
at school
rough sex
caught being a sussy baka
caught being a sussy baka pt. 2
exposed
exposed pt. 2
caught in 4k
The pimps backstory
Noah Neck??????
Experimenting

Buttplugs take revenge

78 2 3
Galing kay YANDEREOBESSED

As they were walking  home with buttplugs in their asses, they felt a tingly burning sensation. "WTF, my asshole burns." sad Dylan in pain. They all pulled down their pants in the middle of the road and looked at each others ass holes. "Holy shit." said Xavier. Their ass holes looked like a baboons face and there was blood pouring out 

(but with blood pouring out) 

They all fell down on the road with their red, bloody asses out, dying right there. Little did they know that the pimp of the town, Ferdinand Jose Martinez III aka JJ, had laced their buttplugs with rat poisoning. JJ had been watching them from a far, watching their bloody assholes quiver with defeat. After JJ had watched  them die,  he went back home and fucked Mrs. Painter. "Oh fuck, j-JOse MArtINez t-the THiRD!!!"  Right then and there she came so hard that she died. "oh shit, better put her in my pile i guess." JJ threw her body on to the countless people he killed by making them cum so hard to where it took their lives. JJ loved making people cum so hard until they died, so he went on a mass killing spree, fucking and killing everyone. He was so powerful that he could make someone cum just through sexting , and still kill them. But why did he target the three twinks? 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

2.7M 158K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
450K 26.5K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
1.4M 35K 47
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
4.6M 291K 106
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...