โ€โRโƒฅeโƒฅvโƒฅeโƒฅrโƒฅsโƒฅeโƒฅ Rโƒฅoโƒฅlโƒฅeโƒฅ โœฟYa...

By elvestoneanzelote1

โˆ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’†๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’“๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’“๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’”๐’† ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’„๐’‚๐’Ž๏ฟฝ... More

๐˜—๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ.
โ€๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ-๐Ÿฃ:๐˜•๐˜ฆ๐˜ป๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ?!โˆ
โœฏ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ: 2 ๐˜—๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ
โˆ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ: 3 ๐˜”๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ค
just some Question
โ—Ž๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ: 4 H๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ข'๐˜ด
โ˜…๐˜Š๐˜ฉ: 5 ๐˜›๐˜บ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ
ใฟ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ: 6 ๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
โœฆC๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ: 7 ๐˜œ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
Just random update
โœน๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ: 8 ๐˜—๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ

โžช๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ: 9- P๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ

2.3K 83 27
By elvestoneanzelote1

A:n- so sorry for such a long days since I last update!! I am really sorry.

Lᴀsᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ:

Well I was really hoping not to kill you but..you leave me no choice" as shards of ice came towards you, which you quickly took a huge step back ward, huffing.

At high speed you went near Douma who wasn't even ready of your sudden speed of covering the distance.

"Fire breathing: third form: blazing universe" you swung your sword downward nearly slicing Douma who quickly jump off a bit.

You smirked.

--------------------:

Your sword swirl with the blazing fire almost hit him.

Douma eyes widen from the sudden stumble who quickly use his attack.

You dodge it and still kept your sword ablaze as Douma seems to be persistent about the day going to come.

He used his demon art attack with drastic ice throwed at you.

You lose your constant attack when one of the women on the ground grabbed your leg making you stumble, soon some ice came in contact with your leg which you were caught off guard as suddenly Sanemi grabbed you away and rushes away.

Douma stared at the retreating forms and sigh in annoyance.

"Oh, Great one shall we chase after them?" Asked one of the followers women as he shook his head and stare at the crying women.

"And you dear Akoki, please take your sister death body at the burial"

"B-but! She is still alive! We just need heal-"

"And I said again... She is death now"

Akoki nodded and bowed as Akiko who barely open her eyes tried to call out to Douma who went inside the house.

---------

"The ice seems to be really.."

"Yeah" you muttered as you can't find anyway to burn it or either heal your leg making you sigh in annoyance as Sanemi sat on a boulder sighing with Muichiro still inspecting the ice on your leg.

"I guess... I have to go to.. Butterfly estate"

"Hmmm,"

As Sanemi sighed in annoyance and impatient.

"We should hurry up the place is nowhere near the eastate beside the ice It will be difficult to reach on time"

"The.. Ice seems to be getting more and more growing of you.."

You frowned to yourself as your not aware of what to do with the ice.

"Shall.. I carry you there?" Asked Muichiro in complete stare at you as you shook your head.

"I am heavy and beside it will be trouble-"

"Agh! Stop standing and let just rush we will think about it later" said Sanemi who carried you in bridal style making your eyes widen.

Muichiro stare and frown.

"And I said.. I can carry.. Her"

--------

"So there is one more injured person.."

"Yeah"

"Hmm.. These ice are familiar whom did you encounter, y/n~"

"...."

You avoided eyes contact towards Shinobu who is keeping a very close distance with you.

".. Y/n~?"

"Can.. The ice be taken out?"

"Yes of course~ There is two ways.. One I have to chopped away your iced leg also the unarmed leg! Don't worry it won't be painful!"

You stare at her in confusion and weary as her smile still plaster on her face in a charming way.

"W-what about two?"

"Oh.. I was wondering you will took these option its.. Tempting.. But~ two is my favourite"

"And that is-?"

Your whole body froze Shinobu whispered in your ears.

"It can be disperse if~ you have s-e-x~ with someone~" her breathy voice make you back away which she smile brightly.

"Your lying.." You said as she just chuckled.

'Who in the world have those type of demon art for that it is impossible and not a miliminute I will do so' you thought in pure disagreement.

"Ara~ I was kidding seems like you weren't flustered aw~ I really wanted to see your flustered face~ oh well the real second option is~"

"...."

"Kill a person and let the blood be poured on your leg~"

"Kill?"

"Yes.. Since it was not really a demon art but a curse.. I am aware of these one.. And Its not given by a demon.. But a human"

You stared at Shinobu whose eyes held some unexplained feelings when she mention about a curse on you.

"..."

"Silence? Oh well.. If you want I will kill a person for you?~"

"There.. Is no need.. I am pretty sure.."

"But.. The ice will grow on you and soon it may covered you a whole"

"Huh?"

"You are aware that the ice will froze you a complete ice statue if you did not kill a person.."

"Do I have to? I mean I can used other blood packets or-"

"Its a curse y/n, it is either you kill a person and let it shoaked the ice or someone else kill for you and bring the shoaked blood the curse won't be lifted until the blood is from a victim of been killed."

"...oh..."

You looked saddened as more ice grew from your leg to the knee.

"It will only two days..."

"Huh?"

"Hmm~" Shinobu smiled and left without another word as you sat there frowning.

'How am I going to kill someone?'

-------:::

A:n- that's all for today ~

Taisho secret:

★ Mᴜɪᴄʜɪʀᴏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴠᴇʀsᴀᴛɪᴏɴ.

✦Sʜɪɴᴏʙᴜ ɪs ᴘʟᴏᴛᴛɪɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ

♡ Dᴏᴜᴍᴀ ᴋɴᴏᴡs ᴡʜᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴘᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴜʀsᴇ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ.

☆ Aᴜᴛʜᴏʀ ɪs ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ ɴᴏ ɪᴅᴇᴀ ᴏғ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛʜɪs sᴛᴏʀʏ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 10.1K 36
( YANDERE STALKER X FEM! READER ) ๆฐ—ใซใ—ใชใ„: อ€ฬ—โž› โ•ฐโ”€โ–ธ โ I'm the only one that can see you like this, that can ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž you like this โž ใƒป๊ง๏ผŽโ”โ” ๐ˆ๏ฟฝ...
312K 17.2K 51
โ†ณ โ [ ไธๅนธใช ] โž โ” yandere muzan kibutsuji x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a girl from the present gets transported into the world...
188K 5K 24
๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฎ ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ต ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ป๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป? ๐’๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ง๐จ ๐จ๐ง...