The Own Goal ✔️

CarriedAwayCrazy द्वारा

A typical story of boy meets girl, a holiday romance. Nothing more than two twenty something's enjoying a lav... अधिक

Prologue
Part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
Part 11
Part 12
part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
~ The Own Goal ~ continued ~
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108
Part 109
Part 110 - Surprise!
Part 111
Part 112 - Going home
Part 113
Part 114
Part 115
part 116
Part 117
part 118
Part 119
Part 120
Part 121
Part 122
Cast

Part 76

2.5K 58 14
CarriedAwayCrazy द्वारा

Jack walks into the changing room a bit late, but to be honest he's rarely on time so that's not what makes the room turn to him and hush into silence.

Everyone has seen the texts.

He looks fucked. Totally fucked. He's also got one hell of a black eye.

His face isn't hiding the fact that he's probably been crying all night.
His eyes are red and puffy and bloodshot. His skin is all pale and blotchy.

No ones exactly rushing to check he's ok though.

They were all talking about him, he's brought it on himself.

Bernardo is the first to speak. "What's wrong with your face, the bruise?"

Jack shrugs "Chelsea threw a mug at my head"

There's a few chuckles

"Some might say thats ironic" chuckles stones.

"Huh?" It's obviously gone over Jacks head, unlike the mug.

"You know, having a mug chucked at you.....you are a bloody mug, messing with a nice lass like Chelsea, you're a fool Grealish, a bloody fool" stones tells him.

And suddenly Jack's crying, really really crying, not even losing a cup final crying, but real end of the world crying.....no one knows what to do.

"But I didn't! It's not true!" He chokes on his own sobs.

"We've seen the messages Jack you sound ridiculous denying it" Kevin speaks up bluntly.

I notice Pep is in the doorway, how long has he been there? Not like him to be so quiet. I guess he's been there long enough.

"But it's NOT true, it's not" Jack looks around, no one believes him how can they? They saw the messages.

Jack's eyes settle on me. I just kind of shrug, I don't know what else I can do.
I see the hurt on his face. I look away, feeling guilty, because actually Jacks always been nice enough to me since I've started joining the first team.

"Come on Jack get sorted" Walks tells him.

"I love her walks, I love Chelsea so fucking much"

"Yeah" sighs Kyle "does hurt when you fuck around with the ones you do love, but you'll learn"

Jack coughs another sob away.

Peps obviously had enough and steps forward.

"Jack go to the gym or home please, you're not training with us or travelling tomorrow"

Jack looks distraught "ya don' wanna play me?"

"No Jack I don't want to look at you. I'm sick of your shit, get out of my changing rooms!"

Everyone puts their heads down as Jack gathers up his bag. He looks at me but I still can't meet his eyes. I know I should say something to him, but I just can't.

As he leaves I do notice Kyle give his wrist an apologetic squeeze as he walks past "you got somewhere to stay mate" he asks.
"Hotel" Jack whispers as he leaves the room.

***

I've called in sick. I've not taken Mia to nursery.

True to his word Jack did phone Jasmin and she's been here all night, picking up my broken pieces, yet again.

My phone rings. It's Karen.

"You don't have to answer it you know" Jasmin reminds me softly.

"I know"

I do answer it.

"Chelsea are you ok love?"

"No"

"No well it was a silly question.......look I don't condone what he's done. I'm fuming with him I am, and I'm here for you sweetheart because he's a fucking dickhead"

"Thanks"

"But......he is my son and no one can get hold of him and well......we all know what he's capable of"

"He's probably at training Karen"

"No, because I phoned them, I spoke to that Emily is it? She said Pep kicked him out, wouldn't let him train, and well that was first thing...."

"Well he's not here"

"No, ok, call me if you need me Chelsea, I'll speak to you soon.......and Chelsea?"

"Yeah?"

"We all love you know, you're family too"

I hang up and cry softly onto Jasmins shoulder.

***

Saturday and Jacks name is glaringly obviously missing from the team sheet. He isn't even on the bench.

I know Jack has now gone to his mum's. I checked with Layla and Ben had said he'd spoken to Jack and he'd gone to his mum's.
Apparently Jack was still denying all knowledge of the texts, despite the fact the whole world has seen them.

Jack's name is mud in the media. Pep not playing him or even taking him to the game is only fuelling the flames.
He's stopped messaging me, I threatened to block him after the millionth time he promised he hadn't done anything.

***

Late Saturday night and I'm sharing a bottle of wine with Jasmin, we've video called Sian, who is currently travelling around India with Chris. Not only did they finally admit to their feelings to each other, they both chucked in their jobs in and went off on the adventure of a lifetime.

*Well I'm shocked, I really thought he had changed Hun, I'm so sorry...* Sian says over the dodgy connection.

There's buzzing noise emmiting from the panel on the wall "oh fuck it's the front gate, hang on!" I jump up *well actually I better go now, but I'll speak to you in the week yeah? We've sent another couple of cards through for Mia* they have sent Mia a little note from each town they've travelled through, it's building into a lovely collection.

I'm in shock when I see who whose arrived. I buzz them through.

"It's Layla and Ben!" I tell an equally stunned Jasmin as I head to the door.

A few moments later and the four of us are sat around the table.

Ben looks shattered "did you play today as well?"
He nods.

"Driving here was probably the last thing you wanted to do.....so what's brought you here"

Ben and Layla look at each other.

Ben speaks "Chelsea I don't for a minute believe Jacky sent those texts, nor does his brother, or his parents. I've been speaking to Kevan, Chelsea if he'd had done it he would have admitted it by now!"

I bite my lip, this is what keeps haunting me too, with the other times, once I've found out he's never denied it.

"But the texts exist!" Says Jasmin before I get a chance speak.

"Just because they were sent, and even sent from Jacks phone, that don't mean he sent them"

I gasp "what? How?"

But Ben continues "his mum's really worried, he's not sleeping, not eating, not doing anything, literally he's just drifting around their place crying and saying he didn't send them"

"So who bloody sent them then Ben?" I ask. "Who the fuck would get long enough on his phone without him knowing?"

"Well it's not difficult, actually"
He stares at me, and I shut up.
"we know the date so all I started by looking up his fixtures and he was playing away that night, so then I messaged around the city boys I know to ask who he shared with......I did ask Jack but he's so messed up he couldn't remember what match I was on about"

That gets my attention, because Jack remembers and knows everything about football, you can tell him a random date and he'll reel of matches and results.

"So, do you who it was?" I ask. "Do think the person he shared with used his phone"

"Yeah" says Ben seriously, "and you're not going go like it"

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

8.1K 317 11
જ⁀➴ 𝐚 𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐧 𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𐙚 ❝ never had a bitch like me in your life and you ain't never had a bitch like me in your life nev...
115K 1.1K 30
Y/n, a simple 19 year old girl who goes to college, like normal people do. Her father is a very well known coach, he actively trains the Portuguese c...
39K 593 33
𝙣𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙄 𝙩𝙧𝙮, 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝
162K 2.8K 24
"𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝." 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦...