Her Hidden Pain

vel555

"Niya" he called her by standing in the middle of the sitting area but got no response in return. She always... Еще

⚠IMPORTANT⚠
Prologue
💕Characters💕
1. Their Lives
2. Unknown Plan
3. First Step of Destruction
4. Meeting Him
5. Mind In Confusion
6. His Victory
7. Her Worry and His Plan
9. Leaving Her Alone
10. His New Maid
11. His Cruelty
12. Waiting To Have Fun With Her
13. Humiliations
14. Crying For Her Fate
15. Her Boyfriend?
16. "She is no more"
17. Humiliations in the Party
18. Tit for Tat
19. Pinch of Guilt
20. Minds with Many Questions
21. Fighting back
22. Consoling Him
23. Something has Changed
24. Worried for her?
25. Close to death
26. Can eyes lie?
27. Taking care of her
28. Entry of a new maid
29. Falling for Each other?
30. Which Is Your True Self?
31. Her Fake Innocence
32. His Wrath
33. Hurtful Night
34. Drunk Aryan
35. No Hopes
36. It seemed so real
Notice
37. Falling for her?
38. Visiting Her Family
39. She is a Gem

8. Neil's Anger

4.4K 220 44
vel555

A day has arrived. A day her brother will be released from the prison, and a day where she will seal her fate with a monster who was the main source of their misery.

Nobody was aware of this day except Zara.

But why will a sister who hates her come with her?

She must be happy now, seeing her going away from them.

She smiled at her fate.

She looked in the mirror. Her eyes were swollen and there were dark circles under her eyes. She cried all night.

She took a mobile and dialled a number.

"Hello!" She smiled when she heard a cheerful voice from the other side.

"Hello, how are you?" She asked, keeping her eyes fixed on the mirror.

"I am fine. How are you?" He asked.

She sighed. "I am also fine"

"So, after a long time, you remembered me now?" He asked in a fake disappointed voice.

She gulped before telling him the main reason why she called him.

"Hey, Ni, are you there?" He asked when he didn't get any reply from her.

"I can't marry you," she said in one go, closing her eyes.

There was a silence from the other side. Her heart was breaking while telling him that, but what she could do now? She has to do it, otherwise her brother will suffer more there.

She can't see her brother behind bars.

How can she, when he was the one who raised her and provided her with a shelter. How can she see the same brother suffering without his mistake?

"Ni, what are you saying?" He asked in disbelief from the other side. He couldn't believe what she was saying. "Are you kidding?" He asked, laughing nervously, thinking she was just pulling his legs.

As she closed her eyes, tears started flowing from her eyes.

"Not marrying him is her best decision" She thought.

"I am afraid, I am not," she replied.

"Ni, they already-"

He was cut off by Niya, saying, "Please try to understand, I can't marry you. I lo-love someone else,"

"But-"

Before he could say anything, she cut the call.

There was fear in her heart, thinking how Neil and Jasmine would react when they came to know about this all.

Will she be able to face them?

She closed the door behind her and left.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

"Congratulations!" The priest wished them.

Aryan looked at Niya, who was lost in her thoughts.

He smirked, looking at her.

Finally, his plan is getting successful. A plan to destroy the Arora family, especially Niya and her brother Neil.

"Congratulations, Mrs. Niya Obroi!" he mocked her, bringing her out of her thoughts.

She looked at him.

Her eyes were filled with tears. Her mind was again and again focused on Neil and Jasmine.

What will they think about her?

She always dreamt of having a simple wedding with the presence of her only family she had, but today her dream was shattered.

It's all because of the monster standing beside her.

"Come on, wifey, let's go to meet my brother-in-law," he said, as if he had read her thoughts.

She wiped her tears with the back of her palms and followed him.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Niya ran towards her brother and hugged him tightly, sobbing on his chest.

"Niya baby, why are you crying?" He asked, kissing her head.

She broke the hug and looked at him. His face and hands were covered with bruises. She slowly touched his bruises, fearing he would get hurt.

"They hurt yo-you," her voice broke.

Neil took her hands in his. "It's nothing..just small cuts. They are not hurting," he said, as if it was nothing but deep down they were hurting him a lot.

She harshly wiped her tears and held his hand. "Come with me, bro, I will treat your wounds." She started dragging him with her. Neil smiled, looking at her sister's concern, but it vanished when he looked at the person getting down from the car. His blood boiled looking at him.

Niya's legs also stopped moving when the reality hit her.

She gulped in fear.

"What is he doing here?" Neil said, fisting his hands, looking at Aryan, who was coming to them with an evil smirk on his lips.

"Hi, my loving brother-in-law," Aryan said, waving his hand.

Neil got confused hearing him.

Brother-in-law? Is he mad?

Neil just ignored him and held Niya's hand. "Come, Niya, let's go," he pulled her.

Aryan immediately stopped them, coming in front of them.

"What, Neil? Where are you taking my wife?" He asked, raising his brows. "Today is our first night, and you are taking her with you? It's not right, bro. Not fair," he said, making a fake sad face.

"Have you lost your mind, Aryan? What the hell are you are talking about?" He asked, gritting his teeth, still confused.

"Now don't tell me that my wife didn't tell you about our marriage," Aryan said.

Niya's eyes were fixed on the floor. She knew there were many questions she had to answer.

"What marriage? And what wife are you talking about, you moron?" Neil shouted in anger, grabbing his collar.

"Calm down, man, calm down," Aryan said, freeing his collar from his hold.

He then looked at Niya, who still hadn't said anything till now, "baby, didn't you invite your brother to our marriage?" He asked in a mocking tone.

Neil furrowed and looked at Niya.

"It's okay, baby. Maybe you forgot to invite your family," Aryan continued.

Neil was boiling in anger. He didn't know what's going on.

"Niya, what is he saying?" He asked Niya.

Niya slowly raised her head and looked at her brother, who was waiting for her answer.

"I asked you something, Niya!" He raised his voice.

Aryan was enjoying looking at them.

"Bro, it-its...we -" She tried to tell him, but words were not coming out of her mouth, fearing what Neil's reaction would be.

"What we, Niya?!" He asked, shaking her by grabbing her arms.

"My wife is feeling shy, Neil. Can't you see?" Aryan said, chuckling, glancing at Niya, who was afraid to say anything. "Okay, I am telling you directly without beating around the bush. We got married today. I became your brother-in-law. Congratulations!" he continued.

Neil's eyes widened.

"Niya, is it true? Did you get married to him?" Neil asked Niya, hoping what Aryan was saying was a lie.

He could see tears running down her cheeks.

"I asked you something, Niya! What he said is true?!" He shouted, making her flinch.

She slowly nodded her head. "Ye-yes, bro."

His hold got loosened and he stumbled back. He was looking at her with shock.

How can she marry the person who is behind his suffering?

Next thing they knew, he gave a tight slap on Niya's cheek.

Aryan also got shocked.

Niya looked at her brother with tears in her eyes. Her hand touched her burning cheek. This is the first time in her entire life that her brother raised his hand on her.

"What is this, Niya?!" He shouted. "Did you find only this man to get married to?" He was boiling with anger.

"Oh man, your sister made a right choice by selecting me," Aryan said, smiling wickedly, looking at angry Neil.

"You shut up!" He snapped at him.

"Niya, I can't believe that you did this. Why have you done this behind my back?!" Neil asked Niya in disbelief, but anger was also visible in his voice.

"To save you," her voice came out in a whisper.

"What?!" Neil got confused. "To save me? What does that mean?" He asked, giving a glance to Aryan.

"Oh, my brother-in-law, how many questions will you ask my wife? I am really getting bored with this brother and sister drama," Neil said, rolling his eyes, quoting 'brother and sister' with his fingers.

Neil ignored him.

"Niya baby, I don't understand anything. Please, tell me everything, please," he asked in a pleading tone, cupping her face.

"Bro, he said-"

She was cut off by Aryan. "My dear brother-in-law, you are out jail because of me and my wife"

"Stop calling her your wife!" Neil shouted at him, grabbing his collar.

Aryan laughed at Neil. "She is my wife, so obviously I will call her my wife," he said, shrugging his shoulders.

Neil was about to punch his face, but before a punch landed on his face, Aryan caught his fist and punched him. "Don't even dare think of doing this," he said in a dangerous voice. "Your sister is in my hands now," he continued.

"Bro!" Niya ran towards Neil and cupped his face. His lip was bleeding.

"Are you out of your mind, Aryan?!" She shouted at him.

Aryan just rolled his eyes,"tell your brother to think before raising his hand on me" he spat at her.

Niya wiped Neil's lip.

"Come on, wifey, let's go." Aryan caught Niya's hand.

Neil snatched her hand from him, "she is not going anywhere!" He said, gritting his teeth.

"She is my wife, so she will go with me!" He again caught her hand.

"I said she won't go with you! "

"Niya, it seems like your brother again wants to go in the jail" Aryan said, looking at Niya.

Niya's eyes widened. "Bro, please let me go," she pleaded.

"Niya, you are not going anywhere with him!" He ordered.

"Bro, please," she pleaded, removing his hand from hers.

Aryan smirked, looking brother and sister in a miserable state.

"Bye, Mr. Neil Arora, go and enjoy with your family and I will enjoy with my wife," he said with a dangerous smirk.

"If you touch even a single hair of hers, I will kill you!" Neil warned him, glaring at him.

Aryan gave him a challeging look, winked at him, and started dragging Niya with him.

Neil was looking at his sister helplessly.

You will get to see only the tears in your sister's eyes, Mr. Neil Arora.

Aryan mentally smirked, glancing at Niya secretly with digust and hatred.

'Let the game begin'

How's the chapter?

Please do vote and comment. (Vote target 75+)

Stay blessed

Vel 💕

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Married My Enemy (#1 Rajput) Ek Ladki

Любовные романы

2.7M 155K 120
This story is about a relationships between a father and daughter. A wife and husband. And 2 best friend. "G-g-go" I stuttered moving back a little...
Waiting for his 'LOVE' | ✔ HappySoul

Любовные романы

1M 39.6K 48
Highest Rank: 1 in romance Cover credits: GS_Stella. He was my first love but I wasn't his. He decided not to see my face ever again. So did I. "It's...
In My Heart Crazy Vel

Любовные романы

1.2M 42.3K 68
He was filled with ego, rudeness, and cruelty. Every girl throws themselves on him just for his looks and money, but there is only one girl in his li...