~Love For Asmodeus~ {A Helluv...

De Cyrilwolf

Happy Valentines Day! Today I present to you my latest Valentines day story of a new pairing I've created, It... Mai multe

~Asmodeus's News~
~The Beginning Of a Plan~
~The Big Day~
~First Date~
~Any Thoughts To Come~
~Second Date~
~For Tomorrow~
~Third Date~
~Sneaked out~
~Situation~
~Plans For Tonight~
~Last Date~
~Complications~
~Confession~
~Gift~
~Promise~

~Introduction~

3.7K 56 6
De Cyrilwolf

Long ago, In one of Hell's greatest rumors, further down into the void of the Underworld, there lived by a rare species that no sinner, nor demons had ever see before in there own sights. These were wandering souls, which they aren't officially souls, or ghosts, they aren't souls either perhaps a different kind of Hell's creation that nobody knew existed, but they see if any sinner believed in these creatures, they can see them in the open, they're called "Hell Spirits" a special type of magical beings, containing of many unique abilities each are gifted with, most happen to be related, as all have the same mother, but different fathers, most are siblings, half siblings, and even cousins. they're are two sides of this kind, ones who are superior to be formed properly, and are filled with personally, and greater abilities, while others are known to be the opposite of them, more monstrous than their relatives.

 Each of them represent the elements of the Seven Rings, and what environment that match them, some represent of the elements of greed, few represent of Envy, while most represent of pride, one specific little walking soul, who's name is "Filimena" A spiritual being who was meant to represent lust, and curse many demons to seduce and to poison them in an eternal Lust with no cure, But, something about her makes her different, throughout her years of being a lust spirit, until she found something that motives her, she finds love all around, it was told demons couldn't find any happiness, nor love in anyway, this really made her feel different about that, she starts to understand what true love is all about. She start to tell herself how she never liked what she's born with, and doesn't like the fact she needs to curse anyone with the ability to make anyone lust for one another, showing no love or connection to each other. So she decided to find a way to become something else, and learned how to make a different kind of magic, hand by hand, creating the right ingredients to mix in, making the love magic she'll adores. To use it however, she must put it onto her hand, rub them in to replace the lust magic she tries to hide, it will lasts for a few times, demanding how much Filimena used.

 For the past few decades, she has been keeping her powers a secret, and uses them to see the true wonders of making anyone fall in love, showing love and kindness all over, she was filled with joy when she sees all the sadness and wrath, turning to more as she hoped it be, she called herself "Hell's Cupid." One day, she met someone, who is one of the most powerful lords of the seven Rings, and the Nine circles, Asmodeus, The Lord of Lust, The two of them met, and  the most surprising thing about this, is that he sees her, which she rarely know anyone who would even she her, or any of her relatives, They became friends, Good friends, made memories together, sharing their similarities and differences, sticking by their side, and always have something in common, Filimena had just made a friend, the first one she ever had, and it was amazing, the two of them were always together, like twins in the lifetime. few more decades passed, and Filimena starts to feel something, it was towards Asmodeus, the more the two of them bonded, the more Filimena develops something inside, she started having these strange thoughts, like she was indeed starting to have feelings, those feeling weren't relating towards friendship, it was something else, more than that, it was like love, Filimena ovetime developed a crush, she didn't know why, everytime she spent with Asmodeus, she couldn't stop but feel her heart beep fast, she knew she was indeed in love.

But, the problem is, both of them are different towards each other, Asmodeus despises love, which it was difficult to note Filimena is the opposite of him, and it made it hard for her to tell him, they had a very strong friendship, and she thinks if she even brings up anything like that, including her feelings towards him, it would be devastating to think he'll reject her. So for years, Filimena tries to plan when she'll tell him her true feelings towards him, but all failed, all due from all the anxiety she kept from even coming out to tell the lord, it's been years, and it just kept rewinding. Until this year, she finally decided she had enough, it was this year's Valentine's day, she'll finally confess to the Lust Lord she's in love with him, but, has to go through her fear from doing so.  

It was a cold night In the lust ring, the lights were on in the neon blue and pink all around, demons were in their true desires on each others, and the clubs were open all night for this special event that's awaiting for the ring, and the other rings of Hell, at the streets were two spiritual individuals that walked through the crowded trail, the two spirits of Hell, each their different appearances, their different colors, and their different powers, all dressed fashionable, for they were going to Filimena's favorite place to visit, Ozzie's, where her friend works and owns, Filimena is the pink one, with horns and her heart-shaped eyes, with hearts on each of her face cheeks that glow from energy, but that stands out to her, is her glowing pink sparkly tail with a darken tip on the top that moves in a settle movement. 

Meanwhile with the other one, the green one who looks far different from Filimena, May is her name, who represents almost fully skeleton, but at the bottom half of a black goat, she has empty dark eyes with glowing circles that are her pupils, and a green with black tips of hair, put together like a long ponytail, the two spirits kept making their way through the crowd, and through the right destination, everything seem to be okay, Until May groans in irritation, which catches Filmena's attention.

"What's wrong with you?"

May groans.

"Why do we have to wear these stupid dresses? Like, this is too tight! and Itchy! I hate it!"

Filimena sighs.

"For the last time May, we need to make a good appearance when we get here, I want this night to be great for not just me, but for the both of us, and besides, It's not even that bad."

May stretches her arms and scratches her waist and neck.

"Yeah But, why do I have to come with you, You know I don't like to be in this situation where I have to sit in a public restaurant looking like a rich prostitute."

"Because I want you to come and help keep me company for tonight's showdown, Asmodeus wanted me to be there, So I couldn't let him down for that, and I certainly can't go alone all the time, so when you're there, I won't feel nervous than I am before."

"Well easy for you to say, you're always such a wimp, even if and if not I'm there, you're gonna fail this stage performance honey."

Filimena frowns, Annoyed with the death spirit.

"...Thank you May, I appreciate the help you have."

She said sarcastically, they eventually made to their destination, Ozzie's, they're was a line already, it was shorter and much faster, so it wouldn't be a long while until the girls can get in, they were halfway through, May was impatient, like if she still doesn't want to be here, while Filimena waits regularly like the others, it took sometime until a loud yell alerted the crowd, including the two spirits.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT'S DECLINED!"   

The spirits jumped in surprise, wasn't expecting an alert call from an angry customers, they peek aside to see what was happening, they saw in the first row, an angry man was yelling at the bouncer over in the far front, claiming for a declination of a membership this man has.

"I've made it clear to you that your membership has been declined, it's for a good reason too, it was expired for 3 years and still hasn't been updated, so I'm afraid I can't let you in, Until you purchase or sign in for a new membership at Ozzie's."

The bouncer explained and reformed the customer, as the angry customer stomped his foot out of anger, growling.

"This is unbelievable! I've had this card recently, and I never got a problem for it being a late due, you must be out of your mind to think you can just keep me out to where I'm here for some drinks, and for some ladies to watch!"

"Sir, I cannot let you in until you make a new membership card, I'm only doing my job, and I don't have time to argue for a pathetic excuse like you, so no membership, No entry!"

He said In his stern voice to the customer, everyone looked, so did the two spirits, the customer got really upset, still demanding to be allowed to enter the building.

"Oh yeah? You think you're tough eh?! Well I got news for you! I may be in the middle line of being old! but I can still knock out a couple of those pretty boy teeth of yours, RIGHT NOW!"

He suddenly punches the bouncer in the face, which made everyone gasp in shocked, the bouncer slowly looks at him, feeling the bits of aggravation rising, and it showed onto his face, he spits out some small blood from his mouth, and then grabs the angry customer by the head, raising him up in the air, squeezing onto the skull, which hurts him, the customer tries to get him off, but couldn't, the grip was bearable for him to resist, and then finally, the bouncer threw him aside, which the customer flew and crashed into a window at another building, the girls screamed a little.

The two spirits were stunned by that, but of course, the situation was settled, the bouncer brushed off his hand and signals for another customer to enter, there was only two of them, and it was now up to Filimena and May, who are next, they walked up to the front row, instantly, the Bouncer recognized the pink spirit demon right upfront.

"Ah! Did I just see correctly, Fili, It's nice to see this familiar face here!"

Filimena smiled.

"Nice to see you too Jesse!"

"Oh! Hey, Come on, don't say that out loud, it's embarrassing."

"Hehe, why? It's funny to see your reaction when I do that, so how should I not know about Asmodeus's Best Bouncer here?"

The Bouncer blushed and has his arm around the back of his neck.

"Oh Quit with those cheap compliments! Why must you do this to me."

Filimena giggles, she then comes over to him, and then she rubs the side of his face, her hand was warm, and soft, which the bouncer notices, and then he still blushed, flustered a little, from being all serious, to now acting like a little nervous boy, Filimena has the ability to make anyone fall in love, and making the bouncer feel loose in a good way, which means she's the love spirit, and that's why it was almost easy to have anyone fall for this ability of magic, she rubs his face still, and to the chin, which made the bouncer salivate a little, May was kinda disturbed by this action and finds this weird, after Filimena was done teasing him, she backs up to give her and him some space.

"So, can we go in?"

She asked politely, the Bouncer tries to come back to his position, but still couldn't stop his current expression from leading to much more excitement from where he's getting, he shakes his head a little, chuckles a little.

"Y-You may, Any good friend of Asmodeus is always welcome, there's a special table waiting for you by the man himself!"

"Oh really! Well thank you, have a nice evening!"

The girls enter the building as the bouncer waves them when they got in, Filimena waves back afterwards, soon, Filimena and May made it inside the restaurant, it was busy tonight, the waitresses were flying in mid air, passing out drinks and orders for the demons, music was playing in the background, and demons were at their luxurious tables, either enjoying meal, or doing any sexual activity, the girls wander around the place, heading down to their special table.

"Wow, things are kinda.."exotic" in here, don't you think?"

"Well, that's just how it is in the Lust Ring, it's natural, and I'm use to it, anyways, let's just get into our seats."

They sat down on their booth seats, the candles lights up automatically in the blue and pink hue, they still look around, May seem to be a little admirable by the scenery, normally she wouldn't care about anything but only if she's out to collect souls and sabotage people, Filimena has her hands together, waiting for their waitress to start their orders, but then as the spirits waited, two succubus got a glimpse to the one familiar spirit they actually knew, they ran over to her.

"Woo! Fili! It's good to see this face! how's it going tonight?"

The one that was hugging Filimena is a pink succubus with small horns and short dark purple hair, with a light pink stripe on it, styling it like a curl,  she wears a red dress with holes that show her hips, on it with the white cross to add detail, red heel boots, long fingerless purple gloves, and a stocking on the tail with the same white cross on the tip.

"Oh! Hey girls! It's great to see you both here!"

"Well, You look quite the ticket like last time, I can tell you're big about tonight huh?"

The other succubus, who has similar features and appearance like the first one, but the difference with her is that her skin is red, her dress and boots are light pink, the dress reveals her stomach with the white cross on the dress, and another shows her upper chest with X marks, her hair was smoother looking than the other one, and she seems a little more mature than the other one, by the looks of them, both are probably twins.

"Oh yes, Indeed so, I'm glad we got here just in time for the showdown, It's nice of Asmodeus to actually invite me over for this."

"Yeah, sometimes he's a teddy bear, only when his favorite best friend of love is here at Ozzie's"

Then the pink succubus notices may.

"Say, who's this skeleton girl here?

"Oh! Girls, I like you to meet my cousin, This is May! Don't be fooled here, she's the spirit of death, so, watch out."

Nervously laughs, which the girls did find it spooky, and kinda felt uneasy, but May greets the succubus twins.

"Sup, I see you also know Fili, Is that correct?"

"Yep, In fact, almost everyone here knows her! She's like popular here, and Is a good influence to our lovely city, But it's kinda sad because of her absence to the Pride ring for almost a long time, we hardly see her like we usually do in the old days."

"Ah, I didn't know that, and I assume she didn't mention anything about having a cousin either?"

"Hehe, May come on, Don't be so forward to conclusions, of course they know, it's just their first time meeting in person, Anyways, May, Meet Kira and Kia, the twins of the club, and are the best here!"

"Yes Ma'am!"

"Best in the business!"

The twins announced confidently and high-fived each other.

"Oh, well, that's cool."

"Well, Me and Kia better get back to practice, we'll see you soon!"

"Good luck!"

The twins flew away, and heads backstage, leaving the spirits alone again, then shortly after, one of the waitresses finally came to take their orders.

"Why Hello there, welcome! What drinks shall I start for you lovely ladies tonight?~"

"Oh! I'll have my favorite, Strawberry Margarita please!"

"Okay! and For you?"

The waitress asks May, which she doesn't respond for a few seconds, until finally spoke.

"I'll Take a White Sangria I guess."

The waitress nods and checks out the orders they requested, and then flies away.

"Well, i never heard you say anything else besides standard whiskey or vodka."

May shrugs.

"Well, I just thought to try something new, it's not that I'll do this all the time though."

As the two of them chatted, the light came out, and suddenly, the stage came to life, getting everyone's attention, all of the turned around to see what's happening, in the stage, a pole was dragged down to the stage floor, and then, a figure spins down, while hanging onto the pole, the individual was spinning and swinging around as he gets down, made an entrance to the stage, posing for everyone with his giggly laugh, everyone applause for the one and only, Fizzarolli, he walks over to the front row, and then grabs a mic.

"HEEEEELLLLO EVERYONE!! Welcome to the one and only Ozzie's! One of the greatest and grandest entries for all boys and girls, and all you sick weirdo in between! Are you all ready for the special show of the night!"

The crowd applause more, cheering and clapping, Filimena claps and cheered along the crowd, May still sits there, watches.

"Who invited a clown over?'

  Fizz spins around, bounces around the stage as he laughs.

"Alright! I hear ya! Anyways! Tonight, on this saucy evening for all of you horny lovers here, we have a special guest over, a close friend for our dear city, and also a close friend to the man of the house! one who spends all her love energy to all you lonely and angry saps all around, please, give a warm welcome to the looooooovely mistress herself, Filimena!~"

The pink spotlight pins over to Filimena, and everyone applaud for her, she waves and gets up from her seat, she heads over to get on stage, while she's behind the curtains, she uses her magic to change her dress, her dress slowly changes into a different dress, making it longer and more sparkling, turning some of the fabric more lacy and see-through, it was a glorious dress to stand out the crowd, she heads to the front stage, waving all the lust demons all over the restaurant.

"Thank you, Thank you so much for visiting, it's so nice to be here once more! I'm glad everyone can come here for another special night, especially on the time like this, now before we start, I just wanted to let everyone know that Valentines day is coming very soon, which is my favorite of the year, not only just my favorite Holiday, but also where I shine to help anyone who is willing to give out a chance to fall in love, it only comes if that soul deserved to be loved though, so I hope everyone is prepare for this loving event in Hell, and also be very aware of Hell's Cupid!

Everyone cheered, all loving the speech and her presentation, May watches in boredom.

"Now, for the moment we've been waiting for!"

She then presses both her hands together, the hearts on her face cheeks started to glow, illuminating its pink glow, then finally, she then bows a kiss at the crowd, which sends out a pink sparkling mass of fog, like a giant cloud, it spreads around the place, creating some twinkling foggy sight, it then made everyone still applauded, and all fell in love by the fog, Filimena smiles, and then uses her magic to start the music, then the lights go pink, making the whole stage into a magenta hue of many hot pink colors, she twirls her dress, her tail swings, Fizz bops through the beats of the music in the background, also claps to the tunes too, Filimena then started to dance, her dress shines and sparkles through the lights, she start out her heart to all the demons, who loved every bit of her, and her performance. May still watched as she drinks her glass after the waitress flew back to give it to her.

The Performance was going well, making the whole restaurant like a concert, filled with many kinds of love, while the love spirit dances and sings, she slowly turns herself into her true form, she turns into a beautiful full spirit, showing off her inner form, creating many colors and hues, the pink fog appears still on the stage, shining and flowing on the floors, while this was going on, on the balcony top, someone came over to see the stage sight, this someone was looking down, seeing and hearing the happy cries of his people for a certain someone that stands out the crowd, the person staring down, was Asmodeus, who was aware for Filimena's arrival, and he was pleased to see his friend arrived and starts off the loving demons on a good state, this was a chance for him to surprise her as he uses his abilities to transport himself to the stage.

The stage was suddenly covered in the mix of blue and pink fog, spending out a huge cold breeze to alert what, or who was there, Filimena still floats, but still sings, Asmodeus was behind her, his form was in his second stage, and was larger than his normal stage, this performance soon became a duet, as Asmodeus enters in the show, Filimena notices him, and smiled, both of them sing and dance to the song, Fizz watches in the background, hops and skips around to the beat and the pop in the tunes, the crowd still watched in their admiring faces and loved the show, May watches still, seeing her cousin perform now with Asmodeus, she rolled her eyes.

It was a glorious hour, until finally the performance came to an end when the two certain stars posed for the crowd, everyone once more cheered for them, Filimena changes back to her normal self, she looks up to Asmodeus with a friendly smile, Asmodeus laughs and picks her up with his hand.

"Ah~ Well If it isn't my favorite girl, Fili! What a show you put out!"

Filimena chuckles.

"Hey Ozzie! Long time no see! And still you haven't changed a bit! If I could be honest, you were great!"

Aww~ Don't, It wasn't much, I was just here to add some spice!"

He puts her back down to the ground"

"So, It's nice of you to come here once again, Me and Fizz were really looking forward for a while, and it seems our plan is going smoother than we imagined!"

"Well What are friends for? I couldn't let down my best friend in the whole afterlife!"

"Oh Shush! You're too much!"

He was flattered by her compliments, May then teleports besides Filimena, almost giving her a jump.

"Great! Wonderful performance you made, now can we go home?"

Filimena was once again annoyance by her impatient manner, feeling almost embarrassed of her to intervene the act.

"May! Think before you act! you almost scared me, again."

Asmodeus looks at this strange new spirit he didn't think he'd met before, wondering who this is.

"Uhh, Fili, Who's this odd skeleton girl right there with you?"

"Oh! Asmodeus! This is my cousin! May, I dragged her here to keep me company during our visit, she's a little annoyed to be here, but please don't mind it."

"Oh, It's quite alright, as long as nobody makes a bad influence in my building, it all ends well."

Fizz then jumps in the air, and lands besides May, looking at her.

"Say! You didn't tell us your cousin looks like a Halloween mascot! Look at her, doesn't she look spooky!"

Filimena giggles, Asmodeus then grabs the mic, as the demons stared up, the love magic slowly fades away, since the love spell Filimena used is limited, and that she only uses it for the show, he clears his throat.

"Alright everybody! We'll be right back for some more of our juicy showdown, so for the rest of your time, enjoy your night, as our lovely dancers increase your strong desires! Hit it!

The stage grew another layer, poles spawn up on each of them, then cages from the ceiling drop down, full of caged dancers, and the pole dancers walked over to start dancing, the show was now occupied by all these beautiful women, dancing gracefully, Asmodeus looks down to Filimena.

"Fili, Would you mind coming with me in the office, I have something I want to tell you, It's important."

Filimena was a little surprised to hear that, hearing him say he wants her to be with him at his office, and saying he has something important to tell her, this made Filimena feel something, like, something coming up from her chest, could this...Be what she think it is, no, it couldn't be, but, could it, is it...Finally time? she's buried in her train of thought Before Asmodeus starts walking away, signaling her to come back to her senses, knowing to follow him, her heart started to pump.

"Oh..Is this..Could this be it, It must be, It's probably happening! I just know it! Okay! Relax, It's gonna be okay, act natural, until you hear it.

She soon ran to follow Asmodeus to the backstage door, leaving Fizz and May still at the stage, and heading down to the main office.

"Hm, I wonder what Asmodeus has in store for her."

He said with a cheeky smirk, May rolls her eyes again, knowing exactly what's going on.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

3.4K 68 16
This is a romance fanfiction story based on the Helluva Boss show, centered around Fizzarolli and a human girl named Emmy. Their journey begins as ch...
193K 2.9K 26
Male Demon reader insert So basically you did some shit and got sent down to hell. Yes your a sinner not hellborn (Sorry I'm bad at discriptions so b...
The Styles Mansion [h.s] De Lark

Polițiste / Thriller

83.3K 2.8K 87
[START : 21 JULY, 2020] [COMPLETE : 19 AUGUST, 2023] #1 in murder #1 in Possessive He kissed me back with urgency, at last pulling my bottom lip bet...
18.4K 382 9
A tensura fanfic! "Warning!! cringry 4th grade grammar" "Contains Mature Content Such As "Blood,Gore,Cursing,Killing,Psychopathic Behavior" Story: Ve...