✓Hidden Love (IZONE SERIES #1)

Por o_orinini

Crossing paths with her is not my intention, it just happened. There's this day that I saw her crying while s... Más

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53 - ChaeKkura's Bridal Shower
Chapter 54 - Chaeyeon's Bachelorette Party
Chapter 55
Special Chapter

Chapter 30

79 8 0
Por o_orinini

Yena's POV

***PRESENT TIME***

It's already six in the morning and I'm not yet sleeping. My mind is busy with so many thoughts and it makes me can't sleep. I am sitting on one of the chairs near the window.

"Ugh, why can't I sleep?" I rest my head at the window.

Why did the thought of her bother me? Can someone tell me why my emotions are mixed right now? I am happy, angry, sad and hurt. What the f*ck?

Since I can't sleep, I decided to leave these three girls who looked like sardines in the bed. But before I leave I take the chance to take a picture of them.

That's our friends our for HAHAHA

I didn't have my car because we used Eunbi unnie's car.

Should I take a taxi or bus?

I am wearing my mask and cap while wearing my pajamas. Weird right? There are not a lot of people at this time so it's fine. Anyways, I decided to walk for a bit. It's freaking cold and I didn't bring my sweater. I left it yesterday in my studio. I crossed my arms hoping that it would help to lessen the cold but it didn't.

It's still spring because it is just May but why is it cold?!

I don't know how many minutes or hours I am walking but I feel tired now. It's freaking cold and I am freezing. I just found myself sitting on a bench in the playground.

This playground has a vibe that I can't explain.

A hand that was holding a sweater suddenly appeared in front of me. As I lifted my face up, I saw the reason why I am still up until now.

Is this the reason why this playground has a vibe that I can't explain? And why the heck is she smiling at me?

My heart starts to beat fast. I feel like I am struck by lightning.

Her eyes, it's beautiful. I want to just stare at it.

She suddenly grabs my hand and puts the sweater there. It makes me surprised for goodness sake!

Did she know me?

I started to tremble when she sat beside me. The heck! She is freaking close to me! Our skin touched.

F*ck!

"Unnie, you are freezing already." She gets the sweater from my hand and puts it on my shoulders.

F*ck my heart is going crazy!

"A-Ah-Ah- yeah." I manage to move aside a little so we have some space at least.

Even if I don't want to look at her because my heart will go wild more, my body won't cooperate. I looked at her and said...

"Kamsahamnida." I bowed my head.

Holy shit! Why is she smiling at me like that?!

I immediately look away.

"I-I-If y-you---"

The heck Yena?! Why are you stuttering?

"Just take your sweater if you will leave." I finally said without being stuttered. 

I didn't look at her again because I know it will make me more nervous. Heck yeah! I am nervous. Who will not be nervous if you are beside your crush? I mean, the girl beside me is the girl I have liked for years. How I wish she didn't hear my heart.

"You should put it on, noona."

Me being an obedient duck, I followed what she said. I put on her sweater. HER SWEATER!

F*ck, Yena! Calm down!

We just remain silent. Well, that silence is killing me because she is beside me. SHE IS BESIDE ME!

How am I supposed to calm down? She is freaking beside me! Should I talk to her? Look at her? WHATEVER!

I stand up and face her.

"Congratulations on your pre-debut!" I bowed to her and ran away.

After running away from the playground, I found myself going back to the hotel.

I didn't have the card to open our room!

I enter the hotel and go straight to the lobbyist.

"M-i--s--s," I tried to catch my breath.

Gosh, it's so hot.

I remove my mask and cap.

"I-I--s--"

"Ey!" Chaeyeon suddenly showed up. She put her hands around my shoulder.

It's hot!

I removed her hand from my shoulder and took a deep breath.

"Where are the two?" I asked her.

She gestures 'sleeping'.

Why is she early then?

"It's just..." I looked at my wrist watch.

"...7:25 AM." I finished after looking at my wrist watch.

"And so?" She raised her eyebrow.

"Why are you early?" I asked again.

"Saku-chan and I will have a facetime." She smiled at me widely.

Oh, yeah. Why did I forget that her girlfriend came back to Japan.

"When it comes to your girlfriend you are fast but when it comes to work, you are not." I raised the one side upper part of my lip.

"Gosh, Yena. Why are you so bitter?"

She walked out so I followed her.

"Did Eunbi unnie know that you left already?" I asked while we were walking.

We were about to step out of the exit when she stopped walking and looked at me.

"You need to wear..." She grabbed my cap from my hands.

"...this." She put my cap on my head.

She looked at my left hand that was holding my facemask.

"Also wear that." She said before stepping out of the exit.

Whatever.

I put my mask on and followed her.

"So, did you tell Eunbi unnie?"

"I'll message her later when I get home." She finally answered my question geez.

"Why did you punch Daehwi?" She asked out of nowhere.

"Are you mad?" I asked back.

"No, dummy." She chuckles.

We become silent for a moment then I heard her sigh.

"Eunbi unnie did." She uttered after sighing.

"Aish, is she still resenting me for not showing up in the last two weeks?"

"You know Eunbi unnie."

Yeah, she is a fan of sulking. I wonder if she is sulky to Hitomi too.

"I just got out of control. You know, short tempered issue."

"You should say sorry to Daehwi if you meet him."

"I will."

I don't know him though.

We stopped at a bus stop.

Wait, what?

"Since when did you lose your temper like that?" She looked at me.

"Why are we at a bus stop?" I asked back.

"I need to be thrifty."

And as she said that, a bus stopped in front of us. There are just 5 people inside the bus, excluding the driver. Chaeyeon tapped her card two times at the tapper after going inside. I just followed her.

Thrifty for what?

I sat beside her. The bus door was about to close when...

"Wait a minute!" A familiar girl runs toward the bus and hop in.

She is the girl from last night!

After tapping her card, she sat in front of us.

"What's with that look, Yena?" Chaeyeon asked.

"Nothing." I rest my head at the headboard of the seat I was sitting at.

I feel that Chaeyeon moves closer to me.

"Are you perhaps interested in her?" She whispered.

I nudged her hard.

How dare she tell me that I am interested in this girl?! She is the girl that was with... whatever! It just makes my blood boil again!

I tap the girl's shoulder. She looks at me. I move closer to reach her ear.

"Miss, my friend here is interested in you." I pointed at Chaeyeon without looking at her.

"Can we exchange seats because she wants to know you?" I asked.

I saw the girl smirk.

What the heck?!

The girl nodded and we exchanged seats.

I can't believe that my puppy will be hurt by the trash! How can my puppy be deceived by that innocent girl's look?!

I clenched my fist and stood up.

"Ahjussi, please stop the bus." I said to the driver.

The driver did stop the bus and I got out.

"Ey, Yena!"

I heard Chaeyeon's call but I didn't bother to look at her.

I will not let that a**hole hurt my puppy! I may not be in the position to get mad but I am done!

*************************************

Happy  1200 days with these 12 precious girls who always there for each other and never gave up to their dreams. They will always remain in my heart and I will never forget them.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

60.5K 2.2K 39
No matter what you do, life will find its way to get you Note: - This story is fictional. - Any events or name that's similar is coincidental - I do...
23.6K 1.8K 32
Where Jo Yuri is a transferred student from America and she have to be roommate with the cold heart people, Choi Yena. Will she melts the cold Yena a...
11.1K 320 21
"I have something to tell you. I really like you a lot." If you know Day6's school trilogy then some of the happening's here is gonna be familiar for...
1.6K 57 17
(n.)Unrequited love or one sided-love A love triangle yena must face after liking a girl.Who will she choose between yuri and chaewon? Will it be yur...