Hurt

By CoetzeeJaun3

Past: Sarah is slowly recovering from her divorce with Richard. Present: Sarah Leigh Dixon has to face Richar... More

Chapter one *Past*
Chapter two *Present*
Chapter three *Past*
Chapter four *present*
Chapter five *Past*
Chapter six *Present*
Chapter seven *Past*
Chapter eight *Present*
Chapter nine *Past*
Chapter ten *Present*
Chapter eleven *Past*
Chapter twelve *Present*
Chapter thirteen *Past*
Chapter fourteen *Present*
Chapter fifteen *Past*
Chapter sixteen *Present*
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty

Heal

4.2K 49 11
By CoetzeeJaun3

Hello everybody.

New update on Hurt is available in the sequel named "Heal".

The prologue is still a little rough, but I promise this story will be better.

Grow with the characters, fall in love and out of love again and laugh and cry as they loose and they gain.

Please note: All mean comments will be removed from both books from now on. You chose to read the books, nobody forced you. I'm just a writer living out my dreams in words and giving people who appreciate these type of love stories something to read.
Not everything on Wattpad is based on your likes.

As for the rest of the readers, Thank you so much for the votes, comments and for reading my books. It'd be useless if it wasn't for the amount of readers.

Love.
BabyDol2001 aka Jaundri

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6 0 1
After being diagnosed with lung cancer, Morgan finds herself unable to accept the heavy treatments and decides to stay home in her last days. In her...
Push By Aubrey

ChickLit

221K 11.4K 45
Gwen's life was perfect --- until it wasn't. After her husband's deception is revealed, the young mother must face a new reality without her childho...
21 0 11
"Eric and Kara's whirlwind romance ended with a dreamy engagement, but their happiness was short-lived. Before they could walk down the aisle, they f...
13.1K 561 12
Sequel to "Hurt" "Hurt" is a must-read before reading this book. Sarah Leigh Dixon is back with more. The truth between Richard and Lily is about to...