Sofia LaRusso X Robby Keene

By storiesbaddie

Sofia LaRusso has to move in with her father. She isn't really the perfect girl. What happens when she meets... More

1 | Sofia with an 'F'
2 | GREEK yoghurt
3 | Guns 'n' Roses
4 | All Valley Tournament
5 | beach club
6 | zombie apocalypse
7 | best friend advice
8 | poisoned lunch
9 | ruining dates with roller
10 | party kiss
11 | falling down the rail
12 | bloody hospitals, bloody runaways
13| tweedledumb and tweedledumbass
14| Arrests flashbacks
15| Feelings out
16| Shut up and fight
17| Probation office
18| cheating sets you free
19| Cobras at the Zoo
20| Christmas catastrophe
21| Numbness, and deals
*** IMPORTANT NOTES ***
23 | Kenny Boy
24 | Serpentine Belt
25 | Drive-In
26 | Switzerland picked a side
27 | Masculine Toxicity
28| five emotions
29 | Killer prom
30| ninja turtle competition

22 | goldilocks

2.1K 51 5
By storiesbaddie

Chapter 22: Goldilocks

"ready?" dad says smiling as we're all standing in the sun. 

I'm sweating, they better make this worth it, I hate the sun. I'm more of a cold weather person.

"lets begin!" Johnny yells.

they're funny, begin what exactly? 

everyone just looks at each other, "begin what exactly?" Demetri says confused.

I chuckle and dad starts talking, "let's begin a new era. we all used to be enemy, but with the tournament coming, we're joining forces as it makes us stronger. we know that cobra kai will be using every dirty trick in the book, but we will win -"

"by kicking their asses so hard they shit themselves." Johnny yells which makes me chuckle.

this is a mess.

"they strike first? we'll pre-strike!" Johnny says and I fight the urge to laugh.

"we're getting ahead of ourselves. we are going to respond to what they do."

"eagles don't respond! they swoop down and take whatever they want." Johnny continues. 

they're both saying completely opposite stuff, this is so stupid.

"okay line up!" 

everyone starts doing different things and I just stand there in the back. I wonder how this whole thing is gonna go down. I gotta say I'm intrigued and surprised Johnny and Daniel haven't tried killing each other yet. 

we walk towards the front yard where the cars are Daniel gives everyone wax and sponges.

"Sofia?" Daniel says.

"uh no." I say shaking my head, "what do I look like? your local child labor service?" I wait for a bit and then say, "well! this was fun while it lasted, but I got other things to do." 

"what?" sam says as I walk passed her.

"got a problem princess?" I say and then walk out.

I arrive by a little market in reseda and take a bottle of red gatorade. the cashier looks at me weird and I remember what happened the last time.

"I have money this time." I say checking my pockets for my wallet.

"on second thoughts, I'm not gonna buy anything." I say smiling awkwardly where the hell did I put this thing? 

"I'm not gonna steal either calm down." I say turning around and walking away. where the hell did I leave this stupid thing? 

then it hits me. the fight at the cobra kai dojo. shit. 

I skate to the dojo and debate on how entering that stupid dojo. 

I open the door and the bell rings. great. 

"what you doing here?" tory asks aggressively.

"don't want no problems. just lost my wallet here." I say and then walk around the matts. 

"Sofia LaRusso." Kreese says smiling. 

"I forgot my wallet here." I say annoyed by his face. 

he has such a punchable face, it's unbelievable. 

"ah yes, it's in the back room." he says smiling. 

it's unbelievable, everything is just messed up. first Daniel thinks I'm some sort of free child labor service and then Kreese is just getting on my nerves, it's just when I see his face I just want to-

"Sofia?" I hear a familiar voice say and I look up.

"Robby." I state. 

I swear to god I will commit a homicide and Kreese is gonna be the victim. 

"what are you doing here?" he asks me his hands in his jeans pocket. 

how does he do it? 

how does he do it to always look so fucking hot? 

"I'm just getting my wallet, I lost it here the last time I was .. here." I say, why am I getting all nervous? 

"oh yeah, here." he says taking it from his duffel bag and giving it to me.

"thanks." I say smiling a little. he kept it. 

I look around, "so you're back to crashing here?"

"yeah..." he says.

I nod and then look around awkwardly, I should probably walk away right now. 

"we didn't talk after what happened." he says taking his hands out of his pocket.

"that's cause you made it pretty clear you didn't want me." I say looking behind him. 

how does this one goldilocks have so much power over me.

"I was confused with all the emotions around." he says.

"I know. I get that. believe me I do." I say and then walk out. I don't want to talk about us right now, I really don't. I need to be mentally prepared for that and honestly I don't think I will be anytime soon. 

+

I wake up to the alarm deafening me. Dad still isn't used to it, and it's getting so annoying. how does one forget about a passcode, that one purposely put on? 

the alarm quickly stops, I grab my pillow and scream in it. 

I check the time and decide to go down and eat something. 

"look who's down." Anthony says.

"shut up." I say annoyed and walk to the fridge.

I grab a banana and start to unpeel it. 

I hate it. Anthony is on his growing spurt, and he's taller than me now. I hate it.

"I didn't think you'd hit your growing spurt with all these video games." I say taking a bite.

"what do you have against video games huh?" he asks.

"the fact that you're the one playing them." I say and he rolls his eyes. he walks away and I chuckle. 

I hate to admit it, but that kid is growing on me.

+

after my encounter with goldilocks yesterday I can't get him out of my head, so I put on a pair of black rip jeans, a black shirt I find in my wardrobe and my vans. I grab a flannel and then my skate and walk downstairs.

"you're not joining them outside?" Amanda asks me.

"hell no." I say shaking my head and she chuckles, "I've said it before and I'll say it again, I am not some free child labor service. plus karate ain't for me. these people take it too seriously." 

"you're not wrong. you're going skating?" she asks and I nod, "come back for dinner?" 

"I don't know, I kinda want to skate Robb- skate for a bit." I say.

"so you saw robby?" she asks me. 

I sigh. I sold myself. 

"yes, and I need him to leave my head. I might over-skate." I say.

"alright. just be careful, I still don't trust that thing." she points at my board.

"don't worry." I say and then walk out of the house.

I plug I my earphones and then start skating. 

why is goldilocks still in my head?

I arrive at the skate board park and notice Sam and Robby talking together.

well that looks awkward. I want to listen, I crawl behind a bank and then remove my earphones from my ears and start listening. 

"I came here everyday after you ran away, hoping I'd find you." she says and I roll my eyes. 

she makes me so mad.

"so what do you want?" he asks. 

he's being harsh with her, while he was being nice with me. should I think something about it? am I over-analyzing this shit?

"I was really angry at you for what happened at the school, but believe me I never stopped caring about you." she replies. 

what kind of shitty apology is that? even my apologies aren't that shitty.

"never stopped caring about Miguel either." he says.

I agree with him.

"I thought that that was over, but it was more complicated."

"there's nothing complicated about it. it's a choice and you chose." he says.

"you're right. but that doesn't mean you have to make the wrong choice. you're a good person. my dad knows it. your dad knows it."

"my dad also had a choice, and he chose to become a drunk loser who still hasn't figured out his own life. and now he wants to make up for lost time so he can feel better about himself? it's not gonna happen." 

sam's smart, she's trying to manipulate him into joining their little messy karate team.

"your dad is trying to change. mine is too. if you could just come back it could really help bring everyone back together, that's all I want."

"then it looks like I get to be the first person to ever tell you this, you're not getting what you want." he says and god I wish I could see her face right now. 

it's taking everything in me to not stand up and laugh at her face.

"okay, just remember this was your choice." she says and then I hear him skate away. 

I stay sitting down still laughing about him saying no to her. this might be the first time someone tells her no.

"enjoying yourself." someone says and I look up in a startle.

"Robby." I say and then he sits besides me.

"I know you heard everything." he says and my eyes grow wide.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about." I say trying to act all innocent. 

"don't act all innocent." he says chuckling.

"okay maybe I did enjoy it." I say chuckling too.

"I'm not wrapped around sam's finger." he tells me.

"I never said that." I say confused.

"Tory did." he tells me and I nod.

"you left before could properly talk yesterday." he says.

"yeah..." I say not being able to come up with anything.

"so you're a part of Miyagi-Do?" he asks me.

"hell no. have you seen the mess this thing is? first child labor, and then two polar opposite people trying to teach, nahh this thing is going to flop I'm telling you." I say and he chuckles.

"what?" I ask him.

"I missed your sarcastic comments." he says which makes me smile.

he gets closer to me and before I know it our lips crash. his hand goes on my thighs as mine goes on his shoulder. I feel shivers all around my body. 

what is happening to me?

we pull away and then I ask him, "fighting for cobra kai?" 

"I made up my mind. I am." he says.

I try not to look too disappointed, I don't want him to be a part of this fight, why can't he be Switzerland with me?

"I care about you." I tell him.

"I know. I care about you as well." he says.

"I'm not going to choose sides." I say.

"I know." he says, "I don't care. I just want to be with you."

"I am with you." I say and then kiss him again.

+

I wake up in the back of the cobra kai dojo with Robby besides me, staring at me.

"creep." I chuckle and he gets on top of me kissing me. we didn't do anything last night, we just skated, made out, and fell asleep. 

"first day, got cold feet yet?" I ask him.

"will you stay and watch?" he asks me.

"of course." I say as he stands up to get showered. he comes back wearing his GI.

soon enough the other cobra kai walk in, Robby is standing in the middle of the dojo and I'm sitting on the bench on the side watching him with admiration.

"look who showed up." Kyler says.

"Sensei Kreese isn't here yet, so I'll get you warmed up." Robby says.

"you don't show up to practice for weeks, and then act like our sensei?" Kyler says and I roll my eyes.

"who says we even want you here?" Tory says.

Robby looks at me and I nod, "okay. hit me." 

they all look at each other confused, "any of you. if any of you can land a hit I'll go." he says.

"all right." Kyler says and runs towards Robby, before I know it Robby dodged to the side and front sweeps Kyler off the floor causing me to chuckle.

"who's next?" Robby asks looking up.

they all start coming one by one and Robby fights them all off, I notice him using dad's techniques to fight. 

he's not playing dirty, he's using Miyagi-Do's technique. 

Tory watches and then Robby goes up to her, "you're just gonna watch?"

she starts trying to fight with him but somehow ends up on the floor.

"no hard feeling." he says and then she kicks him by surprise, he falls and I look at them a bit annoyed.

"a deal's a deal, I'll go." he says walking towards me.

"no! stay." Tory says and I smile happy for him.

he looks at me with a smile, but there's a look in his eyes. it's like he's asking me for permission. I nod and then he looks at her with a smile.

I decide to make myself comfortable on the bench and listen to Robby's speech. as much as I don't agree with his ways, I gotta say he looks hot when inspired.

by the end of their training Robby goes to get changed and then walks towards me, he motions for me to follow him and we go outside.

"you look hot when you give motivational speeches." I chuckle.

"oh really?" he says getting in front of me.

"mhm" I say biting my lip and then he kisses me.

how did we get here? I want to believe that this is it, this is our happy ever after, but I know it's not.

it's the beginning, the beginning of a new era like Danny boy said. 

but I'm going to enjoy every single moment I have with Robby, I'm going to live in an ignorance bubble until the tournament. I don't want to worry about the tournament yet. 

---------------------

WE'RE BACK YALL!!

I'm sorry for the delay, I'm super busy with school I didn't even know they released season 4 until someone commented it hehe. 

hope y'all enjoyed it. 

hope y'all had a great Christmas (if you celebrate it) hope you had a wonderful AND SAFE new year <33 

I might just post one chapter a day or one chapter a week, I'm not sure yet.

I'm writing the chapters while watching the episodes so one episode=one chapter tehehe.

anyhoooooo

share, comment, vote, and follow me for more :)

xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.2K 852 31
Y/N L/N has been living in Reseda for a long time with her Mom. She's not the richest, but she still loves hanging with one of her only friends, Mr...
2.3K 60 23
In which Robby and Isabella learn to love during a karate rivalry in the valley. Dating the kid of your dad's karate rival can't be too bad right? ...
17.3K 474 26
Pretending to date Reseda's new pretty boy isn't that bad, right?
57.8K 1.1K 60
When Tessa Larusso joins her father's rival dojo so she could get closer with the boy she wanted. Or In which Tessa let's Cobra Kai and karate ruin...