✓Hidden Love (IZONE SERIES #1)

By o_orinini

Crossing paths with her is not my intention, it just happened. There's this day that I saw her crying while s... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53 - ChaeKkura's Bridal Shower
Chapter 54 - Chaeyeon's Bachelorette Party
Chapter 55
Special Chapter

Chapter 28

83 6 0
By o_orinini

Yena's POV

***PRESENT TIME***

I am in KSW Entertainment's studio right now. I am with Soyeon since she was the one who was writing the lyrics. Also, I forgot to mention that Yuqi is here too. She is not part of writing the lyrics but the small bunny won't agree that I will work here with no guardian so I said to her that Yuqi will take care of me. Maybe, you are wondering what happened after Mr. Ko's secretary interrupted me.

*Flashback*

I got out of the conference room wearing my cap and mask again. I was surprised to see a small bunny waiting for me.

Gosh, she startled me.

"I thought you would go to Mr. Ko's office?" I started to follow Mr. Ko's secretary.

"Are the girls inside makes you gay panicking?" She walks beside me.

Is she watching me all this time?

"Not really." I answered shortly.

She hummed before speaking again.

"I thought you were a faithful duck?"

"I am, it's just that Chaeyeon's virus suddenly appeared."

I am telling the truth!

"Blaming Chaeyeon huh?" She teased.

Speaking of Chaeyeon, I remember seeing Minjeong yesterday.

"I saw Minjeong yesterday."

"And then?" Eunbi unnie asked. Her tone sounds like she is not interested at all.

"She is looking for Chaeyeon in the Entertainment."

"She's lucky because I didn't see her. If I did see her, I would give her a couple of slaps." She said coldly.

"She is not that bad unnie. She just fell out of love."

"Fell out of love my ass."

"Ey," I nudged her.

"We don't know what her side is." I defended Minjeong.

"Are you siding with her?"

"I am siding with no one, okay? Maybe there is a real reason why she broke up with Chaeyeon."

"Still, she hurt Chaeyeon."

"Minjeong is hurt too."

"What? She will come back after hurting Chaeyeon? Why did she break up with Chaeyeon then? You know how that girl affects Chaeyeon a lot since she is her first love. You are the one who was there when Chaeyeon was broken. You know it, Yena."

Why the hell is she rapping?

"And I am the reason why Sakura and Chaeyeon met."

I don't know that we are bickering already. We just stopped when Mr. Ko's secretary stopped walking.

"Ms. Duckie?" Mr. Ko's secretary called.

"Yes?" I looked at her.

She opens the door of Mr. Ko's office. I looked at Eunbi unnie first before going inside.

"Ms. Choi!" Mr. Ko greeted me. He seemed so happy to see me. He even stands up from his chair.

I bowed to him to pay respect.

"Take a seat." He points to the seat in front of his table.

I nodded and sat where he pointed.

"Ms. Kwon?" He looks at Eunbi unnie that did not enter and just near the door.

Eunbi unnie shakes her head.

"Thank you, Mr. Ko but I'll just wait for Yena here." She responded.

Mr. Ko nodded and sat back in his chair.

"Okay, Ms. Choi, without further ado. I know that you are looking forward to working with (G)I-DLE, the contract is already made." He signals to his secretary.

His secretary laid the paper in front of me together with the pen.

"As you said, your contract is just exclusive to (G)I-DLE. Meaning if you make a song for KSW Entertainment, it will only be sung by (G)I-DLE or any member of (G)I-DLE." He explained.

Me being lazy just signed the contract without reading it.

"Every song you make for us will be $3,500 plus 25% of artist royalties." He said while getting the contract that I signed.

I stood up because I was shocked.

"WHAT?!"

He chuckles at my reaction.

"Yes, Ms. Choi. What you heard is right."

"Isn't it too much?" I asked in disbelief.

"It's not too much for you, Ms. Choi. You are an experienced writer, composer and producer. You already sell so many of your songs in Music Publishing." He pauses for a moment and looks at me.

"I bet all your covers in your youtube channel are the songs that you composed and produced by yourself. Am I wrong?"

Holy shit! How can he know everything just like that?! Did he do some background check on me?

"I'm sorry if I do some background check on you." He said sincerely as if he read my mind.

So, he did some background checks on me. Woah, this man is no joke!

"Don't worry, the cover songs in your youtube channel that I mentioned are just my guess. And I can tell that I am right because of your reaction." He chuckles again.

The hell?

He signed the contract.

"You are all settled Ms. Choi. You can now work with (G)I-DLE." He smiled at me and stood up.

He is more intelligent than I expected.

I stood up and nodded. He offered his hand and I accepted it. After we shake hands, I leave his office.

*End of Flashback*

Yeah, that's what happened and the reason why I am beside Soyeon right now.

"This is the last song that I am working on." Soyeon said and played the instrumental.

I nodded when I heard the instrumental.

"Do you have the lyrics?" I asked.

"No." She shakes her head.

She gave me a notebook.

"Maze." I uttered.

"That's the title but I haven't started yet since I don't know how I will write the lyrics." Soyeon explained.

I heard a part where I think a rap can suit. I immediately looked at the computer and continued to listen.

"I can't find the way out, I hear the calling from deep inside."

"Ms. Choi?"

I ignored her and just continued what I was rapping.

"Making me sink to you, making me call you."

I smiled when she suddenly flashed into my mind.

"When I look into your eyes, I forget everything but you."

Why is it always about you?

"Woah," I uttered.

I looked at Soyeon who was stunned. I smirked when I heard her rap too.

"I'm in a maze, days in here."

I looked at the computer then back at her.

"Never let me wonder about days outside."

I can see how inspired and determined Soyeon is. Her eyes tell it all.

"I'm trapped in a maze filled with darkness."

She is really determined to finish this song.

"No, maybe I trapped myself in here."

After rapping, she looked at me as if she was surprised. It seems like our minds become one and jump out of happiness. Yuqi, who has her own world, didn't bother since she is wearing headphones.

"Woah, that's a good lyrics!" Soyeon exclaimed.

I get her notebook and write what I rap earlier. I also wrote the words that she rap earlier.

"No wonder why I am with you." She said when she saw me writing the lyrics.

After writing what we said earlier, I looked at her.

"How about we write this song as an unaware feeling of love that was compared to a maze?"

She smiled at my suggestion.

"Good thinking, Ms. Choi." She nods at me.

*Timeskip*

We are done writing the song and it is already 4:17AM. I am the one who arranges the song and the lyrics are already finalized. The only work that we have left is recording the guide of the song for her members. Actually, she is the one who wrote and produced this so it's just her who will sing the song for guidance.

"Ms. Choi, can I just be the rapper?" She said nervously.

"Ey," I nudged her.

"You are the producer and the writer of this song. I just arranged this."

"But you write almost half of the---"

"Nah, I just helped you." I shake my head.

I do but she has the right to sing this.

"Eh?"

"Come on, we need to start because I know you have lessons after this." I got her notebook and handed it to her.

She sighed before accepting her notebook.

"Fine, I'll record it myself but you will be with me on the recording day." She said in defeat.

"Of course, I am supporting all of you." I smiled at her.

She smiled back at me. I just listen and watch her singing her own produced and composed song.

Your deep stare take me far away

Attractively, acanely and mysteriously

Your racy voice steals my heart

So dizzy, maybe it's a maze

I can't find the way out, I hear the calling from deep inside

Making me sink to you, making me call you

When I look into your eyes, I forget everything but you

I'm in endless darkness, there is no exit

Where am I

Maybe I'm in your maze

Lost my way

I'm trapped at the maze inside you

Maybe I'm in your maze

Lost my way

I'm trap in your own maze

Maybe I'm in your maze

Beautiful guitar sounds, it calls me from far away

It sinks into my ears, doo doo doo doo doo yeah

Your beckoning, it tickles my heart

Like a butterfly in my dream, maybe it's a maze

I'm in maze, days in here

Never let me wonder about days outside

I'm trapped in the maze filled up with darkness

No, maybe I trapped myself in here

I'm in endless darkness, there is no exit

Where am I

Maybe I'm in your maze

Lost my way

I'm trapped at the maze inside you

Maybe I'm in your maze

Lost my way

I'm trap in your own maze

Maybe I'm in your maze

I wanna look pretty only to you

I wanna see you come to me

I'm yelling your name

In this maze, once again

Now you're in my maze

You're trapped in the maze inside me

Now you're in my maze

You're trapped in the maze inside me

Now you're in my maze

You're trapped in the maze inside me

Now you're in my maze

Every words that I wrote there, I am f*cking relate! Like hell, it's all about my feelings for the girl I liked for years but as everyone knows, she didn't know it.

I smiled at Soyeon when I saw her removing the headphones inside the recording room, which means she's already done. I know she can't see me because I am outside the recording room and her back is facing me. I enter inside and clap my hands.

"Good job, Soyeon!" I give her a thumbs up when she looks at me.

She scratched her nape. After that we started to wrap up but I check and edited her guide song first.

*6:00AM*

"Should we go now?" I asked her since we are now done wrapping up.

She nodded. We both stood up from our seats and get out of the recording room. I looked at Yuqi who was sleeping peacefully on the sofa. I approached Yuqi and carried her in my arms.

Aigoo, she's heavy!

"Unnie, she's heavy." Soyeon immediately approached me.

"Ey, don't call me unnie. You may be older than me."

I start to walk towards the door.

"How old are you?" She asked out of curiosity.

"1999." I am too lazy to count how old I am.

"Oh, you are just 23?" She asked surprised while opening the door because I can't do it.

"Yeah." I answered shortly.

"I'll just call my manager to give us a ride." I saw her getting her phone from her pocket.

"No." I manage to grab her phone even if I'm carrying this heavy girl.

"I will drive."

"But u-- I mean Ms. Choi, you are---"

"I'm not yet tired. I'm used to this." I cutted her off and started to walk.

We become silent for a moment. I suddenly heard Yuqi hum. I was surprised when she suddenly hugged me.

Aish, be thankful that I am being nice here.

"So, ahmm... what inspired you to be a producer?" Soyeon suddenly asked.

"Someone." I answered shortly.

"Is this your dream?"

"'No."

"Is it okay to ask what your dream is?"

Ugh, she's inquisitive.

"My dream is to become an idol."

"Eh?!" based on her tone, she is surprised.

"The girl I have liked for years has the same dream as mine so yeah, I am waiting for her."

I skipped the part where I gave up my dream for Yuri. Well, it is true that I am waiting for her.

I managed to get my car key in my pocket. If you will ask why my car is here, Eunbi unnie goes back to the Entertainment, rides a taxi and goes back here with my car. She leaves her car here while getting my car. Get it?

I pressed the car key to unlock the doors. I opened the door from the passenger seat at the back and laid down Yuqi there. After laying Yuqi, I closed the door and went to the driver's seat. I opened the door and I noticed that Soyeon was just looking at me.

"Ey, trust me. I can drive." I said before hopping inside.

While putting on my seatbelt, I saw on my peripheral view that Soyeon hopped in. I get my phone from my pocket and the screen suddenly opens. I saw 30 missed calls from stinky radish.

Did Eunbi unnie told her or---

"It looks like someone is looking for you now." Soyeon suddenly speaks.

I cleared my throat and put my phone in the holder.

"She might be guilty of what happened yesterday." I started the engine.

"We parted ways without talking yesterday." I started to drive.

Yeah, yesterday because today is another day.

"What time is your schedule later?" I asked while focusing on the road.

"10AM."

I nodded at her answer.

"You must take a nap now. I'll just wake you up when we are already in your dorm."

"Did you know where our dorm is?"

Oppxszz I was caught HAHAHHA

"No but---"

"It's okay with me." She cut me off.

"I have slept 7:30AM these past four days because I need to finish the songs in time. Today is nothing." She added.

I just didn't talk to her after that because I am hoping that she will fall asleep on our way to their dorm.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 260 18
When a girl being forcibly brought to a mysterious place. How will she take the truth ? How will the other treat her ? In this story, the main charac...
479 13 4
these are my 2kim one-shot stories originally posted on AFF and AO3. instead of making them each a separate book on here, i'm compiling them in a sin...
23.6K 1.8K 32
Where Jo Yuri is a transferred student from America and she have to be roommate with the cold heart people, Choi Yena. Will she melts the cold Yena a...
47.6K 1.8K 20
An IZ*ONE AU. I fear that if everyone knows the truth they're going to leave me... (This story is a work of fiction and any similarity with other sto...