Beauty of Love and Friendship

By LenaFallCrow

Harper and Asher. Two wolves, two best friends. They will come across some hardships but they will overcome t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8: The two criminals
Chapter 9: The letter
Chapter 10: Ashers Ex
Author's note
Chapter 11: Wolftard creams
Chapter 12: The train and School!
Author's note

Chapter 13: Go fish

9 1 0
By LenaFallCrow

Asher woke up in his dorm that he shared with three other boys. One was Harper his bestie, the others were Cormac and Will. Cormac was a cheerful boy with dark brown hair with hispanic skin, he also had dark purple eyes. Will was a nice ginger haired boy who had darker skin than Cormac and he has bright orange eyes. Asher got up from his bed and went to the bathroom.
He got ready and the others boy were awake. When Harper was finshed, the two boys went down to the big Hall and they sat down at the the table made out of faded out yellow wood. The two others girls, Miya and Cora, were at the table eating some breakfast.

"Hey guys" Harper greeted the girls

"Heya Harp and Ashy" Cora chirped.

"How was your beauty sleep, Miya?" Asher said smriking

There was silence and....SPLAT. There was a piece of buttered toast on Ashers face, it slided off his face and dropped of his empty plate.

"I thought Flavusdors were supposed to be nice and bubbly. You certainly aren't" Harper stated

"Only to you guys especially Asher" Miya said and she smillied

They finshed their breakfast and went of to their classes.

                 --------------------------

It was the end of classes for the day. Asher and Esther were both walking side by side, they were walking towards the door to the Livension dayroom. They entered and they both sat down on the gray couches that were in front of the fire which was on. It was filled with many other people.

"Okay dear Ashy let's play something. You up for it?" Esther asked

"Sure but what?" Asher asked

"Go fish. Me and my sister  used to play it back all the time." Esther said sadly

"Let's bring back the good old memory's, shall we?" Asher spoke

"We shall" Esther said in a posh voice

Esther set up the cards, 4 in each players hand (I don't remember how many cards per person). Esther had a 1,4,5 and 5, she put the two 5s together and put them in the ten pile. Asher asked if she had a 9 but Esther didn't so she said "Dance fish". Asher burst out laughing and this pretty much went on for the rest of the game, Esther saying random nonsense and Asher laughing at it.

             ------------------------------

Harper,Miya and Cora were walking to the Livension dayroom. Cora stopped suddenly and the other two looked at her. There was a look of trepidation (fear) on her face and Miya scowled.

"Why are you so frightened of meeting someone that could possibly be your friend?" Miya scowled

"I don't know! I'm always like this when meeting new people" Cora mumbled and Miya nodded in agreement

"It'll be fine, Etsy is the nicest person I know" Harper repiled and smiled.

"*Sigh* I'll be fine, I'll be fine" Cora chanted

The trio contuined walking and went up to the door. Harper went up and knocked and the door swung open magically.

Esther and Asher looked over at the newcomers. Asher cleared up the cards and he puts them in their box. Two girls and Harper came in, closed the door and stood. Esther stood up from the grey couch.

"Harp! And some new peeps, I've seen you talking to eachother at break" Esther greeted

"Heya" A brunette girl spoke

"Esther" Esther looked at Harper, raising an eyebrow slightly.

"Meet my friends! This is Miya" Harper said pointing to the brunette that soke earlier and "this is Cora" he said pointing to a tall ginger girl.

Esther smiled. "It's very nice to meet you!"

Esther paused for a few minutes. She stared up at the tall ginger girl that was looking very nervous. Cora looked down at Esther and she looked into her eyes. Orange eyes met gray eyes, Esther blinked and looked away.

Harper looked between the two and he looked down at the table that had a box of cards on it. "What we're you guys playing?"

Esther smiled, pushed Harper and he nearly fell on Asher that was siting peacefully on the grey couch.

"Watch where you push people Es!" Asher exclaimed

Esther snorted. "Em, no"

Asher rolled his eyes and the others chuckled at their nonsense.

Harper went over to the others and got them to sit down. He sat down beside Esther who watched him the whole time with an eyebrow raised. "Harp, what are you doing?"

Harper looked over at her and smiled mischievously. "Weell, I was thinking we would have a nice game of whatever you were playing!"

Asher groaned and hit his head against the arm of the couch. Miya and Cora looked over at him slightly concerned. They looked over at the other two that were looking very amused.

"Is he going to be okay?" The ginger whispered to the other two.

"I-...probably" Harper shrugged

Asher stopped hiting his head and looked menacingly at Harper while smiling very painfully. "Ah Harper, that is such a good idea"

Harper blinked and smiled. "I know, that's why I proposed it"

Esther clapped loudly which was a signal for the two to have this chat somewhere else. She cleared her throat and took the cards out of the box, giving 4 each to everyone.

              --------------------------------

Meanwhile with Arya things were not going that well, let's skip back to yesterday.

♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇

Arya got sorted into Blattapuff and her house clapped. She went down the marble stairs, she went down to the table and sat down beside Allie her sister. Allie looked over and smiled. "I'm glad were are in the same house sis"

Arya looked at her and smiled but then frowned. "You seem kind of sad. Everything alright?"

Allie merely just looked at her and she sighed. She looked around the table, some of the older ones were whispering probably about her and her sister. She looked up at the front of the room, Esther was called over and she elbowed her sister. "Esther is getting sorted, look" she pointed up at the blonde haired girl.

Esther eventually got sorted into the Livension house which everyone  clapped especially Allie and Arya. After the speech the old, lanky principal gave, the food appeared magically of course.

                       ----------------

The two sisters got up from the bench with the rest of their house, the King and Queen of Blattapuff let the house to their dayroom. 

Arya was shoved into a wall the minute she walked over the threshold of the purple door. 

A boy, no taller than her, held her roughly against the wall. 

"Ah, Eric" She drawled "Fancy seeing you here" 

The aubergine haired boy gave her a digusted snort. "Cut the nice stuff" 

Arya blew an exasperated breath. "What do you want, Eric?" 

Eric grinned. "I heard about your freak sister's mate. " 

Arya's flickered over to her sister who was currently being held by two boys, Adam and Harry. "Leave my sister out of it" 

"Eric!" Allie snarled, glaring at him with all the hatred she could muster. Which was surprisingly a lot. 

The purple haired boy took a step back by accident and Arya stepped on his foot. He howled in pain and jumped up and down cradling his hurt foot.

"You will regret-" 

"What is going on here?" Rose the head girl of their year entered the room. 

Allie smilied at the strawberry blonde girl. "I apologise for the disturbance , head girl. "

Rose shook her head with a smile plastered on her sharp boned face. "It's okay my fledgling" 

Eric and his boys bowed low and scurried away to the far corner of the main room also called the day room. 

"Fledgling?" 

Allie grinned at her twin. "Queens, Kings, Head people call their youngers fledgling. " 

Arya nodded once. 

Rose looked at Arya curiously. "You must be Allie's think sister. " She put her hand out "Nice to meet you".

Arya blushed a tad bit. 

They both shook hands.

Allie coughed. "How was your summer ,Ro?" 

Rose frowned. "Fine except for the funeral that i had to attend." She turned her gold eyes downwards "Definitely brought the mood down for the rest of the holidays. " 

Arya yawned and turned to her sister. "I'm going to sleep. I reckon you two should too." 

Allie nodded. "Alright. I'll be up there in a minute." 

Arya walked up to the nearest stairwell and disappeared up it. Allie turned to her friend  and smirked. "You and Arya, huh?" 

Rose sighed. "Tomorrow. I'll deal with this tomorrow" .

Allie looked at her friend with concern. Rose was usually a positive force that never really got tired. It was weird for Allie to see her friend like this. 

Allie took her friend's hand. "Are you okay?" 

Rose looked into Aliie's eyes. "I'm just tired. Never really liked trains." 

Allie nodded "A bit of sleep should do you good. " and she  let go of Rose's hand. 

Rose smilied. 

She really was lucky to have a friend like Allie. 

Word count: 1486

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

682 129 61
This story is based on a group of teenage wolves dealing with their own personal problems. How will they react to meeting their mates. They'll face...
46.3K 1.4K 32
Rogues were a species that were hated by many, some born as a rogue, some leaving their old packs because of their Alpha and some kicked out of their...
2.6K 86 35
An uncommon occurance splits a pack in two, generations ago, when 2 alphas are born out of the same pack, the Blood Rose pack. The 2nd Alpha, the son...
35.6K 1.6K 39
(book one) Hi my name's Asher. My boyfriend, that is with me right now, is Alexander. We have been together for awhile now but at first we were rival...