can we kiss forever | vk✓

By EuphoriaUnnie

6th book! in the hospital, jungkook awoke with a headache and severe amnesia. his head has healed since then... More

intro (trailer)
02 | a betrayer
03 | flashback
04 | euphoria nursing home
05 | gugu like a child
06 |character introduction
07 | bruise cheeks
08 | luna
09 | i'm not a kid
10 | gugu hates dora
11 | family sorrow
12 | three months later
13 | a date with daddy!
14 | tea cup & ferris wheel
15 | roller coaster ride
16 | gugu don't cry, okay?
17 | confused hearts
18 | sleep with a broken heart
19 | emotionally hurt
20 | meeting luna
21 | a game called fate
22 | falling again
23 | our mommy's past
24 | panic triggered
25 | healing
26 | deaths kiss
27 | alive
28 | cold faith
29 | heart instincts
31 | precious soul
32 | epiphany
33 | i promise
34 | i'd took the bullet for you
35 | can we kiss forever?
36 | your eyes tell
37 | memory card
38 | stay alive
39 | my universe
Final Chapter (1)
Finale and Flashback
Can We Kiss Forever?

30 | painful lies

623 31 59
By EuphoriaUnnie

"luna.. kookie papa will do anything for you, princess. you want me as your papa, right? i'll marry your pretty mommy, okay. don't cry now, hush hush."

jungkook kissed her forehead and rocking the girl like a love of a father; luna snuggled closer to his chest.

every single choice we make involves both emotions and logic. yet, when asked about general decision-making, an overwhelming majority of people said they follow their head.

the clock is ticking, and a decision has to be made. the logical choice or the emotional one? does jungkook follows the one in his head or he is following his heart instincts?

unbeknownst to the father and daughter, taehyung is just right outside the door.

he stood there, frozen to the spot as a single tear made its way down his rosy cheeks.

a single tear for a ruined life.

a single tear for a broken heart. 💔

taehyung's eyes widened, his mind going straight to the gutter. he quickly shook his head, trying to clear it of all the impossible thoughts.

he heard the conversations and no matter what it sounded like, there had to be some perfectly legitimate excuse for what he was hearing. right?

don't tell me jungkook agreed to a demand, and a request from a smol kid?

taehyung quickly runs back to his own room. once he closes the door, his body slums on the floor, his back crumpled against the bed. hands over his mouth, trying not to make a sound as his sobs racking his thin shoulders.

poor luna, she have yet to experience family loves. she was lucky to have jimin as her mommy but she needs kookie as her papa too. taehyung, taehyung, you cannot be selfish!

at that moment, a very heavy feeling seemed to drop into the pit of his stomach, and he began to realise he may no longer want to fulfil that dream or to pursue a path that was encouraged by sora.

get back what's yours~ you deserve the happiness~

i can't pick whether to crumble or grow, but i can decide what happens to me and whether or not it affects me in the long run. so, no, i won't get back what's mine because i don't deserve happiness—

"tae? you awake?" jungkook asked as he step inside the room and he seats down on the floor too, facing taehyung.

he knows taehyung is crying but he won't asked why. he heard enough from hoseok, how traumatized taehyung is, back in his father's lab.

jungkook just stared at taehyung. beautiful~ he looked exhausted, but still so insanely attractive in his navy blue polka dot pajamas.

after being apart for a few days he still found it difficult not to grab this pretty male and kiss him.

but he can't. they are not even in relationship. how could he think that way?

"guu, you okay? you're unusually quiet and y- you've been staring at me for some time now." taehyung wipes his tears and chuckled nervously, breaking jungkook out of his sad thoughts.

"i- yeah, i'm fine.." jungkook said with a force smile.

"i just wanted to have a conversation with you.." he said as he took a moment to look at taehyung's small frame, his skin looked so smooth and his gorgeous locks framed his face perfectly.

he started to debate with himself. i told him that i do care for him... but i also tells him that i wanted to be on my own.

'once i care for someone, i don't leave. but once i leave... i don't care anymore.'

'please, taehyung, move on. be happy.'

nearly every day he questioned himself, did he really said that!? and why on earth jungkook and the best thing that ever happened to him in his life, agreed to break up?..

"we never talk like we used to anymore, tae. and that really.. hurts me. when we… when we broke up, i was thinking did i made the right decision?" jungkook asked quietly. and taehyung could see the hurt in his eyes after he spoke.

"guu, at some point.. we just have to let go of what we thought should happen and live in what is happening-"

"i'm trying, tae. i am trying. but sometimes i just find myself thinking that life could've been better if things were different?"

taehyung could only nod back in reply, he was scared to say anything in case his voice betrayed him and revealed his heartache.

because after finding out about the contents from the micro chip, he had planned to revealed the truth and then to planned for his future with jungkook.

well, it doesn't hurt to have an idea about the future right?

but rethinking back to luna and jungkook's conversation, he realizes planning the future is stupid. really, really stupid.

taehyung have all of these big hopes and dreams that he want and think will happen someday.

and when things don't go according to plan, his hopes and dreams to get married one day were crushed. no more dreams for me, i guess. he thought sadly to himself-

"taehyung.."

jungkook anxiously said his name. taehyung hummed softly and look into jungkook's stunning eyes, which reflect every light like a beautiful solar system.

"hoseok said your father took the micro chip with him. did you get to know about the contents?"

taehyung took a shaky breath before he started talking.

"n- no.. i didn't.."

taehyung lied through his tender lips and avoiding jungkook's stare. the longer he gaze, he could just drool over him because of that.

"i see. do you know where he could've escape to? i don't think he stays back at his lab knowing we will mass search of him to take back that micro chip."

jungkook spoke with concern, however, taehyung shaking his head with exasperation and pity. it was useless. he thought.

"i d- don't know much about his business. also, he might've damaged that thing by the time we got hold of it. l- let's not look up for him or that micro chip anymore, p- please?"
taehyung voice cracked, his face had become unhealthily crimson at this point.

jungkook's brows furrowed in confusion. there was no malice in taehyung's words, but he was serious.

he knew taehyung well enough to know that he wasn't the type of person to say such things. but what he just said was confusing this notion.

"i don't see why—"

an email notifications ping jungkook's phone, ruining his moments. flashing on his phone's screen and browsing through the important mail, jungkook finds himself smiling brightly.

"oh my god! my men found luna's mummy. she's in seoul?"

taehyung literally felt his heart had stopped for a second. before jungkook could continue further, his ringtone echoed throughout the room.

he couldn't help but freeze when he realizes the caller id from hospital.

he answers it and listening intently to the nurse speaking on the line. shortly after, jungkook looking at taehyung straight in the eye. "it's j- jimin, he—"

taehyung rests a comforting hand upon jungkook's shuddering shoulder, "my jiminie is going to be okay, go right now and see him. i'll stay behind and find out more about luna mom's."

jungkook grab taehyung's hand and tightened a little, making taehyung's heart jumped to his throat; he knew what jungkook was doing.

"get namjoon and seokjin to go with you, okay? don't go alone, i will be worried. i'll assigned my men to guard you as well." he sighed, controlling himself not to go overboard, instead he presses a soft kiss to taehyung's hands in appreciation.

when taehyung is sure jungkook really left the house,

frantically, taehyung searched his pajamas pockets. digging his hand and pulled out the mini object.

pulling his knees up to his chest, he tucked the micro chip close to his heart,

because that's the last treasure taehyung had to hold onto....

he felt his insides churn in inexplicable ways. his chest burned with so much emotion, his lungs constricted, his breathing feel unnatural and false—

there was an unbelievable urge to scream, yell and smash things.

yet, a steady stream of salty tears flowed it's way down his pale cheek. his anguished cries pierced the silent room, echoing the sadness and sorrow that has been held inside of him.

taehyung lied to jungkook, and it was damn painful... painful lies.

a/n: can't tell how many left... but a few.. more... chapters to go, i guess? :'(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 5.2K 24
[Completed] Taehyung's long term trauma has never ceased to an end when his parents had both died in tragedy. Constantly hidden from the world,Taehyu...
210K 4.2K 28
Taehyung and Jungkook have been together for 2 years. They were the couple everyone enjoyed seeing. They where like match mates from heaven. Jungko...
584K 43.6K 31
Taekook in a historical royal AU & Urban idol-bodyguard AU Warrior Jungkook and Prince Taehyung were forbidden to love but they couldn't help and end...
84.7K 2.7K 51
Tae: I hate you Jungkook JK: Because of your fucking brother I Lost my sister just because of your fucking brother you idiot Jeon Jungkook a mercyle...