can we kiss forever | vk✓

Af EuphoriaUnnie

6th book! in the hospital, jungkook awoke with a headache and severe amnesia. his head has healed since then... Mere

intro (trailer)
02 | a betrayer
03 | flashback
04 | euphoria nursing home
05 | gugu like a child
06 |character introduction
07 | bruise cheeks
08 | luna
09 | i'm not a kid
10 | gugu hates dora
11 | family sorrow
12 | three months later
13 | a date with daddy!
14 | tea cup & ferris wheel
15 | roller coaster ride
16 | gugu don't cry, okay?
17 | confused hearts
18 | sleep with a broken heart
19 | emotionally hurt
20 | meeting luna
21 | a game called fate
22 | falling again
23 | our mommy's past
24 | panic triggered
25 | healing
26 | deaths kiss
27 | alive
29 | heart instincts
30 | painful lies
31 | precious soul
32 | epiphany
33 | i promise
34 | i'd took the bullet for you
35 | can we kiss forever?
36 | your eyes tell
37 | memory card
38 | stay alive
39 | my universe
Final Chapter (1)
Finale and Flashback
Can We Kiss Forever?

28 | cold faith

526 28 40
Af EuphoriaUnnie

recap from chapter 27;

depression creeps itself into his heart, million words of pain and hurt to describe how broken he felt. it was like.. there was a gaping hole in his heart and he was sucked in,

because there was a writing shown on the screen,

'alive'

hours gone by and taehyung still crying.

tears gushed down his face and he let out bursts of hysterical sobs as he screamed and attempted to free himself.

not for the fact that his wrists and ankles still got strapped though.

the two guards who was guarding taehyung just watch his anguished cries. they wanted to smack him because the combination of taehyung's cries and whining sound annoying them a lot, but they could not touch him.

taehyung continued in his fit of rage and sobs, crying out to anyone that would listen. he screamed a single word, no, no, no, over and over again still not believing what he's seeing.

if there was ever a time for him to start believing in god, it was now, as he prayed and begged for this to be just a terrible nightmare.

then the door opened without knocking, a male and a female ushered inside,

"out." the female ordered sternly to the guards and they leave the premises hurriedly.

once their sight is not seen, the male
walked as fast as he could back to taehyung. he couldn't believe to see taehyung again in this condition.

he was still crying with no care of a presence beside him, but he peel his eyes open when a pair of warm hands cupped his cheeks, "t-taehyung?"

taehyung blinked with his pleading eyes and he broke down again crying more harder. he looks like a clone of broken child. dishevelled hair, messy tears, red eyes, puffy cheeks, dry and pale lips.

"h.... ho- hobi hyung—"

taehyung choking on his words whilst still crying. he was surprised to see hoseok and this familiar female.

what are they doing here? what else are they gonna do with him? will he finally die peacefully?

his heart dropped and he glanced up at the female touching his wrist- why? he shook his wrist tried to indicate he doesn't want to be touch by her. "s- stop don't touch me!"

"tae, hey, listen to me-"

"no! h- hyung, s-she was the one planned t-the accident and i- i almost died, hyung!"

"i know, tae. i know. but today sora is with me. i have no time to explain but we have to move you out of here quickly." hoseok talk very fast that is making taehyung dizzy also he was losing blood.

his uneven and incomplete stitches on his wrist causing to bleed profusely.

needless to say, this whole ordeal made taehyung extremely uncomfortable.

"taehyung, i know my sorry cannot change the past but i want to repent. let me do this, please. give me the chance to save you from your father."

taehyung just nodded hesitantly as his eyes focused somewhere, trying not to black out due to the heavy headaches.

sora then proceed to remove the strap from taehyung's wrist gently, while hoseok unstrapped the cuff from taehyung's ankles.

soon, taehyung felt a pair of arms wrapped around his waist, another hands supported his forearms because he was too weak, his legs wobble he can't even stand properly on his own.

he was drag away through the back door. no one is around the entire hallways because sora had send them to another quarters saying kim is looking for them urgently and all the guards believe her.

taehyung was carefully being place on the passenger seat while hoseok get into driving seat.

sora makes sure taehyung wears his seatbelt and she cupped his cheeks so gently as if she's touching a baby face,

"sweetheart, i'm not asking you to forgive me. i'm sure that you've suffered a great deal because of me, and asking for forgiveness is so much to ask from you.

i also know that you might find it hard to believe whatever had happened. but that's the truth, taehyung. and you have to fight back to get back what's yours. you deserve the happiness."

passing by the peaceful night sceneries..

the tall buildings slowly turned into houses, and the silence of the drive had turned into the loud noises of the city.

taehyung was too far lost in his own thoughts to notice anything. he was too tired and too weakened to cried out again.

he knows hoseok will send him to somewhere safer for his condition. hoseok hyung is his only hope. his sunshine indeed. so he just closes his eyes... he felt his body floating in the air while replaying the words sora had said earlier.

sometimes though life just hurls shit your way that you can't control and that ends up hurting you more ways than you can count. and right now taehyung's fucking stupid heart was broken.

hoseok wasn't looking at taehyung; he had his eyes focused on the road and the map shown on his mobile screen.

he made a few turns according to the route navigator and then soon slowly finally came to a stop, reaching his destination.

he called yoongi and jungkook, telling them that he's outside the gate.

worried looking jungkook rushes out first and ran towards the car. shocked, as he looked down at passed out taehyung on the passenger seat. his face was pale and he had dark circles under his eyes.

hoseok told them that taehyung was too exhausted but once he wakes up he should be drinking more water. "kim had someone to removed the micro chip from his wrist-"

"yoongi, activate our doctor, quick. his wrist still bleeding." yoongi nodded affirmative and immediately ran back inside.

jungkook instructed yoongi to get their personal doctor because he knew from the unusual or excessive bleeding may be indicated by an infections.

"where's the micro chip, hoseok?"

"i- i'm sorry. it's with taehyung's father."

"it's alright. don't be sorry, it's not your fault. but thank you, hoseok, you took the risk to rescue taehyung from that bastard." hoseok returned a tight lip smile. he thought he should rescued taehyung earlier, and he couldn't help but still feeling guilty.

jungkook cradled taehyung in his arms, he thought the male weighed less than he should.

as he looked over him, the only movement he saw was the slight rise and fall of his chest with his breath.

he set taehyung down on his bed, too gently. jungkook brushed the soft strands of hair off taehyung's face, noting the unhealthy paleness of his skin.

an uneasiness settled over him. taehyung looked even paler than before, a small jolt of panic rushed through him;

he has this cold faith that taehyung will be fine. my baby is home, and i know he will be just fine.

eversince the little girl, luna returned from school, she has been so gloomy and quiet.

the servants said she's sulking in her room, looking unhappy or disappointed. she's not just sad, but she mope and frown and sigh.

jungkook quickly settles his work and get to her room quickly before her bed time.

he sighed softly and dragged his sulky princess body towards his chest, and asked her if there's something wrong.

luna tells him that she was bored. if her mommy was here, she wouldn't be this upset but of course, he wasn't here. her mommy jimin still sleeping on the hospital bed.

also she can't play with her taetae, because her taetae also sleeping and it's been a day after, taetae have yet to wake up.

"my mommy sleeping, taetae also sleeping! kookie papa, can you marry my mommy? so you can play with me just like other students in my school?.."

luna request with puppy eyes and pouted lips.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

135K 5.1K 24
[Completed] Taehyung's long term trauma has never ceased to an end when his parents had both died in tragedy. Constantly hidden from the world,Taehyu...
417K 17.8K 11
[ TAEKOOK COMPLETED MINI-SERIES ] {Taekook Love story au} (LONG CHAPTERS) Taehyung heartbroken after receiving a betrayal from his long term boyfrie...
120K 4.3K 24
Th: let's break up. He said rudely. Jk: stop kidding, let's eat , I have prepared all your favourite foods. Tears welled up in his eyes, yet he tried...
780K 34.1K 88
A bad romance. Full of love, hate and revenge. When jeon jungkook a university heartthrob and Kim Taehyung a new student, known for his ethereal face...