Demon's TAMED Beauty (#8 in S...

By SHineeSunshine

8th book in second generation Obsessive Series books "True love is like playing Chess. A boy plays and always... More

Copyright , Glimpse And Cast
Arika Arjun Kashyap ( Koohu )
Glimpse Of The Story
Chapter 1) Intensity Of Night
Chapter 2) Caffeination
Chapter 3) Fog and Darkness
Chapter 4) Unseen Webs
Chapter 5) Iήsͥⱥnͣeͫ
Chapter 6) Her DEMON His BEAST
Chapter 7) Her Dominance
Chapter 8) Insane's Madness
Chapter 9) Hidden Pieces
Chapter 10) Bubbling Spring
Chapter 11) Awakened DEMON
Chapter 12) Undivided Attention
Chapter 13) Well Planned
Chapter 14) Glimmer of HOPE
Chapter 15) INTUITION
Chapter 16) Faded Realities
Chapter 17) The VOWS part 1
Chapter 19) Fear and Questions
Chapter 20) Equation
Author Notes

Chapter 18) OverBearing

2.1K 252 119
By SHineeSunshine

Published on :- 8/1/22

.

.

"We saw her smile.

We saw the empty sad girl smiling

For the sad boy who love her with

All his broken heart"

MILLERs,
KASHYAPs,
KHANNAs,
GREYs
and
RATHOREs

(I was missing them and can't imagine them in pepper salt look. Your author is helpless and hopelessly in love with first generation possessive series Alpha leads.)

.

.

MILLERs PALACE NY

Sitting cluelessly but with curiosity , Arika stared at each and every faces of her family members.

Her parents, her siblings , her aunts , uncle's , cousins were already aware of the past and the person who was unknown by the truth was only Arika.

ZANE was there too. He didn't want her to know what happened in the past but at other side, he knew that she had right to know about this all.

But one thing was sure , Arika would definitely get hurt and the pain would be unbearable for her.

Zane was aware that For Arika , happiness comes with her family . .

Same for him , His family was his world.

But there was INSANE.

The beast who was the other side of Arika.

INSANE had different thoughts from both Arika and Zane.

For INSANE , Happiness is relative and that relative was one and only ZANE

For years , ZANE believed that Happiness is subjective. However , ZANE also knew that the best type of happiness was the one inside of you.

Happiness was the explosion of emotions inside a person.

Everything happened for a reason . Zane's thoughts changed when he saw ARIKA first time , giggling joyly in her baby voice in her own baby world.

Then Suddenly , To Zane , the meaning of happiness changed into Arika. His feeling for her was too strong to bear that seeing her happy and seeing her smile made him lost in her.

It was always ARIKA .

All of her.

Arika was his happiness , his life .

However , Zane never thought that one day he would feel something more than what he always felt her tiny arms wrapping around his neck whenever he carried one years old Arika in his arms.

That day was her tenth birthday when his lips softly traced her smooth chubby cheeks and caused her to stood motionlessly at the spot. He did to cheered her because she recently lost her grandfather and that pain was making her sad.

But when his lips touched to her skin , His lips burnt as heart flipped . That feeling was something that no words, not even the ones with the deepest meaning could comprehend.

His Demon was happy and already claimed her as his but Zane knew that time was not right for both of them to do anything recklessly. Arika was only ten and unknown from his feelings also.

There was an Unknown Danger which still roaming around Arika and the threats to leave 'MILLERs Empire' and 'VitraVand Land' that MILLERs was getting frequently from their distant relatives was also stopping him from going near to her.

But Zane's eyes were only at her. Even when he stayed with his maternal grandparents's house.

Due to threats and his well known feeling for her , Zane didn't get a chance to celebrate her birthdays.

His love's birthday which was very special to him. Zane was not able to spent it with her , the one who was dear to him,

To his heart ,

To his mind ,

To his soul

and To His DEMON as well . .

Opening his eyes , He squinted at his phone. Her eighteenth birthday was coming soon. It was a special day for him too but sadly , He never got a chance to celebrate ARIKA's birthday

Zane's heart skipped a beat when suddenly ARIKA's inkish extra deep black big orbs came to his vision.

Thudd , thudd , thudd . . It was beating frantically loud enough for others could heard the pace clearly. Maria turned her head and looked at him. There was a teasing smirked satisfyingly dancing on her lips.

Zane sighed softly and looked away from his mother.

Zane closed her eyes as ARIKA's eyes were always full of life came into his head. He could not remember a day when her eyes were dull or lifeless not even when INSANE took over her.

INSANE and Arika both had OverBearing personality but ARIKA's voice and sparkling eyes always melted his heart but that happened only when she was a child.

Growing up , Arika lost that charm and she became more silent and mature.

Staying away from her , Zane always observed Arika. She made his heart flutter. Just like the wings of a butterfly flattering around the blooming flowers.

"Legend says that whoever gifts blue Rose to their special one will always cause them to meet again in their next lives"

Zane remembered , he did some stupid actions and speak nonsensical as well in past like giving flowers to five years old girl who neither understand his words nor his feelings.

Suddenly , Zane felt a poke in his stomach and look at the person who dare to poke him. Soon , he saw goofingly smiling elder brother Chase Daniel Miller.

Zane rolled his eyes and Chase mouthed 'Stop gawking. Concentrate on the situation"

Arika studied the faces of both Rudra and Shakti who were enjoying their tea party. But what confused her was that RUDRA had a neutral expression and Shakti was still in playful mood.

Looking at them , Arika could see that how much relaxed that pair were and enjoying their time in MILLER's PALACE.

That made Arika to rose her brows questioningly at them and both Rudra and Shakti only shrugged their shoulders.

Why did you killed her Kaku ? ..... ,, Arika asked as she wanted to know the reason behind of her death and also reason of Taksh to desire to destroy both Arjun and Rudra's world

She was making us crazy and I lost my patience with her and then I triggered my gun at her. Only one bullet in her heart and she died on spot .... ,, Rudra's words freeze Arika at the spot while others were neutraly sitting around each other

Rudra spoke casually that it was not a big deal to kill someone but Arika knew how patience Rudra had in his veins more than her own father and brothers.

Babes ! Can't you explain her in another words like how crazy that bitch was and how she was planning to kill Bunny and Pashika while carrying quadruplets ? .... ,, Shakti huffed and spoke while rolling her eyes at her husband

Listening to the information , ARIKA's head was buzzing and pain started to shoot in her mind.

"You are a weak girl. So innocent and naive"

Voice was soft and familiarly feminine. Arika furrowed deeply and tried to be calm at the moment infront of her parents and families.

What's wrong 'Baby Bubble'? ..... ,, Zane's eyes were only at her but his ears were silently listening the conversation

ARIKA's appearance was not looking well at the moment. Everyone paid attention to her but she gave a blank but icy look to Zane and a soft smile to others

"I'm fine" .... ,, Arika spoke but trembling hands proved to others that something wasn't right to her

Koohu ! Tell me what's wrong .... ,, Arjun asked and quickly

Pain was getting higher as her head was thudding badly .

Her body started to shake and vision was getting darker than before

"My . Head . Is . Hurting"

Arika said as she clenching her teeth to stopping herself from screaming in pain.

Let's go to your room .... ,, Pashika immediately said and started to rub ARIKA's cold hands

No Mom! I want to know everything. I need to know. I don't want to live in darkness anymore..... ,, ARIKA's chest constricted as she was facing difficulty in breathing

Ok ! Then listen to me carefully. That girl was obsessed with your father and tried to kill his wife , Me including your brothers (Shaurya and quadruplets) but Your Kaku (Rudra) got hold on her but she was a lunatic woman and killed by him (Rudra) ..... ,, Pashika replied to ARIKA's question

But still Arika didn't understand why Taksh was holding a desire to Kill her to destroy both her father and favourite uncle (Rudra)

Was that girl related to Taksh Oberoi ? .... ,, Arika wiped the forming sweat drops on her forehead and asked

Yes and No ! .... ,, Arjun said and Arika looked at him confusedly

That girl was Taksh Oberoi's sister .... ,, Arjun said but Shakti interrupted and bluntly spoke "Illegitimate child of Senior Oberoi. Child that born from a maid. What a colourful man Senior Oberoi was? Hmmph"

TAKSH Oberoi never cared of her but She was the only one who loved , care and understand TAKSH that was why Taksh never ever think to kill her when He killed his father , his step mother (Avantika Suryanarayana) and also their child ..... ,, Rudra Warbled and saw how three thin lines were appeared on ARIKA's forehead

"Tsk Tsk So , finally you know about the past huh? But you are still far away from the real truth"

Voice buzzed in ARIKA's head again as her legs got numbed . Arika clutched her head with her both hands frustratedly and madly cursed that voice. 

Owner of That voice was INSANE and Arika knew that familiar chillness of Insane's tone. It was same like hers

"Who discovered about INSANE first ?"

ARIKA's eyes were closed as tears were running down on her cheeks in pain but couldn't Stop herself from asking one last question

Arjun was deeply affected by the heartwrenching situation of his daughter. While holding her daughter in his arms , Arjun looked at Rudra who was standing beside him and having the same painful and worried expression on his face.

Rudra encouraged Arjun to speak to Arika and then Arjun said and wiped her tears "It was ZANE"

And then She collapsed on the floor.

Everything turned dark and everyone panickly moved towards her.

.

.

.

How's the chapter readers?

Thank you

ShineeSunshine ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.6K 1.7K 39
Well read the story at ur risk and i advice you read the triger warnings first cause its a very dark one giving you a body shaking adventure and trig...
255K 13.5K 22
He is darkness; she is his light He is the beast; she is his beauty He is Hades; she is his Persephone He is the king; she is his queen❤️ "ᴀᴀᴘᴋᴏ ᴄʜA...
29.4K 1.1K 26
BOOK 3 -: Royal Monsters Series ─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─ Once my best friend , My protective shield, My savior He now becomes my worst nightmare. For my...
29.3K 2.1K 29
🔞𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟓: 𝐉𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄🔞 *THIS IS A VERY DARK NOVEL, UNLIKE OTHER BOOKS IN THE OBEROI SERIES, THIS WILL BE THE...