only with you - wilbur soot

By lucential

a wilbur soot fanfic - under EDIITING More

introduction
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-two

forty-one

2.7K 51 29
By lucential

( FORTY-ONE )
( hello )
tw:

"sage turn that alarm off or i swear to god i'm gonna fucking kick you"

"dude shut up you are sleeping on a couch. you can't do shit." sage replied.

"you bitch." sapnap stood up with the grumpiest face you can imagine. he aggressively grabbed his pillow and threw it right at sages face. the girl yelled in pain and threw the pillow back.

this led to the dumbest pillow fight with ranboo and dream just laying in bed watching them.

sapnap ended up throwing her on the bed and putting a blanket on top of her so it would be harder for her to get up. he went to her phone and turned off every alarm she had on.

"good morning!!" sage said while sitting up.

"shut the fuck up." sapnap replied.

"hurry up and change. we have to eat breakfast then meet up where they'll be doing their "vlog"."

"god why don't you ever shut up."

"keep being a bitch and i'll love to see how that ends up for you."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

the four finally woke up fully and helped pick each other's outfits.

sapnap wore some basketball shorts and a black shirt, most basic outfit but whatever floats his boat.

dream wore a blue long sleeve shirt with black jeans. not as bad.

ranboo wore a white tshirt with a flannel over it plus some light wash jeans, best outfit in sages opinion.

and finally, sage wore a black skirt with black tights, a simple white crew neck, and some mary jane heels, her extra self once again.

"sage stop being so over dramatic with your outfits. geez you took forever." sapnap argued.

"oh shut up. you were in the bathroom for 20 minutes trying to fix ur dumb hair." sage replied back.

"you cannot talk sage. you even put a headband in ur hair. that's saying something." dream defended.

"oh my god let's just go eat breakfast."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

they had finally found a small cafe, didn't look bad, and they decided to order some croissants and hot chocolates.

"we have to meet tommy in like 30 minutes.." sage mentioned.

"okay okay. what's going on with you? you're acting all fidgety." ranboo exclaimed while taking a piece of dreams croissant.

sage looked up at ranboo and admitted "i'm just a bit nervous to see wilbur. but i'm so excited!"

"oh shut the fuck up sage. you guys will be fine. you guys love each other." sapnap said as everybody stayed silent. "oh shit. you guys have been dating for however long and you guys haven't said i love you? y'all are pussies."

"you don't have a love life. you cannot speak. but to be fair i do want to tell him."

"well then go for it. it's definitely time and i bet he'll say it back. don't worry. just like breath or some shit."

"i've never seen sapnap give somewhat good advice.." dream exclaimed.

"i hate you so much."

"love you too bud."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

tommy 😈😈

okay so where are we meeting
you guys again?

okay i'm already with them at
this very moment so i need
you at this park in 10 minutes.
can you do that?

oh yeah definitely.
we can probably even walk there
as we are speaking.

GREAT OKAY
i'll text you my location and then
tell you when it's go time

got it captain

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"10 minutes away from the park." sage said while putting her phone down."

"THEN LETS GO COME ON."

they ran out of the cafe and started speed walking.

"how does it feel?"

"what?" the three boys said in unison

"you guys are about to meet george. you're about to meet tubbo. how are you guys not shitting yet???"

"oh trust me, i am. i'm just good at not showing it." ranboo replied back.

"i'm scared shitless dude. i've only known him through a screen which is so weird to even say."

"exactly! it's like you're about to meet a robot and you don't know how it will respond when the robot sees you or tries to communicate with you."

"okay guys calm down. no need to bring robots into this shit. we'll be alright."

sage kept looking at tommy's location and it had appeared that they had stopped and were already on the grass of the park.

"holy fuck."

"what happened sage?" dream asked, stopping at his tracks, everyone following what he does.

soon enough, tommy had texted her saying that he saw them from afar and that it was time for them to go up to the group sitting down in a semi circle.

"i think it's time to surprise them."

the others slowly creeped up behind them and waited till they noticed.

so many things were going through all of their minds. especially the boys minds. it was different for them. they had never met their best friend and it was finally happening. they just stood their, waiting for anyone to turn and notice.

it felt like years but it was only two minutes. none of them took the time to turn around. dream got tired of it and did what he does best, not follow the plan.

he pulled out his phone and aggressively tapped george's shoulder. "hello georgenotfound! can i take a photo with you?!" he said.

this caused george and the others to turn around and see the others. all of them had a face of shock, not knowing what to do. that eventually led to george getting up and hugging the two men infront of him.

tubbo basically jumped on ranboo, not exactly knowing what was happening.

and when wilbur looked up, he immediately saw sage, with a soft smile that complimented her face. he stood up and hugged her tightly. she hugged back and laid her head on his shoulder. "hi." sage simply said while embracing each moment.

"you little liar." that sentence causing sage to slightly laugh.

wilbur pulled away from the hug a bit and gave sage a kiss. it only lasted two seconds. but it felt longer. she had missed that feeling she would feel when she was around wilbur. she really did.

"okay uhm where are my hugs and thank you's? i brought you guys here to see them. i was like a partner in crime so i think i deserve something!" tommy interrupted the sweet moment. sage, dream, ranboo, and sapnap pulled apart from their hugs and went to go hug tommy.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

the group ended up walking around and just enjoying everybody's warmth and presence. everyone showing small smiles on their faces trotting along. wilbur and sage were hand in hand, walking at each others pace, not letting go.

everyone went there separate ways, deciding that they would all hang out as a group together. they didn't know exactly what they were going to do, but they were sure that they were going to hang out. dream and sapnap went with george. ranboo went with tommy and tubbo, and that left sage going with wilbur.

the couple waved their goodbyes to the other groups and got into wilbur's car.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"i'm so glad you're here now." wilbur began to say when he turned on the car.

"i am too. i couldn't wait much longer to be with you." sage said glancing at him, him already looking.

"my home?" wilbur suggested, not knowing where else to go.

"sure!"

"okay my love."

and suddenly, the two put on some music and belted the songs out. singing at the top of their lungs, not holding back. yelling all the lyrics to

what makes you beautiful
- one direction

satisfied
renée elise goldsberry -

set fire to the rain
- adele

24/7
the neighbourhood -

1980s horror film ||
- wallows

kiwi
harry styles -

scrawny
- wallows

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

they finally got to wilbur's home.

sage remembered how it felt when she first was in this home. all the memories flushing back. it wasn't even that long ago. but it just felt good to be back.

it wasnt late either. it was about 3:00 and sage decided to go on wilbur's bed, him following her. he laid beside her and wrapped his arms around her.

"i missed you alot. and i'm not even exaggerating." he said softly, his head in the crook of her neck.

"i did too. i had to take the first step to come and see you. kinda like stepping up." she taunted.

"i swear i was planning to go see you. it was still a work in progress!" wilbur defended himself, making excuses.

"don't you try defending yourself! you know i won this little game fair and square.."

"no! let's be honest, i think i won!" wilbur said confidently.

"in your dreams."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

an: hello i am alive.

i've gotten very distant with my dsmp/mcyt phase and i'm not gonna even lie, that's the main reason on why i haven't done any chapters in forever. it's hard for me to work on something i'm not that interested in anymore but i won't just end the book with no actual ending. i'll try to finish it as soon as i can. i'm sorry. i truly am.

i love you all. see you soon, mars <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 28.9K 44
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ tommy finds himself falling for dream's younger sister 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲𝐒𝐧𝐧𝐒𝐭 𝐱 𝐨𝐜
4.3K 52 16
After a big Nottingham gang stream, ranboo becomes inticed with Jane
1.8K 49 33
π“‰π“Œβ„΄ 𝒽ℯ𝒢𝓇𝓉𝒷𝓇ℴ𝓀ℯ𝓃 π’»β„΄β„΄π“π“ˆ 𝒻𝒾𝓍ℯ𝒹 ℯ𝒢𝒸𝒽 β„΄π“‰π’½β„―π“‡π“ˆ π’½β„―π’Άπ“‡π“‰π“ˆ π“Œπ’Ύπ“‰π’½ π“ˆπ’Άπ’Έπ“‡β„―π’Ή 𝓁ℴ𝓋ℯ
2.8K 137 15
π™·πš˜πš—πšŽπšœπšπš•πš’ πšƒπš˜πš–πš–πš’, 𝚒𝚘𝚞'πš›πšŽ πš’πš—πšœπšžπšπšπšŽπš›πšŠπš‹πš•πšŽ..... ✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:*✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:* πš‚πš‘πšŽ'𝚜 π™³πš›πšŽπšŠπš–πšœ' πšœπš’πšœπšπšŽπš›, πš‘πšŽ'𝚜 πšŠπš— πšŠπš—...