Yu-Gi-Oh! Capsule Monsters a...

By AcharaIris

In this special story Yugi Muto is thinking of his new friend Bakura Ryou while in a trip to India. Yugi is u... More

Entry 1 Missing my friend so much
Entry 2 The nightmares
Entry 3 Capsule Monsters board game
Entry 4 Hurrying home
Entry 5 Dreaming of Bakura
Entry 6 Getting some help with the Puzzle but failed

Entry 7 The Trip to India yay๐Ÿ˜ž

14 1 0
By AcharaIris

"India woo hoo!!" Said my three former friends.

"Is this exciting Yugi?" I heard Tea Said.

Journal I can hear my former friends was excited for the trip to India.

In fact they dragged me into the trip to India for nothing.

"Tone down guys!" I Said.

Geez Journal is it so hard for them to shut up for awhile.

Anyway we met this guy called Dr 
Alex Brisbane.

"Strange guy..." I Said to myself.

"Journal I think this trip to India was most confusing of all!" I Said to myself.

"I wonder if Bakura feels if I told him that Alexander the Great used to use the Millennium Ring." I Said to myself.

"Maybe I shouldn't tell Bakura that." I Said to myself.

"His Yami self will be furious!" I Said to myself.

"I will write more later Journal." I Said to myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 6.3K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
142K 5K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
206K 7.2K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...