Celebrity Crush

By chrissybaeevans

Y/n is an aspiring actress, who has recently finished filming a movie with Tom Holland. After multiple press... More

Chapter One
Prologue
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty One: Part 2
Chapter Twenty One: Part 3
Chapter Twenty One: Part 4
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Two: Part 2
Chapter Twenty Two: Part 3
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Three: Part 2
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Seven: Part 2
Short Story: Broken Home
Chapter Twenty Seven: Part 3
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Twenty Nine: Part 2
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Four: Part 2
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Five: Part 2
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven*
Chapter Thirty Seven: Part 2
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty*
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Three: Part 2
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Chapter Seventy Two
Chapter Seventy Three
Chapter Seventy Four
Chapter Seventy Five
Chapter Seventy Six
Chapter Seventy Seven: Part 1
Chapter Seventy Seven: Part 2
Chapter Seventy Eight
Chapter Seventy Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty: Part 2
Chapter Eighty: Part 3
Chapter Eighty One
Epilogue
Bonus ā€¢ Teaching Nena Spanish
Bonus ā€¢ Tom babysits Sienna
Moodboards šŸ’‹
Bonus ā€¢ Chaos Walking Audition šŸŽ¬
Bonus ā€¢ Chris & Y/n Visit The Late Night Show
Bonus ā€¢ The...Binky.
What If? #1
Bonus ā€¢ Sienna Picks Her Favorite Person
What If? #2
Bonus ā€¢ Daddy's Little Pumpkin šŸŽƒ
Deleted Chapter #1
Bonus ā€¢ Interviewing Sienna Raine
Bonus ā€¢ Mexico Trip! šŸ‡²šŸ‡½
Bonus ā€¢ The Twins Fight Sleep šŸŒ™
Deleted Chapter #2
Bonus ā€¢ Girls Night Out šŸ’‹
Character Aesthetics šŸŒŸ
Celebrity Crush Playlist šŸŽ§
The End...or Is It?

Chapter Sixty Seven

11.9K 243 291
By chrissybaeevans

a/n: Hi my loves! 🤍 I missed you all! Here is a very anticipated update of this book that I hold so much love for!

Most of this chapter is Chris's POV, but it still mentions Y/n.

Songs mentioned: Uptown Girl - Billy Joel

••••••••

From Entertainment Tonight:

The ladies of Marvel are on a girls trip in Florida, along with Scott Evans - brother of Chris Evans and also Y/n Y/l/n's sister, Nikki. Lizzie, Scarlett and Y/n are enjoying some time off of filming and their busy work schedules as they take in some Vitamin Sea.

Also from Entertainment Tonight:

Chris Evans is rocking the stay at home dad look, or should we say DILF look, as he is relaxing at home with his 11 month old daughter, Sienna. The Marvel actor posted on his Instagram Story a video of his daughter and his dog, Dodger walking around the house together. At the end, Sienna points to Chris and Y/n's wedding photo in the living room, saying 'mama'....how adorable!

••••••

🌴 Y/N'S POV 🌴

"To our last day in Miami, ladies!" Scott raises his glass and once again mine was filled with water.

We all cheered as we raised our glass with his.

The weather tonight was just perfect, the air was warm with a nice refreshing breeze.

I had a loose fitted romper on, with some sandal wedges. My hair was loose in waves from the beach and I had light makeup on.

"Alright, girls!" Scott finishes his drink and sets it down on our table, "let's dance!" He smiles as he grabs Scarlett and leads her to the dance floor.

We were at one of Miami's clubs, it was pretty nice, there were large white booths surrounding the interior perimeter, and small tables throughout, a large bar area in the middle and a dance floor around it.

It was dark, and there were different types of lights flickering around.

Even though it was about 1pm in the afternoon, it still seemed like it was night time in this club.

"Let's take a selfie!" Nikki yelled above the music.

I nod and so did Lizzie, we snuggled in close and Nikki took the photo.

@nikkiyln: miami nights @y/nevans @lizzie

"Alright, I'm gonna go over to that blondie that keeps staring at me," Nikki turns her phone off and slips it inside the pocket of her dress.

Before she even got the chance to walk away, I grabbed her by the arm.

"Remember what we talked about," I tell her.

"It's fine," she removes her arm from my grasp, "Tom knows I came to have a good time, I love him and he knows that, I'm just gonna have a good time Okay Y/n?"

"Fine," I accept, "you are my sister but remember that Tom is my best friend, if I have to protect him over your actions than I will."

"Relax, Y/n" she tells me, "live a little."

🎀 CHRIS'S POV 🎀

It's Day 2 of taking care of Sienna on my own, last night was rough. She was restless and almost couldn't stay asleep.

I had to walk around the master bedroom, swaying her back and forth in my arms to try to get her to sleep.

It didn't work so I made her a bottle, and cradled her in my arms as I rested against the headboard of the bed. Eyes heavy since it was 4am, but I fought against sleep to make sure Sienna drank everything.

All you could hear was Dodger snoring peacefully at the corner of the mattress and Sienna's baby sounds as she gulped her milk down.

After I gave her the bottle, she was still restless at the point where she cried of frustration with herself.

So I carried her over my shoulder and sat up again on the headboard, as I began to sing her a lullaby Y/n always sings to her.

"Twinkle, twinkle, little star...."

A few seconds of singing that soothingly and she was out like a light for the rest of the night, granting me 4 hours of marvelous sleep.

It was now 10 am, Sienna was in the bath as I got ready myself to go film.

As much as I love Scarlett, I still don't trust anyone around my baby unless I know them personally. So when her babysitter called, I kindly declined her offer of looking after Nena while I'm gone.

I'm just gonna take her with me.

splash, splash

Sienna got water everywhere as she played around with her duckie. Dodger was outside of the tub, waving his tail as he monitored her.

The bath water reached just to Sienna's collarbone area, as she sat and had the time of her life in that tub.

She loved bath tubs and I hope she got all her energy out so that tonight she'd fall asleep quicker.

I had one of my favorite songs on as I combed through my long hair, whistling to the tune. I grabbed some beard cream and gently ran it through with my fingers.

I always make sure my beard is condition in order to make it soft so it doesn't scratch Sienna or my wife when I kiss her.

"Uptown girl...." I snap my fingers, "...she's been living in her uptown world..." I clap to the tunes as Sienna starts giggling at me.

Dodger also wonders what I'm doing.

"...bet she's never had a backstreet guy..."

"hehehe...." Sienna giggles at me dancing and singing to the song.

"And now she's looking for a downtown man, and that's what I am..." I keep singing as I comb my hair back, I still can't get it to where I want it.

"...she's getting tired of her high class toys..." I use the comb as a microphone making my baby giggle at my goofiness.

I continue to get ready as I alternate with singing and humming and dancing to the song.

🐾 convo between Sienna and Dodger 🐾

"He does that a lot," dodger always enjoys Chris's singing bits.

He always sings to his favorite songs while getting ready, in the car, or whenever really...Chris grew up very musically inclined.

"I love him, he makes me feel so happy." Sienna says, smiling at Chris who is singing still. Following him with her eyes as he danced around the bathroom.

"You got real lucky to get him as a dad kid, like I told you he's the best." Dodger says proudly.

"Mama always sings to me too, but at night and it makes me go to sleep," Sienna smacked her hands into the water creating a splashing effect, "but when Dada sings to me, I laugh because he's so silly."

"He's like your age but bigger," dodger looks at Sienna, "I always hear Mom telling Dad that he's a big toddler."

"Ohhh...ohhh....ohhh...ohhh...." Chris continues to sing into his comb, making Sienna squeal happily at him.

"Sing it, baby," Chris kneels next to the bathtub, moving the comb to her small mouth.

Sienna wondered how on earth was a comb the same thing as a microphone? It just didn't make sense in her little brain, but she used her imagination and pretended her and her dad had their own band.

Sienna squeals loudly and Chris pretends to play the drums.

"That was amazing!" Chris cheers her on, clapping his hands which made Sienna want to do the same, "definitely artist material, jelly bean."

🎀CHRIS'S POV 🎀

Sienna clapped her hands as the song played out.

"Good girl, honey." I tell her as I grab the small bucket of water and rinsed out the shampoo she had.

I can't believe my baby girl is going to be 1 next month, no matter her age she will always be my baby.

Every minute that passes, I miss Y/n more and more.

I want her here with me, but I know she deserves some time away. And who am I to deny her some peace and quiet?....More like margaritas and palm trees...

"Okay lovebug," i take her out of the bathtub and immediately she starts kicking her legs around, she hates when I take her out.

"Noooo," she whines, kicking her legs around like a wildcat.

"I know sweet girl, I know," I tell her as I wrap her in her towel, sitting her on the vanity.

By the time I dried her face and her limbs, I remembered I forgot to drain the water because if I don't Dodger—

"Aw," I feel water splash onto my pants, "Dodge!"

He had jumped into the bath tub full of water, causing a wave effect and literally flooding the bathroom.

"GerGer's silly," Sienna babbles, sucking on the towel.

"C'mon Dude," I sigh, shaking my head as he gave me that look, "let's go bud, out."

He obeyed but not before he jumped in the water again one more time before jumping out.

Dodger shook off the water from his body, making Sienna laugh. Once I pulled the drain and stood up again, she nearly scared me to death.

She was next to dodger standing and petting him, laughing at the way the water hit her skin like a drizzle as he continued to shake it off of himself.

"Sienna?!" I crouch down to her level, "How did you get down young lady?"

She turns and points to the vanity, explaining but in baby babble and my wife is so much better at knowing what the baby is saying when she does that and she isn't here.

"Okay," I look down at my watch and I have to be at the set in 15 minutes, "let's just get you dressed and we can clean that up later."

🌴 Y/N'S POV 🌴

Lizzie and I hit the dance floor with Scott and Scarlett.

It felt so nice to be with friends, dancing care free with them, moving my hips to the beat of the song.

But as relaxed as I was, I still missed Chris and my baby girl.

I couldn't wait to hold sienna and my husband tomorrow when I arrived, and I wasn't going to ever let go. I needed a lot of cuddles from those two.

Scarlett moved away when she got a phone call, but Scott and Lizzie kept dancing with me.

Scott made me and Lizzie giggle when he pulled out his robot moves.

"Y/n?!" A voice calls behind me, touching me gently on my shoulder.

Scott and Lizzie stay staring at whoever was behind me, halting their dance moves.

I turned slowly turned around, heart beating a little too fast, palms sweaty.

"Gubler?" My mouth falls open as I'm shocked to see my ex boyfriend.

One I haven't seen in a very long time.

"Oh! I knew it was you! I could recognize those robot moves anywhere!" He laughs softly, speaking above the music.

I chuckle, nervously looking over at Scott and Lizzie.

"Uh," I try to find the words to say, "how have you been?!"

"Doing good, can't complain!" He smiles adorably, what are you doing in Miami?!"

"I could ask you the same!" I smile back, as he looks over to Scott and Lizzie who were awkwardly just standing there.

"Oh!" I turn motioning them, "this is my friend Lizzie and my brother in law, Scott."

"Hi," he shakes Scott's hand, "nice to meet you, I'm Matthew Gray Gubler," and he turns to Lizzie, "and you I know of course, I loved your work in Wind River."

"Thanks!" Lizzie smiles and laughs nervously.

With the other dancing strangers around us, having a catch up conversation with your ex wasn't the best idea in the middle of the dance floor.

So I motioned Matt to come to our table, Scott and Lizzie followed.

"So are you guys filming something out here?" Matt asks us.

We shake our head, "no," I respond, "just taking a small vacation."

"Ah!" Matt raises his brows, understanding our motives of being here.

"What about you?" Scott wonders, sipping his third sex on the beach.

"I'm down here with the cast of criminal minds, we're filming a season finale down here."

I was just about to answer when Scarlett appeared beside me, smiling at Matt and greeting him.

"Y/n, can I talk to you?" She says, pulling gently on my forearm.

Stepping away a small distance from the rest of the group, she sighs, "my babysitter called and she said Chris told her not to watch Sienna today."

"What?!" I almost shout, "Who does he think is going to watch her while he's filming today?"

Scarlett shrugs, "I think if he is as possessive as he is with you, he's going to be even more possessive with Sienna," she squeezes my shoulder before turning to walk back, "give him a call Y/n."

I shake my head as I dial Chris's number.

Miami and LA had a time difference so, here it was 1pm so there it was about 10am ish.

On the first ring he answered, and immediately I knew he was in the car because I could sense the motion in the background.

"Christopher...hi honey...." I say into the phone.

"My sweet, sweet, wife...how are you?" He says in his soft voice.

"Good, baby. Here at a club with your brother and the girls." I respond, plugging my other ear to hear him better, "did you leave Sienna with Scarlett's babysitter?"

"Uh...." He trails off, probably thinking of an excuse, "...about that...."

"Chris," I frown, "why didn't you leave the baby with her? She's great from what Scarlett tells us."

"Yeah, she's great. But I don't know her, sweetheart. Neither of us do. I don't feel safe leaving my kid with just a random lady."

I rub my forehead, thinking of what to say to that, "Chrissy, baby, I know it's hard to leave her, but I promise you nothing is going to happen. Dodger will be home too, just call the lady back—"

"—too late, babe, im already on my way to the set. It's bring your daughter to work day."

"And who is going to watch Sienna?" I ask, putting a sassy hand on my hip.

"Nate has a great experience with kids, and what do you know, I know him personally."

"Okay, Chris," I take a deep breath, "whatever you say. I'll call you guys tonight, I love you."

"I love you too, sweetheart." He says and I hang up.

We'll talk more about his trust issues when I get home.

Walking over to the table again, Scarlett and Matt, along with Nikki who appears out of nowhere and Lizzie, Scott were all laughing hard at something someone said.

🎀 CHRIS'S POV 🎀

"I think I made Mama a little mad." I turn around to look at Sienna in her car seat. Watching the cars pass by us, with a finger in her mouth.

She was facing the rear side of the car because she was still too little to be facing the proper way. So I looked at her through a mirror that allowed me to see her.

"Mama?" She pokes her head up and around to see if Y/n was near.

"No, not yet lovebug," I tell her as I slow the car down in order to stop at the red light, "she'll be home soon and when she does get home Dada will be in for a nice treat." I say sarcastically, because I know Y/n is bothered that I didn't leave the baby at home.

But how could I?

Arriving to the set, I parked in the garage. Grabbed my things. I walked over to the backseat and opened the door.

Smiling at the way Sienna was trying to push herself out of the car seat, processing that we have arrived and she needed to get out.

"Mmm Dada," she reaches for me with her small hands, "help."

"You are so cute," I boop her nose as I unbuckle her, picking her up and taking her out, I moved her over to my left arm as I used my right arm to grab her diaper bag.

Walking quickly once I got everything, I locked the car before digging the keys into my pocket, and pressing the elevator buttons fast.

Sienna's fingers that weren't in her mouth were kneading through my long hair. She loved to play with it.

Looking around at the new setting, she was amazed. By all the cars and concrete floors.

ding

The elevator opened, finally and I pressed the down button.

"You excited, jelly bean?" I ask rhetorically, "gonna meet a lot of new people that work with Dada. Your Uncle Nate is gonna take care of you, while I film and if everything goes well we'll be home by dinner time."

She cradled my face in her small hands, furrowing her brows at me - it was the funniest thing.

"Dada silly." Was all she said before putting her thumb back in her mouth.

"Nooo, you're silly!" I say back, moving her up my arm making her giggle.

I dig into the diaper bag to find her pacey, but I couldn't reach it.

The elevator doors opened when I finally found it, so I handed it over to her and she popped it into her mouth.

My manger, the director, Nate, the backstage crew were all walking around on the set.

Sienna immediately felt shy, she wrapped her arms around my neck and held me close. Feeling overwhelmed with the amount of people.

"Chris, how are you?" They greeted me as I entered.

I got many more greetings as I walked further into the set.

"Chris!" Nate appears and crosses his arms, "You're 30 minutes late. You were supposed to film your first scene."

"I know, I know, calm down." I tell him, swaying Sienna back and forth in my arms as she laid her head on my shoulder, her small arms still wrapped around my neck.

"Oh I think I know why you were late," he smiles at Nena, "and I think it has to do with this cute bean here."

"Nate," I nod, "this is my daughter Sienna," grabbing Sienna's arm I wave it at him, "Sienna this is your uncle Nate. Say hi.."

"Hi.." she says muffled from the pacey in her mouth.

"Hi there sweetheart," he responds, "where's your babysitter? I'm sure she's close behind?" He looks behind me.

"I'm looking right at them, Nate." I nod, smirking as his face of confusion scatters.

🌴 Y/N'S POV 🌴

"Sorry about that," I return to the table, "What are we talking about?"

"Matthew was telling us that you taught him how to skate, and he fell on his ass every time." Scarlett enlightens me.

"Oh," I chuckle at the memory and he did fall every time but was such a goof about it, "Did you ever get the hang of it?"

Matt turns to me and smiles, "Nope," he laughs breaking his gaze on me and turning to face Scott and the girls.

"Well, I'm gonna go get some more drinks, what do you want Matt?" Scott asks him before walking away.

"I'm not really a big drinker, I'll take a water."

"Gotcha," Scott heads to the bar with Lizzie's arm around his. Leaving me with Matt and Scarlett.

"So is Chris also apart of this small vacation?" Matt questions me.

"No," I smile thinking of my husband, "He's at home with the baby."

"Did you ever get my letter?" He whispers in my ear to not say it out loud.

"Yes," I remember his heartfelt letter to Chris and to me when I was pregnant with Sienna, I place my hand over his, "and thank you."

"I'm glad Chris didn't throw it away." He chuckles.

"Of course he wouldn't," I give him a sly look, "we read it together and it was very heart warming."

"Okay, so what are you waiting for in showing me photos of your baby? You know I love babies." Matt gave me a cheeky smile.

"She's a beautiful girl," Scarlett chimes in, giving an affirming nod.

I pull my phone out and my lock-screen is a photo of Chris having Sienna on his shoulders, and my home screen was a photo of Sienna and Dodger napping on the couch.

Pressing on my photos app, I look for the photo of when Sienna was born to show how small she was to Matt.

"Oh my god, she was so small!" He implies, pursing his lips, "awhh.."

"Yeah, that day was very crazy, my best friend Tom was with me when my water broke, he had to endure many hours of me squeezing his hand tightly until Chris arrived."

"Until Chris arrived? What do you mean?" Matt had a bizarre look on his face, zooming in on the photo of my newborn baby.

"Well he was filming at the time but he was close by and I couldn't get a hold of him until I was admitted into the hospital."

"Can't believe those directors put Chris in that situation," Scarlett shakes her head in disapointed, "he should've been at home with you and they know it."

"I told Chris to not work with them again," I shake my own head, not wanting to remember what it was like not having my husband on one of the most important days of my life.

"Woah, what am I missing?"

I look at Matt, "well like i was saying Chris wasn't there for half of my labor because his directors for the show said he needed to film because they already gave him 6 months off before."

"That's bullshit." Matt shakes his head, "I hope you don't have to go through that again, Y/n."

I was just about to answer when a small man runs up to our table with a camera, two security guards behind him.

"I'm sorry, we tried to grab him but he keeps saying he knows Mr.Gubler." The security was out of breath.

"Jimmy?" Matt asks to the small man.

"Yes! OH please, Matt, could I get a photo of you and the girls? If I don't bring something good to my boss she'll fire me." The man was restless and fussing.

Matt turns to me and Scar, asking if we are okay with him taking a photo of us. He was too nice for his own good, even to paparazzis.

"Fine with me," I say and so does Scarlett so we scoot in real close for a photo.

The white flash blinded my eyes a bit as I smiled big and posed in between Scarlett and Matt.

🎀 CHRIS'S POV 🎀

"What do you mean, I am the babysitter? I have one niece, Chris, I told you I watched her one time and now I'm your kid's babysitter?" He talks fast, as he walks behind me.

I was walking to my dressing room in order for my makeup artist to work her magic on me. From how fast I was walking and how flustered Nate looked, Sienna was laughing over my shoulder, trying to reach Nate with her small arms.

"I didn't say you have to become her babysitter," I sigh, "unless you want to ditch this agent job, cause my wife and I are looking for someone we trust to watch the baby."

"Yeah no, I want to keep the agent job Chris.."

"...right, " I smirk, "It's just for today, relax, Nathaniel."

I enter my dressing room and was immediately greeted by my makeup artist, Jaila.

"Christopher! You're late...." Her voice trails off.

"Sorry J, I have another responsibility on my hands," I say as I tickle Sienna making her giggle and try to push my hand away.

"Aw, is this your baby girl?" Jaila steps forward to meet Sienna.

"Yup this is her, my pride of joy," I kiss Sienna on her cheek as she sucks on her pacey, staring wide eyed at Jaila.

"Hi there girly, I'm Jaila," Jaila waves to her making Sienna smile.

Jaila was a kind, old soul, she had a lot of piercings and tattoos, and that's not the only interesting part of her, she's very caring and has a strong personality.

Jaila and her partner adopted a cute little boy named Rocco.

"We need to set up a play date with Rocco and this princess," Jaila motions for me to sit so she can get started.

"For sure!" I agree, setting Sienna's diaper bag on a near by table as I took a seat in the chair with Sienna on my lap.

Nate was in the hallway, answering phone calls and what not.

Sienna looked up at me as Jaila starting cleaning my face with rose water in order to apply some light makeup so I could really look movie star material for my scenes today.

Sienna's pacey fell out and she tried her best to bend down and reach it, I didn't realize it had fallen until she started to whine, and tried to move from my lap.

"What's wrong, jelly bean?" I rock her back and forth in my lap, my eyes closed and head tilted back as Jaila focused on her work and began applying powder to my face.

"Oh no, her pacifier fell," Jaila notices and bends down to pick it up.

"Shit DONT let her see it," I open my hand by around my back so she can hand it to me, discreetly.

If Nena sees the pacey she'll start crying because she wants it in her mouth, she doesn't understand that I have to clean it.

"Shit," Sienna murmurs, smiling up at me like the cute baby she is.

"Welp, that was bound to happen sooner or later," Jaila giggles, continuing to work on me.

Few minutes later, Jaila was finishing up and my clothes were already set out for me to change in.

Jaila had the news on the small flat screen TV as she worked and we listened to the what was going on in the world.

Then it cut to the bit of the news where they talked about the latest celebrity gossip: who was dating who, who broke up with who, who was pregnant - absolutely everything.

"My name is Kara and this is 'What's Up LA?', do I have a treat for you: Megan Fox and Machine Gun Kelly are engaged! Yup! The singer popped the question to his girlfriend, the Megan Fox...."

Kara's voice trailed out as I got dressed, I just needed to change my shirt cause I have to be shirtless for a scene today anyway.

Jaila held the baby as I did so.

"MAMA!" Sienna squeals very loudly, clapping her hands.

I walked out from the dressing room to see Sienna and a big smile on her face and Jaila waved a toy at her but she was paying attention to the TV.

"MAMA!" She looks at me and points to the TV.

"....and to wrap up today's segment, the ladies of Marvel are in Miami getting their vacation fill! Scott Evans, brother of Chris Evans, also accompanied the ladies on the trip, but that wasn't the only guy accompanying them!..."

I cross my arms as I look at the TV, titling my head and paying extra close attention.

"....Y/n Y/l/n Evans reunited with ex boyfriend Matthew Gray Gubler at a club, here is a photo of Matthew, Y/n and Scarlett..."

There she was, my wife, my best friend and Gubler.

"MAMAAA!!!" Sienna claps her small hands together, seeing Y/n on the TV.

I raised my brows at Jaila when she gave me a questioning look on why Gubler was in Miami in the first place.

"Chris? Let's go, dude, everyone has been waiting on you for the past hour."

Everyone already waits for me anyway, even before Sienna was been because I love to hang out and just chill, Jaila and everyone that works with me knows this.

"Looks like Sara has you on your toes..." I mentioned to Nate, earning an annoyed look on his face as he walked away.

He told me recently that Sara, Y/n's agent, and him were taking a break.

"Hey! Hey..." I chuckle as he walks back in, "..are you okay, Nate?" I questioned his worried attitude.

"'M fine," he sighs, "the directors are really hammering me."

"Okay," I squeeze his shoulder, "I'm goin, I'm goin."

As we approached my first scene, I handed over Sienna to Nate and gave him a light nod.

Sienna immediately grips his glasses, moving them up and down. Nate stepped away from where the cameras are and carried sienna to behind where the directors sat.

"Okay, let's get this show on the road everyone." I clap my hands as I say hi to my fello co stars.

"I'm not leaving here without those kids!" I point to the 'beach' as my co star did their best to act angry, too.

I was getting really into the scene, part of me was angry that my wife was miles away from me and with her ex.

But I trust her and I know he wouldn't be the type to try anything so...

"CUT!" One of the directors yell.

Everyone releases the tension the scene carried and went back to their normal facial expressions.

"Chris, could you please get your baby?" The other director said.

I look around confused because I don't see Sienna or Nate anywhere. Until I hear giggling coming from behind me.

Sienna was hiding behind a curtain, peeking out and looking at me.

The cameras didn't scare her or the amount of people.

The only thing that scared her was the strict look on my face, which she didn't like because she knew she was doing something wrong.

As I walked to get her, she ran to the other fake window.

"Could someone find Nate?!" I say, slowing my pace towards Nena.

"Oh my god!" He appears out of no where once he saw Sienna, near the window"I swear Chris I took my eye off of her for a second and she took off running!"

"C'mon Nate, she's barely a year old!" My voice drained from yelling just a minute ago in a scene.

"Barely a year old and runs faster than me!" Nate waves his arms up in the air.

I step slowly towards Sienna, she can't get far with my long arms.

She giggled as she saw me approaching her, and just when she was about to take off, I grabbed her forearm with just enough force to grab her and throw her over my shoulder.

Maybe we do need to find a baby sitter....

Many, many scenes later, we finally wrapped up the movie.

It took a bit longer because Sienna kept running away from Nate and hiding.

She didn't run fast, she was just good at hiding from him.

I finished all the scenes that were needed, my other co stars needed to film still the rest of the week. But I was done today.

I was in my dressing room, Sienna was on the small chair, as I fed her apple sauce and a few fries from McDonald's which is what the directors ordered for everyone.

I ate my food already but of course, Sienna wanted some.

"Bababababa...." She mumbled as she chewed on the fry I gave her 15 minutes ago. She still held half in her hand.

I scooped up the last of her apple sauce and made sure it all got into her small mouth.

"Mmm yummy!" I say, making sure to scoop up the excess that came out from the sides of her mouth.

There was a soft knock at the door, and I called for them to enter.

It was Nate.

"I bring good news." He says, walking in and shutting the door behind him.

"Tate!" Sienna shrieks, opening and closing her hand at Nate.

"Hey track star!" He pets the top of her head gently.

"What's up, man?" I put a hand on my knee as I stand and look him in the eye.

"They filmed all the scenes they needed with you so if you want to cut your hair, you can."

"Thanks for letting me know." I half smile at him, throwing away the plastic cup where Sienna's apple sauce came in, into a small trash can.

"I'm out of here," I announce, picking up Sienna, "I'm exhausted from chasing this jelly bean around."

"As always, Chris, thanks for giving me a job." He extends his hand and I shake it firmly.

"I'll see you at the next project, Nate." I smile at him as I gather everything and leave.

When I got home, I gave Nena her last bottle as I rocked her back and forth in my arms.

I had some shorts on and nothing else. My eyes feeling heavy, I still moved her back and forth in the kitchen.

The house was dark, only the kitchen light was on.

Y/n called a little while ago to say good night to the baby and to me, she said she was so excited to see us.

And I honestly I couldn't wait for her to come. I missed her so much, touching her, slapping her ass which was mine to slap, kissing her silky skin, making her breakfast in the morning.

Once Sienna stopped making those baby sounds, I knew she had finished her milk. So I dropped it in the sink and made my way upstairs again. Sienna very close to falling asleep in my embrace.

Dodger following close behind as we made our way back to my room.

I placed Sienna in the middle of my bed, she sucked on her pacifier in slow intervals until she stopped and completely fell asleep.

I turned the light off, allowing the moonlight to enter the master bedroom, soon after I fell asleep with Sienna next to me and Dodger at my feet, all that was missing was my beautiful wife.

I woke up at 3 am to Sienna whamming me in the face with her small hands.

I groaned at her hitting me, it didn't hurt it just startled me. I opened my eyes slowly, Sienna's small silhouette filling my vision since it was very dark.

"Nena," my voice still laced with sleep, "why are you up?"

No response. Just another wham to the my chest.

"No hitting, sweetheart," I take her hands away from my face, "it's not nice."

I take a deep breath, my body threatening to fall back asleep but I had to make sure Sienna fell asleep too before she began wandering the house on her own, if she didn't do that already.

And now that's she's been walking everywhere while increasing her speed, she's had me on my toes for the past two days, that Y/n has been gone.

I fell asleep for maybe two seconds when I felt Sienna by my feet which meant--

"gergerger...." she mumbles as I caught her from fall off of the edge.

"Baby why are you up?" I ask her as she climbs on my chest, thinking it's playtime.

"mama..." she smiles, jumping on my chest, sliding down to my neck which is when I took her off of me because I couldn't breathe.

"Mama will be here...tomorrow....baby. Go to sleep." I said, rubbing her chunky legs.

"Mama," she tries to poke my eye, "here."

I open one eye to look at her, she's never said the word here before. I look over to Y/n's side and she wasn't there.

Then I noticed dodger was at the door awake, and wagging his tail. That look on his face meant he wanted to show me something.

I stand up and carry sienna using one arm, the other opening the door wider as I quietly made my way down the stairs.

I approached the living room and to my surprise, Y/n was asleep on the couch, her suitcase beside her along with her sun hat.

"Mama!" Sienna points to her.

"Baby..." I whisper, kneeling down by her face, but she wouldn't budge and I didn't want to startled her. Even though I wanted to spin her around in my arms, and never pull away from kissing her.

"Baby...wake up..." I whisper again, "...come to bed..."

No answer, not even a groan, a movement - nothing.

I picked up her arm and it dropped immediately, she was knocked out.

Jet lag - 1

Y/n - 0

I smile down at her, so excited for her to be in my presence.

There was a large space in between her and the couch, so I dropped Sienna there and Nena immediately wrapped her self around her mama. Relaxing enough to fall asleep again...

I climbed onto the couch, grabbing the big throw blanket we kept on the couch and setting it over my girls as I wrapped my arms around Y/n's waist, laying my head on her tummy.

I made sure to give rub Sienna's back so she could fall asleep, because I could hear her moving around.

There we were, my beautiful little family, sleeping in each other's arms on our large sofa....

a/n: let me know what you guys think! 🤍 sorry if it seemed a bit rushed, I had to change a few things around because I intended to write less than I did!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

319K 5.3K 71
This is a Chris Evans x y/n story. You and Chris star in marvel movies together and you are good friends. But will it turn to more? SMUT WARNING!! D...
110K 2.5K 29
"When I feel that pretty pussy of yours clenching, I don't want it around my fingers." āŠ¹ āŠ¹ āŠ¹ āŠ¹ āŠ¹ Alison Col...
11.3K 256 18
chris evans x reader - sebastian stan x reader *contains smut* you visit sebastian on the set of captain america 2. you really missed him and it seem...
35.7K 1.5K 50
When a tragedy devastates her family a young Lily Winters has to move to a new school in a new city in a new country thousands of miles from home. Th...