The Underworld ยฆ Slugterra Fa...

By ochaaxv

"๐™ž'๐™ก๐™ก ๐™›๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ข" โžต โ˜พ โžต ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ /๐ฅษ’๐ฌ๐ญ/ ๐š๐๐ฃ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ง๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ž'๐ฌ... More

Information
Prologue - Falling Down
Chapter 1 - First Meet
Chapter 2 - Fitting in
Chapter 3 - Mall Infection
Chapter 4 PT 1 - Jealousy Or Suspions?
Chapter 4 PT 2 - New Worker
Chapter 5 - Low Temperature
Chapter 5 Part 2 - Threatened To Kill
Chapter 6 - Revenge
Chapter 7 - Missing
Chapter 8 - Company
Chapter 9 - Lookout
Mini Easter Egg
Realisation
Chapter 10 - Backfired?
Breaker - "Mini Easter Egg" PT. 2
Chapter 11 - Cliche
<3
To all of my male readers
lost
!! ๐ˆ๐Œ๐๐Ž๐‘๐“๐€๐๐“ !!
corrupt

partners in crime

384 4 0
By ochaaxv

𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚒 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚘 𝚒 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚙𝚞𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚎𝚕! 𝚒 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛!

𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘴, 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯. 𝘺𝘦𝘵, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳. 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳'𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦

𝘢/𝘯; 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨! 𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘮𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘯𝘰 𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦

・─────˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ punch after punch, ace punched the punching bag everytime is came back. sweat stinked his scent but he continued training, letting out all his stress and anger on a swinging piece of leather.

"ace?" the boy stopped when he heard his name, turning around. he already knew who was at the door but turned around either way. "blakk wants to speak with you." xv's breath hitches. "what?.." he whispered, his breath failing him.

"blakk wants to see you." twist repeated, obviously noticing ace's uneven breathing but deciding to do nothing about it. "why?.." he asked, twist shrugging in response. "i don't know. that damn bitch never tells me anything." twist walked over to ace.

"don't sweat it. it's probably fine." twist tries to reassure. gulping and gently nodding, ace left the gym, forgetting to take off the bandages wrapped around his hands and jewellery.

・⸝⸝﹒₊˚﹕﹒₊‧

ace entered blakk's office, his bandages on his hands unwrapping so they hanged in the air. "what do you need from me, blakk?" he glared at the back of the leather chair.

"well, i've been noticing your interest in twist.. an old companion of mine?" ace glared, his hands turning into fists. "and what about it?"

"well, perhaps you find.. enjoyment in him?" blakk ringed his fingers around in his cup, staring at ace with knowing eyes. ace said nothing, but his flustered face said otherwise.

"i have an offer for you." ace looked up, curious about what blakk would want from him. "if you stay, as i know you are having second thoughts about this.. business, you can be as close to twist as you want.."

a small smirk played dr blakk's lips. ace hated how he used his feelings against him, but his heart told him to give in and agree. what is the worst that could happen?

"so, what do you say? acrei.." he hated how he used his first name but shrugged it off nonetheless. "fine. deal." he gave his hand out to shake, which dr blakk took with glee.

・⸝⸝﹒₊˚﹕﹒₊‧

"so, what did you talk about with dr blakk?" the two boys were sitting in twist's room, eating their lunch. xv usually doesn't eat lunch, saying it was a waste of time, so it surprised twist when he agreed to eat with him.

xv only ate an apple, but he bit into it, twist would stare at his pointy teeth, surprised at how sharp they can be. "nothing much.." xv replied, shrugging.

"you sure? you seem a lot more tense and steady about the topic.." twist asked, starting to eat his meal. xv said nothing, letting the two eat in silence.

"he gave me a deal for me to stay.." xv said vaguely, making sure he doesn't say anything he doesn't want him to know.

"a deal?" twist asked with curiously, turning to xv. he simply nod, throwing his apple core into the bin. "yeah, but it wasn't a good one." he lied, it fell out of his mouth like oil but it felt unnatural.

"uh-huh.." twist replied, suspicious. "anyways, there's a huge task coming soon. it's partner work and it's to get as many slugs as you can. one point of every common, two points for every rare and three points for an ultra rare."

xv nodded, staring off at the wall but still listening. "i was wondering if you wanted to be my partner?" twist asked shyly, finishing his food and putting the plate on his desk.

xv stared at the wall for a moment, leaving the two in a tense silence. he nodded his head, "yeah.. sure.." he finally said, twist letting out a sigh of relief.

"phew! i didn't want to work with any of the nutskulls here. they all fail dr blakk is no hesitation." he rolled his eyes. "are the other minions joining in?" he asked quietly.

"hm? what do you mean?" twist asked, turning to him in confusion. "like, the ones what don't live here. that work with dr blakk time to time but mostly works for themselves.." xv responded, knowing those were better than both of them.

"ermm.. i don't know.. i didn't really listen to when they announced it, i just instantly thought on being your partner.." he said sheepishly, rubbing his nape.

xv hummed, "ok then.. we'll just have to figure it out when the time comes then." twist nodded, "and i know we will be the best! we'll win this competition!" he said confidently.

xv nodded, leaving the two in an easy silence. he wasn't sure if they will win but he knew he will get a sweet prize for himself in the end.

・⸝⸝﹒₊˚﹕﹒₊‧

everyone stood lined up at the entrance of the forest, xv visibly fidgety about entering this area again.

"welcome, my loyal minions." dr blakk's voice boomed out, he walked in with his hands clasped behind his back and his back straight. "i believe you know what do to. but if not, it doesn't hurt to go over the task again"

everyone nodded, even though they didn't want to hear the repeat nobody was brave enough to talk back, "this will be easy for the most of you. if not, that is a real pity.. in those trees," dr blakk pointed into the forest, "are small flags hung up in different areas. get them all or get most of them and you win and grand prize."

a hand raised up to the sky, "uh, sir.." it was a lanky, slim man with wide sunglasses on that covered his eyes. "can we steal?" it was obvious he was a small local stealer in his town. xv pitied him, because he knew newbies thought they were the best when really, they're the worst.

"yes. stealing is recommended, even. be my guest. steal all their flags or only a few. it does you wonders, even if enemies are made." he nods, the male grinning to himself. oh xv didn't know he could pity someone so much and yet want to see them all crushed and despaired.

"now.. if there are no more questions, here are your mechas and you may line up at the edge." our mechas all ran over, lining at the edge of the forest in front of us. we all walked over and i stared at my dragon mecha, it shined brightly under the sun after being polished and fixed.

"xv, get on! or we might let the other losers get a head start." twist snaps xv back to reality. he nodded and got onto his dragon mecha, the wings slowly flapping and the head of the dragon shaking it side to side like a dog.

"on your marks. get set. go!" there was a loud bang, which caused his mecha to lift off into the sky at high speeds on instinct. xv huffed for air and brought his mecha down with struggle, lowering next to twist as they watched the minions in front of them move quickly.

"alright, we need a plan. we can use slugs and steal. doesn't your mecha spit out fire?" twist turned to xv, to which he nodded. twist smirked and looked at the trees. "i think maybe burning these trees down won't do any harm.."

xv stared straight ahead, but shocked by twist's sudden change of actions. "maybe not so fast.." his face was surprisingly low, but twist heard him bright and clear. "fine.. well use your flight to our advantage then." he nodded and flew up, having a birdeye view of the forest.

he flew around and swooped down to snatch up from red flags, which were only worth one point but they were very visible and he got many of them. after getting all of them from the top of the trees and storing them in a bag all their mechas have, he swooped back down next to twist.

he was resting on a rock, counting his red flags. he looked up at xv and smirked, "guess what i got~" he pulled out a dark green flag, the hardest one to find. they were worth around 50 points but you cannot store it in your bag so it can be stolen or lost easily.

"twist, you're amazing!" xv gave a small smile to him, as he only smiles around him. twist's cheeks flushed a light pink and he nodded, smiling gently, "yeah.. we should get going then. don't want some idiot sneak up on us and steal it."

xv nods, getting on his mecha and riding away with twist following behind him. they both continued to search for flags, getting a good amount of them with only 10 minutes left.

the two of them counted their flags, confident that they got most of the flags. xv sighed and leaned back on the rock he was sitting on, his shirt lifting with the wind.

twist stared, staring their flags back into their bag. he glanced down at xv's stomach, staring at his abs and v-line, "twist?" xv looked up, staring at twist.

he blinked a couple times and nodded, his face flushed. "yeah?" "you alright, bud?" twist stared at him, looking around for a moment to check if anyone was near or spying.

"twist?-" he pressed his body against ace's, his hot breath making ace's heart race, "twist?.." his voice was a lot quieter, nearing to a whimper.

"what are you?- mmph!" twist captured his lips, the kiss rough and rushed. xv tightly closed his eyes, letting twist kiss him. he separated from the kiss and stared at ace, his eyes glossed with love.

he leaned in a lot slower and gently pressed his lips against ace's, his hand crawling up his shirt and warming his skin. the two made out in the forest until the timer alarm rang through their ears, separating the two.

twist got up and got their flags, getting on his mecha. ace stood up, a lot more dazed than twist. he stumbled and got onto his mecha, turning it on auto-drive and letting it follow twist back to the starting line.

the two ended up winning, which was no surprise, and got to leave first. they reached ace's room and went inside, twist locking the door behind me without ace realising.

he walked up to ace, pushing him onto the bed and getting on top of him. ace stared back, letting twist kiss him again.

let's just say the two of them had a nice time together as their first date. you know, like a bed picnic :D

𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙢𝙚;

𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗘

𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨; 𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

318K 8.1K 19
Y/n was never exactly the normal one of her village , she was always keeping her head down , never wanting to kill a dragon , even after the peace o...
11.3K 218 11
Status : Complete || ~ This takes place in Season 8/Spoilers for Season 8 ~ Adopted by the King and Queen of Ninjago, Y/N becomes the Jade Princess'...
169K 7.8K 72
[Book 1 of the Coldblooded Compassion series] "Game on." She didn't ask for this. She didn't want to be pulled into the cruel, evil shadows of...
71.1K 2.1K 54
Sayuri has a lot of questions. Being the last surviving female of her clan, can she re-establish the clan that was once so powerful and master the ul...