𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐚 - ✐

By pvrgefully

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 Camila Henriquez left Pinecrest when she was on... More

00.
Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Chapter 1

732 39 12
By pvrgefully

Happy Times Always Come To An End

7 YEARS LATER

MY LITTLE SISTER JULIETA was born 2 years ago when my stepdad had first entered my life. My mom and he had a one-night stand and well...Juli was born. She was currently drinking a bottle of milk on my bed as I studied for a huge test coming up. 

"Camila! Donde estas?" (Where are you?) 

"En mi cuarto, Mama. Juli está aquí!" Juli looked up at me clasping onto my hair but I let her because she was so cute. (In my bedroom - Juli is here) 

My mother came into the room with a smile looking at her two daughters, but her smile became a frown when she came and sat down on the bed placing Juli on her lap. 

"I'm afraid I have some bad news, Hija" She stroked Juli's wild blonde hair- which she got from her father. (Daughter)

"I got a job offer back in Pinecrest, it's really good. It's a job as a volleyball coach and 9th-grade algebra teacher at the local high school, it had really good pay- it's a great opportunity for you to go back and reunite with some of your friends from back then-" 

"So you just want me to leave my whole life here in Spain? Again?" Juli stretched her hand for me to take. I grabbed it pressing a tiny kiss on her palm which caused her to smile. 

"Consider it a fresh start again, it's not such a bad thing if you think about it-"

"When do we leave?" 

"In 2 days" I scoffed in disbelief, I was supposed to just pack up my entire life in less than 3 days? Unbelievable. 

"Do you want me to help you pack?" Mama offered but I shook my head. 

"I'll be alright" And I really believed so. 

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

I was on the phone with my best friend Adrianna when I was packing my clothes the next day, "I'm gonna miss you, amiga" 

"Yo tambien, Anna" I responded, Adrianna was the only real friend I've made in my time in Spain. It's been a difficult 7 years. (Me too) 

But even so, I couldn't love my motherland enough. I placed my glasses on my nose, I had taken out my contacts a while ago and I couldn't care enough to put them back in. 

I continued folding my clothes as I talked with Anna on the phone. All gossip about Berto, the boy she'd been dying to ask out for the past 3 months, and about school work here and there. An hour later I finished and hung up the call.   

"Tomas!" I called my stepdad, I hadn't gotten comfortable calling him dad, nor was it not awkward enough to call him some type of nickname. The 6'1 blonde man entered my room after knocking. 

I just pointed towards the two heavy suitcases, one with my shoes and the other with my clothes, he quickly took my suitcases with a groan and took them down to the car. 

We were leaving tonight and moving in the same neighborhood, I didn't know where though but all I knew was that it wasn't too far from our old house. I walked to the balcony in my room taking in the rich smell of the vines on the wall and the grape field near the casa. (House)   

I hear my mother's voice calling me and I go down to the empty living room, which all of the sudden seemed cold. We had moved out of my grandmother's house 2 years ago when my grandfather surprised my mother by building her a house from scratch. 

He considered it a push gift for giving him another granddaughter but he secretly just wanted him and my grandmother to have some privacy. 

Ew. 

"Here, hold your sister for me while I package these plates" She basically tossed the 2-year old into my hands as she began bubble-wrapping plates and packing them into boxes.

"Mama almost dropped you, how do you feel about this?" I took an apple and pressed it to Juli's face using it as a microphone, she took a big bite out of it instead of answering. I faked a shocked face and ate the rest of the apple. 

"I didn't drop her, Camila. Stop being dramatic" My mother rolled her eyes and taped the box shut as she finished putting the plates inside.    

"Mama stop being a meanie!" Juli exclaimed proudly defending her older sister, I let out a giggle at my mother's face. My stepdad chuckled as he took the box off the island table he came over and pressed a kiss on Juli's head. 

"My baby girl is so smart" He smiled and went outside to the truck we rented. We had a few laughs before it was time to say goodbye to the place I called home for a few years of my life. 

I know there would be a lot of things to get used to in Pinecrest again, especially seeing enemies and friends. 

"Did I also mention that I enrolled you in Crest High?" My mother suddenly spoke and I stopped kissing Juli's cheeks to look at her. 

"You tell me this now?! You know I have to do my research!" I drop Juli who makes it her live or die mission to follow me as I plop on the beanbag in the living room with my laptop. 

I knew no one in this school, I needed to know how good their volleyball team was, and their dress code since I had quite the wardrobe. My high school here barely tolerated the way I switched up the uniform to my liking.    

"Nope! We have to go now!" My mother yanked the laptop off my lap and put it on the table. 

"But our flight is at 5?" She scoffed and rolled her eyes, "It's 12! We're running late" 

I groan but get up anyway, Mama gets Juli's bag ready, and we pile into the car. Heading to Abuela's house to say goodbye. 

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

If I had to say who my favorite person in this world was, it'd have to be my grandfather. 

Benito was such an old soul who was unfortunately married to an old hag I call my grandmother. The old hag was constantly complaining about how much I eat and how much skin I used to show as a hormonal 15-year-old. 

In my defense that was back when I didn't have any style but never mind that. 

"Ay, qué grande se ha puesto mi nieta!" My grandfather exclaimed hugging me tightly  (Oh! How big my grandaughter has gotten!)  

"Pa!" I ran to give the old man a tight hug that he reciprocated even with his frail arms. Even though Benito and Huerta lived like borderline minimalists they were fucking loaded. Anyone could see that in the high-quality clothes they wore, but they preferred not to brag about it. 

My grandpa at least didn't. 

My grandmother expressed her wealth to whoever would like to know about it, that being every single one of her other rich friends. 

"There is my granddaughter!" Huerta came out with a designer dress and about her third injection of botox. I gave her a soft pat on the back when she came and hugged me. 

"Have you been watching those workout videos I've been sending you?" She smiled at me when I nodded. 

I hadn't. But she didn't need to know that" She quickly took my mother's arm and rushed her inside, probably talking about neighborhood gossip. Juli stayed by my side until I picked her up and gave her to my grandfather. 

"Tu te vas tambien?" He jumped Juli in his arm as she giggled.  (Are you leaving too?)       

"Si!" She shouted as he put her down again and she attached to my leg. If anyone didn't know us they'd think she was my daughter by how attached she was to me. She was my other half and I wouldn't want it another way. (Yes) 

About 20 minutes later we were saying goodbye to Papa and Huerta, and heading towards the airport. 

Everything really got to me when we mounted the plane and got into our seats, I was really leaving Spain. 

Chapter 1 is finally here after so much time! I got a bad case of writer's block since this book was just a tiny idea in my head, not something I planned and dedicated much time to before publishing. But here we are! 

Comment anything you'd like to see in this book, also if you want to see your name in this book comment it on here along with a description of you that will be used along with your name 

Sincerely, M. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74 1 25
Cami is a 16-year-old junior in high school and she lives a pretty normal life, except for the fact that it seems like almost every single guy in her...
5.8K 164 33
Y/N is very insecure of what they look like and how they act. After from moving into a new village, Y/N tries their very best to not be theirselves i...
1.7K 49 22
Austin moves to a new school from Texas to California where a rivalry goes on between Whites and Hispanics. He quickly falls in love with Camila, the...
56.7K 892 14
Mirabel..... She was 20and has been missing for 4 years(I know it's not much) Why did she leave? It was best for her family to not have a burden like...