Electra - On Hiatus

By urhotneighbour

"I am the lightning that makes no sound until it strikes." --------------------------- Born in a life of bloo... More

C H A R A C T E R S - 1
C H A R A C T E R S - 2
C H A R A C T E R S - 3
prologue
one
two
three
four
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
Ferrari's Family Tree

five

29.7K 679 279
By urhotneighbour

Agathokakological

(adj.) composed of both good and evil

☆☆☆☆

(15 years old Azrael)
Next Day-

This morning I woke up with a bright smile, cuddled up with her.

Rosie was back from France yesterday. My grin widened at the thought.

Remembering yesterday's conversation with mom, my smile turned into a frown.

I will have to go back to Greece. 

And not for a while, but for two years this time. 

I was just 5 when the Chinese Mafia had kidnapped me. It was then, when I met the most adorable girl. I spent three years of my life there. But only because of her presence, I was able to pass that time. I knew I had to stay strong for myself, for my parents and for her.

I was tortured both mentally and physically. Whips, scars, marks, hot iron burns, burnt cigarette marks litter my body. 

No one except Maxim and the boys know about Rosie's life there. I know because I was her cell mate. 

Rosie was just 4. She barely remembers anything about her biological family. All she was told by the Chinese was that she was willingly sent there by her parents for being born as a girl.

They would play recordings of a female voice cursing at her. She knew that voice, but couldn't put a face to it.

After years of torture, she has forgotten all about her biological family. The trauma she suffered, cleared out all the old memories from her mind. 

But, now she wants nothing to do with them. She never tried to find them. Why would she? 

When her family would want to have her killed, then why would she go back to them? 

She still has nightmares but now with Maxim and his sons, she has them less frequently. 

In that cell, we were always together, so over time we bonded. We're best friends now. 

She keeps me sane. She was there with me at my worst and now with me at my best. Although she didn't choose to be there in that cell, but somehow we stuck with each other even after so long. 

That day when the building was bombed, we almost lost each other. 

But, I had already escaped before it ended up in flames. 

We finally ran away from that hell hole, after freeing up all the captured people. 

Before the police could take us along with them, we had fled away from the scene. 

For two years we were on the streets. Young kids faced the dark realities of the world.

The deep secrets hidden within underground fight clubs and street racing came onto the surface.

We knew about mafias and gangs previously, but never saw the criminal world. 

To survive, we had to strive.

And we did. 

We often crashed at run down motels and gang houses for the nights, then in the morning we were gone. 

I won my first fight at 10, had my first kill at 11. I remember getting 1500 dollars which were enough for us to survive luxuriously for an year. It wasn't enough though. 

I became an assassin an 11. I was assigned missions and earned lots from them.

All the while, Rosie wanted to learn to protect herself too. So she did.

She became an underground fighter, a street racer and an assassin at 11. 

But, we wanted to do something in the legal world too. Both of us being smarter than our ages, we started a company. It started off small but skyrocketed in just 7 months. 

Not just one, we own seven companies now. 

In the underworld, we are known for our deathly skills. No one knows how we look like, just our names.

Rosie met the Volkovs when she was 12. We have known them for two years now.

They helped me find my parents too. 

They became a family to us. They treat Rosie like their blood sister and I couldn't be happier for her. 

Maxim has always been a father figure to me. He was there when I needed support, comfort and warmth.

I don't usually trust anyone with her, but with them, I can blindly trust them. And I know they will never break that trust.

Rosie has the most friendly personality. Everyone loves her just at the first meeting.

My mom, Helena Argyros is the donna of the Greek Mafia and my dad, Stavros Argyros is the don. 

Mom treats Rosie like her own child. They have girl dates and shopping sprees that my mom has always wanted to have with her daughter.

My younger brothers, Owen and Pearce, who are 13 year old twins, see an elder sister in Rosie.

She is loved by three mafia families and has them all wrapped around her little finger. 

The Spanish, Greek and Russian mafias are on her beck and and call whenever she wishes. 

Another advantage of so many boys, we all are over protective of her. 

Rafail is the most of us all. 

Never once in her life has Rosie had a boyfriend. And she doesn't need one. She has me.

As much as I know them, they would want her to be a nun. 

They didn't even allow me to come near her in the beginning, but knowing our bond and all the times we have been there for each other when no one else has been, they reluctantly agreed. 

Pavel has given me a list of rules that I have to follow. Although, I have broken most of them.

Yesterday night, all of the boys came in her room to check up on her before going to sleep, like always, and almost dragged me out of the bed seeing us cuddling. 

Ha, I could even see jealousy on Ivan's face. He has always been the cuddler.

Knowing this may be the last time I would see her in two years, they let me stay the night.

My dad called day before yesterday. Being 15, I had to go back to Greece to be trained for the mafia. 

In the next few years, father will give his position to me and I have to be perfect for it. He had no say in it. It is a rule for every heir to have 2 years of training. 

I will be trained in Greece and some other places that even I am unaware about. 

I couldn't refuse him. 

Now, I have to explain Rosie. I wouldn't be able to meet her for 2 years. Only phone calls, and that too very rare. That's how it is.

I had spent my time sulking for long, but focusing on the positive side, I will be able to meet her after 2 years. Although it is a long time, it is worth. 

I have already talked about this with the Volkovs. They were upset too. 

I would miss all of them. 

Adrian is my partner in crime. Ivan is my tech partner. Leo is the mamma bear who always cooks the best dishes. Raif and Pavel played the protective big brother role. And Maxim is the other dad I have always looked up to. 

All of them showed my what it is like to have older brothers. I have had to act up as the big brother to my siblings and did not have an elder brother, but to Volkovs have given me not one, not two but five elder brothers.

I will have to explain this to Rosie and convince her not to cry.

I would miss my pretty girl.

Just 2 years. 

Hello Readers!

Thank you for reading.

Did you like this chapter?

Please vote, comment and follow.

Constructive criticism is appreciated. Rude comments are not tolerated.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

513K 12.5K 65
Book 1 of 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕱𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖈𝖑𝖚𝖇 𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖘 𖤓 𝔖𝔥𝔢 𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔮𝔲𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔰 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢...
172K 3.6K 35
~~~COMPLETED~~~ Alexia "Lexi" Smirnov is on a journey to make her mafia the strongest and most powerful mafia ever. After leaving her family she is...
59K 2.3K 29
Salvatore Smith meets a woman with whom he shared few nights after loosing his wife. It was 12 years ago, she was way younger than him, from a diffe...
144K 3.8K 29
After being switched at birth, Aria Walker the lost mafia princess daughter of Alexander and Mila Volkov, found herself stolen and replaced in her fa...