Ballin': Sequel of Last Shot

By JovenSalvaje

The Sequel of Last Shot More

Ballin' (August Alsina)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
NAU
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
On Hold
Chapter 26

Chapter 16

14.1K 746 242
By JovenSalvaje

When we pulled up to this gorgeous house, my mouth dropped. I knew he was living good, I always figured he did, but damn.

"Nice huh?" He chuckled. All I did was nod my head, remembering where I come from and just knowing he was living in a nice ass house while I was out putting my life on the line for the family he left, I was starting to become envious, and I was getting pissed off.

I stepped out of the car and followed behind Chaz as he unlocked the door. I shouldn't have did this shit by myself. Even though Shawnie and I aren't on the best terms, I wish she was here with me. I would've been a little bit more comfortable.

When I walked into the house behind Chaz, the smell coming from the kitchen was so lovely. I hope whatever we were eating tasted as good as it smelled. I looked at a few pictures of chaz holding two baby girls. Chaz was very handsome when he was younger, I see why my ma fell for em. Even now, he's handsome.

"Babe?" Chaz called

"I'm in here," a lady answered from somewhere in the house. Chaz took of his jacket and hung it up. I did the same and followed him into the dining room. A small, petite woman was sitting mashed potatoes on the table, next to some other dishes. She had on a beige sweater, black jeans, and beige moccasins.

She seemed like she was taking her time to look up at me. But I wasted no time looking her over and comparing her to my mama. She was nice looking, but she wasnt fucking with moms. Chaz must've saw something within her other than her looks and shit. I always heard people say looks don't matter, I learned the hard way with Anthony that a cute face don't always match it's personality.

"Hey, I'm Kathy." The woman said finally looking up at me. She gave me a small smile but I could tell she aint want me there.

"I'm Adrian." I said. I didn't smile at her or anything, I wasn't gone return the same fake ass smile she gave me.

"Dinner is ready, Chaz you get Adrian seated while I go get the kids."

I looked over at Chaz as he sat down at the table. He gestured for me to sit next to him. It was quiet while we waited for them to come downstairs, so Chaz stirred up a conversation.

"My mom wanted to meet you, but she's gone on a casino trip."

"Oh, I don't mind meeting her some other time"

"Listen, they're gonna have a lot to ask you, but if you don't feel comfortable answering something you'd don't have to" Chaz said, almost as if he was warning me

"Don't worry chaz, I know how to handle myself. I wish they'd bring they ass though, I'm hungry" I complained

About two minutes later, a girl came downstairs cheesing like she'd just got the best news of her life. She was really pretty, and had beautiful eyes, her lips were full and plump, and her skin didn't have a blemish.

"I'm Tyla," she waved as she sat down across from me. "What's your name?"

"I'm Adrian."

"Nice to meet you Adrian." She smiled. I smiled back at her. Now her, she seemed excited to meet me. And her smile was genuine. Seconds later, a girl came into the dining room and sat next to Tyla. She didn't say anything to me, she just stared at me. And I stared right the fuck back.

"Nyla, you aint gone speak?"

"No. She in my house, why she can't speak first?" Nyla rolled her eyes. I just shook my head and laughed.

"Nyla why you gotta be gettin' smart?" Tyla asked annoyed

Tyla and Nyla were twins. Identical actually. If their hair weren't different colors, you couldn't tell them apart. Nylas hair was a reddish brown, while Tylas was dark brown. Already I knew I was gonna like Tyla more than I liked Nyla.

"Exactly, I already had this discussion with you Nyla. And I won't have it with you again." Chaz dismissed her

"All I'm sayin' is why we gotta sit here and have dinner with her like a big happy family? Daddy this family is already complete! We don't need her or her sister,"

"Aw that's so cute, you don't wanna share Chaz with me" I poked my lip out and began to laugh.

Kathy walked in before nyla could comment and sat down next to her. Guess nobody wanted to sit next to me. Nyla sat there mean mugging Me and I kept a smirk on my face.

"Adrian would you like to say grace?" Kathy asked. I shrugged my shoulders. "Sure. Bow yall heads."

Everyone bowed there heads and I bowed mines also. I cleared my throat before speaking. "Thanks you god for blessing us with this food, Amen." I held my head back up and began to fix my plate. Everybody was looking at me like you serious?

"Where's Lance?" Kathy asked

"Basketball practice, he should've been h-

"I dog hoes, not just one but all hoes! Yall hoes, only thing I love is all pros, ion give a fuck if they thick or small hoes, she can be a virgin, you heard me I dog hoes!" Somebody interrupted chaz, rapping. Whoever it was was definitely feeling them lyrics. They was disrespectful as shit, but no lie, the song is catchy.

"He's home." Tyla shook her head laughing.

"Lance!" Kathy scoffed at the boy as he walked into the dining room. He pulled a earbud out his ear and blushed in embarrassment.

"My fault ma." He laughed as he found his way to the seat that was next to me. He looked at me and grinned.

"Tyla, Nyla what I tell yall bout bringin' yall fine ass friends around me?" Lance shook his head. I laughed at him, you could tell he was chaz's son just by looking at him.

"I ain't never seen you around, What you doing hanging around my big headed ass sisters?"

"You never seen me cause I'm from Detroit, lil bro." I laughed

Lance's face became stale.

"So nobody was gone say 'Lance, that's ya sister'?" He asked

"That'll teach you not to flirt with everybody you see, dog." Nyla rolled her eyes. I just laughed. I hadn't even know him that long and I could see he was a player, irritating, goofy, and funny.

"Shut up, for I have Asha beat yo ass," Lance chuckled. I looked over and Nyla and saw she didn't find it funny.

"Lance, would you please keep all your smart remarks to yourself, you guys should be getting to know your... Sister." Kathy butted in. I noticed she kept looking at me. I ain't stupid, I think she was trying to see if I resembled Chaz. Shit I was too, and to be honest, the twins ain't look shit like me, or Lance.

"Who's Asha?" I asked

"This girl she beefing with over a dude." Tyla answered with a chuckle

"You can really shut up, ain't nobody beefin' over nobody. It ain't her business anyways." Nyla snapped. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Don't be like that Nyla, you might need her. Adrian a lil scrapper." Chaz winked at me

"No Adrian is not. Adrian isn't gonna defend and protect anybody, but her child." I spoke. Everyone stopped eating and looked at me.

"Child?" Kathy repeated

"Yes, I have a daughter." I said proudly.

"Where is she?" Lance asked, "I love kids" he smiled

"She's in Detroit with her dad."

"How old are you?" Nyla asked

"19."

"How old is your daughter?" She asked

"She's 3 months."

"So you had a baby at 18." Nyla stated the obvious, she shook her head. "Wow"I put my fork down and sat up straight, looking her dead in her face. Kathy nor chaz hadn't even tried to make her shutup.

I didn't mind the questions to be honest. I just don't think it's Cool for her to try to put me down about my baby. It was weird too, cause I know I would've told her not too long ago, "mind ya buisness." But if they could ask questions, so could I.

"How old are you?" I asked Nyla and Tyla.

"We're 17, will be 18 soon." Nyla answered.

"Oh okay. So... where yall damn eyes come from? Cause chaz don't got em, ya mama don't got em," I asked. I already knew the answer to my question, I just wanted her to know I can embarrass her and make her feel bad. Cause she sure thought she was finna hurt my feelings. She thought.

"Adrian could you please watch your mouth in my house?" Kathy asked. I looked at her confused

"What I say?"

"You said damn." Lance laughed shaking his head. I kissed my teeth and laughed a little too. Turning my attention back to the twins.

"So yall don't know where yall inherited yall eyes? How come me or Lance don't got em"

"We don't got the same daddy," Tyla looked up at me. Nyla looked like she wanted to hop across the table on my ass. She was shaking she was so mad.

"Oh so Nyla you don't wanna share Chaz with me, and he ain't even yo daddy?"

"Chaz get your daughter, before I do." Kathy wiped her mouth with a napkin

"Before you do? You ain't try to stop yo daughter when she tried to down me bout my child." I snapped. "I was really trying not to disrespect you--

"come on let's go." Chaz stood up, interrupting me. Wrinkles began to form in my face

"Sit yo scary ass down, I ain't done" I turned back to Kathy. I wasn't finna just up and leave cause he scared of his lady.

"What? Yall mad cause I figure yall asses out in a few minutes? You a home wrecker boo. Yeah yall got this nice ass house, nice cars, and money... but you still a home wrecker and yo twins don't belong to Chaz. He just ran away with you." I spat

I'd pieced it all together. Mama always thought he ran out on us because we were too much to handle. But I'd figured out in those few minutes, he ran away with kathy.

"And you, you lil' selfish Wanch," I pointed at Nyla. "I wasn't trynna steal yo daddy from you. Ion need no damn daddy. I'll tell you like I been tellin everybody, I been doing shit on my own. But don't you forget, I'm his biological daughter, I'm blood baby." I smirked. "He raised you, I get that. But don't try to come at me over him and he not even ya pops." I stood up.

"Now, I'm ready." I looked at Chaz. I took a quick glance at everybody, everybody looked pissed. Except Lance and tyla, Tyla looked hurt. I didn't mean to hurt her feelings, I just wasn't finna let her sister slide.

"Everybody got hoed except me," Lance laughed

"You was coo lil bruh," I gave him a small smile. "I'll get to know you some other time, cause I know I'll never be allowed in here again" I laughed

"Let's go." Chaz said pushing me slightly.

"Alright damn." I chuckled

I smirked and waved goodbye to Nyla and Kathy.

I walked out the house still happy. I didn't wanna disrespect nobody under they own roof, but I don't play about Audriana. Ain't nobody gone say shit about her, or try to say somethin bout me having her or when I had her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why would you say some shit like that Adrian?" Chaz growled at me as he drove me home.

"Cause yo wife and ol girl had me fucked up the minute I walked in the house." I shrugged

"But throwing that in her fa---

"Man I don't care." I stated. "Fuck her feelings, fuck yo wife feelings fuck yours, cause I don't care." I shrugged "Yall ain't care when she was being rude, so why should I care if I hurt her feelings?"

"Look, I'ma talk to her when I get back. But I'm not gone have you disrespecting my family, or me."

"You better stop talking to me, before I disrespect you again." I warned. "How you gone raise fuckin twins but couldn't stay and support the kids that was yo fuckin blood? I was trynna give yo ass the benefit of the doubt, but shit.. you a bitch ass nigga."

My feelings were badly hurt. He didn't just leave us, he left us for them.

"Like damn, what we do to you? What made them so much more better?"

"You don't even know the whole story," he sighed

"Man fuck yo story. I don't care what you got to say. Nothin' is a excuse for leavin yo family behind."

"Adrian I know I messed up, but--

"But what? You trynna make it right now?" I asked. "Cut the bullshit Chaz! You know if you hadn't ever saw that necklace on my neck and approached me, you wouldn't have ever made an effort." I huffed

"You probably shouldn't have. Cause now I don't look at you as shit to me. Ion wanna get to know you, yo family, nobody. Fuck yall. That's how you felt about us right? Fuck us huh?" I questioned. "I thought my mama stole my childhood away from me but it was with the help of you!"

Chaz only looked at me as I spoke. He knew everything I was saying was true.

"I was fuckin' stealing the shit I shouldn't have had too! I could've fuckin got killed in them damn streets trynna provide!" I screamed "and you busy raising a whole family? Didn't even know if we was alive..."

I opened my car door and stepped out "Don't hit me up until it's time for me to go to UCLA." I said before shutting his door and walking away.

Immediately I walked into the house, I silently thanked God no one was home. I let out a loud shriek and slide down the wall as I began to cry.

Why didn't he stay? How could he just leave and never return? I ain't never been the type to just sit around and cry, but when I do, you know I'm hurt.

Knowing yo own father left you, for another woman and her kids hurts like shit. He was doing everything for them that he should've been doing for us, his own damn blood.

My phone began to ring as I cried. It was August. I wiped my face and answered.

"Hello?" I sniffed

"So why ya mama showed me these pictures of you when you was a yungin?" August laughed

"Oh, she did?" I asked as I continued to try wipe my face

"You aaight?" August asked, I don't know why... but it seems like soon as he said that I broke down once again.

"Adrian," August called my name. I just hung up the phone and cried. Of course he kept calling back. I looked away from my phone & put my face in my hands.

I just wanna be happy...Have people in my life that won't hurt me in any type of way. Be loved by somebody unconditionally, have somebody in my life that is loyal to me just as I am to them...I just wanna be happy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7M 647K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
48.6K 1.2K 72
Harry Potter x female reader °。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。 Cedric Diggory has a younger sister named Y/n and she's starting her fourth year at Hogwarts. H...
367K 10.4K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
38.2K 1.3K 18
To save her sister from a cruel marriage, sacrificed herself to the womanizer king.