Redemption || Dirty Dancing

By thedestinedromantic

In the summer of 1963, the houseman family came to Kellerman's Mountain Resort and Baby's older sister Hayley... More

chap2. dirty dancing

chap1. kellerman's mountain resort

543 15 5
By thedestinedromantic

chapter one

After several hours in a car filled with bags, mainly Lisa's as I only took one suitcase just double the size as I saw the sign that said 'Kellerman's Mountain Resort.' I had never been the favourite child considering I chose dance as a profession and I wear clothes that are completely inappropriate for me even though I'm 19 and should be able to pick what I wear, my parents and Lisa always looked down on me but Baby admired it.

I rested my head on Baby's shoulder as I picked at my cardigan sleeves to cover up my tight beige tank top which was tucked into my short and tight white skirt.

"Hayley, make sure you act respectable considering you disrespect us with your clothing choice." Father commented as we turned into the Resort.

"Mhm." I simply nodded as I rolled my eyes looking out of the view and seeing the massive hotel as Baby laughed and rested her head on top of mine.

We pulled into the Resort and parked up as my dad climbed out of the car and so did my mom but I couldn't be bothered to move yet and neither could Baby but Lisa scoffed and flipped her hair before getting out the car and slamming the door making me sigh.

"Oh my god, I should have brought those coral shoes!" Lisa complained while talking to mom through as Baby climbed out the car as I followed after her.

"Sweetheart, you brought over ten pairs!" Mom commented back before looking at the view.

"Shit, it's so warm." I complained as I took my grey oversized cardigan off and passed it to Baby as she wanted to wear it.

"Horseshoes on the south lawn in 15 minutes." A man shouted through a speakerphone as he trailed along the grass.

"Put your cardigan on, you look like a slut." Lisa said as she patted her dress down as I stuck my middle finger up at her.

"Girls, don't argue." Mom replied as she saw my reaction to the comment as I pulled my skirt up  slightly higher and pulled my top down to reveal my cleavage as I smirked at her.

"Doc!" Mr Kellerman exclaimed as he walked over catching mine and Baby's attention as we stood next to our parents.

"Max." My father replied as the boy stood next to him nodded his head.

"After all these years, I managed to finally get you up on my mountain." Kellerman spoke proudly as him and my father shook hands.

"These must be your daughters." He added as he smiled at us but then stopped at me when he saw my attire, Baby took my cardigan off my placed it on my shoulder's giving a smile.

"Billy, get the bags." Kellerman spoke as he continued to chat to my father as I followed shortly behind Billy.

I tossed my cardigan back to Baby as she laughed. "I assume, Kellerman gave you a dirty look?" Billy spoke as we got the bags out of the car.

"Not very friendly, is he always like that?" I answered as Baby helped collect our bags swell.

"He's a very proud and respectable man, I don't see anything wrong with what you're wearing besides the style suits you so don't let it bother you." He replied as we started walking back to Kellerman and I gave a small smile.

"Their is a merengue class in the gazebo room, why don't you all join?" Kellerman suggested and he patted my father on the back.

"I'm sure Hayley would love that, considering she's a professional dancer." Lisa said catching Kellerman's attention as I rolled my eyes at Lisa.

"A professional dancer, you might want to think about signing up for a job here." He joked as he looked at me.

"It's our first real vacation in six years, please take it easy." My mom joked as I headed off with Billy down to the merengue class.

"I'm gonna let you into a little secret, Meet me on the bridge around 9pm and I have something to show you." He said in a low tone while pointing towards the bridge.

"What is it?" I questioned as I was interested to know what he wanted to show me.

"Considering you are a professional dancer, wouldn't you want to dance in a place so you don't get judged?" He said with a smile as one formed on my face before hugging him as my family came down for the class.

"Fine, I'll meet you later." I said as I pulled out of the hug and waited for Baby.

***

It was a few hours later, the class was incredibly boring just preschool dancing and Baby didn't enjoy I either but I let Baby know about where I was going and that she should come as well since I didn't have anything else to do but she wanted too check out the main house before, we both got changed into our evening clothes but mine was a lot more revealing.

I wore a tight short red dress that just passed my ass along with knee high black healed boots, I did more fancier make-up and straightened my long black hair which touched the bottom of my back.

Baby wore an oversized light blue knitted cardigan and a floral blue dress along with some white heals and I did her some simple makeup.

"Mom! Dad! I'm going to the main house with Hayley." Baby shouted as we walked down the porch and my hair blew in the gentle breeze.

"You look absolutely gorgeous, seriously." Baby complimented as I smiled at her and returned a compliment.

We walked up the path on the grass and gossiped about this secret place as we reach the top we went up the steps and walked around the porch until we heard voices coming from inside the building.

"I should not have to remind any of you that this is a family place which means you show the daughters a goddam good time." Kellerman spoke to the kitchen staff as he paced up and down while me and Baby peered through the door she kept getting whiffs of my strong signature perfume.

"Got that, guys?" A man said as he walked out in a teal tight shirt revealing his muscles and abs holding his black leather jacket with his black sunglasses on his face.

"Hey, hold it! Stay." Kellerman exclaimed angrily.

I saw Billy as he looked directly at me I gave him a wink, I could tell we were going to be best friends as he stood next to the godly man and let out a laugh of my wink catching his attention.

"Well, If it isn't the entertainment staff.." He tutted as he walked up to the staff as I assumed they were the dancers and singers.

"Listen, wise ass, you've all your own set of rules."

"You are too dance with the daughters, teach them anything they pay you for. But that's it. That's where It ends. No funny business, no groping or conversation and keep your hands off!" Kellerman exclaimed before walking off but then remembering something.

"Oh right, the Houseman family is here and one of their daughters is a professional dancer so if she shows you up then don't cry."

Everyone laugh as Billy smiled at me before getting back to the conversations.

"Some ass in the woods maybe but no conversations." Rodriguez mocked making the men laugh.

"Watch it, Rodriguez!" Kellerman stated before storming out to the kitchen.

"Can you keep that straight Johnny, I mean what you can and can't lay your hands on." Robbie taunted as he folded the napkins.

Johnny scoffed before walking up to him. "Just put your pickle on everybody's plate college boy and leave the hard stuff to me."

I backed away and so did Baby as I leaned against the wall and Baby sat on the stone barrier protecting the porch.

Billy and Johnny walked out the door and Billy waved at me which I returned with a smile before looking away to avoided eye contact with the man next to him before Baby met up with mom and dad and I went for a walk with Billy.

***

It was later that night, our parents forced Baby and I too join them for dinner. As I didn't feel like eating anything just yet as I was a bit homesick tonight so I joined after they had finished eating.

I opened the door and everybody's stare was on me due to the completely ridiculous outfit I had on, the waiter from earlier looked me up and down with a smirk as I walked over.

"What a whore." Lisa said as I sat down next to her and I smacked her across the back of the head making my dad give me an angry look.

"At least I don't look like a nun." I argued back making Lisa's mouth open slightly while Baby laughed at my and I smirked at her.

"Oh, would you look at all this leftover food." My mom spoke trying to change the subject as I crossed my legs over the table and took a drink of water and downed the glass.

"Well, we can try Southeast Asia, ma." Baby replied back as she smiled while popping a tomato into her mouth as I took a piece of her bread.

"Robbie, Baby would like to send her leftovers to Southeast Asia." My dad joked with Robbie but his eye didn't tear from my cleavage and I quickly noticed as I winked at him making him turn red and look away.

"Max, our baby is going to change the world." My father praised Baby as I smiled at her, I always admired her intellect with the world.

"What are you going to do, missy?" Kellerman said towards me as I looked at him.

"Oh, she's going to sleep her way down the Eastern sea-board." Lisa mocked as Baby rolled her eyes at her.

I faked laughed towards her comment and focused on dinner instead.

A freaky looking man walked up next to Kellerman and he patted him on the shoulder and presented him to us.

"This is my grandson Neil, he attends Cornell School of Hotel Management." Kellerman said proudly as Neil smiled at Baby.

***

I danced with Billy as he discussed the entertainment staff and what their roles are and he complimented me and how good of a dancer I was but people still looked at me funny for the way I was dressed but I didn't take much account for it.

"How long have you been doing dance?" He questioned before spinning me out slowly and pulling me back towards him.

"Around 17 years, I started when I was 2 and I also did competitive gymnastics for around the same time." I replied as I smiled at him.

"That's incredible and that would make you 19?" He praised while questioning.

"That's correct, what about you." I said as we started to speed up the movement slightly with our dancing.

"I have been dancing for around 4 years now, well since I was 17 so that would make me 21." He replied with a laugh as a man appeared on stage and everyone stopped dancing to clap.

The man started dancing with Kellerman which was quite amusing and I glanced over and saw Baby who silently spoke 'save me' and I laughed.

I continued to dance with Billy until a pair of dancers joined in the middle as the music changed and all the attention focused on Johnny and his dance partner.

"You know the Mambo?" Billy questioned as he held his hand out and I nodded in agreement.

He led me into the middle near the Johnny with his partner and we started doing the Mambo which caught Billy by surprise as to how good I was and he smiled and continued to dance.

Johnny caught on as I was the professional dancer that Billy was dancing with but didn't say anything but winked at me and I just focused my attention onto the dance, it was a few minutes later that they both stopped dancing and I pulled away from Billy and clapped for them as they both took off asking other people to dance.

"You've better be prepared for later, cause nobody holds back."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

614K 32.8K 50
๐’๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐žใ€ข๐๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ใ€ˆ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค 1ใ€‰ ๐‘ถ๐’‘๐’‘๐’๐’”๐’Š๐’•๐’†๐’” ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’ ๐’‚๐’•๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’• โ˜†|| ๐‘บ๐’•๐’†๐’๐’๐’‚ ๐‘ด๏ฟฝ...
435K 24K 17
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...
427K 40.9K 32
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...
193K 38.6K 57
Becca Belfort i Haze Connors, choฤ‡ przez swoich znajomych zmuszani do spฤ™dzania razem czasu caล‚ฤ… paczkฤ…, od dawna siฤ™ nie znoszฤ…. Dogryzajฤ… sobie prz...