Sold To The Mafia King P. JM...

By Authorfluffs

Hwang Yn lives with her abusive step father who mistreats her everyday, she attends university where bullies... More

Part 1
part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 6
part 7
part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Last Part 11
💜Author message💜

Part 5

1.1K 30 7
By Authorfluffs

Hwasa Pov

I am at the hospital with yn who is now unconscious.

Doctor:the wound was cause by physical means probably abuse, she had a severe hit on her forehead and she is also under some amount of stress
Hwasa:ok doctor, when can she discharge
Doctor: possibly in two days time if she starts healing, we have to keep her monitored.
Hwasa:thank u so much doctor
Doctor:doing my job Miss

He left and I laid beside yn's unconscious figure, knowing that she won't wake up in two days time, hoping she's alright

I wish I could have protected her more from that b*tch

I realized Jimin's strategy and I know he loves her that's why I told her to tell him especially since he's the Mafia King.

Nevertheless I failed as a best friend and older sister.

Yes I'm Hwang Hwasa yn's older sister, she doesn't know that she just thinks I'm her close friend and she treats me as older sister. I knew about the abuse from her step father.

Actually I had to leave home for studies overseas while mom was pregnant and when I came back yn was stuck with Mr. Choi, her stepfather and I got to know that mom had died

I did get a few subjects and a degree (a/f:just imagine cuz I don't know about those stuff 💜)
But I chose to reattend university so I can see yn. Mr.choi threatened me to leave yn alone so I tried my best to and now since the Mafia king is yn's boyfriend I'm planning to tell her that I'm her sister.

But this tragic incident brought tears to my eyes for how cruel someone can be to an innocent pure hearted angel.

Without knowing I fell asleep right beside yn

Next morning
I woke up beside yn, oh right it's Saturday so no school.

There were 2 guards inside the hospital room and I bet some more are outside

Man: ma'am can I get u something?
Hwasa: can u get me a cup of iced mocha?
Man:yes ma'am

They came back with these

Me:umm I just wanted the iced mocha thx
Man1:ma'am the maids prepare this for u
Me:oh ok thank u and is ur boss aware of Yn's current situation?
Man:no ma'am
Hwasa:ok thx

I had breakfast while thinking about yn's condition

I barely had an appetite but I had to eat for Yn's sake and after I was done I went back right beside her and kept her head on my chest while brushing her hair away from my face and apologizing countless times with tears running down my cheeks.
I really don't want to loose her

Jimin Pov
Today is the day I will get rid of my ex bodyguard and my biggest enemy, but I was waiting for yn to call me so I can get energized. By now I was already dressed, and prepared for the mission but I had a bad feeling about yn.

After 20 minutes of her usual wake up time (don't ask me how I  know ) she still hasn't call me so I called her.

After 6 tries it still went to voice mail but I had to go and as soon as I'm done I'm gonna call her because I'm getting worried.

A/f pov

Hwasa stayed the whole day with yn while Jimin went on a very dangerous mission yet still his mind was stuck on yn. He's not to come home till the next day which makes him more worried. Hwasa on the other hand refused to eat lunch since the doctor came back saying yn may not wake up in the 2 days predicted.

Jimin Pov
At the end of the mission my hyungs forced me to dinner.

So I'm on my way there, they all know about Yn and eversince they all tease me about it.

Tae: soulmate u made it
Jimin:yh whatever
RM:what's wrong Jimin?
Suga:he's always like that now can we just eat so I can go and sleep

Jin:shut up u little cat
Jimin:aish, I'm glad u guys picked a private area
Jhope:c'mon tell us what's up with the mafia king?
Jimin:I said nothing let's just eat
Tae:is it because of Yn? 😏
Suga:how tf do u know that?!
Tae:soulmate powers

Suga:tf is that even real

While they were being chaotic, as usual, Jungkook and I started eating like nothing happened.
How did we become the most dangerous Mafia Group?I don't know

The night went by and eventually I spilled the truth about my concern for Yn. They assured me that as soon as tomorrow evening comes they will get the plane ready for the following day.

We had our moments and then left, but they all told me to get some sleep knowing that I don't rest if my mind is bothered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 7.6K 32
Jeon Jungkook was a Korean normal boy who had no father. His mother was busy looking for money for them to survive. He went to school like normal kid...
12.2K 384 29
Y/N is a badass, savage, cold girl. Loves her mom more than her life. Had a horrible past. Stresses herself so much. Is a Young CEO. BTS cold mercile...
13.7K 292 50
This is the story of Y/N, who moves into a new house after her mom finds a new lover. Along with her new stepdad, she gains seven stepbrothers. Y/N k...
203K 7.4K 41
Miyeon escapes a dangerous family and tries to run away from gang life. Jungkook is a member of the Bangtan Family who saves her from inevitable deat...