𝐹𝐿𝐴𝑅𝐸 β€’ 𝑠𝑑𝑒𝑣𝑒 π‘ŸοΏ½...

By kurger_bing

"Is my wife in here?" "Um, what?" "Oh, no, don't worry, I'm straight." Olivia Stark had always... More

𝐼 𝑁 𝑇 𝑅 𝑂 𝐷 π‘ˆ 𝐢 𝑇 𝐼 𝑂 𝑁
𝑍 𝐸 𝑅 𝑂
𝑂 𝑁 𝐸
𝑇 π‘Š 𝑂
𝑇 𝐻 𝑅 𝐸 𝐸
𝐹 𝑂 π‘ˆ 𝑅
𝐹 𝐼 𝑉 𝐸
𝑆 𝐼 𝑋
𝑆 𝐸 𝑉 𝐸 𝑁
𝐸 𝐼 𝐺 𝐻 𝑇
𝑁 𝐼 𝑁 𝐸
𝑇 𝐸 𝑁
𝐸 𝐿 𝐸 𝑉 𝐸 𝑁
𝑇 π‘Š 𝐸 𝐿 𝑉 𝐸
𝑇 𝐻 𝐼 𝑅 𝑇 𝐸 𝐸 𝑁
𝐹 𝑂 π‘ˆ 𝑅 𝑇 𝐸 𝐸 𝑁
𝐹 𝐼 𝐹 𝑇 𝐸 𝐸 𝑁
𝑆 𝐼 𝑋 𝑇 𝐸 𝐸 𝑁
𝑆 𝐸 𝑉 𝐸 𝑁 𝑇 𝐸 𝐸 𝑁
𝑁 𝐼 𝑁 𝐸 𝑇 𝐸 𝐸 𝑁
𝑇 π‘Š 𝐸 𝑁 𝑇 π‘Œ
𝑇 π‘Š 𝐸 𝑁 𝑇 π‘Œ - 𝑂 𝑁 𝐸
𝑇 π‘Š 𝐸 𝑁 𝑇 π‘Œ - 𝑇 π‘Š 𝑂
π‘‡π‘ŠπΈπ‘π‘‡π‘Œ - 𝑇𝐻𝑅𝐸𝐸
π‘‡π‘ŠπΈπ‘π‘‡π‘Œ - πΉπ‘‚π‘ˆπ‘…
π‘‡π‘ŠπΈπ‘π‘‡π‘Œ - 𝐹𝐼𝑉𝐸
𝐢𝑅𝐸𝐷𝐼𝑇𝑆
π‘‡π‘ŠπΈπ‘π‘‡π‘Œ - 𝑆𝐼𝑋
𝑁𝑂𝑇𝐸

𝐸 𝐼 𝐺 𝐻 𝑇 𝐸 𝐸 𝑁

2.2K 56 17
By kurger_bing

...♕...

ᴛᴡ: ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴs ᴏғ ʀᴀᴘᴇ
......

"Okay honey, you know I love you," Olivia began, tying the ribbon around her and Steve's ankles in preparation for the three legged race, "but if you make us lose with your long ass legs, that may not be the case anymore," she smiled at him.

"Really?" Steve asked her sarcastically, "is that so?" She gave him a curt nod, "well I'm sure I could find ways to make you love me again," he whispered, leaning down and kissing just behind her ear.

She shivered at the feeling, one that she loved to no end. She closed her eyes, shaking it off, "me and Natasha have won the past three years and if you make me lose that streak you won't have the chance for a week," Olivia winked, wrapping her arm around his waist.

Now determined to win, Steve wrapped his arm around her. The bang of the gun from firing the blank signaling everyone to begin the relay.

He quickly caught on. inside, outside, inside, outside, continuing until the end. His strides were longer than hers, using his strength to lift her with every outside step to match up with his.

They made it to the finish line, Olivia throwing her hand up in victory and laughing at all of the children who slowly trickled in following behind the super couple.

Olivia threw her arms around Steve's neck, pulling him down for a kiss. His hands found her waist, drawing her impossibly closer to him before pulling back, "am I able to show you how much I love you now?" Steve asked her.

Olivia laughed, "oh my god," she exclaimed, pushing him back slightly so she could bend down and untie them. Standing back up, she stood on her toes, leaning up to his ear, "later," she whispered, kissing under his ear in the same spot he did her just minutes before.

The award announcers waited for everyone to make it through the finish line before calling out the winners, putting cheap plastic store bought gold medals around Steve and Olivia's necks.

Olivia made a whole dramatic show about it being her forth consecutive year winning before she dragged Steve behind her to their next destination.

They walked into the old folks home, Steve's hand on her back and walking next to her instead of trailing slightly behind like the first time. The door to Peggy's room was open, the old lady smiling in delight at the sight of the couple.

"I saw the news," was the first thing she said, "how long?" Peggy asked them.

The couple laughed at her, "what news Aunt Peg?" Olivia asked the woman, taking a seat next to her.

"You know," Peggy rolled her eyes, "the news," she exaggerated, motioning between the two of them.

Olivia laughed again at her faux aunts dramatics. She looked up at Steve who stood directly behind her, and smiled before turning back to Peggy, "about seven months," she answered, reaching up and grabbing Steve's hand on her shoulder.

"Steve," Peggy started, looking up at the super soldier and gaining his attention with her stern tone, "you treat her right now or I will have no choice but to gather my strength and shoot you again," she threatened him.

Olivia looked between the two with mild concern, "again?" She asked, now curious to the story behind the threat.

The two shared a laughed, remembering the day as if it were yesterday, "back during the war I had rescued an infantry from a hydra base," Steve began, pulling up another chair next to his girlfriend and taking a seat.

"Both him and Stella went against orders, somehow convincing me to get Howard to fly a plane over enemy lines," Peggy continued for the soldier, "everyone had thought they died in combat, Colonel Phillips was even finishing the letters to the senate of their untimely death,"

"We made it out," Steve obviously stated, "almost all unscathed, Bucky was really the only one hurt."

"Stella told me you almost died jumping across two platforms," Peggy added, making Steve blush in embarrassment, "either way everyone thought of the two as a hero, women throwing themselves at Steve. Some more literally than others," Peggy scoffed.

"And I apologized for that," Steve told her, "Peg and Stella walked over when one of the secretary's kissed me," he explained.

"Why would anyone do that?" Olivia joked making Peggy laugh and Steve roll his eyes.

"Hilarious," Steve said sarcastically, waiting for the two women to stop laughing, "Stella and I were brought over to see Howard, get fitted for better uniforms and I needed a new shield so he was showing me some prototypes."

"Stella had been telling me about her plans with Barnes so I was going to try and get her away from Howard who had a small crush on her," Peggy picked up.

"No way," Olivia gasped, "your sister and my grandpa?" She asked, a weird feeling crawling over her skin, "weird."

"Nothing ever happened between them," Steve pointed out.

"It was always quite entertaining to be around however," Peggy added, "Howard quietly pining after her and Stella shutting him down, even after the crash he would bring her up and I would have to remind him, though it broke my heart every time."

"As interesting as this is," Olivia cut off, getting impatient, "when do you shoot Steve?" She asked, leaning forward and looking at Peggy with stars in her eyes.

"I rounded the corner, seeing him holding a shield with a giddy smile on his face, asking "what do you think"," Peggy picked up where they left off, "so I shot off half a clip, hitting the shield," she smirked.

"Bad ass," Olivia whispered, "can I try that?" She then asked, turning to look at the blonde next to her.

"No," he told her.

"Dang."

......

Olivia and Steve sat on the fire escape to their apartment. It was getting dark, the sky free of clouds but littered with stars.

Olivia was propped up against Steve's chest, his arms wrapped tightly around her waist as he was leaned against the building wall. The silence was thick between them but it wasn't uncomfortable, it was more soothing,

Their breaths had synced up and Olivia could hear the rhythmic beating of his heart. Waiting for fireworks had never been so comfortable for the Stark. Usually having to wait for her father until the very last second to get to the patio with snacks or arguing with Natasha before the red head finally agreed to watch with her.

But Steve was more than willing to sit outside with her long before they started, not hesitating to sit on the cold metal ground and pull her down with him. He was just happy to be with her on his birthday.

"You know, my mom went into labor at about this time with me and Stella," Steve said, nestling his head on her shoulder.

Olivia looked back at him, "really?" she asked, only for him to nod, "what if you were actually born on the fifth?" she giggled.

"That would be really embarrassing," Steve laughed with her and kissed her temple when she turned back forward.

Then, a loud bang sounded in the sky above them. The dark night brightening with the light from the fireworks shooting off. Olivia snuggled into his grasp, watching the fireworks with amazement.

Steve wasn't paying attention. Instead, watching her serene expression with love. Smiling at the way her lips naturally tugged upwards in a soft smile. Absorbing the way her soft skin felt against his. Captivated by her gorgeous jade green eyes and the way the fireworks reflected in them.

While Olivia stared at the colorful explosions in the sky, Steve stared at his world, wondering what he did to have gotten so lucky as to have someone as perfect as her.

Olivia distracted him however, when she pointed to the sky and manipulated the fireworks to spell out 'Happy Birthday Steve' in big bold letters. He chuckled and leaned down to give her a soft kiss, "I love you."

"I love you more," she responded, gently pulling him in for another.

"I'm here, deal with it, let's move on," Natasha called through the apartment, letting herself in with her old key she still had yet to give back, "now this is the part where you argue with me to watch the fireworks," she cut herself off with a gasp at the sight of her best friend on Steve's lap.

Olivia squealed in excitement at the other woman's arrival, "Natty!" she called, jumping off of steves lap and into the arms of Natasha.

"Uh, no no no," Natasha said, pushing the slightly smaller girl off her, "are you and Rogers together and you didn't tell me?" she asked, slightly offended by the middle school betrayal.

Olivia hesitated, "look at the pretty fireworks," she said instead of answering, manipulating them to be various different things to distract her best friend.

"A ballet slipper?" Natasha said unimpressed, "really? Steve, tell your girlfriend to stop deflecting my question," she added, looking at the captain.

"Liv," Steve began, pulling lightly on her hand to get her to stop trying to distract her best friend.

"Okay, I'm sorry Nat," Olivia sighed, dropping her head in shame, "it all happened so fast and then my dad found out and then apparently we were on the news today, I didn't even think about telling you."

Natasha stood, staring at her as she debated her next move, "happy birthday Rogers," she said instead of responding to Olivia.

"Thanks Natasha," Steve nodded in gratitude.

The Shield agent sent him a small smile before it broke into a large grin, "so how long?"

Olivia chuckled, bringing the redhead in for a hug. the three finished watching the fireworks, the Stark manipulating them every so often to make it more enjoyable. Then when it was done, they went back in for a drink where Natasha asked the couple for every detail regarding their relationship.

Steve let Olivia talk, mostly just so he could hear her voice while she talked about something, or rather someone she loved. He sat next to the brunette with his arm lazily thrown around the back of her chair. Natasha was across from the couple, eating up everything that was being told to her.

"Does he know that when I met you, you had that cardboard cutout of him?" Natasha asked, holding her wine glass up to cover her smirk.

"Now he does," Olivia said glaring at her best friend who only laughed at her.

"Cardboard cut out?" Steve asked, smiling mischievously at his girlfriend. Olivia buried her head into her hands, embarrassed by the situation the Black Widow had put her in.

The Stark looked up at Natasha, "I hate you," she smiled before looking over at her boyfriend, "yes, I had a cardboard cutout of you, my dad didn't like you and I was mad at him so the week before I met Natasha I had printed a life-sized version of you and had it in my room to piss my father off," she explained dryly.

"She kept it for a solid there months," Natasha added embarrassing Olivia further and making Steve laugh.

"Oh my gosh, shut up Natalia," Olivia exclaimed, throwing a piece of cheese at her which Natasha skillfully
caught in her mouth.

Intrigued by what else he might not know about the woman he was dating, Steve leaved forward, "no, no don't stop, what else might I not know?"

Natasha's smirk returned to her face, "does he know about Vienna?" She asked the pyrokenetic.

Olivia's eyes went wide, "no and he doesn't need to," she quickly said, giving for woman a sharp look.

"I think I should know about Vienna now," Steve said, leaning impossibly further onto his elbows.

Natasha laughed, "no, I can't it'll expose me as well," she said, "I will say that there was a lot of drinking and a lot of table dancing."

"Was the dancing any good?" Steve asked, actually interested in the summarized story.

"I was the best in the bar," Olivia bragged at the same time Natasha silently shook her head no, "why are you here again?" she asked.

"I didn't have anything else to do," the redhead answered, "I finished my mission early and was bored, thought I would surprise you guys and get a free drink out of it," she shrugged, downing the last sip of her wine, "you guys have anything stronger?"

Olivia pursed her lips, looking over at Steve with a guilty look, "I'm not allowed to have anything else anymore," she said.

"What? You blackout again?" Natasha laughed, recalling the last time she had a sip of something a little stronger than her usual white wine.

Olivia stayed quiet, "from what I hear if was worse than last time," she finally said after a moment, cringing at the thought.

Natasha's eyes widened in amusement, "how could anything be worse than that?"

"Um," Olivia drawled out in a high, squeaky voice, "last time didn't end with a pregnancy scare."

"Oh," Natasha started, "my... god," she finished a minute later.

"Yeah," Olivia chuckled, never having seen the Romanoff speechless before, "we are okay now, just without hard alcohol," she added, leaning into Steve's side.

"How the hell did you not realize she was drunk Rogers?" Natasha asked the super soldier, grabbing the bottle of wine and pouring herself another glass.

"It wasn't me," Steve said, shaking his head and raising his hands up in protest.

"It was before Steve and I got together," Olivia told her best friend, defending the man she loves, "he was on a mission and I was bored, so I want to the bar and had one too many tequila shots."

"I got a call about five minutes after I got home from my mission, asking for me to pick her up from an address ten minutes from the Washington monument," Steve continued for her, "apparently the guy she was with when I picked her up pushed someone off of her in the back alley of the bar."

"The guy basically saved me mid-rape and asked my drunken self who to call, I said Steve and that was that," Olivia finished, trying not to be phased by it.

"Who was it?" Natasha asked, "I'll kill them for even looking at you," she said, getting defensive of her best friend.

Olivia shook her head, "it's fine, I'm over it now, but thanks anyways," she dismissed, "um, I think I'm gonna head to bed, you can sleep over if you want Nat, you know where everything is," the Stark stood up, kissing Steve's cheek, "happy birthday, Stevie," she mumbled, walking away from the table.

"I didn't know, I'm sorry," Natasha apologized. Steve shook his head, silently telling her it was alright.

"There's a bottle of vodka behind the chips," the Captain told his girlfriend's best friend. Natasha gave him a confused look but got up and looked here he said. Sure enough, there was a three quarters full bottle of Absolute Vodka.

She grabbed two shot glasses, bringing it all over to the table and pouring both of them shots, " Thought you would've gotten rid of it all," Natasha said, sliding one of the glasses over to him.

"She did," Steve told her, throwing the shot back, "Liv got rid of it all before I had woken up the next morning. Said it wasn't good anymore and dumped it all down the sink," he said.

"You didn't ban her?" Natasha inquired.

Steve shook his head, "she banned herself. Said she didn't want the reminder of it all," he said, "I think she blacked out right after I was called, but everything before it is hazy, drunken memories. No one knows how she got into that position in the first place."

"Not even other guy?" Natasha asked, pouring a second round of shots.

"We haven't been able to find him," Steve shrugged, "we tried going back to the address, he wasn't there."

"Name?" Natasha asked, tipping the alcohol back and letting it burn the back of her throat.

Steve shook his head once again, "didn't think to ask at the time," he said.

It was quiet between the two, silently drinking with the other before Natasha broke it again, "does Tony know?"

"Liv hasn't told him yet," Steve muttered, "she doesn't want people knowing. But Pepper called her a few weeks ago, asking her for advice to help Tony with his PTSD, and in return she vented about it," he said, "I thought it helped her, not so sure anymore."

"Does she have PTSD about it?" Natasha asked.

"Not that she shows," Steve answered, "but she's a lot more restless in her sleep so she definitely has it to some extent."

It was quiet once again, Natasha debating if she wanted to actually say what she was thinking. But her smirk reappeared, showing she was prepared to say it, "so when you guys are having sex."

Steve scoffed, grabbing the glasses and bottles as he stood up, "you can sleep in mine, I'll stay with Liv," he said, hiding the vodka once again, throwing the empty wine bottle away, and putting the glasses in the dish washer.

Natasha laughed at his reaction to the simple question, "come on, don't be like that Rogers," she said.

"Good night Natasha," Steve called to the giggling agent, walking into Olivia's room and closing the door behind him.

___________

AN

so i'm not really sure what this is, it all kinda just happened and wrote itself

i'm not sure if i like it or not

on the bright side i got my new phone so that's cool

anyways, as always i hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you in the next :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279 16 9
Y/N has had a... harsh life. She gained her powers in the same freak accident that ruined her life. When Nick Fury recruits her for the Avengers, Y/N...
993K 16.5K 35
Mia Connors is a new recruit at the Avengers campus as she's learning the ropes of being on the team, and using her newly discovered powers. She seem...
3.3M 86.5K 74
Few had known Natasha had a Sister. Just like her, she was an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. Unfortunately, Camille Romanoff has been deceased for the past f...
145K 3K 17
Oneshoots for the Stark's family story! Find out more about the famous couple Tony and Pepper Stark and their lovely boy, Peter Stark. The second boo...