Province and State one shots

By CrazyMomFriend

The title pretty much says it all. One shots between the Canadian provinces and the States. The first chapter... More

Requests - Open
Beautiful Chaos ~ Alberta(f) x Texas(m) ~ Fluff
Changing times, Breaking docs ~ PEI(m) x Rohde Island(f) ~ Fluff
32 ~ Manitoba(m) x West Virginia(f) ~ Angst
Blizard Confessions ~ Yukon(m) x Alaska(m) ~ Angst and Fluff
Ice Skating Troubles ~ Alberta(f) x Texas(m) ~ Fluff
Helpless ~ Vermont (m) x New York (m) ~ Fluff
It's not a date, is it? ~ Minnesota(m) x Manitoba(m) ~ Fluff
Flower Crown ~ Hawaii(f) x Minnesota(m) ~ Fluff
Favourite kind of days ~ Texas(m) x Wyoming(f) ~ Fluff
Important Update
Picnic Cuddles ~ Alberta(m) x Texas(m) ~ Fluff
My idiot ~ Alberta (f) x Saskatchewan (f) ~ Fluff

There's no way ~ Quebec(f) x New York(m) ~ Fluff

160 4 6
By CrazyMomFriend

Quebec's POV

I looked at myself in the mirror, looking over my outfit one last time. A tight white off the shoulder top with sleeves that went down to my elbows and flared out into bell sleeves. A blue dark pencil skirt that went down to about mid thigh. Some black fishnets and black thigh high boots that stopped just a bit before the skirt started, so only a little bit of the fishnets were showing. My long black hair was pulled back into a half up half down look. And then of course I need a beret, it's just a matter of which one.

I looked over at the growing collection. Blue or black? I like my black one the most, but the dark blue one would go best with the skirt. But the black would tie in with the boots. I was suddenly pulled out of my thoughts when the door to my room slammed open. I looked over to see Ontario.

"You're gonna wear that?" Ontario looked over the outfit as I put on the black beret and started looking for a purse.

"Oui, do you have a problem with that?" I asked her, not really caring about the answer she gave.

"I thought you guys were gonna walk around New York City for this date?" She said with small smirk. I whipped my head around and glared at her.

"First of all, it is not a date as I've said many times now. And secondly, yes we will be. It's just hanging out." I told her as I contemplated between two bags.

"Yup, sure, 'just hanging out'. Then why, do tell, are you dressed so fancy?"

"It's not that fancy, excuse me for wanting to look presentable." I retorted as I decided on a small black purse with silver details on it, it was an over the shoulder one. I pulled out a black jacket and put it on as I pushed passed her and left my room.

"Have fun on your date~" Alberta called from the kitchen as I left.

"Not a date!" I yelled back, closing the front door behind me.

New York's POV

I stood there nervously fiddling with my scarf as I waited for her to get here. I was waiting by the level transport.

My stupid siblings managed to get into my head before I left. This isn't a date. Right? She doesn't think it's a date. We're just, hanging out. Yeah. But what if she does think it's a date?

"Bonjour New York." I was pulled out of my thoughts to see Quebec standing there. She was beautiful. I could feel my face heating up.

"H-Hey! How are yOU?" F**k. My. Life. Of course I got a f**king voice crack. Why wouldn't I?! She gave a chuckle.

"I am quite good. How are you? Your face is all red, are you alright?" She asked. Sh*t.

"YeAh." I cleared my throat. "Yeah. I'm fine." I told her. She chuckled again. She's so f**king cute.

"So, shall we get going?" She asked.

"Yeah!" I said as we got on the transport.

We got to the human level and walked into the city. We walked quietly for a bit. She was pretty good at navigating around everyone and everything.

"Is there an issue?" She asked me. Sh*t, I was staring.

"Nope, no issue!" I am going to beat the ever loving sh*t out of them when I get home. Now I can't even enjoy this! "I was just noticing that you're pretty good at making your way around people and whatever." Let's hope that saved me. She chuckled.

"I've had to walk around Toronto many times before, it's essentially New York City junior." She told me. I laughed.

"Ontario would slug ya in the face if she heard that."

"Pfft, please. She couldn't even reach my face." She responded with a laugh. I felt my face heat up again.

"Fair enough I guess." I said with a chuckle and a shrug. I could try turning it into a date... NO! I am NOT letting those dumba$$'s get into my head. We're friends. And we're hanging out. That's it.

"So what are we gonna do?" She asked.

"Ummm..." I looked around then back at her "You wanna grab a bite to eat?"

"Sure."

We walked down to one of my favourite restaurants in the city. We manage to grab a table and order our food. We sat there quietly for a bit.

"So, um, you had a meeting yesterday, right? How did that go?" I asked.

"Oui, I did have one. It went good for the most part."

"For the most part?"

"Alberta went into a fit insulting Mr. Trudeau again before she just stormed out and we called the meeting to a close." She said annoyed.

"Well, I know how that goes." I chuckled.

"It's ridiculous, she's holding a grudge from years ago."

"Reminds me of a certain brother of mine." She gave a small laugh.

"I suppose they're perfect for each other."

"That's for sure. They can hold grudges together now." We both shared a laugh.

"I still can't believe she actually ended up with him." Quebec shook her head.

"I mean, it's practically a match made in heaven, what's so unbelievable about it?" I raised an eye brow.

"Oh, I don't mean the fact they got together in general, more so just the fact she got together with him before I got together with someone." She gave a small giggle as she leaned back in her chair.

"Well I'm sure you could easily find someone. Most guys would say yes to a date with you at the drop of a hat." I teased. It's true though, guys fight each other just for a glance from her. I can't imagine it would be hard for her to find someone. She chuckled and sighed.

"That may be true but I don't want just some guy."

"Oh?"

"I want to actually be with some who I genuinely like, and who genuinely likes me. Most of those guys simply find me attractive. And while I appreciate the compliments I would also like them to actually like to know me." She shifted a bit. It seemed there was more she had to say about that but she seemed to be uncomfortable and decided against continuing that train of thought.

"I guess that makes sense, anyone you have in mind?" I asked, leaning back in my own chair. I don't really know if I want to know the answer to that. To late to change my mind though.

"Actually, there is someone." She leaned forward, placing her elbows on the table and intertwining her finger to form a platform for her chin to rest on. There was a light blush going across her cheeks. I could feel my own face heat up.

"Oh? Who is he?" I asked. I definitely don't want to know the answer to that. But once again, me and my big mouth.

"Why should I tell you?" She raised an eyebrow as she smirked. My face boiled even more.

"Come on, at least give me some hints." I joked. Hints might be better then a straight answer actually.

"Let's see..." She looked out the window as though she was gathering her thoughts. "He's significantly shorter then myself." She said.

"I thought girls didn't like that." I smirked. That gives me at least a small glimmer of hope.

"Perhaps some don't, I don't mind it though. Besides, given my height I can't exactly be to picky about height." She glanced over with a smirk. "What else..." She looked back out the window.  "He's not fond of people."

"Can't blame a guy." I shrugged.

"No you can't." She glanced over again then back out the window. "He's adorable when he starts talking about things he likes."

"What does he like?" Why am I doing this to myself? I'm giving myself false hope.

"A few things, but he's particularly cute when he's talking about musicals." She once again glanced over at me, this time holding her gaze. Is she... no... there's no way...

The waitress suddenly came with our food. Worse timing ever. I was just about to figure out who it was. We started eating.

"So, what have you been up to?" She asked.

"Florida and I have been forcing everyone to watch Encanto." I told her.

"I see, we just watched it the other day, it's pretty good." She stated.

Quebec's POV

His face immediately lit up. He very quickly went off into a whole rant about how good it was. He's adorable but a clueless idiot sometimes.

We spent the rest of our meal chatting about various topics that in all honesty I can't remember half of. But he was smiling the whole time so it's fine.

Considering how cold he makes himself out to be he's honestly just a little marshmallow. Once we had finished eating we started walking around again. After a bit of silence I finally asked,

"So, what now?"

"I honestly don't know." He shrugged.

We walked in silence again.

New York's POV

I looked around as we walked. My mind wandered back to the conversation about who she likes. I was going through everyone I knew trying to see if I could figure out who it was. I tried desperately to stop myself from considering her liking me. There's no way.

I looked back at her to see her looking towards a jewelry store.

"Ya wanna look inside?" I asked her. She looked down at me.

"If you don't mind."

We walked in and the lady behind the counter greeted us.

"Hello there, anything I can help you with?" She asked.

"No, we're just looking, thank you though." Quebec gave a smile as she started walking around.

I followed close behind, not really interested in looking around myself. She fixed her beret and hair as she walked around. Her blue eyes carefully moved as she looked over each and every item on display. Her eyes were a truly beautiful blue. They were a shade hard to pin point, but they were probably best described as sapphire blue. The lights in here don't do them justice.

She gracefully walked down the display case. She took time to admire everything. The only thing in here that I could really admire was her though. Everything about her was just stunning.

Eventually she stopped for a while longer than at any other case. I followed her gaze to a necklace.

It was a silver one, decorated with some sort of silver gems, and a small pendant of some sort. I couldn't tell you what it was though. All I could say was that it matched the symbols found on her flag. She smiled fondly at it.

"Like that one?" I asked. She looked up at me briefly than back down at the necklace.

"I suppose you could phrase it like that. I've been looking to get one like this for a while now but I can never seem to find one that fits what I have in mind." She explained.

"Does this one fit what you have in mind?" I asked.

"Oui. Everything about it just sits perfectly in place, down to the way the fleur-de-lis curves." She smiled as she spoke, still looking down at it. I guess that's what the pendant is called. Fleur-de-lis. She stood up straight and looked at the lady. "How much is it?" She asked. The lady walked over and smiled. She pulled it out of the display and checked the price.

"50 dollars." The lady looked up. I saw Quebec's eyes widen.

"Really?" She asked, shocked.

"Yes." The lady responded.

"Well then, how could I not get it?" She gave a smile.

"Alright, I'll ring it up for you." The lady stated before walking off to prepare the item for purchase.

She pulled out her wallet as she started to walk toward the counter. Suddenly an idea struck me. Apparently I'm feeling confident today and so I grabbed the hand she held the wallet in as I pulled out my own.

"I'll get it for you." I stated. She looked at me surprised.

"There's really no need for that." She told me.

"I know, but I wanna get it for you. So let me pay." I stated, quickly walking over to the cashier.

"New York!" She called from behind me, and I could hear her shoes as they hit the floor. "I can't let you do this." She said as she stopped next to me.

"Yes you can, watch." I responded as I tapped the card to the screen, finalizing the payment.

I took the small bag containing the necklace from the lady and handed it to Quebec.

"See? Easy." I stated.

She reluctantly took the bag from me, shaking her head. We walked out of the store.

"Thank you." She said as we walked.

"No problem." I smiled up at her.

"But next time I'm buying something for you." She teased.

We continued to talk and walk around for a while before it eventually started getting darker. We eventually made it to the level transport. Upon returning to our level she sighed.

"This was lovely." She stated.

"It really was." I agreed.

She looked down at me for a moment. The light of the sunset did do her eyes justice, unlike the crappy store lights. She leaned down closer and I felt my heart pounding in my chest.

"We should do this again." She quietly told me with a soft smile. I took in her beautiful accent as she said that. It was oddly soothing.

"Y-Yeah." I responded.

She paused for a moment before she stood up straight again. We said our goodbyes and parted ways.

As I walked I finally decided upon something I had never thought of doing. I'm gonna confess to her. I just have to! Will it work? Probably not. But it never hurts to try. Right...?

Regardless, I came up with the perfect plan as I walked home. I'll learn French and than confess to her in French. It'll be perfect. And I know just who to ask.

Once I got home I walked straight to Louisiana's room, ignore teasing from the others.

"Hey sha, how was your date?" She teased.

"Not a date, but I need your help." She raised an eyebrow. "Can you teach me French so I can confess to Quebec?" She smirked.

"Of course." She answered.

This is gonna be great!

*If you wanna find out how his confession goes then head down to my states book. I made a comic about how it went.*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

302K 21.1K 156
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
259K 8.1K 185
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
1.5K 64 14
⚠️⚠️WARNING - Suicidal thoughts and death. EXTREME ANGST⚠️⚠️After an horrific accident leaves one boy in a coma the other reminiscences about their t...
39.9K 1K 26
⚠GORE WARNING!⚠ This is a story about Keith and Pidge from Voltron Legendary Defender. It's an odd match but you'll see why I picked these too later...