PROMISE OF STUBBORN LOVE (LOV...

By Shrutigajendra

❤️COMPLETED AND TAKEN DOWN ❤️ SECOND PART OF LOVE WINS SERIES Only sample paper here EXCLUSIVELY AVAILABLE ON... More

MUST READ 👿
PROLOGUE
Important
Characters
CHAPTER. 1💕
CHAPTER. 3
CHAPTER.4
CHAPTER.5
CHAPTER.6
CHAPTER.7
IMPORTANT NOTICE
IMPORTANT NOTE

CHAPTER. 2

13.6K 757 101
By Shrutigajendra

AUTHOR'S POV

There is a huge cabin where five table chairs are placed at appropriate distances. She is running from one table to another table and placing the file on every table. She is very puzzled because of the timing.

She knows very well all of a sudden those four devils can come in and scare her to death. This is how she faces her death every day. They all know too well that she gets scared of them every day but still, they take sudden entry without any prior notice.

After finishing all her work, she keeps her eyes on the doors very attentively while sitting on her chair in the middle of the cabin. She sits silently. It's already 10:00 a.m. still they haven't come. She glances down to see the watch is wearing in her hand. Suddenly they all come inside and stay together.

"Good morning Dhuni…… "

She jumps on her seat a little but replies immediately to wishes to her sirs.

"Good... morning sirs…."

Everyone immediately goes to their tables and sits down. Dhuni took her tablet and immediately turned towards Adhrith and started.

"You have a meeting at 11:00 a.m. with Vishesh Malhotra …"

Turn towards Rudraksh

"In a short time, you have to go for an inspection of the luxurious villa on the Southern Valley project... "

Turn towards Adhyant

"You have to meet higher authority today regarding our own airline's project."

Turn towards Sarvaksh

"Today you have a meeting with Jugal Kishore Rathore for our shipment….. "

She can feel the gaze of all four of them but she doesn't raise her eyes and does not see those people at all. And by gulping her saliva and asking immediately.

"Do you guys want anything….."

"Coffee…"

Everyone's voices come together and every time these voices come together, she shudders at her spot. She turns her heels and runs outside immediately like a scared kitten. All share a look and burst into laughter.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Dhuni puts the coffee in the streamer and stands there for a while, her head is hurting a lot because she has been upset for the last few days. Her eyes are just fixed on steam which comes out of the streamer right now, but her mind has gone too far. She thoughts.

A lot has changed in my life but nothing has gone fine in my life since my mother died of cancer 6 years ago. My mother was the biggest strength of all of us, me, my younger brother, and my father.

My mother got diagnosed with cancer in the last stage, maybe we could have done something but by then it was too late. Baba loved Mumma so much already, he could never imagine living without her. He was already addicted to drinking alcohol, but he used to drink less because of his fear of Mumma's anger. But the grief of my mother's departure broke him completely, he started drinking continuously and the whole day was immersed in alcohol only.

Gradually, his entire business has sunk, which he has worked very hard on, But the grief of my mother's departure completely ruined everything. Why God, why did all this happen to me? My mother was closest to me. I never needed any friends because she was always with me. Now I am feeling alone. What should I say about my brother, he is my biggest area of ​​sorrow….

That's when the streamer's very loud whistle catches her attention immediately, she feels something wet on her cheeks, so she wipes her tears immediately and pours coffee into four cups immediately as they are waiting for their coffee. They love her handmade coffee, but she still does not understand why these four like her handmade coffee while there is nothing special in her coffee.

She moves towards their cabin by placing all four cups in the tray very neatly. She always liked to do neat work which was inculcated in her by her beloved mother. She stands outside the cabin for a while, takes long and deep breaths, and immediately goes inside. One by one she placed a cup in front of every desk. Her eyes are sloppy down but all four notice the wetness on her eyelashes. She goes quietly, sits on her desk, and starts her work.

Adhyant immediately comes to her desk and slides his coffee mug to her and says.

"You need this coffee more than me to drink and relax…"

Dhuni starts looking at him and then looks one by one at all those who are looking at her, she bows down her face and says meekly.

"I miss my mother…."

He nods and goes back to his desk and immediately engrosses himself in his work, Dhuni takes the cup and starts drinking it silently, but again she feels those sharp eyes on herself, But she knows very well that whenever she raises her eyes and looks in front, no one will looking at her it is totally waste of time. But still, wants to try her luck, Tries to know who is the owner of those eyes that pierce her every day …. After all, who is the one among them?

She immediately raises her gaze and looks in front but no one is looking at her, she is disappointed again, they all are very clever, she concentrates on her coffee, their signature smirks on every face except Dhuni.

Rudraksh smiles at Adhrith, he passes a smile to Sarvaksh, who is already smiling at Adhyant.

AUTHOR'S POV

Naina(Kashish's mother) Checks all the windows and doors of the house well so that nothing is loose or anything can open easily. Kashish is silently sitting on the sofa watching her mother, her gaze regularly moving with her mother.

When Naina checks everything, she smiles and turns to Kashish and immediately comes to her. As soon as Naina looks at Kashish's side, Kashish smiles and looks at her mother. Naina picks up her purse and puts her hand on her daughter's head and tells her.

"Today you do not need to go to college, so there is no need to go out, now I have checked the window and door well, no one can come in, you just take care of yourself…. Have your lunch on time. As usual, I will keep talking to you on the phone. If you feel that you are having any problem, then tell me immediately….. I will come to you soon. You do not need to worry at all. I know I am away from you, but I am always with you …."

Kashish is very comfortable listening to all the things of her mother, this is Naina's daily routine, whenever she leaves to go to the bank, this is what she tells her daughter daily. She is not ever questioning her mother in reverse, just keeps shaking her head after listening to her mother's words.

In the end, Naina kisses her daughter's head very well and then keeps looking at her daughter's face smiling for a while. And says very softly.

"Kishu….. remember I always love you and just want to protect you ….. l love you beta…."

Kashish immediately hugs her mother and holds her tightly, she learns that her mother loves her dearly and is always afraid just because of her safety. She says to relax her.

"Ma …. Don't worry about me …. I have my breakfast with you, I will also have my lunch on time, you don't need to worry about me at all, whenever you call me I will pick up the phone immediately… now go you are already late…"

Naina smiles and waves her hand towards her, Naina comes out of her house and then locks from outside. She starts kicking her scooty, some women of the locality are standing outside the house, and she immediately starts taunting her.

"I still don't understand how modern we have become that when I saw this widow she was properly ready like a young girl….. "

Naina is just kicking on her scooty ignoring their words, it happens with her every day, her scooty does not start and she has to listen to the taunts of these people. Another lady is already staring at her, she says.

"Yesterday she comes to complain about my son to my husband that my innocent son sees her daughter…. Complaining to my husband was a small excuse, intentionally wanting to come in front of my husband so that my husband pays attention to her slutty body…. Bitch…. She feels like I don't understand why she came in front of my husband …."

Naina's anger crosses the patience limit, she immediately leaves her scooty and stands in front of the two women and folds her arm across her chest, and tells them.

"You are very jealous seeing my beautiful body that you don't have …. Now it is not my fault in this, your husband does not look at you anymore, keeps looking at someone else …. But remember this much, if your son also did the same thing as your husband is doing, then I will not take much time to take out your son's eyes…… "

That woman gets very angry but the other woman stands silently because she does not want to escalate the matter, she only wants to enjoy the fight between them.

"My husband never looks at you, my husband is a gentleman, you show your body to the whole world…. If you want to fulfill your needs, then why don't you sit in a brothel? …..."

"Enough …… "

This strong voice echoes in the environment, and they all turn and look at the source of the voice. Darshan (Kashish's cousin) is standing there with red eyes. He comes slowly and immediately says to Naina.

"Aunty, you go to your office…. "

Naina also does not want to stop there at all, so starts her scooty and leaves. Darshan stands in front of them and says.

"Before speaking just pay attention that you are also a woman…… Because of people like you, this woman is so scared that she does not let her daughter out of the house….. At least before you speak, you should think about what you are saying….. well I have been telling you all this for so many years, to no avail, nothing is going to happen even further…. Shame on you …. "

Darshan immediately goes inside. He always has another key to Naina's house, as he often comes to visit his sister. Kashish has no friends, only Darshan and his sister Drishti are the only people who talk to her because Naina never allows her to talk to anyone else.

When Darshan comes inside, Kashish is quietly watching the Animals channel at this time, which she has no interest in watching but she has no other option. Because there are only animal channels on her TV or whether the news channel is right, her mother never got any other channel installed.

"Kishu ….. "

"Hey, Bhai…. "

Kashish becomes very happy seeing her brother, she immediately turns off the TV and makes her brother sit nearby and start.

"Bhai, you did not come yesterday, I want to tell you what I did yesterday while coming from college, I deliberately take the long route so that I would come straight home but from the long route, I also lied to my mother for the first time yesterday, I don't like it ….."

"Shh…. I know you don't like it but You haven't done anything wrong so there is no need to worry about your small lie...."

Kashish is feeling very bad since yesterday when she lied to her mother that there was a lot of traffic jam due to which she had to take a long route, She did not want to be imprisoned as soon as she came home, so deliberately took the long route so that she could breathe in the open air for some more time. Darshan and Drishti understand her innocent heart and want to enjoy everything but always her mother's care and worry stop her.

Kashish loves her mother very much and does not like at all to do anything that makes her mother feel bad, Darshan caresses her head and says.

"I will talk to Auntie tomorrow, whatever you want to buy from there you can easily buy…. "

"But ma… "

Darshan immediately takes Shahrukh Khan's pose and stands in front of her and raises his collar and tells her.

"Main hoon na…."

Kashish laughs loudly and says immediately.

"You are better than him…."

Kashish sometimes watches some movies behind her mother's back, of which Shahrukh Khan's movies are more, due to which he is her favorite. She immediately stood beside him and said,

"Kkkkkk Kiran….. "

The way she calls this name, Darshan can't hold back his laughter and starts laughing out loud. She also started laughing loudly.

Here is an update I hope you guys like it please let me know.

What do you think about Dhuni?

What do you think about Kashish?

What do you think about Naina?

Stay safe and healthy.

Thank you so much for reading this book.

Please follow my account do vote and comment.

SG

❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

932K 9.1K 10
❤️COMPLETED AND TAKEN DOWN ❤️ EXCLUSIVELY AVAILABLE ON KINDLE ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ She sits behind the bushes and can see him comfortably, he is trying to...
538K 30.1K 53
She was struggling to tie the dori of her kurti but couldn't so She was trying to find her friends to help her with this but no one came into her vie...
2.5M 106K 70
'Are you afraid, do I scare you, baby girl'? He asked me in a sturdy accent And all I could do is nod in affirmation, as I lay on the bed trembling u...
431K 9.4K 75
• BOOK 1 OF THE ESZTAR SERIES • Reaching upstairs, he hurled me inside his room and closed the door harshly. I stood there shaking with fear. He look...