Manga Review

By ayashi13

For manga I like reading Korean and Japanese romance. Sometimes Chinese but mostly I stopped reading it becau... More

The Viridescent Crown
I'll Be the Matriarch in This Life
Say Ah, the Golden Spoon Is Entering (Princess Alliance)
I was Tricked Into this Fake Marriage
Actually, I was the Real One
I married the male lead's dad
Becoming the Villain's Family
The Villainess is a Marionette
How to Get My Husband on My Side
I Raised an Obsessive Servant

A Stepmother's Märchen

28 0 1
By ayashi13

Rate:
Drawing: 5/5
Story: 5/5

Chapter 78

Summary:
They called her the Iron Widow. When her husband died, he left her to manage not only his vast holdings but also his four children. Young and inexperienced, Shuri nonetheless tried her best to raise them, despite their bitter attitude towards her. She is finally free to live her own life as her eldest son marries... only to find herself mysteriously reset to seven years ago-the night of her husband's funeral. Can Shuri find happiness with this second chance at a new destiny?

Review:
So far this is my favorite. The drawing art is good and I think it become better instead of downhill like some webtoon. The story is more about politics with some family loves. MC is a bit mary sue and seems become perfect on her 2nd chance. All characters will eventually like or love her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 15.3K 35
𝐕𝐈𝐇𝐀𝐀𝐍 ♡ 𝐑𝐔𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐊𝐀 Ruhanika, a quiet introvert with a passion for books and study. She thrives in the world of words, finding solace in...
803K 8.1K 67
𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ don't forget to vote, share and comment. 🤍
201K 2.2K 18
I have found an ideal life. I have a loving husband, no work and no danger. This is exactly what I wanted when I ran away and changed my identity. Bu...
507K 32K 66
"Sshhhhh....." he hushed and pinned us against the wall leaving no space between us. I held onto his biceps with my hand in reflex. He shook his head...