𝐓𝐇𝐄 ππ„π†πˆπππˆππ† 𝐎�...

By Azrxel

π“π‘πž π›πžπ π’π§π§π’π§π  𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝│ ❝It was to die and live again, or to never die until your role... More

𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈. ━━━ π™π˜Όπ™ˆπ™„π™‡π™” π˜Όπ˜½π™Šπ™‘π™€ π˜Όπ™‡π™‡
𝐒. cousins
𝐒𝐒. aunt katya
𝐒𝐒𝐒. - family magic
𝐒𝐯. - escape of sirius black
𝐯. - hogwarts and durmstrang
𝐯𝐒. - tenevaya vorona
𝐯𝐒𝐒. - caught by the prefect
𝐯𝐒𝐒𝐒. - protective crow
𝐒𝐱. - this is ridikulus!

𝐓𝐇𝐄 ππ„π†πˆπππˆππ† πŽπ… 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃

1K 34 29
By Azrxel

" FOR BETTER OR FOR WORSE. "

❛ˋYOU PICKED A DANCE
WITH THE ╸╸ 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋 ╸╸AND
YOU ── 𝙇 𝙐 𝘾 𝙆 𝙀 𝘿 OUT
━━━━━━━━━━━━
THE WATERS GETTING 𝑪𝑶𝑳𝑫𝑬𝑹
LET ME IN YOUR OCEAN, 𝙎𝙒𝙄𝙈 ˊ❜

┌──────────────┐

Thank you to my dear sister for helping me with this fanfiction. <3

└──────────────┘

⌈❝𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠...

𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐍 "𝐋𝐔𝐊𝐀" 𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑

death's dear master, the unfortunate soul

━━━ ❝ Always dying but never dead. How ironic it is that the person said to most likely live longest died first. Well, we can't exactly blame the allure of death. It's in my blood and soul. After all, I'm death's favorite with an unavoidable destiny. So don't complain because I'm pretty sure I've been through worse.

𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐄𝐋 𝐑𝐀𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍 𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄

son of the insane, the genius maniac

━━━ ❝ Insane? Of course I'm insane! What kind of genius would I be if I had a right mind? There's no such genius in history to never been said to be insane. Unfortunately, I get it from my absent mother.

𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐀 𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐍𝐀 𝐙𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐓𝐎𝐕𝐀

princess of gold, the violent healer

━━━ ❝ Don't you dare say I should be gentle! You're the fool that got hurt, so suffer the consequences of your stupidity. Really now, if you hate this so much, stop being dumb! Or maybe I should replace that pathetic excuse of a brain.

𝐊𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐍𝐀 𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐧𝐞𝐞 𝐕𝐎𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐀

mother of the cursed, the lady crow

━━━ ❝ Mother knows best, people say. I make mistakes, but I'd be damned if I didn't take risks for my family. I raised that child destined for glory and success, do not patronize me on how to treat my son. He's perfectly capabable of taking over the world without me.

𝐇𝐔𝐆𝐎 𝐍𝐈𝐊𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐒 "𝐊𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐒" 𝐑𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐓

the moons slave, the protective wolf

━━━ ❝ One moment, I want to rip his head of, the next, he's the leader I need. I was the slave to the moon since I was a child, but my loyalty lied in my family, my friends. Somehow, that damned soul became the leader that could guide me.

𝐀𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐊 ■■■■ ■■■■

the insanity of death, misfortunes shadow

━━━ ❝ You hide from the world, you play the shadow. Second Borns are usually like that and it builds of resentment. But to be honest, I love doing the dirty work! It's easier to slaughter our family's enemies than play nice with politicians. Besides, why would I want power?

𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐍 𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑

the boy-who-lived, dearest little lion

𝐋𝐔𝐍𝐀 𝐏𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃

life's seer, beloved moon

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐎𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐓

the sneaky best friend, favorite smartass

𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐎 𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐈𝐔𝐒 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐅𝐎𝐘

the one who had a choice, the ice prince

𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐒 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐕𝐎𝐋𝐎 𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐋𝐄

the dark lord, the one who runs from death

... 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐄𝐧𝐝.❞⌋

IN WHICH Harry Potter meets his peculiar cousin with a foggy past. Gets rescued from the dursleys and his own naivety in the process, along with having to not murder a certain dark lord for pursuing said cousin.

OR

IN WHICH Lucian Potter, Harry Potter's older cousin decides to say fuck you to the wizarding world and teach his cousin about their family and where they stand in the war. While also having to juggle his career, and an annoying dark lord.

TABLE OF CONTENTS:

|| Story arcs ( 01. - ?? )
━━━ born from death and fire, this is the beginning to my end

ACT 001. FAMILY ABOVE ALL

author's note:

after numerous rewrites, I have finally decided on a proper plot along with characters for my Harry Potter story. The story itself won't focus too much on Harry's life, rather my OC's life. Hogwarts won't be much of a major setting either, but it does serves it's purpose when the story is in Harry's POV.

There will be several OC's in the story as this is a Canon divergence story which involves characters outside of Harry's circle. The OC's are notably more important than some canon characters, so I apologize to those who would have been excited to see certain characters.

Another thing: some names are referenced from some other shows because I went into a phase when I started writing this a few months ago. The names might end up confusing such as; Lucian with Lucius. So please bare with me. Some names have sentimental value to the story, and because I could not find other suitable names, I had to choose such.

I kinda worked harder with this story than others because the plot is not entirely based on what JK Rowling wrote. (I have divorced that woman from this story and have been determined to change it regardless of how many characters I have to shove into the plot to satisfy my displeasure towards her.)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Disclaimer;

I do not own Harry Potter, but neither do I support the original author. The original story does not belong to me, however the fanfiction and original characters do. The original author does not profit from this fanfiction.

The Beginning of the End cannot be reposted or translated without my permission.
Please report immediately if this story is published not under my name.
I do not stake claim to any art/pictures/photos that are in this story unless stated.

The Beginning of the End is a canon-divergence story, meaning it does not follow canon with the influence of my original characters. The main characters that I have made in this story are shown above, which is only the beginning of the OCs that I have used. The fictional story The Beginning of the End will not completely follow the main plot of the original book Harry Potter. Therefore, many facts, events, and some backgrounds will be altered.

In the story, there are also foreign languages that are not English. Please excuse the crude translation, I use Google translate since there aren't many options for me.

Thank you for your time.<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 216 7
Alexander Altair Black, the son of the infamous Sirius Black, found little enjoyment in life as the sole heir of a family known for nothing but its d...
25K 539 16
Voldemort once again has a body of flesh and blood. But at what cost? Using the blood of his greatest enemy to return had not been his best plan. Now...
69K 2.1K 25
❝𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐚π₯π₯ 𝐬𝐒𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬?❞ -𝒓.𝒂.𝒃. ➝ In a world of shadows and secrets π™π™€π™­π™–π™£π™£π™š...
1.3K 42 7
After a fatal encounter with dark forces, Harry Potter finds himself thrust into a realm between life and death. Resurrected by forces beyond compreh...