ETERNAL LOVE āžø H. POTTER x RE...

By delulugirliesunite

ON HOLD! āš™‡š™¤š™«š™š š™Øš™©š™–š™§š™©š™Ø š™–š™Ø š™– š™›š™šš™šš™”š™žš™£š™œ, š™—š™Ŗš™© š™©š™¤ š™˜š™¤š™£š™©š™žš™£š™Ŗš™š š™žš™Ø š™– š™˜š™š™¤š™žš™˜š™š. š˜¼... More

āœ§ W E L C O M E āœ§
PR ~ betrayed
PR ~ a friend
PR ~ hogwarts
YEAR THREE
Y3 ~ dancing together
Y3 ~ together
Y3 ~ layra
Y3 ~ sisters
Y3 ~ magical
Y3 ~ flirty much?
Y3 ~ edith
Y3 ~ detention with diggory
Y3 ~ sirius black
Y3 ~ father?
Y3 ~ christmas
Y3 ~ jealousy
Y3 ~ kissing a grandma
Y3 ~ prophecy
Y3 ~ truth
Y3 ~ love, dad
YEAR FOUR
Y4 ~ reunion

Y3 ~ quidditch

334 11 27
By delulugirliesunite

"Bet they won't get married?"

Sweater Weather - The Neighbourhood
Wordcount - 3667

☽♛☾

Y/n woke up earlier than usual the next morning, it was finally time for the first quidditch match of the year. It was supposed to be Gryffindor vs Slytherin, but since Malfoy still faked being injured, Hufflepuff was assigned to play instead.

It was foggy outside, and the pouring rain which slammed against the windows made Y/n thankful that she wasn't one of the players today. Even though it was that aggressive rain which she hated, Y/n still had to get out of bed and watch the game, not only because Harry was playing, but also because she commented the games along with Lee.

As the rain poured outside, Y/n got ready and went down to the common room, it was still quite early so she was surprised to see Harry already sit there.

"Hey Harold." She said and jumped down on the couch beside him.

"Hi Y/n," He said. He seemed almost a little out of it as he sat there, staring into the fire. He didn't even say anything about the nickname.

"Harry James Potter. Have you been doing drugs or something?" Y/n said, half-joking.

He looked up when he heard his full name. "Nah, I'm just tired. Peeves woke me up in the middle of the freaking night and I couldn't go back to sleep."

"Ah, that sucks." She bit her lip. "Well, you've got to wake up now because the match starts in one and a half hours."

"I am awake." Harry said stubbornly.

"And still you seem totally out of it." Y/n spoke and dragged him by the arm off the couch to go get breakfast.

"Stand and fight you mangy cur!" Sir Cadogan yelled after them to which Harry moodily replied:

"Shut up."

Y/n chuckled at his sassy morning behavior and the two entered the Great Hall. They sat down near the Gryffindor Team. Everyone seemed a little tense, but Wood was worst. He looked like he was going to be sick and he didn't eat, he just anxiously trummed his fingers against the wooden table while repeatedly reminded the other players to eat.

Y/n simply couldn't help what left her mouth. "Wood, the wood will break if you don't stop that."

Harry kicked her leg from under the table. "Not helping." He mouthed, but she didn't miss the small grin on his face.

"Wilson, do you understand how important this game is?" Wood spoke harshly, though his voice betrayed him a bit.

"Don't worry, Oliver." Angelina said. "We'll get them."

"And you should probably eat something, else you might faint." Fred said, giving Wood's cold toast a look.

Oliver nodded and took the smallest bite of his toast Y/n had ever seen. "We shouldn't underestimate Hufflepuff, their seeker is good and they've got good tactics..."

"Oliver, chill, we'll win." George said impatiently as he took a sip of his juice.

Y/n spotted Cedric by the Hufflepuff table and decided to go wish him good luck since he would play too.

Harry sighed and moved closer to the team now that Y/n had gone to Diggory instead. Fred nudged George and pointed discreetly at Harry with a grin.

"Should we bet on them?" He asked his twin.

"Hell yeah, but let's make it more interesting.." George whispered back.

"I like that, what do you have in mind?"

"Bet they won't get married?"

"Oh I bet they do." Fred grinned.

"10 galleons?" George rose an eyebrow.

"I'm in, feels great having some savings for when you're older." Fred smirked.

Cedric noticed Y/n approaching the Hufflepuff table and his face lit up significantly.

"Hey Y/n." He said.

"Hola." She grinned. "Thought I'd wish you luck since you're up against the youngest seeker of the century after all, aka my best friend Harold." She said cockily.

"If you're trying to scare me, it isn't working." He grinned. "But first of all, you don't say hola, the h is silent, Wilson."

"Oh well, I'm not the one failing Muggle Studies." Y/n shrugged as a grin played on her lips.

"Whatever, see you later, I gotta gather my team." He said.

"Good luck, Diggory!" Y/n smiled and left.

☽♛☾

It was now time for the game, the rain was worse than ever and it had started thundering slightly. Y/n wondered if broomsticks could burn, well they were made out of wood, so probably. She just hoped none of the players would get fried today.

Y/n started shivering as her, Ron and Hermione walked tightly together towards the Quidditch Pitch, Harry was already there since he had to get changed and prepare before the game.

"You really should've brought something warmer." Hermione said, eyeing Y/n who was shaking violently by now.

"Yeah, well I didn't think it was gonna be this cold." Y/n muttered while adjusting her red Gryffindor scarf.

Just as they finally arrived at the pitch, Harry got out of the dressing room. Hermione waved him over.

"Good luck, mate, we're cheering for you." Ron said, showing of his red face paint.

"Yeah, I hope you don't get fried." Y/n shivered.

"God, Y/n, you're freezing. I can get you my sweater, it's just in the dressing room." Harry offered.

"It's fine, but thanks." Y/n tried to protest.

"Rubbish, you're shaking like an electrocuted jellyfish. Stay here." And with that, he jogged back into the dressing room.

Not a second later Harry came back with his scarlet sweater which said 07 Potter on the back. Y/n snuggled up in the slightly big sweater and thanked Harry as she slowly felt warmer.

"Harry, come here! The game's about to start!" Oliver yelled, Y/n could sense the Keeper's nervousness as Harry bid them goodbye and ran to his team.

"We'll see you later, Y/n." Hermione waved as her and Ron walked towards the stands and Y/n went to where the teachers sat since she'd be commenting the match as usual.

"Finally." Lee said as she sat down beside him. "I was starting to worry you wouldn't come."

"Sorry, but let's get this game started, shall we?" Y/n grinned.

"Hell yeah." Lee said and grabbed the mic out of its stand.

"Welcome to the seasons first quidditch game. Gryffindor vs Hufflepuff, let's welcome the players!"

The crowd cheered as the Hufflepuff team zoomed out in the pitch, wearing their canary-yellow colored robes.

"On the Hufflepuff team we have; their seeker and captain, Cedric Diggory, a very handsome man indeed. Then we have their keeper; Herbert Fleet, who catches balls like nobody else!"

Y/n had to gather herself since her poor mind went somewhere else.

"After Fleet comes Hufflepuffs' amazing chasers; Malcolm Preece, Heidi Macavoy and Tamsin Applebee! And last but not least, the two incredible beaters; Maxine O'Flaherty and Anthony Rickett!"

Y/n was almost certain no one could hear them due to the horrible weather, but she took over the mic anyways to present the Gryffindor Team who came zooming out in their scarlet robes.

"Let's welcome the Gryffindor Team! Starting with their amazing keeper and captain; Oliver Wood, the hot nerd! Their incredible chasers; Alicia Spinnet, Katie Bell and Angelina Johnson! We also have my favorite twins on the team, the unbeatable beaters Fred and George Weasley! And last but not least, Harry Potter, the teams fantastic seeker, aka The Boy Who Lived, The Youngest Seeker of The Century and much more which he would probably kill me if I said!" Y/n announced.

"CAPTAINS! SHAKE HANDS!" Madam Hooch had to yell loudly because of the thundering and the two captains; Cedric and Oliver shook hands.

It was harder commenting the match than usual, the rain made it hard to see who the players was. At times, Lee and Y/n couldn't even tell the difference of which team each player was in due to the pouring, foggy rain. It also continued thundering, and Y/n was slightly concerned about the players, it couldn't be easy playing in this weather.

The crowd, which was hidden beneath cloaks and umbrellas also had a hard time following the match, and the sky continued to get darker and darker.

The first strike of lightning came, and as did the sound of Madam Hooch's whistle. Y/n tried to understand what was happening as the Gryffindor Team splashed down into the mud, leaving the pitch.

Apparently, Wood had called for time-out. Y/n took her chance to go check up on the team (mainly Harry) and left the commentary tower along with Lee who probably was gonna have a chat with Fred and George.

Y/n rubbed her wet face and went inside of the Gryffindors changing rooms. She spotted Harry along with the other soaked members of the team.

"Hi." She said, walking up to him. "How's it up there?"

"Let's just say it isn't the best weather for this." Harry sighed and took off his glasses, wiping them on his robes. "What's the score?"

Y/n thought for a quick moment. "We're fifty points up." She said.

"Well, that's at least something," Wood said. "but unless we get the snitch soon, we'll end up playing into the night."

"I've got no chance with these on," Harry said exasperatedly, waving with his glasses.

At the very moment, Hermione appeared at Harry's shoulder, she was holding a cloak over her head and was, inexplicably, beaming.

"I've got an idea, Harry! Give me your glasses, quick."

Harry handed his glasses to Hermione and the team watched in amazement as she tapped the glasses with her wand and said; "Impervius"

"There," She said, handing the glasses back to Harry. "They'll repel water."

Y/n had to swallow thickly not to laugh at Wood's face, it looked as if he could've kissed her.

"Brilliant." He said hoarsely. "Ok, team, let's go for it!"

Y/n and Hermione wished them good luck and left the tent. Hermione returned to the stands and Y/n returned to the commentary tower, she sat down next to Lee who was already there.

The match started again and the players were yet again zooming around in the pitch. It was still hard commenting what was happening since the rainfall still continued to get worse.

Though, Y/n could spot Alicia passing the Quaffle to Angelina and Harry who nearly avoided a Bludger higher up in the fuzzy sky.

She squinted her eyes to try and focus on one player at a time, it didn't really work with the Chasers since they held an incredible speed (even though it was cloudy outside). The Keeper was easier, as was the Seekers as they didn't have the same speed to be able to see the snitch.

Y/n focused her eyes on a pair of scarlet robes, them belonging to Harry as he tracked the pitch for the snitch. He didn't seem to have too much luck with it just yet, but Y/n hoped he'd find it soon to be able to finish this game. She really longed after hot chocolate with whipped cream, and maybe mini marshmallows..

Getting lost in thought, she forgot to comment the game, and Lee didn't seem to be able to see enough to give the crowd a fair commentary (not that she did either) but she really wished this could all be over.

The lightning started to get worse and the game was actually starting to get really dangerous. She tensed in her seat and her thoughts went back to if a broomstick could burn up.

As if God had heard Y/n's prays for the game to be over, what she assumed to be Harry and Cedric zoomed upwards, they had probably seen the snitch.

The crowd seemed to catch up on what was happening in the air and they all fell silent, the only thing that was heard was the pouring rain and loud thundering. The tension was built around the pitch as they waited, they couldn't spot the Seekers since they were too far up in the air and it was too blurry for anyone to be able to see anything.

Y/n huddled together in Harry's jersey, she was so wet that she had started to shiver again.

It seemed as if everyone held their breath, another strike of lightning was heard, followed by another as the dead silent crowd tensely stared up in the foggy air.

"Who do you think'll take it?" Lee whispered to Y/n.

"I have no idea." She shivered, and tore her gaze from Lee to yet again look up at the fuzzy sky.

Then, something scarlet fell from the air in the speed of light.

Harry.

Gasps were heard and Y/n slapped her hand over her mouth. "No..," She whispered. "No, no, no.." Y/n was frozen where she sat, everything seemed so far away, the gasps and screams became deaf echos. All she saw was Harry, falling. It was as if time was slowed down, Harry suddenly seemed to fall in slow-motion as her eyes watered, blurring her view.

With a loud thud, Harry's lifeless body hit the ground.

As if the thud had brought her back to reality, Y/n shot up from her seat and rushed down from the stands, she could only pray he was alive. Please be alive, she thought as she ran, a tear running down her already wer cheek. Please.

☽♛☾

"Lucky the ground was soft." Y/n said, looking at Harry who was currently in the Hospital wing. He was excepted to wake up soon, and luckily he hadn't died or gotten any serious injuries.

"I thought he was dead for sure." Angelina said, shaking her head.

"But he didn't even break his glasses." George pointed out.

Suddenly, Harry's eyes shot open. Y/n sighed in relief, even though Madam Pomfrey had promised her that he'd survive, she could never be a 100% sure, could she?

"Harry!" said Fred, who looked extremely pale underneath all the mud. "How're you feeling?"

Y/n thought it was a stupid question, since Harry was laying in a Hospital bed and had just fallen over fifty feet, but he just confusedly looked up at them.

Then, so suddenly that they all gasped, Harry shot up from the bed into a sitting position. "What happened?" He asked urgently.

"You fell off," Fred said. "It must've been.. what? Fifty feet?"

"We thought you'd died." Alicia said, who was shaking.

Hermione let out a squeaky noice. Her eyes were as bloodshot as Y/n's.

"But the match." Harry said. "Who won?"

No one said a word, and Harry seemed to understand soon enough. "We didn't - loose?"

Y/n sighed. "Cedric got the Snitch." She said. "Just after you fell, he didn't realize what had happened. When he looked back and saw you on the ground - he tried to call it off, wanted a re-match. But Hufflepuff won, fair and square. Even Wood admits it."

Harry looked around. "Where is Wood?"

"Still in the showers." Fred said. "We think he's trying to drown himself."

Harry put his hands to his knees, his hand gripping his hair.

"Hey-" Y/n said softly, placing an arm on his shoulder. "It wasn't your fault."

"Exactly," Fred said. "You've never missed the Snitch before."

"It had to be one time you didn't get it." George nodded.

"It's not over yet." Fred spoke. "We lost by a hundred points, right? So if Hufflepuff lose to Ravenclaw, and we beat Ravenclaw and Slytherin.."

"Hufflepuff'll have to lose by at least two hundred points." George pointed out.

"But if they beat Ravenclaw-" Katie suggested.

"No way, Ravenclaw are too good. But if Slytherin lose against Hufflepuff..." Angelina said, deeply in thought.

"It all depends on the points." George said. "A margin of hundred either way-"

Harry just laid motion less in the bed, he was disappointed in himself. They had lost a match. They had lost a Quidditch match for the first time ever.

Around ten minutes later, Madam Pomfrey told the team to leave since Harry had to rest, though, she allowed Y/n, Ron and Hermione to stay.

"Meet us outside later." Fred whispered to Y/n before they left.

"Dumbledore was really angry." Hermione said in a quaking voice. "I've never seen him like that before. He ran onto the pitch as you fell, waved his wand, and sort of slowed you down before you hit the ground.

"Then he whirled his wand at the Dementors." Ron said "Shot silvery stuff at them. They left the stadium straight away... he was furious they'd come into the grounds."

"Then he magicked you onto a stretcher," Y/n continued. "And walked up to the school with you floating on it. Everyone thought you were.."

She couldn't even continue the sentence, and Harry didn't seem to listen. The three looked down at him anxiously, and he seemed to notice it as he snapped out of his thoughts again.

"Where's my Nimbus?" He asked, suddenly remembering his broomstick.

Y/n, Ron and Hermione shared a quick look.

"Er-"

"What?" Harry asked, looking from one to the other.

"Well, when you fell off, it got blown away..." Hermione explained, but hesitated. "And-"

"And..?" Harry inquired.

"Oh, Harry- It hit the Whomping Willow."

Harry's expression fell. Y/n knew that he knew exactly what they were talking about since he, herself and Ron had gotten stuck in it while going to school by Mr. Weasley's Ford in their previous year. And therefor, he obviously knew about its abilities.

"And?" He asked, no hope left in his voice.

"Well, you know the Whomping Willow.." Ron said.

"It's quite aggressive, doesn't like being hit, you know." Y/n said.

"Professor Flitwick brought it back just before you came around." Hermione said in a very small voice.

Very slowly, she reached for a bag at her feet and turned it upside down. Dozens bits of splintered wood and twigs fell onto Harry's bed, the only remains of his faithful, finally beaten broomstick.

☽♛☾

Later, Y/n had left the Hospital for what she'd promised Fred and George, but also to grab some dinner from the Great Hall for Ron, Hermione and herself so they could stay with Harry for a bit longer. Therefor she had to hurry because dinner would end soon.

Along the way, she met Cedric who stopped her.

"How's Harry doing?" He asked, she could hear the curiousness mixed with worry in his voice.

"Alright." She replied. "He woke up a few hours ago."

Cedric let out a breath he seemed to have held forever. "That's great." He nodded and fell silent.

"I'm sorry, but I don't think we'll be able to do that study thing today.." Y/n said.

"It's fine, we'll do it another day."

"Well, I've got to go meet up with Fred and George, so I'll see you later." Y/n said.

"Yeah," Cedric spoke. "See you."

She continued looking for the twins, they hadn't said where they wanted to meet her, which was extremely frustrating. She wouldn't search the entire castle for them, that'd take over an hour.

Already feeling exhausted after the long and scary day, she thought about giving up and hopefully meeting them in the common room later, she was suddenly dragged around a corner.

It was Fred and George.

Y/n glared at them. "You could've just walked up to me and tapped me on the shoulder." She said, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Well, we thought this'd be more dramatic." Fred winked.

"And way funnier." George chimed in.

"Alright, alright. What was it you wanted to talk to me about?" Y/n asked.

"So, you know the second Hogsmeade trip is coming up, right?" Fred said.

"And you know the Marauder's Map." George rose an eyebrow.

"Yes, and yes." Y/n said, tapping her foot impatiently on the ground. "Get to the point, please."

"You know how Harry isn't allowed in Hogsmeade." Fred continued.

"Again, yes." Y/n sighed.

"What about we give the Map to Harry?" George said.

"Hold up," Y/n said. "Did I hear that right, give up the Map to an idiot who can't even look after his own clothes?"

She referred to the countless times Harry had ran around her house, either like a blind mummy trying to find his glasses, or a pajama clothed donkey trying to find his hoodies.

"Well, isn't that because you steal them?" Fred smirked.

"Only once, or twice. But so what? They're comfy." Y/n protested.

This made Fred snigger, and Y/n gave him a look saying; shut up.

"Yeah, yeah, but let's get to the point." George said. "We already know all the secret passages, and we could always borrow it if needed."

"So what do you say? That way Harry'd be able to go to Hogsmeade."

"I guess it sounds like a plan, but have you talked to Lee yet?" Y/n asked.

"Yeah." Fred said. "He agreed to it too."

"Great, so you guys'll give it to him then?"

"Yeah, that's the plan." They nodded.

"Perfect, I've gotta run. The Great Hall will close soon and I need to go get some food, but I'll see you guys later."

"Buy Lil' Prankster." The twins yelled after her.

☽♛☾

A/N: I had such a writers block in the beginning of this chapter, you might notice how my writing gets better hahah. I haven't got much to say atm other than that I'm very excited for the next chapterrrrr *wink wink*

QOTD: If you'd play Quidditch, what position would you like to play?

Me: Chaser I think, I love being in action haha.

Hope y'all have a great day/night and don't forget to vote/comment, it makes my day!
not edited, sorry for typos!

See y'all next week my fellow Harold P. simps🤺

- Clair Potter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 233 15
Amelia Black, a young girl whose destiny was already written, will have to face thick and thin during her years at Hogwarts. She was convinced she wa...
23.6K 446 28
Given a second chance at life, Sirius Black is sent into hiding by the Order yet again -- this time in the Muggle world to heal from the scars of his...
219K 4.2K 65
a sirius black love story *currently editing* ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ i do not own the rights to any of the characters except maude collins and her family ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ #1 in fanf...