ETERNAL LOVE โžธ H. POTTER x RE...

By delulugirliesunite

ON HOLD! โ๐™‡๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™–๐™จ ๐™– ๐™›๐™š๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ, ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ช๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™– ๐™˜๐™๐™ค๐™ž๐™˜๐™š. ๐˜ผ... More

โœง W E L C O M E โœง
PR ~ betrayed
PR ~ a friend
PR ~ hogwarts
YEAR THREE
Y3 ~ dancing together
Y3 ~ together
Y3 ~ layra
Y3 ~ sisters
Y3 ~ magical
Y3 ~ flirty much?
Y3 ~ edith
Y3 ~ detention with diggory
Y3 ~ quidditch
Y3 ~ father?
Y3 ~ christmas
Y3 ~ jealousy
Y3 ~ kissing a grandma
Y3 ~ prophecy
Y3 ~ truth
Y3 ~ love, dad
YEAR FOUR
Y4 ~ reunion

Y3 ~ sirius black

395 11 25
By delulugirliesunite

"Cheesy, Potter, but thanks."

Cry Baby - The Neighbourhood
Wordcount - 3118

☽♛☾

After the delicious Halloween dinner in the Great Hall it was time to return back to the common room. The quartet was tired after a long day of different activites, and looked forward to go to bed.

But, when they finally arrived by the entrance of the Gryffindor common room, it was blocked by a crowd of students. Peeves was in the middle of the chaos as usual, he seemed to scare everyone up even more.

"What the hell?" Y/n groaned while Hermione tried to figure out what was going on. Percy arrived, pushing through the students he yelled;

"Let me through! I'm Head Boy! Everyone can't have forgotten the password? Let me through!"

"Do you know what's happened?" Hermione asked a second year, but he just shook his head, telling her that he had no idea. Suddenly, Percy told someone to go get Dumbledore, the whole situation seemed urgent.

Not a minute later, Dumbledore arrived. He hurried up between the students and Y/n managed to get a glimpse of what was really happening. What she saw made her eyes widen.

Ginny came up to the quartet and asked what was going on as she had just arrived by the entrance.

"The fat lady's portrait has been ripped open." Y/n whispered.

"What?" Hermione stood on her tiptoes to get a better look.

Snape, McGonagall and Lupin were also there and Dumbledore demanded them to find the Fat Lady, though, Peeves stopped them by saying;

"You'll be lucky."

Dumbledore turned to face a grinning Peeves.

"What do you mean, Peeves?" He asked calmly.

Peeves grin faded a little, he didn't dare taunt Dumbledore. Instead, he adopted an oily voice that was no better than his cackle.

"Ashamed, Your Headship, sir. Doesn't want to be seen. She's a horrible mess. Saw her running through the landscape up on the fourth floor, sir. Dodging between the trees, crying something dreadful." Peeves spoke happily. "Poor thing." He said unconvincingly.

"Did she say who did it?" Professor Dumbledore asked quietly. The tension in the hallway was high when Peeves spoke;

"Oh yes, Professorhead. He got very angry when she wouldn't let him in, you see." Peeves flipped over, and grinned at Dumbledore from between his own legs. "Nasty temper he's got, that Sirius Black."

Y/n took a deep breth. She felt Harry's hand slip into hers as he could sence her sudden anxiousness. He gave it a reassuring squeeze as Y/n's thoughts wandered away. The whole thing was messed up. No one told Y/n anything about Black, even though the Professors— at least McGonagall— surely knew why Black was after her. Why'd he want to kill her? Nothing else than her being friends with Harry came to mind, and if that was it, why wasn't he after Ron and Hermione as well?

☽♛☾

The Gryffindors were led to the Great Hall where they'd stay over the night. Later, they were also joined by confused Ravenclaws, Hufflepuffs and Slytherins.

The story about Sirius Black being in the castle spread quickly, soon enough everyone knew why they were gathered in the Great Hall.

Professor Dumbledore caught everyone's attention.

"All the teachers including me will search for Black through the castle! The Prefects will guard the entrances and while we're gone I will leave the Head Boy and Girl in charge."

Percy looked extremely proud and important where he stood.

"Oh and one more thing," Dumbledore raised his wand, making sleeping bags appear for everyone to sleep in during the night. "Sleep well." He said.

The quartet grabbed one sleeping bag each and dragged them into a corner.

"Do you think he was really here?" Hermione asked worriedly as she got into her sleeping bag.

"I assume so, if Peeves isn't pulling a mega prank or something." Harry spoke.

"He wouldn't." Y/n said certainly. "He'd never do anything like that against the headmaster."

"Well I think we were lucky," Hermione spoke. "You know, that we wasn't in the common room."

"I reckon he's lost track of time." Ron shrugged. "Being on the run and all."

"But how do you think he got in?" Lavender asked anxiously. That was the thing everyone was questioning at the moment.

"Maybe he apparated in?" A fifth-year Hufflepuff suggested. "You know, just appeared on the spot."

"Disguised himself, probably." A Ravenclaw said.

"Maybe he flew in." Dean said.

Hermione sighed irritably. "Honestly, am I the only one who has read Hogwarts a History."

"Probably." Ron said. "Why?"

"The castle's protected by more than walls, you know." She said. "There are all sort of enchantments on it, to stop people entering by stealth. You can't just apparate in here. And I'd like to see that disguise that could fool those Dementors. They're guarding every entrance of the castle. They'd seen him flying in, too. And Filch knows all the secrets passages. They'll have it covered."

Y/n knew the last part wasn't true. As she'd become friends with Fred, George and Lee in her first year they'd told her about the Marauders Map. It showed all secret passages in and out from Hogwarts, even some that Filch didn't know about. But how would Sirius Black know about that map? She didn't tell anyone, though, since Fred and George would get in trouble for stealing it. The map had helped them out a lot over their years of pranking, and Y/n, their partner in crime wouldn't want to ruin anything.

"The lights are going out now!" Percy shouted, interrupting the students chit chatting. "I want everyone in their sleeping bags! No talking!"

The candles went out in an instance. The only light left was the silvery of the ghosts flying around, talking seriously to the Prefects. And the enchanted ceiling, making it as if they were sleeping outside under the night sky. Y/n made her comfortable in her sleeping bag and turned to her left, facing Harry who was laying next to her about two feet away.

Once every hour a teacher came to check up on the students and make sure they were quite. It was about three in the morning and the majority of the students had finally fallen asleep, Hermione and Ron being two of them, when Professor Dumbledore came in. Y/n watched him looking for Percy, who had been prowling around the sleeping bags, telling people to stop talking and go to sleep. As Percy closed up to where the Harry and Y/n was. They quickly shut their eyes, pretending to be asleep while listening in to the conversation.

"Any sign of him, Professor?" Percy asked in a whisper.

"No, Is all well here?"

"Everything under control, sir." Percy promised.

"Good, there's no point in moving them all now. I've found a temporary guardian for the Gryffindor portrait hole. You'll be able to move them back in tomorrow."

"And the Fat Lady, sir?"

"Hiding in a map of Argyllshire on second floor. Apparently she refused to let in Black without a password, so he attacked. She's still very distressed, but once she's calmed down I'll have Filch restore her."

Y/n peaked her eye open as she heard more footsteps closing up to Percy and Professor Dumbledore.

"Headmaster?" It was the greasy git. Y/n rolled her eyes at his presence but kept listening in to the conversation. "The whole of the third floor has been searched. He's not there. And Filch's done with the dungeons; nothing there either."

"What about the Astronomy Tower? Professor Trelawney's classroom? The Owlery?"

"All searched."

"Very well, Severus. I didn't expect Black to linger."

"Have you got any theories on how he got in, Professor?" Snape asked.

"Many, Severus, every one of them each unlikely as the other."

Y/n drew a sharp breath as she readjusted her position slightly. She could see Percy standing in front of Dumbledore who had his back against her. And Snape who mostly looked angry.

"You remember the conversation we had, Headmaster? Just before - ah - the start of the term?" Snape spoke quietly, barely moving his lips as though he tried to block Percy out of the conversation.

"I do, Severus." Dumbledore nodded, there was almost like a warning in his voice.

"It seems - almost impossible - that Black could've entered the castle without indoor help. I did express my concerns when you appointed-"

"I do not believe that a single person in this castle would help Sirius Black enter it." Dumbledore said, the tone in his voice made it certain that the conversation was over, so Snape didn't reply.

"I must go down to the Dementors." Dumbledore said. I said I would inform them when our search was fully complete."

"Didn't they want to help, sir?" Percy asked.

"Oh yes," Dumbledore said coldly. "But I'm afraid no Dementor will cross the threshold of this castle while I'm Headmaster."

Percy looked slightly abashed as Dumbledore left the Hall, walking quickly and quietly. Snape stood still for a moment, watching the Headmaster with an expression of deep resentment on his face. Then, he too left.

Harry turned to Y/n. "Do you know what that was all about?" He asked.

"No idea, but whatever it is it seemed important." Y/n replied.

"And how Black entered the castle seems to remain a mystery." Harry concluded.

It went silent for a moment and Y/n's thoughts went back to the Marauders Map. No one knew about it except her, Fred, George, Lee and the ones who created it; Moony, Padfoot, Prongs, Wormtail and Lynx.

"Are you okay?" Y/n was thrown out of her thoughts at Harry's sudden question. She bit her lip and thought for a moment while fingering on her necklace.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Why?"

"I can tell you're lying, you've seemed stressed lately." Harry spoke. "Are you worrying about Black?"

Y/n knew there was no point in lying again. "It's not Black. I just wonder why he's after me. Why he's after you is quite obvious, of course. But me? And when Minnie talked to me I could tell she was hiding something."

Harry pursed his lips in the darkness. "Maybe he's after you because you're the prettiest girl in this castle?" He didn't even realize what words left his mouth and he instantly regretted it. She must think he was an idiot, god damnit.

Y/n felt her cheeks flushing slightly at Harry's statement. She silently thanked the Great Hall for being too dark for him to be able to see her flushed cheeks. "Cheesy, Potter, but thanks." She said, smiling into the darkness. "Plus, wouldn't that make him a pedophile?"

Harry chuckled silently. "God I hope that's not the case."

☽♛☾

The next day, everything everyone would talk about was Sirius Black. Y/n tried to take her thoughts of the topic since it had invaded her mind for the past days, but it seemed almost impossible. The theories of why Sirius Black would want her still counted zero in her mind. She'd desperately tried to get McGonagall to talk to her the same morning, but she didn't utter a word about Black to her.

She finally gave up as she realized she was late to her favorite class, Darkarts with Professor Lupin. Y/n rushed down the empty hallway and entered, panting. She didn't usually run if she was only five minutes late or something, but she loved Lupin's classes and didn't want to miss a minute of them. That's why she froze when she saw-

"Snape?"

"This lesson began 10 minutes ago, Wilson, so that'll be ten points from Gryffindor. Now, sit."

Y/n stood in her place stubbornly. "Where's Professor Lupin?" She inquired.

"He wasn't feeling well today." Snape twisted the corner of his lip evilly. "I believe I told you to sit down?"

Y/n crossed her arms. "What's wrong with him?"

Snape black eyes glittered dangerously. "Nothing life threatening. That'll be five more points from Gryffindor, and if you don't sit down now, it'll be fifty."

Y/n glared at Snape but took her seat beside Hermione.

"Now, as I was saying, before Wilson interrupted," Snape started. "Professor Lupin has now left any records of the topics you have covered."

"Please sir, we've done Boggarts, Red Caps, Kappas and Grindylows." Hermione said quickly. "And we're just about to start-"

"Be quiet." Snape said coldly. "I did not ask for information. I was just nearly commenting Lupin's lack of organization."

"He's the best Defense Against the Darkarts teacher we've ever had." Y/n said boldly. The class murmured in agreement and Snape looked more menacing than ever.

"You are easily satisfied. Lupin is hardly over-taxing you - I would expect first years to be able to deal with Red Caps and Grindylows. Today we shall discuss-"

Snape flicked through the textbook swiftly, to the last chapter which he must've known they hadn't covered.

"-werewolves." Snape finished.

"But sir-" Hermione spoke up again. "We're not supposed to do werewolves yet! We're due Hinkypunks."

"Miss Granger." Snape said in a dangerously calm voice. "I was under the impression I am taking this lesson, not you. And now, I'm telling you all to turn to page three-hundred ninety four."

The class shared a few bitter looks as they flickered through their textbooks. Y/n tiredly rested her head in her palm as she looked at the pictures of werewolves in their book. Typically Snape to cover something like this.

"Which one of you can tell me how we distinguish between the werewolf and the the wolf?" Snape's cold voice cut through the murmuring of the students.

Everyone went quiet and motionless, except Hermione who's hand shot straight up in the air.

"Anyone?"Snape asked, Ignoring Hermione totally.

"We told you," Parvati said bravely. "We haven't gotten as far as werewolves yet. We're still on-"

"Silence." Snape snarled. "Well, well, I never thought I'd ever meet a third year class who wouldn't even reckognise a werewolf when they saw one. I shall make a point to Dumbledore how after you are.."

"Please sir." Hermione said, whose hand was still in the air. "The werewolf differs from the wolf in several small ways. The snout of the werewolf-

"This is the second time you have spoken out of term, Miss Granger," Snape said cooly. "Five points from Gryffindor for being an insufferable know-it-all."

Hermione went red and put her hand down instantly. She held her gaze at the floor, fighting her tears.

Y/n slammed her fist hardly against the wooden desk. "You Git!" She exclaimed. "Just because Hermione's smarter than you doesn't mean you have the right to violate her!"

"Thirty points more from Gryffindor." Snape cut her off dangerously. "Just because Miss Granger is a know-it-all doesn't mean she have to show off!"

The class glared dangerously at Snape. They loathed him, almost everyone in the classroom had called Hermione a know-it-all at least once and Ron who called her that at least twice a week spoke loudly; "You asked her a question and she knew it, you slime ball!"

Gasps were heard and Y/n looked at her best friend in pure shock. God she was proud of him, but judging by Snape's face he'd taken it way too far.

"Detention, Weasley!" He yelled angrily, very close to Ron's face. He then glanced over the class. "And if any of you ever criticise my teaching again, you'll be very sorry, indeed."

No one made a sound throughout the rest of the lesson. They sat and made notes on werewolfes from their textbooks while Snape prowled up and down the rows of desks, examining the work they had been doing with Professor Lupin.

"Very poorly exlained.. that is incorrect, the Kappa is more commonly found in Mongolia.. Professor Lupin gave this an eight out of ten? I wouldn't have given it a three..."

Y/n clenched her jaw. "That's why nobody likes you, idiot." She muttered under her breath.

When the bell rang at last, Snape held them back.

"I want a two parchment long essay about how you find and kill werewolves, handed in to me by monday morning. It's time we finally do something about this horrible class. Weasley, stay behind. We need to arrange your detention."

Everyone hurried out of the classroom, except for Ron who was ordered to stay behind. Y/n, Harry and Hermione was waiting for him in the corridor. " Snape hasn't been like this towards any of the other Defence Against the Darkarts teachers." Harry said. "What has he gotten against Professor Lupin? D'you think it's because of the Boggart?"

"I don't know." Hermione said pensively. "But I really hope Professor Lupin gets better soon."

Y/n nodded in agreement. "I can't stand that greasy slimeball."

Then, Ron finally exited the classroom. He looked furious as he walked up to the trio.

"D'you know what that- (he called Snape something that made Hermione say "Ron!" and Y/n grin broadly) -is making me do? I've got to scrub out the bedpans in the Hospital Wing without magic! He was breathing deeply and his fists clenched. "Why couldn't Black have hidden in Snape's office instead? He could've finished him off for us!"

The quartet continued loathing Snape as thy walked down the corridors towards the Great Hall for lunch. As they arrived, someone tapped Y/n lightly on the shoulder. She turned around swiftly to come face to face with Cedric.

"Hey." He smiled.

"Hi there." Y/n replied, grinning.

"I was just wondering if we were still up for this saturday?" He asked.

Y/n smiled and nodded. "Of course, I'll see you there!"

Cedric grinned. "Perfect."

Cedric got dragged away by one of his friends and Harry gave Y/n a questioning look.

"What did he mean this saturday? Are you going on a date or what?"

"No need to get jealous, Harold." Y/n joked. "He promised to help me with Potions in exchange for me helping him with Muggle Studies."

☽♛☾

A/N: Yayy! Another chapter finished! soo, I kinda feel like Y/n would be in detention for what she said against Snape, but I'm just not in the mood for writing a detention, so I'll skip it hahah, sorry Ron!

QOTD: Who's your fav Marauder?

Me: Probably Sirius :)

I hope you enjoy the book so far and please vote/comment, it would make me so happy!

See y'all next week my fellow Harold P. simps🤺

- Clair Potter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

393K 13.9K 105
โ†ณ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ซ๐ž เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง "And he looked at me like there was something worth looking at." Having the feelings she couldn't le...
13.1K 598 124
In which the untold story of Walburga Black unfolds. She was a witch before she was a wife, mother, and cruel woman. โญ‘โญ‘โญ‘ "You failed as a mother; I f...
53.7K 1K 53
Two redheads One love In good times and bad In health and sickness At least that's what they thought... a Fred Weasley love (and more) story 02/22...
3.9K 233 15
Amelia Black, a young girl whose destiny was already written, will have to face thick and thin during her years at Hogwarts. She was convinced she wa...