Become a Villain Wife after t...

By nielle99kacayon

NOT MY OWN STORY OR TRANSLATION FOR OFFLINE READING ONLY Author(s) 锦橙 Artist(s) Jin Cheng Jian Tang is a bit... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Not an update
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142 - Epilogue
Chapter 143 - Epilogue
Chapter 144 - Liangshen's side story continue
Chapter 145 - Chuyi's side story
Chapter 146 - Liangqian's side story

Chapter 89

2K 74 1
By nielle99kacayon

NOT MY STORY OR TRANSLATION

After the lunch break, the dean called all the children to the playground to play the hawk-catching chicken game. 

Under the bright blue sky, children were jumping around happily with a pure smile on their faces. In addition to these students, Liangshen and other children also couldn’t stop laughing. 

While they were having fun, someone suddenly bumped Lianshen from behind, making him lose his balance. As he was about to fall, Liangshen quickly pulled the kid next to him. This series of movements made both of them lose their footing, and the child who Liangshen dragged fell to the ground. He fell pretty hard; the wrist hit the ground and bled. None of the children staying here are soft bones. Even when bleeding, the little boy was just stunned but didn’t cry. 

He got up from the ground, and rushed to push Liangshen to the ground, pointed at him, and shouted: “You pushed me!!!”

The other children immediately stopped the game and backed him up: “You pushed Xiao Wei!”

Liangshen, who was falsely accused, fell on the ground and said nothing. Facing those accusing gazes, the smiling expression on Liangshen’s face faded away instantly. His eyes were dim, and he tried to explain in a low voice: “I didn’t. It was Tian Tian who did it.”

Tian Tian was behind him next to the boy. Even though he didn’t see it clearly, he was sure it was her.

The little boy looked at Tian Tian fiercely: “Why did you push people?”

Tian Tian froze when she saw the fierce expression of the boy and other kids. She cried in fear: “Huhuhu…not me. Don’t talk nonsense….”

“It was you then.” Xiao Wei pointed at Liangshen again, “You pushed me and pulled me.”

“You did it. You did it. A cowardly ghost doesn’t want to admit it.”

“You quickly apologize to Xiao Wei!!”

The crowd gathered around Liangshen and harshly blamed him. 

Liangshen covered his ears with teary eyes. He only played the game and didn’t push anyone. Why should he apologize?”

The noise quickly attracted the attention of adults. Dean Feng hurriedly came over and separated the children away. Jiang Tang walked to Liangshen’s side. Before Jiang Tang could speak, Liangshen sobbed and hugged her thigh tightly. 

“He pushed people!” One of the little girls in the group shouted.

If it were before, Jiang Tang would definitely stand on someone else’s side unconditionally. After all, Liangshen had a stubborn personality and was known for bullying others, but now she believed in her son. 

Jiang Tang looked at Liangshen, picked him up carefully, and asked softly: “You didn’t do it, did you?”

“I didn’t.” Liangshen choked up, “It-it was Tian Tian who did it.”

His nose was red from crying, and feeling very sad: “Mama, let’s go home. I don’t want to be here anymore….”

The kids here are not friendly at all. They cursed people indiscriminately. He obviously didn’t do anything. 

“Tian Tian will never push people.” Chen Zixian hugged her sobbing daughter, looking at Jiang Tang and Lianshen with her eyes full of displeasure.

Liangshen: “It was her.”

Chen Zixian’s slender eyebrows slightly raised and asked coldly: “Did you see it?”

Her features were extremely mean and cold. Even though she’s beautiful, she did not possess the softness of femininity. It could make people have cold sweat when she gets serious. Now she used all her momentum on Liangshen, making him rendered speechless. After a long pause, Liangshen finally shook his head gently. Even his back was facing Tian Tian, couldn’t see it, but he knew she did it.

Chen Zixian withdrew her eyes: “Liangshen, it’s not good for children to lie or shirk responsibility.”

Lianghsen lowered his eyes, and his voice became weaker: “….I didn’t.”

Liangshen did not speak anymore and walked to Chu Yi with dropping shoulders. 

Just as Chen Zixian was about to take her daughter back to the room, a pair of hands suddenly blocked her. Chen Zixian stopped and looked up. She saw a good-looking woman before her, staring coldly at her with her fox-like eyes. Even though she’s just an average person, her temperament is relatively superior. 

Jiang Tang looked at PD An: “Did you record the scene just now? Everything will be clear once we look at the replay.”

Chen Zixian was taken aback, utterly unexpected that Jiang Tang would do this.

She frowned and went to block the cameraman. There was a trace of irritation in her eyes: “This is not so good. It would hurt the child’s self-esteem.”

Jiang Tang’s lips slightly curled up and said in a calm tone: “Because I don’t want to hurt the child’s self-esteem, that’s why we must watch the replay.”

After speaking, Jiang Tang walked to the camera and said: “Cut to the shot where they play a game.”

After getting a nod from PD An, the director assistant played the video. Fearing that they could not see clearly, he deliberately zoomed in. In the video, Tian Tian twisted her body and slammed into Liangshen, causing Liangshen to lose his balance and bumped Xiao Wei. 

After watching the replay, Chen Zixian’s face turned even uglier. Jiang Tang said with a flickering smile, “Now it’s clear.”

Chen Zixian has a proud personality. What she can’t stand the most is being torn down by others, especially by such a nobody. She clenched her fists to calm herself down, pulled Tian Tian to the side, and asked: “Why didn’t you say anything before?”

Tian Tian hung her head down guiltily: “I-I also didn’t know.”

Chen Zixian: “You have to say sorry to Xiao Wei, go.”

“I won’t.” Tian Tian started to have a princess tantrum, shook off her mother’s hand, and ran back to the room, crying. 

Chen Zixian walked to Xiao Wei: “Auntie apologizes to you. Tian Tian didn’t mean it. Can you forgive her?”

Xiao Wei covered his wound and nodded reluctantly. Then his gaze fell on Liangshen. He looked at Liangshen with a bit of embarrassment and said softly: “Shall we continue to play?”

“I won’t play with you.” Liangshen wiped his tears and walked away sullenly.

Looking at her little son’s back figure, Jiang Tang didn’t say anything. There is no rule that you must forgive another party after being misunderstood. As a child, he can be less generous and considerate. He can choose to forgive or not forgive. It’s all up to him.

When he returned to the room, Liangshen huddled in the chair and kept crying. Qian Qian stood in front of him, biting her fingers, looking helplessly.

“Older Brother, don’t cry.”

Liangshen yelled in red eyes: “Go away!”

Qian Qian’s milky voice sounded incredibly wrong: “Don’t yell…yell at me.”

“I’m going to pinch your face!” As he said, Liangshen raised his hand and pinched Qian Qian’s face, which was as soft as dough.

“Don’t bully my younger sister.” Chu Yi stepped forward and pulled the two away. Seeing Qian Qian’s face red from being squeezed, Chu Yi was distressed and pulled the little girl into his embrace. 

Seeing this, Lianshen felt even more unfair: “You only care about Younger Sister; no one likes me!”

After that, Liangshen put his head down and sobbed again. 

His temper came very quickly, making people couldn’t predict it. When he saw Jiang Tang come in, Liangshen cried even harder.

Jiang Tang pulled some toilet paper and helped him wipe his nose. In just a short time, this child cried out in a cold sweat on his forehead. Jiang Tang vaguely felt that something was wrong. Even if he was upset, he would not cry like this. Is there something in his mind that he finds it hard to disclose?

Jiang Tang squatted down in front of him and asked: “Are you feeling uncomfortable somewhere?”

Facing Jiang Tang’s gaze, Liangshen choked in a sob and nodded: “Foot hurts.”

“Which side?”

Liangshen: “Left side.”

Jiang Tang took off his sock and shoe. His fat white little toenails curled up, and his ankle was red.

Jiang Tang frowned: “You twisted it earlier?”

“En.” Lianghsen nodded, “Mama, it hurts….”

He didn’t feel the pain a while ago because he was afraid but found it hurt when he walked back. He didn’t dare to say it and could only endure it.

Jiang Tang sighed, took out the travel medicine bag from his backpack, took out the medicine, and helped him apply the medicine. Jiang Tang was busy taking care of Liangshen and did not realize that her little daughter had left the room. Chu Yi was the first one to notice it. He looked around and went out to look for her. 

The afternoon wind lightly blew cold air. The children were all in class, and the teachers were Xia Huairun and Chen Zinfan. Originally, Jiang Tang was supposed to come too, but because of Liangshen’s incident, she missed out on this opportunity.

The little girl walked through the hallway, and when she passed the windows, she looked inside. She searched each room and finally saw Tian Tian was stealing food in the kitchen.

Qian Qian pouted her mouth and rolled up her sleeves, full of daze and strong pace as she marched to Tian Tian. 

Compared with children of the same age, Tian Tian grew faster. Both her height and size are twice bigger than Qian Qian. Facing the “Giant Tian Tian”, Qian Qian is not afraid at all. All she thinks about right now is to help her older brother get his justice. 

“You go say sorry to my older brother!”

Qian Qian wanted to make her tone sound fierce, but her baby’s voice has limited her imposing, and it rather sounded more like an angry kitten.

Qian Qian: “You pushed my older brother, causing him to twist his ankle and cry.”

“Hmph! I’m not going.” Tian Tian pushed Qian Qian out of her way and was going to leave the kitchen. 

Qian Qian bulged her cheeks, unwilling to let this go, and followed her: “If you don’t apologize, I will be angry.”

Tian Tian: “Hmph!”

Her attitude successfully annoyed Qian Qian. Although she is the youngest in the family, Qian Qian’s temper is not small. More importantly, she’s very protective and has all her faults shielded by her father, Lin Suizhou. 

Qian Qian gritted her teeth and stared at Tian Tian’s back. She let out a “ya” sound before combat and ran straight to Tian Tian’s back….

An embarrassing scene happened afterward. Tian Tian didn’t dodge, but instead, Qian Qian, who had used all her strength, bounced back two steps from the aftermath. She slammed into the table behind her, and her head was on the corner of the table. She froze for a moment, and then the pain struck. She held her head and began crying.

Tian Tian was dumbfounded. When she finally realized what was going on, she clutched her belly and laughed out loud: “Serve you right!”

Besides Tian Tian, the cameraman filming them also felt like laughing….

In the kitchen, one of them was crying and another was laughing; one was sitting on the ground, and another one was standing triumphantly. This scene could be easily misunderstood by people who saw it and didn’t know the situation. 

Coincidentally, Chu Yi happened to walk in. When he saw his younger sister was crying pitifully while holding her head and thought of his younger brother’s sprained ankle, Chu Yi, who always has a good temper, immediately lost his cool. 

With a gloomy face, his whole body was covered by black energy. In the next second, Chu Yi, who was full of rage, was replaced by Ah Wu.

Ah Wu was expressionless and stepped across the high threshold. He came behind Tian Tian and reached out to grab Tian Tian’s sheep horn braids: “What are you doing?”

Tian Tian, who had her sheep horn braids grabbed firmly, stopped laughing instantly and instead began to cry out loud. 

Ah Wu has a violent temper, and never knew what it called having a tender heart for the fair sex. He pulled Tian Tian to stand before Qian Qian, and coldy said: “Apology to my younger sister.”

Tian Tian ignored Ah Wu’s words. She just wanted to leave this place and go to look for her mother as soon as possible. In a moment of panic, she grabbed a shovel from the table and hit Ah Wu’s head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 258K 100
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
18.8K 528 47
Real Author: 直上青云 Synopsis The newly rebirthed Ye Jian doesn't need love! What she wants is to stand high up above other people and to look down on...
2.3M 136K 46
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1.3M 32.4K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...