How We Became One

By KellyQuinn0

So, this is a fanfiction of Sidneet. It is gonna be a lot of fun because first HATE and irritation than LOVE... More

Chapter:1

Characters

31 1 0
By KellyQuinn0

So, let's begin with the characters-

Avneet Kaur

An 18-year-old girl, completing her 11th std. And her hobbies: listening to music, watching serials or movies, reading good mysterious stories or novels, doing sketches, photography or sometimes taking selfies. She is good at Dancing and Singing too. Her passion is Acting, she wants to become an Indian Actress but her Mother mostly says NO!                                                               She is a Hot, cool, and chubby girl. At school boys literally drool over her.

Siddharth Nigam

A 19-year-old boy, completing his 11th std. And his hobbies: listening to music, watching comedy and action movies sometimes romantic too, doing photography and his most important one is doing workouts daily. He is also a gymnast. And he is good at playing piano and guitar. His passion is Acting, he wants to become an Indian Actor.                                                                                         He is a Hot, cool, handsome, and chilling guy. At school girls literally want to be his.

Vaishnavi Kaur

A 21-year-old girl, completed her college and now doing her embroidery job. She is elder sister of Avneet and soon going to be married to Abhishek Nigam (Siddharth's elder brother) and loves him a lot. Wants to become a fashion designer.                                                                                                         She is a hot, sexy, and chubby girl.   

Abhishek Nigam

A 21-year-old boy, completed his college and now is a C.E.O of his own company. He is elder brother of Siddharth Nigam and soon going to be married to Vaishnavi Kaur and loves her a lot.     He is hot, sexy, and a serious guy but sometimes is a kind of chilling too.

Reem Sameer

A 16-year-old girl, completing her 10th std. She is a good friend of Avneet Kaur. And also a neighbour of Avneet.                                                                                                                                                             She is a sweet, cute and beautiful girl. Loves Jaijeet secretly.

Jaijeet Singh 

A 16-year-old boy, completing his 10th std. He is younger brother of Avneet Kaur. And loves Reem secretly.                                                                                                                                                                                       He is sweet, funny, and a cute guy.

Anushka Sen

An 18 year old girl, completing her 11th std. Cousin sister of Siddharth Nigam and Abhishek Nigam.                                                                                                                                                                                           She is a cute, sweet and little rude girl. 

Riyaz Aly

An 18-year-old boy, completing his 11th std. He is a Best friend of Avneet Kaur. And he wants to become a dance choreographer.                                                                                                                                 He is kind, sweet, and a cute boy.

A 19-year-old girl, completing her 11th std. A best friend of Avneet Kaur.  She wants to become a fashionista.                                                                                                                                                                            She is a cute, beautiful, sweet, and chubby girl.

Faisal Shaikh

A 19-year-old boy, completing his 11th std. Best Friend of Siddharth Nigam. He is a son of a big businessman in London.                                                                                                                                                    He is handsome, kind, sweet, and a chilling guy.

Avneet's Mom and Dad (Sonia Nandra and Aman Nandra)

Siddharth's and Abhishek's Mom ( Vibha Nigam)

That much only for today, see ya soon....................

And ya this is my first ff so please give me love and support.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 6.9K 96
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
271K 9.3K 106
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
733K 27.1K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
84.6K 3K 51
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...