๐—ข๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜† || ๐˜•๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ...

By cryf4iryy

"our relationship is fucking ruined, because of you entering his life!" -โ€ข๐ŸŒป In which; Huang Renjun needs mon... More

characters
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five

seventeen

3.2K 109 50
By cryf4iryy

if you're looking for
a sign, this is it.

🎗

"Hello Renjun, everyone" jaemin smiled at everyone in the room who were having mixed expressions and winking at Mark and Donghyuck who were too stunned to speak.

"I didn't know you and donghyuck will be here, hyung" jeno butted in, slinging an arm over jaemin's shoulders and looking at his brother along with his husband with a questioning look.

"w-well-" donghyuck was about to reply but mark beat him first "Donghyuck, renjun, jisung and chenle are bestfriends and this little bear right here," mark paused to pinch donhyuck's chin "decided to visit them" the oldest finished, smiling at jeno and jaemin.

"oh i see" jaemin nodded slowly

"renjun-ah, we bought useful stuffs for you guys" the pinkette gleefully said, pulling renjun from the kitchen to the couches.

The chinese had his eyes wide open at the plastic bags, below his so called bed "mr. na, mr. lee, these are a lot. You really didn't have too"

renjun sadly said, he felt bad for jaemin and jeno to spend money on them.

"its no biggie, huang. we wanted to help" jeno was the one who replied this time. The man smiled, showing his eyes turning into cresents.

"still, sir. these are a lot" renjun replied, ducking down to peek at the plastic bags.

"i bought this one for chenle, i noticed how he always had his dolphin plushie beside him so why not buy him a blue hat printed with dolphins?" jaemin proudly said, grabbing the hat from one of the plastic bags and walked up to chenle.

the pinkette carefully took of the old looking hat from chenle's head.

the younger chinese was ashamed of people seeing him with his bald head so he looked down, playing with his fingers.

jaemin, donghyuck and jisung noticed the chinese boy being nervous so the youngest pecked chenle's cheek for comfort and donghyuck rubbing the younger's hand with his.

"aish! don't be too nervous lele, you look really cute" jaemin reassuringly smiled at the chinese boy, lifting his chin up using his fingers so the younger can look at him on the eye.

By seeing the pinkette's smile chenle started to calm down and smiled back at the older.

"there" jaemin carefully putting the beanie onto chenle's head, he smiled proudly and looked at the younger who was smiling back at him too.

"do you like it, chenle?" jaemin asked, kneeling down to match with the younger's height.

"hyung, i love it! thank you so much" chenle bowed, clapping his hands and grabbing his boyfriend's phone to look at himself using the camera.

the older chinese's eyes soften at the sight, seeing his brother happy is making him very happy. He's proud of chenle for being so strong. His strong little lele.

"huang, do you want as to help you arrange these?" jeno nudged renjun who was spacing out and pointed at the bags.

"oh you really don't have to, sir-" "oh come on, you really think someone small like you can handle all of these?" jeno cut him off.

"pardon me-" the poor chinese was cut off again but this time, by jaemin "so where to put these, renjun?" he pointed at the plastic bag filled with fresh fruits and vegetables.

renjun sighed , he really can't do anything. What his bosses want, What his bosses get.

The chinese grabbed a brown basket and handed ut to jaemin "put some of the fresh fruits here and place them over that table, the rest will be in the first cabinet on the kitchen."

"mr. lee would you mind helping me with these?"

"no! donghyuck put that down!"

"jisung, please hand me a glass of water"

"mark hyung, place these clothes over that big box over there and fold them neatly"

"mr. na, these food ingredients, please put them on the counter."

in the meanttime, everyone helped. Renjun instructing the five boys with chenle smiling, hugging his dolphin plushie.

it took 3 hours for the boys to finish tidying up. They aren't really good listeners in renjun's opinion.

"And done!" the older chinese launched himself on the black couch, wiping his sweat off his forehead.

"oh damn did we really clean that much? its 6:33 in the evening, what the actual fuc-" "language" "sorry" renjun glared at the youngest for almost cursing.

"you guys should go home, after all we're all done cleaning anyway." renjun smiled, standing up.

"yeah, we should. ji do you want to come with us?" jaemin asked but the youngest shook his head and pointed at donghyuck and mark.

"no thanks hyung, i already promised donghyuck hyung that i'll ride with them" the hamster looking boy smiled.

"alrighty then" jaemin nodded giving his cousin a ruffle on the hair and a sweet smile. "take care on your way home, ji!" "yes, big cousin!" jisung yelled back.

mark and jisung already went out but donghyuck stayed behind "we'll get going jun, lele. Aish mark and jisung are so impatient" donghyuck pouted.

renjun laughed at his bestfriend's cuteness and nodded at the boy, signaling him that he was free to go.

"we'll get going too, huang." jeno stood up, smiling at chenle then back to renjun. "thank you so much for today, Mr. Na, Mr. Lee." renjun bowed.

"like jeno said, its no biggie" jaemin laughed softly smiling down at both of the chineses. "see you on monday huang."

"see you, sirs" renjun bowed once again and waved bye to the couple.

"you three would look so great together, gege" chenle yawned, but smiled up at renjun.

the older was stunned to speak, he always hears his friends teasing him about this but never on chenle, the younger teases him too but this time, chenle was talking in a serious way.

"they're engaged, lele. Don't forget that"

🎗

"do you think he loved all he gifts we bought, nana?" jeno asked, buckling up his seatbelt before starting the engene.

"of course he did! did you even see the huge smiles on both of chenle and renjun's faces?" jaemin clapped his hands.

jeno chuckled, grabbing jaemin's hand and holding softly. The two shared comfortable silence, no radio music playing. Just... love in the air.

but jeno can't help but to feel guilty. The man fell for his secretary, but he never felt out of love for jaemin.

"jaemin..." the older of the two said, not twking his eyes off the road but was holding jaemin's hand tight but soft.

jaemin wasn't dumb, he knew that his fiancé is hiding something these past few weeks, maybe the older was going to talk to him about it.

"hm? Nono, is there something wrong?" jaemin was worried as hell, he careseed jeno's much more bigger hand, averting his eyes from the window to jeno.

"you know you can tell me anythinh, right?" jaemin softly said, eyeing their hands, locked together like a missing puzzle piece.

meanwhile, jeno was panicking. was he really going to tell him?

yes.

"nana, i like renjun." the blonde blurted out, his heart racing so fast when he felt jaemin freeze on his seat.

the pinkette could only feel anger and hatred towards the chinese, the boy couldn't be angry at jeno no matter how much he wants to yell at the blonde boy.

"oh, okay" jaemin bluntly replied, pulling his hand out from jeno's grip and eyed the window.

He hated renjun for making his MAN, an ENGAGED GUY to like him. He was fuming but kept it inside himself.

Monday was nearing anyway, and time runs fast.

   —————————🎗—————————

- Our Story -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.3K 5.6K 40
"You've got to be kidding me." "You said I could tattoo anything I wanted." "I can't believe that's permanent." One fateful night college student Lee...
361K 16.6K 31
โ†ณ renjun has some problems he can't deal with on his own and lucky for him, jaemin and jeno are more than happy to help him โ†ณ t/w; alcohol use ใ€Œ star...
172K 7K 43
What if one day, you go home only to be greeted by two handsome boys that looks like they just came out straight from a kdrama? Well, Huang Renjun ca...