His deadly assassin

By JasmineCline9

Meet Dave east aka black 28 a king pin that has no remorse for a soul walking he has money cars women what mo... More

First encounters
Meeting
New world
Common ground
family
Damn shame
blocking ass
The one
1
the real
dont play
Norway?
my official boo
trip to norway
sorry huns
Norway part 2
t
oooohhh i just though of another story yall
loyalty
its going down
whats in the dark
m
the sit down.
oh my..part 1
oh my part 2
announcement
oooppp...aint this some sh..
damn
games we play
shes back!!!
club part 1
club part 2
go ahead on and read
friendly conversations
5
valentines day
5
New story alert!!!! sneak peak
filling in the blanks
Propsal
proposal part 2
the truth is out
On good terms part 1
pausing for a slight second
new post
twi
new story alert
lulu birthday
working on it
6
so...
2
the past hunts you
getting down to the real
new story alert
b
crazy
the calm
u

taking it slow

6.9K 207 22
By JasmineCline9

I was in my peace room just trying to understand why I keep having these consistent dreams about black I really did fall in love with him I just can't forgive him for what he did but I want to so bad maybe these bad dreams will go away about him. He knows I use to have these kind of dreams all the time and he would just comfort me I think in do time me and black need to have a sit down conversation but im just not ready yet I still wanna punch his ass in his shit regardless of any situation we could have got through it but he choose not to and I don't know why he didn't trust me enough to help him fix it ugh I need some fresh air. I walked out to my garden feeling the cool breeze hit my skin its around 6am I could never really sleep around this time.

"I knew you would be up." Marcus said coming up to me.

"Hey you and yeah im up just got a lot on my mind awww thank you so much you brought me coffee."

"Yeah I was out with some friends figured you could use some." He said kissing me on both cheeks.

"Yeah I could."

"Come on go on and tell me whats on your mind." He said sipping his coffee.

I sighed.

"I don't wanna burden you with my problems."

"Umm...is it about ol boy I met?" He asked.

"Maybe I keep having these dreams about him its almost scary the way I think about him."

"Yeah there's alot of tension between yall I felt that when we were at the club so whats going on between yall?"

"Nothing. Nothing at all anymore hes the reason why I'm here."

"I know I heard you know xia is like the gossip queen of shang hi." He said.

"Yeah I know I just wish things was different between me and him right now I seen my whole future with this man but I guess that was to good to be true."

"I don't think thats true its never to late to mend things maybe you guys can work it out." He said.

"No we can't I don't think I could ever forgive him."

"Is it that you don't wanna forgive him for it or you just not trying to? Look lulu when you first came here you didn't talk you just sat in your room wallowing over him now your alot more happier but no sooner than you went back and you seen him I seen that hurt come back but I also seen the love you had for him maybe you should just talk to him." He said.

"Yeah maybe."

"Im telling you call him get everything you have to say out." He said.

"Your right let me make the call excuse me for a second."

I walked towards the garden just to get some privacy.

He nodded and I called him but he didn't answer I called one more time but straight to voice-mail.

"Well he's not.. black? What? What are you doing here? Where's Marcus? Did you kill him?"

"No he didn't Im right here I'm actually the reason why he's here look lulu it doesn't take a blind man to see you love him and after talking to him I think you need to listen to him." He said.

"He told you everything?"

"Everything." Black said.

"Trust me its worth the listen look I got to go I hope yall work it out lulu listen to him im telling you work it out." Marcus said.

I nodded as he walked off and me and black just stared at each other.

"You feel like taking a walk?" I asked breaking the silence.

He nodded.

We walked towards the end of my house I love this view.

I swear you could cut our silence with a knife it was dead quite until he finally spoke.

"So this where you been huh?" He asked.

"Yeah I started building this property along time ago it was suppose to be just a fun project but it turned into this."

"You did a bomb ass job ma." He said.

"Thanks but I'm pretty sure we didn't come here to talk about this."

"No we didn't lulu if you only knew how sorry I am right now." He said.

"I just wanna know why David like what was it? Was i not enough for you? Was i not what you wanted tell me."

"Lulu you are literally like the women of my dreams okay I would not have brought my ass out here if you wasn't I spent months like for you even though you shot me and I deserved every last bit of it but you have to know I honestly did not have a choice." He said.

"Wasn't you the one that told me everyone has a choice its just a matter of choosing wisely?"

"Yeah but-"

"But what did you just fall into her pussy or-"

"Mullanie just shut the fuck up and listen for once please damn just listen."

Calm down lulu obviously he forgot who he's talking to.

"Okay go ahead let's talk about it."

Daves pov
Seeing lulu face to face finally was crazy she's so damn sexy when she mad at me but if I want her back I need to be open and honest with her and when I finally told her what happened she almost didn't believe me.

"So let me get this right her ass threatened you and instead of you just calling me letting me know what was going down you made a deal with her instead?" She asked mad as fuck.

"Lulu she was threatening to take my kids away from me what choice did I have I had to act fast."

"I understand that but black why didn't you just call me i had just gotten off the phone with you not that long ago that night." She said.

"Babe I did try to call you back i really did you wasn't answering your phone nobody was and if I knew you was coming home that night I would have never did that please understand please."

She broke down and started crying and I just held her.

"I wasn't there for you im so sorry I should have listened." She said.

"Babe you didn't know and I should have made a move with out you."

"You did what you had to do i get it I just don't understand why you had to sleep with her that broke me David you don't know how bad it did." She said sobbing into my shirt.

I held her chin up and looked into her eyes.

"I do trust me I do I wish I could unfortunately everything but I can't I don't know how to fix this but I will I can't lose you lulu I really can't."

She looked at me and just pulled my face down so I could kiss her I don't know how long we was kissing for but it felt good but we pulled away.

"My heart won't let you go black I've tried and tried but I just can't." Shs said.

"I want you back lulu tell me what I got to do."

"Lets just start over rewind everything okay?"

"Okay I can do that."

"Good friends?" She said sticking her hand out.

"Friends for now." I said winking at her kissing her hand.

She blushed and we continued talking well into the afternoon almost until night we ended up sleeping in her room we cuddle up against eachother and passed out I know we got alot more to talk about but atleast its a step in the right direction.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 11.6K 61
𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮........ 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙙𝙧𝙪𝙜 𝑆𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑜𝑛 1 𝐹𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝐸𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝐷𝑟𝑢𝑔 𝐿𝑜𝑟𝑑 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟...
164K 6.3K 34
Uchemba aka Chi didn't grow up with a silver spoon nor a perfect family. From an Abusive father and a drugged addicted mother she knew that wasn't th...
709K 25.4K 39
please read, leave feedback, and share. ❤️