His deadly assassin

By JasmineCline9

Meet Dave east aka black 28 a king pin that has no remorse for a soul walking he has money cars women what mo... More

First encounters
Meeting
New world
Common ground
family
Damn shame
blocking ass
The one
1
the real
dont play
Norway?
my official boo
trip to norway
sorry huns
Norway part 2
t
oooohhh i just though of another story yall
loyalty
its going down
whats in the dark
m
the sit down.
oh my..part 1
oh my part 2
announcement
oooppp...aint this some sh..
damn
games we play
shes back!!!
club part 1
club part 2
go ahead on and read
taking it slow
5
valentines day
5
New story alert!!!! sneak peak
filling in the blanks
Propsal
proposal part 2
the truth is out
On good terms part 1
pausing for a slight second
new post
twi
new story alert
lulu birthday
working on it
6
so...
2
the past hunts you
getting down to the real
new story alert
b
crazy
the calm
u

friendly conversations

6.3K 188 14
By JasmineCline9

Lulu pov
When I woke up I felt a strong arms wrapped around my body I knew it was black just by his smell im not going to lie I missed him so much the hurt is still there but I understand why he did it i just wish it didn't hurt so bad. I rolled over and I was facing him he is just so damn fine.

"Lulu quit all that damn staring at me women." He said slightly opening up his eyes.

"I can't help it."

"Ummm.." He said moving me closer to him so he could be at the crick of my neck.

I started playing with his braids just relaxing into the bed.

"You sleep good?"

"Yeah I did. Did you anymore dreams?" He asked.

"Shockingly no."

"Good but you know we got things to talk about right?" He said.

"I know how about over breakfast."

"As long as you don't try and kill me in the same breath you I can eat."

He sure does like to eat... let me stop.

"Okay let me get up." He nodded then unwrapped his arms around me.

I went in the bathroom and did my hygiene then put on a sports bra and some shorts then went downstairs to start breakfast. I was in the kitchen I couldn't help but think about that day I left cuba to go see Dave I never did check those messages i just left I mean maybe if I would have picked up we could have avoided all this mess as the food cooked I decided to go into my old phone and listen to the messages. He really did try and explain everything as I was listening to them I felt blacks presences behind me.

"So I'm guessing that was the first time you heard those messages huh?" He asked sitting on the counter.

I nodded I looked over at him and seen the bullet wounds.

"Im sorry." I said touching them.

"No need to apologize I really should have waited until you got home so we could have fixed this." He said.

"I should have listened I was wrong for that but seeing you with her I just blacked out."

"I never seen so much anger and hate in your eyes and I'm sorry I brought that hurt to you if I could take everything back from that night I would." He said caressing my face.

"I know this is just so fucked up im also sorry about the Marcus situation."

"Consider that water under the bridge hes the reason why I'm here in the first place." He said.

"Yeah I was going to ask you about that."

"Well a few weeks after you left I was debating should I still track you down or let you go when Marcus came into the gym I was about to kill his ass honestly. " He said.

"Why?"

"Because he had my lady." He said.

"Im not your lady any more black." I said trying not to roll my eyes.

"You forever my lady you should know that already but anyways rude ass he's the one that told me where you was." He said.

"I don't know rather to thank him or kill him."

"Na leave the love doctor alone he just was trying to get us back together." He said.

"Ummm hmmm here's your plate."

"Thanks ma finally some real cooking." He said stuffing his mouth.

"Black slow down that food ain't going no where damn calm down. Have you haven't been eating or something?"

He shook his head no.

"Why not?"

"Well the crew wasn't talking to.me for a while my mom and them was on your side so I had to fend for my self so fast food it was I tried to cook but I damn near burned the house down." He said making me laugh.

He smacked his lips.

"Im sorry but that is kinda funny what happened to ms.mable?"

His housekeeper.

"She partying in Jamaica with her girlfriend its her 65th birthday." He said.

"Oh yeah I forgot I got to go get her something."

"You coming around again would probably be the best present you could give her."

Honestly ms.mable didn't have to lift a finger i would wake up clean the house cook dinner when I first moved into black house I told her to go sit down and relax we've been cool ever since and she still gets paid.

"I bet she would."

"You touched everyone lulu even in the short amount of time we've been together you held me down and kept your promise to me I wish I didn't fuck up as badly as I did but im more than willing to earn you back boo." He said.

"Awww look at you having feelings and stuff."

"You know I'm always going to be about you lulu just let me prove that let me have my friend back and I got it from there." He said.

"We will see." I said winking at him.

We sat and talked some more watched movies just like old times we just really kicked it until his trap phone started ringing.

"I can't never get a break."

I just shook my head and cuddle into him more.

"What?" He asked mad as hell.

I looked up at him I could tell he was thinking about something.

"He wants to meet tonight? What time?" He asked.

He looked down at me and kissed me.

"Okay ill be there in 2 hours." He said.

"What was that about?"

"My supplier wants to meet with me tonight."

"Really? How do they know your in Shanghai?"

"I had a meeting out here before you left they want me to come meet with them today I figured I'd kill two birds with one stone." He said playing in my hair.

"Yeah whats his /or her name."

"Du Yuesheng." He said.

"Of the Chinese mobsters?"

"Yeah you know him?" He asked.

"Yep and I think you may wanna come with me." I told him.

"Why? Where we going?" He asked.

"Lets just say the only way to get on his good side you have to go through someone thats not very found of you right now."

"Who his son?" He asked mugging.

"Lets just say I'm going to pray for you now come on."

He nodded and walked towards the gardens into the dojo.

"This is fat." He said looking around.

"Yeah it got built from the ground up. Zuzu? Mia? Are you guys in here?"

"We are right here."

"Right where?" Black asked.

"Look up."

He looked and they where practice there acrobatics. They swirled down into a good landing.

"Fabulous as always ladies."

"Thanks love and who do we have here?" Mia asked.

Ohh this should be interesting.

Blacks pov

"Who is this?" Im guessing Mia asked.

"Well before I tell you guys promise you guys won't go crazy." Lulu said.

"Now why would do that?" Im guessing zuzu asked.

"Because yall crazy."

"True carry on we promise we will behave." Mia said.

"Ok  black this is Zully and Mia  Yuesheng and ladies this is black."

"How yall doing."

If looks could kill a nigga would be dead.

"This is a joke right? Lulu please tell me it is." Mia asked.

"Look ladies i didn't come to start-"

Before I knew it zuzu round house kicked me.

"Zully no."

"You didn't bring him here so we could kill him?" Mia said.

"Or kick his ass?" Zuzu asked.

Man they better be lucky I don't hit women and lulu made me leave my gun at the room.

"Look I didn't come here for no problems."

"Seriously yall he came with respect so just hear him out." Lulu said.

"Listen he hurt you lulu it took us weeks to get you back ill be d-"

"Knock it off you two this here is a good friend of mind and we need to listen to him. " Marcus said cutting zully off.

"And why should I explain myself to them this between me and lulu aight?"

"Well until you had to carry her home dry her tears and all of thy above while she was hurting over your dumbass I got every right to question this." Mia said.

"Period sis." Zully said.

"Okay you guys just hear him out okay thats the mistake I made now lets not make the same black go ahead."

As much as I didn't wanna explain this shit I needed the plug so I explained myself again and they faces lightened up a bit.

"Im sorry that happened to you guys and I'm sorry about the round house kick even if you did deserve it." Zuzu said.

"Yeah what she said." Mia said.

I just shook it off.

"Aight well now I need a favor you two." Lulu said.

"Whats up anything for you."

"Black has a deal with yall father coming up he needs a good word put in can you handle that for me?" Lulu asked.

They looked me up and down for a sec then nodded.

"As much as we owe you no problem and black you have our word we will contact our dad right now." Mia said pulling out her phone calling her dad.

"Well now that is settled black we need you to do something for us." Mia said.

"Oh lord." Lulu said.

"Not a problem whats that?"

"Never hurt our girl again because next time we won't hesitate to slit your throat." Mia said.

"Okay and what else?"

"Two next time we come to la drinks on you."

I chuckled.

"Yall got it."

"Bet and lulu is coming with you to this meeting right?"

"I d-"

"Yes I am." Lulu said.

I wasn't expecting her to go.

"Good father will be pleases to see his favorite goddaughter well back to practice and good luck." Zuzu said.

I nodded and we excited out.

"So?"

Lulu shrugged.

"They still don't like you but mad a exception for me now come on lets go because if you meeting my God father you need to know a whole lot."

What she mean by that?

Woooo child i am back honey I am back that was a good break so until tomorrow my loves

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

459K 18.9K 27
From basketball to the streets that's all Dave ever had time for. He wanted to be the greatest on the court and most respected in the streets Follow...
18.6K 429 13
Akua is a 27 year old business man/drug lord with the world on his back. People are coming after him thanks to the betrayal of his older brother Red...
658K 32.5K 78
SEQUEL TO LIES YOU TELL After Graces world comes crashing down around her, she struggles to pick up the pieces of her broken heart and mend her shatt...
386K 11.8K 53
Some of the chapters are private so press follow. Sequel to broken promises. To show somebody tough love today will save them a heartache in the fu...