Red Riding Hood

By StoryTellerByFire

In the small village of Lupine, they fear the full moon. For lurking in the shadows of the dense forest surr... More

Chapter One: "Full Moon"
Chapter Two: "Geralf Kruin"
Chapter Three: "Empty Desire"
Chapter Five: "Sweetest Tongue, Sharpest Tooth"
Chapter Six: "Sheep Suit"
Chapter Seven: "Stalked"
Chapter Eight: "Competition"
Chapter Nine: "Tease Me"
Chapter Ten: "No Fences"
Chapter Eleven: "Snowed In"
Chapter Twelve: "Man Or Beast"
Chapter Thirteen: "Bounty Hunter"
Chapter Fourteen: "Antigen"
Chapter Fifteen: "Lamb & Wolf"
Chapter Sixteen: "Moonchild"
Chapter Seventeen: "Second Chances"
Chapter Eighteen: "Truth & Lies"
Chapter Nineteen: "Growing Pains"
Chapter Twenty: "Monster Under My Bed"
Chapter Twenty-One: "This Side Of You"
Chapter Twenty-Two: "Getting To Know You"
Chapter Twenty-Three: "Take Me Away"
Chapter Twenty-Four: "The Company Of Wolves"
Chapter Twenty-Five: "Counting Sheep"
Chapter Twenty-Six: "Off To Granny's"
Chapter Twenty-Seven: "I'll Eat You Up"
Chapter Twenty-Eight: "Love Bites"
Chapter Twenty-Nine: "White Wolf"
Chapter Thirty: "New Beginnings"

Chapter Four: "I Wanna Leave & I Wanna Stay"

212 21 7
By StoryTellerByFire

Jack locked eyes with Geralf, daring him to deny him his request. He wasn't going to let this man tease him and insult him. He'd already had a heartbreaking day. He didn't need his shit too. Jack's mother whirled around, slamming a pitcher down on the table, when she butted in sternly. "That's not happening! I forbid it, Jack!" Jack turned his attention her, stating out coolly. "I'm twenty-three years old! I can make my own decisions!" His mother put her hands on the table, glaring at him as she said darkly in a calm undertone. "You have no idea what you are asking for. You need to get over this fantasy you have. You have a good life here, and you are throwing it away... and for what?!" Jack rose from his seat, snapping out a bit louder. "A good life?! We aren't living! We cower behind our walls and pray they don't come in! We sacrifice our livestock in the hopes of surviving another day! We kill them and they kill us. It NEVER ends! I'm tired of losing friends. I'm tired of everyone just being ok with this." Resting his hands down on the table, Jack leaned closer to his mother. Staring her down, he added just as darkly. "Granny didn't fear the woods or the wolves. I wanna know why. And if you won't tell me, then I'll find her and ask her myself!"

His mother scoffed, shaking her head at him. Straightening up off the table, she told him bluntly. "She was crazy tree-hugger. A senile and stubborn old goat that couldn't face the facts. And if I hadn't had to work to help your father keep us from starvation, I never would have let her fill your head with such stupidity! All she did was fill your head with stories and dreams that you aren't even man enough to see through! Life is about following the rules! It's what keeps us safe! A black sheep doesn't belong in the herd. They'll only get the rest of us killed!" Jack lifted his chin, feeling her words cut him like a knife. Finding his voice, he stated out in the hopes of hurting her just as badly. "At least I can dream of something better. I'd rather stand out, then blend into the herd and be a lamb led to slaughter!" His mother pointed to his bed, snapping out angrily. "That's enough! Go to your room! You're not eating MY food! You can starve with that attitude!" Jack knocked his chair over and stormed off toward the front door instead. Behind him, his mother snapped out. "Where are you going?! There is a curfew!" Jack grabbed his red cloak and climbed up the ladder to his room. Gathering up what little things he owned, he slid down the ladder. His mother wrapped a shawl around her shoulders better, walking toward him with sudden concern as she said. "What are you doing? Jack? Answer me! Where do you think you are-?!"

Moving away from her, he snapped back. "What do you care?! I'm just a black sheep to be gotten rid of!" She shook her head, grabbing his arm as she told him a little nicer. "No! That's not what I meant! Jack!" Jack yanked his arm from her, flinging open the door and nearly running into his dad. His dad staggered out of his way, asking uneasily. "What's going on?" His mother pointed at him, telling her husband in a pleading tone. "John, stop him!" His dad grabbed his arm to stop him, asking a bit confused. "Why? What happened?" Jack twisted his arm from his dad's grip, snapping out. "Ask HER! I can't deal with this right now!" John followed him off the porch, saying calmly. "Wait! Calm down. Let's talk about this and- Jack!" Jack didn't stop. He just started walking. Neighbors peeked out of their windows at them. He could imagine the whole village would be talking about them by morning. He tried not to show how hurt he was. Keeping his chin up and fighting back tears. Until from the porch, his mother yelled out to him. "FINE! You wanna join them?! Fine! But the second you leave the gates with them; I'm selling that bakery!" Jack stopped in his tracks, glancing back at her. The pain showed on his face.

She had said it to hurt him, and it had worked. Silent tears streamed down his face, but he turned on his heel to head to the bakery. Trudging through the snow, he felt like he was being pulled apart. Dropping his keys into the snow, he sniffled and picked them up to unlock the bakery door. Slipping inside, he locked it back up. Peeking outside the window of the door, he saw the village councilmen arguing over whether to tie their offering to the wolves outside the gate. This would be the first time they didn't in a long time. Shutting the blinds, Jack set his bag down by the counter and took a moment to just look around the dark room of the bakery. In the dim light, he could remember the day his granny bought the place. She had excitedly entered and told him with a giddy smile. "Cozy, isn't it? Imagine it with the smell of fresh bread and treats. Nothing warms the soul like food." He watched the memory of his Granny pull him into a hug. Her voice fading away as she told him what kind of things she'd make. Running a hand along the counter, he walked into the back room to look at the kitchen. Within the kitchen, he pulled down his Granny's old worn cookbook off the shelf and hugged it to his chest as he slid down the counter to sit on the floor.

He felt trapped. He wanted to leave to find her and yet, he didn't want to leave the bakery to his mother's mercy. He was so divided that he was just stuck mentally. The worst part was that Geralf had seen his family outburst. Which probably had shut the door on his chances of leaving anyway. Leaning back against the counter, he looked through the cookbook absently by the light that streamed in from the lamppost outside. Sighing, he closed the book and put it up on the counter. Only to freeze in place as something moved in front of the backdoor. Jack's heart started to beat faster, but he slowly got to his feet and removed one of his kitchen knives from the knife block. Holding onto it tightly, he wiped his tears away and crept up to the backdoor. Pressing his back up to the wall beside the door, he moved the window curtain to peer out the door's window. Just outside, Jack relaxed a little. Mark was outside. Mark looked so distressed as he slumped back against the wall of the bakery, telling someone in a low tone of voice. "I don't want to talk about that... I want to talk about US." Someone put a hand to Mark's cheek, before a soothing male voice told him in return. "What about us?"

Mark scoffed, muttering out in a deep defensive voice. "I don't see you for months on end and then you show up here and... Do you have any idea how lonely I am? There is no one here that I can really talk to. My 'adopted' parents are trying to sell me off like livestock and you act like you don't care!" The person put their hands on the wall over Mark's shoulders, telling him so casually. "So, they marry you off. It won't mean anything. She won't be able to keep you happy and she'll leave. What do you want from me? Jealousy?" Mark shrugged, bowing his head as he shuffled his feet and mumbled out. "Maybe. At least then, I'd know that you aren't just using me." The person lifted Mark's chin, leaning in more to whisper over his lips. "I'm not the jealous type. And if I was using you... Don't you think you'd know it?" Mark swallowed, mumbling out softly. "I guess... I'm just so tired of pretending. It's starting to weigh me down and if she finds out... This village will crucify me." The man leaned in slowly to press his lips to Mark's. It was so tender and passionate looking that Jack's heart leapt and ached for it too. He wanted to be kissed like that.

Mark's hands moved up the man's sides, his fingers lightly clawing at his shoulders. The man stepped up against Mark, causing Mark to tilt his head up a little with a small deep moan. Jack forced himself to swallow. The man's hands slipped under Mark's shirt, stroking his ribs and flashing Jack a sight of Mark's creamy muscular skin. Jack inhaled deeply, watching the way the man's hands moved up Mark's side to fondle Mark's chest. Mark broke the kiss to bury his face in the man's neck, unleashing hushed moans as the man's hands moved down to Mark's hips. The man playfully bit Mark's shoulder, while his fingers slipped into the brim of Mark's pants. Mark jerked, his legs parting as the man's hand went to his crotch. Jack's breath caught in his throat. He felt like he should stop watching... but he couldn't look away. He had never seen men act like this. On top of that, he was watching Mark act like this. His moans were music to his ears. Seeing his skin and the way he responded to being touched... it excited Jack in ways that he'd never been exposed too before. The man lifted Mark's shirt with his free hand to expose one of Mark's dark nipples. Watching the man drag his tongue over Mark's nipple, Jack straightened up against the wall until he was almost on his toes. His legs felt like butter. Mark's hand reached up to grab the building, gasping and groaning in the deepest and most beautiful tones.

The man kissed a trail down Mark's chest and stomach, until he went down to his knees. Mark's hands went to the man's hair, running his fingers through his hair and he tiled his head back. Jack's jaw dropped, watching the man untie Mark's pants to pull them down just enough to expose Mark's cock. Subconsciously, Jack crossed his own legs. Biting his lip, he found himself staring wide eyed at the way the man sucked on Mark's cock. Mark panted hard, his hands stroking the man's head and shoulders to encourage him. Jack set his knife down on the counter, then covered his aching cock as he watched. He'd never touched himself, but he couldn't stop himself now. Squeezing his aching cock that was tucked within his pants, he uttered a tiny whine of pleasure. He felt so dirty. Was he supposed to play with himself like this? Was there a wrong way? It felt so good that it scared him. Mark's breathing quickened and his hands rose to grab his neck. The man picked up his pace a little, then went still as Mark arched his back and strained out a moan. Jack's hand slid up his stomach to his heaving chest, trying to calm himself as he stroked his collarbone.

The man stood back up, licking his lips with a wicked grin. Mark dropped his arms weakly, mumbling out breathlessly. "Fuck... I've missed you." The man chuckled, giving Mark a kiss. Mark enjoyed the kiss, until the man took a step back from him. Reaching out, Mark grabbed his wrists and pleaded with him hopefully. "Where are you going? Let's go to the mill. There is warm hay and the smell of fresh grain... No one will disturb us for-" The man cut off Mark to whisper back to him with a strange unreadable look. "No. I've got a job to do. I just wanted to taste you. Now run home before the bell tolls. You might want to roll in the snow too... You're blushing." The man kissed Mark's cheek, adding as he turned to leave. "If I've got time later. Maybe I'll drop by your window, and we can fuck in the mill." Mark watched the man go, fixing his pants with a brokenhearted look. When he finished, Mark straightened up off the building and punched the wall as hard as he could with an aggressive low yell. Jack jerked, listening to something pop. Mark cradled his hand, cursing under his breath. Then dropped to his knees to put snow to his knuckles.

Bowing his head, Mark appeared to cry silently. Jack's heart went out to him. He had no idea what Mark was dealing with. How many other people were suffering in this village? Jack watched Mark leave, then slowly sank back down to the floor as the last bell of warning rang out into the night. Pulling his cloak tighter around himself, he leaned his head against the counter and tried to settle himself down to sleep. His emotions were all over the place. It was a small comfort that he wasn't the only one feeling lost. Closing his eyes, he tried to fall asleep. This was his first time trying to sleep away from home. As scared as he was, he just tried to sleep through it. His mind was so mentally drained that he fell asleep fast. Allowing his dream to start out with him baking cookies in the bakery with Granny. It was a pleasant dream. His Granny hugged him as he prepped dough, whispering sweet things into his ear. Jack leaned back into her, craving her warmth... Until more masculine hands slid down his arms to his wrists. Jack inhaled sharply, his whole body freezing in place. Over his shoulder, he saw Mark nuzzle his face against his neck. Jack bit his lip, tilting his head to let Mark kiss his neck.

Mark's hands moved back up his exposed arms, then down his sides to his hips. Jack could barely breathe. Mark's lips moved up to his ear, whispering into it with a deep and buttery voice. "You look good enough to eat." Jack blushed a deep red, looking away from Mark. A sharp whine left him, when Mark's hands moved over his hips to seek out his crotch. Jack's legs parted, gasps leaving his throat as Mark's hands squeezed his cock and balls. Jack lost all feeling in his arms, causing him to lean over the counter. Mark's finger slowly tied his pants and slipped under the fabric, while gruffly growling into his ear. "Don't be scared... I know how to handle a virgin like you." Jack whined, feeling his pants fall around his ankles. Mark's warm hands cupped his crotch better and Jack jerked his head up to belt out a loud moan. Followed by the harsh sounds of gunshots. At first, Jack wasn't sure that he'd heard them. As Mark laid over his back though, Jack heard a strange low growl and looked back to see not Mark... but a large aggressive werewolf with dripping fangs. Jumping right out of his dream, Jack gasped and thrashed. As he realized that he had been dreaming, he calmed down only a little. People were shouting and firing guns outside.

Climbing to his feet, he grabbed his knife and moved to a spot in the kitchen that hide him from the windows. Even when the shouting and gunshots faded, Jack didn't get up or move. He wanted to wait until dawn. However, a hard knock came at the door of the bakery. Jack tensed, until he heard his dad frantically call out. "Jack?! Jack, are you alright?!" Slowly getting to his feet, he moved to the door and peeked out. Opening the door, he told his dad uneasily. "I'm fine." His dad yanked him into a strong hug. While behind his dad, Geralf told his dad seriously. "Fortunate that he was here and not at home." Jack glanced between Geralf and his dad, asking confused. "What do you mean?" Stepping out of the bakery, his dad informed him breathlessly. "The werewolves came again... They took a few children and... I think they tried to come back for you too." To Be Continued... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 214 42
The story "red riding hood". A childhood classic where the wolf attacks little red riding hood and the huntsman saves the day. But what if he didn't...
15.3K 605 35
Winston Academy [Book 1 Of The Blood War Chronicles] [Description] The wind blow, snow fell heavily as the light of the moon showed the bloody scene...
19.3K 868 12
Fabletown, a place for Fables to live separately from humans, or 'mundies'. It's the place they call home ever since they were run out of the Homelan...
21.4K 629 15
You all would've heard about the fairy tale, Little Red Riding Hood, haven't you? But, what if the story took place in a different dimension, in an e...