๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ (Stra...

TheGoddessDark tarafฤฑndan

The fall of 1983. November. A girl who moves into Hawkins, Indiana as strange things start to occur. Y/N L/N... Daha Fazla

๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž: ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐•๐š๐ง๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐๐ฒ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ: ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐–๐ž๐ข๐ซ๐๐จ ๐จ๐ง ๐Œ๐š๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ญ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž: ๐‡๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐‰๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ: ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐จ๐๐ฒ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž: ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐…๐ฅ๐ž๐š ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐€๐œ๐ซ๐จ๐›๐š๐ญ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ: ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Œ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง: ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ญ๐ฎ๐›
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ: ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐”๐ฉ๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž ๐ƒ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž: ๐Œ๐€๐ƒ๐Œ๐€๐—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ: ๐“๐ซ๐ข๐œ๐ค ๐จ๐ซ ๐“๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ, ๐…๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž: ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ฐ๐จ๐ 
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ: ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐–๐ข๐ฌ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž: ๐ƒ๐ข๐  ๐ƒ๐ฎ๐ 
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ: ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐’๐ฉ๐ฒ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง: ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‹๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐’๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ: ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Œ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐…๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ž๐ซ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž: ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐†๐š๐ญ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ž๐ง: ๐„๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž: ๐’๐ฎ๐ณ๐ข๐ž, ๐ƒ๐จ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐‚๐จ๐ฉ๐ฒ?
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ: ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐‘๐š๐ญ๐ฌ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž: ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐‹๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž๐ ๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ: ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐’๐š๐ฎ๐ง๐š ๐“๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž: ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐…๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ž๐
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ: ๐„ ๐๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ข๐›๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐”๐ง๐ฎ๐ฆ

๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ

161 4 0
TheGoddessDark tarafฤฑndan

Almost a year since everything that happened. That Will went missing, Eleven escaped, Y/N moved into Hawkins, and a year since the Upside Down has affected everyone's lives. Now with the fall of 1984, more mysteries are to come.

Winona Ryder as Joyce Byers

David Harbour as Jim Hopper

Finn Wolfhard as Mike Wheeler

Millie Bobby Brown as Eleven/Jane

Gaten Matarazzo as Dustin Henderson

Caleb McLaughlin as Lucas Sinclair

Noah Schnapp as Will Byers

Sadie Sink as Max Mayfield

Natalia Dyer as Nancy Wheeler

Charlie Heaton as Jonathan Byers

Y/N as Y/N Hopper

Joe Keery as Steve Harrington

Dacre Montgomery as Billy Hargrove

(The GIFs above are all from simple Google searches)

~Trailer~

The setting is a snowy night in the forest. Someone with a hat and jacket on runs over to a box. They wipe off the snow and open the wooden lid. They look around both ways and it is revealed to be Eleven. She takes a deep breath and grabs what's in the box. Eggos and some leftovers that was in a container. She runs away from the box in a hurry.

Jump to Halloween, where Trick or Treaters and decorations are set up for the occasion.

"On Halloween night, Will saw a sort of shadow. Maybe all of this is happening for a reason."

A voiceover by Mike, as glimpses of Nancy and Jonathan, looking concerned. Then the four boys, Dustin, Lucas, Mike and Will in their Halloween costumes. Cut to Y/N and Steve with the kids and using their flashlight to look off into the distance.

"These are not nightmares. It's happening. And it all leads back to here." Hopper voices his concern to Joyce in her house. Then a shot of Hawkins Lab and an employee burning something.

"This thing, you said it was all in his head." Will is in a hospital gown and stares over some pictures of a map of some sort. Cut to the kids and Joyce standing around Will in a field. His eyes are shut but somehow, he is surrounded by some sort of darkness.

"And what have you done? Nothing." Joyce is in a conference room, in blue scrubs, yelling, "What is wrong with my boy!?"

Will is currently getting a medical exam done. Dr. Sam Owens is shining a flashlight in his eye.

"They won't understand." "Eleven would. She always did." Will and Mike are talking in his basement, having an emotional conversation. Then cut to a slide lock unlocking on its own, the door opens to reveal Eleven. She has longer and curly hair and is set on finding something.

Y/N and Steve are currently sitting on a bus in the dark and Y/N has some dried blood on her ears and nostrils. Most of it was cleaned up, but the two look like they're about to kiss.

Cut to Joyce sitting in the middle of a bunch of vine drawings around her house.

"It's like it's reaching into Hawkins."

Steve, Y/N and Dustin are using their flashlight to look into some hole. A big shadow monster in the dark sky starts to loom over Will, threatening him.

"If anyone knows how to destroy this thing... It's Will." Mike voices his idea while a group of people are around him in the Byers' house. Hopper holds up a lighter to some tentacles and looking down the tunnel in awe.

Dr. Owens and some other testing with some dirt and flames under beakers and are shocked at their discovery. Jonathan and Nancy are possibly in the lab. "Don't you think it's weird that we only seem to hangout when the world's about to end?"

Nancy and Jonathan are now hanging out in a hotel room with separate beds. Crazy wind goes throughout a cabin that Hopper is in. Glass shattering and everything moving. Steve uses his bat to hit something on the ground in the tunnels.

Eleven uses a black piece of fabric to tie it around her head in front of a static TV.

"It's not like it was before, it's grown."

Currently during the nighttime, newcomer Max Mayfield, along with Dustin and Lucas are on the bus with teenagers Steve and Y/N. Max is currently standing by a ladder and looking up at something.

"It's judgement day."

Lucas and Dustin are now talking behind a car. "Which is why we need as much help as we can get." Steve, Y/N, Dustin, Lucas and Max are all rolling barrels, setting up for something important.

Flashes of important moments appear, Will running from a shadow, Hopper getting cleaned by workers from the lab, a gigantic shadow looming over someone, Steve and Y/N running away from something in the dark, Hopper using an assault rifle in a dusty environment, the Upside Down?

Nancy sees something rush out of the cabin in a hurry, Steve and Billy Hargrove fighting, the kids plus Y/N and Steve in a tunnel, Bob Newby and Hopper carrying an unconscious Will.

"Is anyone there? Anyone!?"

A group of masked individuals set on a mission, then Y/N using both of her hands to seek aid in her powers in the tunnels. Then Hopper, Joyce, Jonathan, Nancy, Steve, Y/N, Max, Lucas, Mike and Dustin at the Byers' defending or waiting for someone at the door.

"You should go now. It's almost here."

Cut to Dustin, Steve and Y/N. "Do you still have that bat?" Dustin asks. Steve doesn't get it and Y/N chimes in. "I think he means the bat you used to kick the Demogorgan's ass with." Another cut to Steve, Dustin and Y/N standing behind his car.

Steve opens the trunk and brings out the iconic bat, then shuts the trunk.

A/N: hi, hello! I'll post the first chapter of season two in a few days. I have written up to season 4 episode 9. I am just waiting to gradually post every chapter... :)

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

1.1K 53 50
When Rachel King moves to Hawkins, Indiana, she has no plan to make friends or fall for the King of Hawkins High. But when the town is threatened wit...
130K 2.3K 62
โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–† ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐™ƒ . . . the 007 escapes to a new world and befriends a strange group of teenagers who on...
66.8K 1.5K 22
Y/n Henderson, Dustin's older sister, is the manager of Starcourt Mall's one and only Schoops Ahoy. Her live is relatively simple, other than the de...
7.1K 212 19
"You saw things Grace, things that anyone on the edge of seventeen would have a hard time getting through" "Trauma is something you can either bottle...