Larry Stylinson One Shots

By hip_hip_harreh28

A lot of good reading More

Since the Beginning
These Four Walls
Harry's First Time
Give It To Me
The New Lou Teasdale
Next To You
A Whole New World
You're The One
Like Fathers, Like Sons
Just Try
Don't Knock It 'Till You Try It
Perfect Match
Wattpad Said......
I've Tried It, Now I Want It
I Love Him, but I Think I Love You Too
From A Far

Haunted

8K 74 74
By hip_hip_harreh28

Summary: I know if I'm haunting you, you must be haunting me.

;Or based off of Beyonce's song "Haunted".

[Author Note: I'm not a fan of Beyonce's songs, but I think "Haunted" is really good material for a Larry smut one-shot. I hope you enjoy. Thanks ^_^]

~

Nothing could be heard. Nothing. All he heard was the rapid beat of his pounding heart as it thumped against his rip cage.

Thump, thump.

Thump, thump.

Thump, thump.

His breathing was shallow and his back was arched off the bed, the muscles of his stomach clenching and unclenching with each inhale and exhale he made.

His arms were straining against the ever so soft cloth that was wrapped around his wrists, his helpless tugging against the red fabric doing nothing but making the situation harder...and hotter.

Every plea that he initiated, everything he promised he would do if his hands were released, nothing worked.

All he could do was hear and feel what the haunting man was doing to him (his eyes concealed in the blindfold that was placed there 45 minutes ago). It was so intoxicating and erotic; he couldn't take it. He was going to explode any minute.

He needs him.

He wants him.

He craves him.

"Plea-please," Louis whimpered, his little fingers shaking slightly at how tired his arms are.

A low chuckle erupted from the doer of Louis' treacherous pleasure. "Be patient, Louis," he says.

"I-I'm trying."

"You can do it." As he spoke, the bed dipped and he was looming over Louis' body.

Oh god...Louis can feel the heat from the body above him, causing the smaller boy to arch his back; in attempt to get a feel of skin on skin. "Please."

A warm tongue trailed up Louis' neck and stopped at his smooth chin. "You want this so bad."

"I do," Louis cried out desperately, writhing around in need on the bed. There was a long pause...and then Louis felt the man leave the bed. No...don't leave. "Harry," Louis whined.

There was some shuffling around; from what Louis could hear. The bed dipped again after a few short minutes, Harry looming over Louis' body once again.

Louis lay there, waiting for Harry to do something. Anything. Louis gasped when Harry's lips attached to his sweaty neck, the plump flesh oddly cold; which only made Louis gasp louder.

"You want my tounge?" Harry whispered in Louis' ear, his voice muffled.

Louis nodded his head rapidly, bucking up his hips involuntarily. "Yes." Louis could tell that Harry was scooting down his body, his very large and very warm hands running down his slim torso. "Please, Ha-oh!"

Harry had a piece of ice in between his lips and he was trailing the cold object down Louis' body in a straight line. Reaching the smaller man's belly button, Harry swirled the ice around it; Louis shouting at the odd pleasure.

The cold feeling running all up and down his skin had to be the most extraordinary feeling Louis has experienced. His back was arching obscenely and his toes crunched every few seconds into the sheets. Oh,yes...this was great. More. Louis wants more. More.

"M-more."

Harry stopped circling the melting ice around Louis' belly and looked up at said man. "What is it, baby?"

Louis gulped,"more...please."

Wordlessly, Harry went further down, passing Louis' awaiting erection and going straight to his hole. He spread Louis' bum cheeks and blew on the dusty pink muscle, the one above shuttering at the feeling. Harry stuck his tounge out and gave Louis' hole a few quick licks, making sure the remaining of the ice in his mouth rubbed against the muscle.

"Ah!" Louis screeched and kicked one of his legs outward, Harry only pinning it down to keep it immobile. Fuck, that felt so good.

The curly haired man held Louis down as he dove his tounge right inside of Louis, licking and nipping all around his quivering hole. He soon created a pattern, his movements making Louis go crazy.

In

Out

Lick

In

Out

Lick

"Fuuuuuck!" Louis yanked against his restraints and moved his head from side to side, biting at the cloth on his wrists. He wanted to be free now. He wants to run his hands through Harry's wonderful curls and tug like his life depended on it. "Let my h-hands go-oh...please! Harry! Please!" Louis twitched and shook at how Harry was paying so much attention to his hole, every moan and wail he created showing Harry how much he appreciates this. Louis yelped when Harry started fucking his tongue in and out with so much determination, and oh fuck Louis loved this.

"Harry...plea-oh god, please," Louis wailed, the blindfold showing little wet stains from the frustration of tears Louis was pouring out from his eyes.

With a few more thrusts of his tounge, Harry pulled away, licking his lips and chuckling. "So good, baby."

Louis whined higher, sobbing because his wrists were still tied and,"please, Harry."

"That's enough," Harry suddenly bassed at the squirming boy, giving him a firm slap on the side of his left thigh. "If you keep begging, I'm going to fucking gag you. So shut that sweet mouth of yours or you can say 'bye' to your chances of cumming," Harry threatened powerfully.

Louis cried silently at what Harry just threatened and tried to relax against his restraints. Giving Harry a nod of his head, Louis' squirming stopped.

"Good boy," Harry praised. Harry sat back on the heels of his feet and placed his hands on Louis' knees, his fingers lightly running against the smooth flesh of said man's thighs. "Do you know what I love most about your body, Boo?"

Louis gulped and shook his head.

"Use your words, love."

"No, Harry," Louis spoke, his body visibly shivering at the feeling of Harry's feather-light touches against his thighs. The feeling was so simple, but incredibly effective.

Harry smirked, his eyes staring at Louis' clueless face; imagining how the smaller man's pretty eyes fluttered underneath the blindfold in desperate need to see a glimpse of light. "Your thighs," Harry said, giving Louis thighs a hard smack on the side of them and squeezing them; Louis screeched at the tingling pleasure/pain. "They're so thick and tan. I love how these creamy thighs shine when light reflects on them; so smooth and delicious. Never stop shaving, baby."

"I won't," Louis whimpered.

"Promise me," Harry commanded softly, swiftly laying down on top of Louis' body and biting down on his bottom lip.

Louis could feel Harry's breath on his face. Louis stuck out his tongue from his mouth in attempt to get a taste of Harry's plump lips; Harry moved away before he could do something. "I-I promise."

That's when Harry connected his lips with Louis', moaning at the faint taste of a mint the man must have sucked on a few hours ago. Louis' thin lips molded so perfectly against his own and this makes Harry believe-more than he already knows-that Louis will forever be his true love. Licking his lips, Harry traced the outline of Louis' lips with his tongue; smirking at the abnormally loud gasp Louis released. "Want me to fuck you, Louis?"

"Yes," Louis whined, bucking his hips up. "Yes, please."

"Tell me what you want," Harry commanded softly and ran his left hand down Louis' chest; making sure to gently give Louis' twitching cock a feather-like touch.

Louis yelped at the little attention his dick was getting; wanting more of the feeling. "D-do that again."

"No."

Louis let out a frustrated groan. "But I want it."

"You'll get what I decide you'll have," Harry decides in a rough voice.

Louis was getting tired of Harry's rudeness. This is fucking torture and Louis wants to get fucked now. "Stop fucking teasing me and fuck me now!"

Harry's eyes burned with furry and his soft behavior flew out the window at Louis' undisciplined words. With a rough growl, Harry swiftly brought his hand back and slapped Louis across his face; not too hard, though. The couple have discussed slight abuse in bed, so sometimes Harry would surprise Louis with a few possessive smacks.

Louis whimpered at the unexpected slap and he shut his mouth; ignoring the way his dick twitched at the impact from Harry's hand to the side of his face.

"Watch your fucking mouth!" Harry bellowed at Louis while landing another firm smack on the other side of his face.

"I-I'm sorry," Louis sobbed.

"You wouldn't have acted so disrespectful if you were really sorry," Harry fired back.

"Y-you're just being mean to me a-and I-"

"Shut up," Harry silenced Louis, instantly getting what he wanted. "So...I'm being mean aren't I?"

Louis gave Harry a silent nod.

"Words."

"Yes, you're being mean."

Harry nodded his head and scoffed. Wordlessly, Harry grabbed Louis by his thighs and suddenly flipped said man around; his arse now facing Harry and his hands still tied to the bed frame.

Louis was about to gasp when he was suddenly changed to a different position, but a sharp yelp left his lips instead when Harry's hand suddenly collided with his bare arse. "Harry..."

"That's it." Harry ripped Louis' blindfold from his eyes and shoved it into the tan man's mouth to keep him silent. "That should keep that big mouth of yours shut."

Louis whimpered around the makeshift gag in his mouth, his body shaking from the intensity. He knows how Harry can get when he's mad in bed, and Louis would be lying if he said it didn't turn him on even more than what he already was.

"You've been very disobedient tonight, Louis." Harry took a fist-ful of Louis' damp feather locks in one of his large hands and yanked Louis onto his knees. "Let me show you how mean I can be." Harry reached for the bottle of lube that was laying beside Louis' body and took it in his hand, opening the cap of the bottle and squirting a rather small amount on the tip of his length. Harry'll decide whether or not Louis will get more later. Tossing the bottle aside, Harry grabbed Louis' side with one hand while he used the other to line his dick with Louis' dry hole.

Louis' eyes widened when he felt the head of Harry's slicked up cock run against his hole and he shook his head in protest, trying to move his arse away from Harry. He wasn't even prepared yet. Was Harry really going to hurt him like this? They never did this kind of thing in bed, so Louis was freaking out.

"Stop moving," Harry grunted, placing a hand in the middle of Louis' back and pushed him down. Louis' arse was sticking up in the air and he was pinned down by the weight Harry was using against him. Humming in satisfaction, Harry continued on pushing himself in Louis. In one smooth slide, Harry was balls deep inside of the man under him; ignoring Louis' cries in protest. Harry stayed still so he could let Louis adjust, only slowly rotating his hips in attempt to give said man some pleasure.

Louis pinched his eyes shut, trying to get used to the stretch, but when Harry started rotating his hips pleasure was slowly coming out of it's shadow. Louis quietly moaned, nodding his head and pushing back against Harry's dick.

When seeing Louis' signal that it was okay to move, Harry pulled his hips back and snapped them forward.

Louis shouted around his gag, burying his face into the pillow he was laying on. The intensity of Harry's harsh thrusts and the fact that he's pinned down to where he can't move at all is too much for Louis to handle. He keeps yanking at his restraints and he's breathing uneasily through his nose; considering that he's gagged to no extent. Louis wants the gag off; he can barely breathe and he wants to properly enjoy this. He can't do that when his lungs are running out of oxygen. "Mmm," Louis groaned, using the heel of his foot to nudge at Harry's ankle.

Harry stopped thrusting but he still moved his hips around, leaning over Louis' body. "Anything you wanted, baby?"

Louis groaned and pointed to the gag with his fingers, looking at Harry with an expectant look.

Chuckling, Harry agreed and took the scarf from Louis' mouth, tossing it behind him. "Better?"

Louis took a deep breath and gave Harry a small smile. "Yeah."

"Are you going to be quiet and do as I say?"

Louis nodded his head and grinded his arse back against Harry. "I'll be good just...please, Harry."

Wordlessly, Harry snapped his hips forward and watched as Louis' face scrunched up in pleasure and loud moans escaped his ajar mouth. "You like that?"

"Y-yes," Louis cried, gasping obscenely when Harry hit his prostate. "Fuck!"

"Shhh," Harry quickly silenced Louis, getting on his knees and grabbing a fist full of his boyfriend's hair. "Shut up." Harry's thrusting grew faster by the second as he fucked into Louis' arse, the taller man's breath becoming shaky. The tightness that Louis' arse was giving Harry was too much and it felt so damn good. Noticing how Louis' body began to shake and how said man's muffled moans were turning into desperate whimpers, Harry began giving Louis slow but deep thrusts; making sure the head of his cock was hitting Louis' prostate dead on.

Louis' eyes widened at how deep Harry was getting inside of him, a loud sob leaving his lips before he bit the bottom one, forcing himself to not saying anything. The pleasure was so wonderful and Louis' thighs began to shake. He was close. He was so close that he could taste the sensational build up that was rolling his way. Louis can't take it anymore. "Cl-close," Louis whimpered quietly, gasping obscenely at the feeling of fireworks starting to set of in his tummy.

Grunting at Louis' warning, Harry swiftly yanked Louis up on his knees and started ramming into him again, trying to desperately get them both off. "Let it all out, baby-fuck," Harry moaned.

Louis screamed in ecstasy, his head was thrown back into the air as he let the white ribbons of his cum shoot out and onto the pillow beneath him.

"Shit," Harry groaned, fucking faster into Louis only a few more times until he finally let go and filled Louis' clenching hole with his spunk.

The couple collapsed on the mattress and tried to catch their breath; Louis not even caring that his chest was now smeared with his drying cum.

After catching his breath, Harry slipped out of Louis and sat back on said man's thighs. Reaching up with slightly shaking arms, Harry undid Louis' restraints and tossed the silk fabric behind his head.

Louis sighed in relief when his hands were free, letting his jelly-like arms fall onto the mattress. "Thank you."

Smiling, Harry grabbed Louis by his waist and gently lifted him up, turning him around and letting his pliant body lean into his own. Harry ran a hand through Louis damp hair and the other down his back, smirking when he felt Louis' back muscles flex under his fingertips. "You're welcome. Was it too much for you?" Harry asked, suddenly concerned.

Louis lifted his head and leaned his chin onto his boyfriend's chest, giving him a hazy gaze and a lazy smile. "It was, but...I loved it."

Harry chuckled and pecked Louis' lips. "Good."

"You do so many things to me," Louis mumbles as he buries his head in Harry's chest.

"And you do so many things to me," Harry replied.

~

[Author Note: How was that? Let me know. I haven't written smut in forever so I hope it wasn't bad. Comments^_^]

~Liam_Payne_Crave

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 39 5
My favourite larry stories from ao3.
24 1 1
Life of Larry is self explaining. Or at least, it should be.
5.4K 85 13
exactly what the title says.