βœ“| π—¦π—’π—¨π—Ÿ, evie grimhil...

Χ Χ›ΧͺΧ‘ גל Χ™Χ“Χ™ ragerfilms

(π’πŽπ”π‹β˜½) ─── In which a girls beliefs about the villain kids gets put to the test when she meets Evie Gr... Χ’Χ•Χ“

π’πŽπ”π‹
━ π†π‘π€ππ‡πˆπ‚π’
━ 𝐀𝐂𝐓 πŽππ„
𝔦𝔦. Carlos meets Dude
𝔦𝔦𝔦. Baking with Evie
𝔦𝔳. Detention
𝔳. Irritation
𝔳𝔦. A Broken Heart
𝔳𝔦𝔦. Secrets Unfold
𝔳𝔦𝔦𝔦. Realization
𝔦𝔡. True Loves Kiss
━ 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
━ 𝐀𝐂𝐓 π“π–πŽ
𝔡. Out of Character
𝔡𝔦. Lost Soul
𝔡𝔦𝔦. Amor meets Harry
𝔡𝔦𝔦𝔦. The Leader
𝔡𝔦𝔳. Battle
𝔡𝔳. Good vs. Evil
━ 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
━ 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝔡𝔳𝔦. New Life
𝔡𝔳𝔦𝔦. All Eyes On Amor
𝔡𝔳𝔦𝔦𝔦. Interrogating Amor
𝔡𝔦𝔡. Back to the Isle
𝔡𝔡. unwanted company
𝔡𝔡𝔦. Night and Shining Armor
𝔡𝔡𝔦𝔦. She's Back
𝔡𝔡𝔦𝔦𝔦. Inside Her Head
𝔡𝔡𝔦𝔳. Mal's Truth
𝔡𝔡𝔳. Coming to an End
𝔡𝔡𝔳𝔦. Tragedy Ever After
π”΅π”΅π”Ÿπ”¦π”¦. The City of Love
πŽπ“π‡π„π‘ 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊!

𝔦. the villian kids

8.4K 247 157
Χ Χ›ΧͺΧ‘ גל Χ™Χ“Χ™ ragerfilms

SOUL'ˎ-
;- ° 1. 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒂𝒏 𝒌𝒊𝒅𝒔
( edited)

          "THIS is a horrible idea, Ben." Amors paces back and forth behind him while the man measures his clothes.

"Amor," Ben sighs, "come on, try to see this from their perspective. They've never had a normal life, don't you think they should get a chance too?" Ben tries to persuade the frantic girl.

"Haven't you heard the stories? All the vicious things their parents have done, I'm pretty sure they don't get taught kindness by their parents, Ben." Amor informs, stepping in front of him with crossed arms.

"Amor—"

"How is it possible that you're going to be crowned king next month? You're just a Baby!" King Beast walks in with Queen Belle by his side.

"He's turning 16 Dear." Queen Belle brags as she sent Amor a small smile, hugging her.

"Hey, pops." Ben looks to his father.

"16? That's far too young to be crowned king," Beast shakes his head, taking off his glasses. "I didn't make a good decision until I was at least 42," He tells his son.

Belle gazes at him with lingering irritation, "You decided to marry me at 28."

Amor and Ben share a look of humor, curling their lips in so they wouldn't laugh.

"Well, it was either you or a teapot." Beast chuckles until he sees the seriousness on his wife's face, "Kidding." He raises his hands.

"Mom, Dad." Ben caught his parents attention, making them turn. "I've chosen my first proclamation."

"Finally, I've been dying to know." Beast pulls in his suit.

Ben held his head high. "I've decided that the children of the isle of the lost be given a chance..." he pauses. "To live here in Auradon," Ben finishes.

The tailor squeaked behind him.

Amor puts her head down, uncomfortable with the tension being built. She didn't understand how Ben could bring the villain kids to Auradon and risk the safety of everyone.

Stupid. Stupid Idea.

"Every time I look out there to the island, I feel like they've been abandoned." Ben steps down from the stool.

"The children of our sworn enemies, living among us?" Beast puts his hands in his pockets, his mind instantly disapproving at just the thought.

"We start with a few at first. Only the ones who need our help the most. I've already chosen them," Ben smiles.

"Have you?" Beast gives him a stern look, making his sons smile fall.

Belle grabs her husband's arm, "I gave you a second chance." Those words made Beasts eyes shift to the floor. "Who are their parents?" Belle asks her son softly.

"Cruella De Vil, Jafar, Evil Queen..." Ben swallows the lump in his throat, "and Maleficent."

The words made Amor's blood run cold. She wanted to roll into a ball and disappear.

Maleficent.

The person who tried to put her mother into a permanent sleep.

"Maleficent! She is the worst villain in the land!" Beast exclaims, causing Amor to flinch at the loud disruption of the quiet atmosphere.

"Dad, just hear me out here-"

"I won't hear of it." The king puts up his hand, cutting off his son, "They are guilty of unspeakable crimes."

Amor didn't want to be present to hear anymore of the kings yelling.

Belle gave her a sad smile as she saw Amor leave.

The guards swiftly shut the doors behind her as she left.

..

          AMOR walks into Audrey's room, not even bothering to knock. She searched for Audrey and in the mist, her sister walks out of the bathroom as she was tying her hair into a ponytail.

"Amor, what's wrong?" Audrey's face is immediately filled with concern. She steps forward.

"Didn't you hear? About the villain kids? Audrey, they can't be here— I mean Maleficent's daughter! What if she tries to pull the same stunt her mother pulled on ours!" Amor whispers anxiously.

Audrey sighs, "I was hoping Ben didn't tell you that."

"Why wouldn't you tell me? That's why you were acting weird, isn't it?" Amor seeks answers from her.

"Maybe," Audrey strolls over to her bed and sits on the side, Amor plops down beside her. "I didn't want you to freak out because those villain won't even last a day in Auradon because they'll do something to get themselves sent back to the isle, where they belong. Annoyance for the villains clearly in her voice.

Amor nods, her words calming her slightly. For the people who knew Amor, they would know the way she was acting was out of character.

She loved meeting new people. She loved visitors who came to Auradon, but the villain kids were a completely different story.

"Amor," Audrey grabs her hands with a warning tone. "You have nothing to worry about... I'm your twin sister and I'm going do everything in my power to keep you safe." Her voice soft and caring.

Audrey pulls Amor into a hug and Amor laid her head on her sister's shoulder, "I love you, Amor. Make sure you stay away from those villains for whatever short period of time they're here." she tells her softly.

Amor nods. "I love you too Audrey..." deciding to focus on the present, "okay, they're going to be here shortly, get ready."

Audrey whirls her eyes at her with a playful smile, "You know I'm 12 minutes older than you," she reminds Amor, crossing her arms.

Amor chuckles, "go," she says one more time before she heads to the closet to pick out her outfit.

..

          AMOR stood beside Audrey as the black limo pulls into the school. Amor's heart was beating out of her chest and the world was moving in slow motion.

Amor feels her sister's hand lace in her own, giving a small thanks as the limo doors clear and a white-haired boy falls out.

The band stops playing as they watch the scene play out in front of them. Another boy with long brunette hair and a burgundy red beanie, jumps out, continuing to play tug of war with the white-haired boy.

Amor looks up at them with confusion. It was entertaining watching them and it eased her nerves slightly, but they quickly reappear as she takes sight of a purple-haired girl stepping her foot out of the limo.

Maleficent's daughter.

Following behind her was a teenage girl with majestic blue hair.

Maleficent's daughter snaps at the two boys, and that's when they turned to look at the Auradon kids with an awkward smile.

"Just cleaning up," the brunette says with an alluring smile as he helps the other boy off of the ground.

That's when Amor decided to use her common sense and realize that the boy in the red beanie is Jafar's son, the White-haired boy is Cruella Deville's son, and the blue-haired girl is Evil Queen's daughter.

Everyone walks up to new transfer students, "leave it as you found it and by that I mean just leave it." Fairy Godmother smiles widely at Jafar's son, he throws all the stuff back into the limo.

"Hello, foxy," The beanie boy walks up to Audrey with a smirk on his face. "The names...Jay," he crosses his arms, his smirk not leaving his face. Audrey laughs uncomfortably

Awkward.

Fairy Godmother puts her head in front of Audrey's, catching Jay's attention. "Welcome to Auradon prep I'm fairy godmother, Headmistress." She bows.

"The fairy godmother? As in Bibbidi-Bobbidi-boo?" Maleficent's daughter waves her hand around as if she had the wand in her hand.

"Bibbidi-Bobbidi you know it." Fairy godmother nods.

"Yeah, I always wondered what it felt like for Cinderella when you just...appeared out of nowhere with that sparkly wand and a warm smile." she looks at Fairy Godmother with question. "And that sparkly wand," she mumbled again under her breath.

Amor squints in suspicion.

"That was a long time ago and as I always say don't focus on the past or you'll miss the future," Fairy godmother says enthusiastically with weird hand movements.

"It's so good the finally meet you all, I'm Ben," he says, setting his hands together, taking a few steps forward.

"Prince Benjamin. Soon to be king," Audrey squeals, putting her hand over her heart.

"You had me at prince...my mom's a queen, which makes me a princess." Evie steps forward towards Ben, bowing to him.

"The evil queen has no royal status here and neither do you." Audrey gives her a fake smile.

The blue-haired girl's smile drops.

"Well, she kind of is since her mother was married into royalty which does make her a princess," Amor spoke carefully, slightly regretting speaking.

The boys laugh which makes Amor slightly embarrassed, gazing her eyes down to her feet to avoid looking at anyone.

Evie smirks Audrey's way, giving her a swift up and down eye motion before following back in line with her friends.

Audrey huffs, looking to Amor with a are you serious look, but Amor continues to look at her shoes, pretending she didn't notice the glance.

"Um, this is Audrey." Ben introduces his girlfriend.

"Princess Audrey...his girlfriend." She grabs Ben's hand.

"God, this so awkward." Amor mumbles under her breath. She wished to be anywhere else right now.

"The doors of wisdom are never shut," Fairy godmother says as she pushes Ben and Audrey's hands apart, "But library hours are from 8 to 11 and as you may have heard I have a little thing about curfews." she smiles at the 4 villain kids as she walks away.

"It's so good to finally meet you all," he confesses, walking to Jay to give him a handshake, but he just punches Ben on the shoulder, making Ben grunt and stumble back.

He strides onto Mal, giving her a welcoming and a lingering gaze, "This a momentous occasion and one that I hope will go down in history," he moves on to Carlos, "As the day out two people began to heal."

"Or the day you show four people where the bathrooms are," the purple-haired girl comments, becoming aggravated with Ben's babbling.

"Little over the top?" Ben asks her.

Mal chuckles, "A little more than a little bit."

"Well, so much for my first impression." He smiles at her.

Amor looked towards Audrey, her eyes falling to Audrey's tightened jaw. Amor knew she was about to do something uncalled for.

"Hey, you're Maleficent's daughter, aren't you? Yeah, you know what me and my sister totally do not blame you for your mother trying to kill our parents and stuff." Audrey breaks the eye contact between Ben and Mal.

Amor pinches the bridge of her nose.

"Oh—our moms Aurora... sleeping-"

"Beauty! Yeah, I've heard the name." Mal cuts her short, crossing her arms which makes her dark purple leather jacket friction together.

"You know I totally do not blame your grandparents for inviting everybody in the whole world but my mother to their stupid christening," Mal tells Audrey with sarcasm clearly in her voice.

Amor clapped her hands together, "Can we start the tour now?"

"Yes." Ben agrees in a hurry and began walking forward, classily feeling the same tension Amor felt.

He explained the statue of his father and its meaning. Ben clapped his hands and made the stone morph from beast to man.

Everyone gave awkward stares to the white-haired boy when he jumped into beanie boys arms.

Making their way inside the school, Ben calls down Doug to the villain kids, "This is Doug, he's going to help you with your class schedules and show you the rest of your dorms. If there is anything you need feel free to—,"

"Ask Doug," Audrey interrupts and yanks Ben away from the hallway and into a completely different area, leaving Amor and Doug.

Doug walks forward, droplets of sweat running down his pale forehead, he coughs. "Please stay with me," he asks with pleading eyes.

Amor had known Doug since they were kids and she can say that he is not very good at meeting new people, especially villains.

Amor couldn't say no, "Of course, Doug." Amor takes the clipboard out of his hands. Weirdly she began to feel as if someone was staring holes into the back of her head.

Amor turned around cautiously to find the blue-haired girl staring at her. Amor believed she would turn away because she'd just been caught, but she was wrong, she continued staring.

Amor wanted to curl into a small ball and hide. She turned back towards Doug.

Amor felt fingers tug on a small string of her hair, she turned to see Evil Queens daughter smiling, "Hope I didn't scare you." she soon frowns.

Amor shakes her head, "of course not." She counters, but Amor was totally freaked out.

Evie nods, "Good. I'm Evie. Evil Queens daughter."

"Sleeping Beauty's daughter, but I'm pretty sure you knew that from the embarrassing introduction my sister gave—sorry about what she said to you," Amor apologizes, starting to play with the mood ring on her finger.

Evie laughs at the girl's behavior before trailing her eye glossy eyes across Amor's face, "How could I ever be mad at a beautiful girl like you?"

Amor's lips parted. Stunned.

Doug cough beside her.

"Okay so about your classes, I uh—put in the requirements already... the history of woodsmen and pirates, safety rules for the internet, and, um, remedial goodness 101," He stutters over his words looking at the clipboard that was still in Amor's hands.

"Let me guess. New class?" The purple-haired girl says from behind Doug's shoulder. He nods.

They start to walk off to find their dorms. "Your dorms are down the hall." Amor points the other direction.

They come to a halt mid-way up the stairs, turning back around and heading the right path.

Evie was doing it again, taking her last moments to catch a glance at Amor, but this time, Amor stared back, causing Evie to smirk.

Oh god.

sirednotes...

I know it took me a long
time to post this and I'm
sorry but here is the first
chapter it's not a lot but
there will be more obvious.
Love you guys‼️💕

Χ”ΧžΧ©Χš קריאה

You'll Also Like

35.9K 1.7K 25
Princess Bella, the first and only daughter of the famous rulers of the United Kingdom of Auradon, Belle and Beast. The twin sister of Prince Ben, yo...
182K 6.4K 22
Laila Bjorgman does not have a crush on Evie Grimhilde. Nope. Nuh-uh. Not at all. Β© wishfuithinking 2019-2022 evie grimhilde x fe...
33.9K 683 19
In which the daughter of Cinderella and Prince Charming falls for the daughter of the Evil Queen. Or In which the...
300K 7.6K 24
❝As the princess of Hearts, do you also break a lot of hearts?❞ ❝I'm just a very likeable person.❞ FINISHED (5/8/'19) A Descendants fanfict...