𝐒𝐈𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐀 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇 ━━━ᴄᴏᴍɪ...

Door chxrrylipps

───────╮ : *: ・゚ ˖ ⋆ ◃ ۪۪۫۫ ༄ ؘ {𝘚𝘐𝘌𝘙𝘙𝘈 𝘏𝘐𝘎𝘏} ▬▬▬ ┊┊☽  * ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ᴀɢᴇ ꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ˚      ˚... Meer

RULES & FORMS
CAST
⌒*・゚CAST ᵖᵗ ²
UPDATE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT

CHAPTER FOUR

661 19 900
Door chxrrylipps

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

━━ All rights to @CHXRRYLIPPS━━

──────- ˏˋ 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞 ˊˎ -──────
This chapter is set after the school dance, Just so you guys don’t get confused.

Another thing I need to talk about is triggers. This whole book is basically about Trauma if you’re uncomfortable with any of the content, please don’t hesitate to tell me.

Enjoy!
· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Friday~
10:00 p.m.

“There’s not a thing that I want more in this life than to be on top. As a matter of fact my name means immortal and that’s exactly what I am. If this was a disney movie I’d break into song but unfortunately for you dingbats it's not.” She laughed with a sense of malice. 

Richard stood tapping his foot impatiently, “Could you get to the point?” 

Amare immediately stopped amusing herself, pinning Richard with a fiery gaze. “Careful, Rich. We wouldn’t want everyone to know about the pending abuse of your Uncle. Now would we?” 

The teens eyes widened as Amares smiled devilishly. “Since your friend is so impatient. I’ll get to the point. You bitches have one thing I want, Power. All three of you strut around the school telling everyone to bow down.” 

She scoffed. “I guess it has something to do with money or whatever but you have every teacher eating out of the palm of your hand.” 

“And if you win the title of class president that’s even more control of this stupid school, but not after this. Things are going to be different, all of these so-called abilities you have will no longer belong to you. Anything and everything you do will go through me. I will be behind every scheme, ability, and luxury. Everything you earn and any credit you get will be mine to take. You will bow down to me.” 

“I don’t know who you think you are-” Rose started but quickly stopped as Amare turned around. 

“I’ll tell you who I am. I’m someone who knows what it’s like to struggle to survive. I’m someone who doesn’t remember a time where I didn’t have to fend for myself. I’m someone who didn’t have a childhood because I was forced to mature. I know how to make it in this world and come out on top. So you three better watch what you’re saying because I don’t play around.” Amare laughed again as she could clearly see the look of panic on the group's face. 

“It’s as simple as that. Do what I say and people won’t know that you tape your thighs, Elizabeth.” The teen whipped her head up quickly in disbelief. 

“Or about Richard’s abusive uncle, or how your father cheated on your mother in a nightclub, Rachel or maybe I might say that Roses butler is actually her lover.” She looked around at the four teens who stood defeated in her presence, “I think we have a deal here.” 

The principal's office 
9:00 a.m. 

“And Voting for Class president will be next Friday. Let’s make this another great day at Sierra High. Thank you and goodbye.” Rae said boredly as she read off the script that was handed to her. 

“Thank you, Raeyln.” Ms. Thatcher smiled. 

“Yeah, sure.” She made her way to the door, but Ms. Thatcher stopped her. 

“I have a message from your Aunt.” She picked up a piece of paper that sat beside her, handing it to Raelyn. The teen opened it immediately, reading each line word for word. She threw her head back as the letter finished. 

“Thank you, Ms. Thatcher.” Her demender suddenly changed and she emotionally seemed to drag her feet. Frustrated by her aunt's decision she left the office, leaving the principal confused. 

She met Ye-Joon in the hallway as he casually made his way to class. “You won’t believe what my aunt is making me do.” 

“Transfer? You’re so lucky! Please take me with you!” 

“No, Joonie! They wouldn’t dare.” She exclaimed, “They think that in order for me to get into a good college that I should, and I quote “Be involved with the school's antics.” They signed me up to run for class president.” 

“This is great! Imagine you, running the whole school!” He paused for a second, “and I’m just going to have to inslist myself as vice president. You need a Smart, Handsome, kind, sexy, and not to mention charismatic guy like myself.” 

“You don’t get it do you? I don’t want to run! The queen bee herself is running and you know I don’t like her.” 

“There she is now,” He pointed at the girl in the crowd. “Elizabeth!” He shouted, waving her way like an obsessed fan. She smiled, before making her way over to the pair. “We were just talking about you.” He mentioned as the teen gave him a sideways hug. 

“Oh, really? What about?” She asked. 

“Rae here is joining the election too.” She lifted one of her eyebrows up in response. 

“How nice. Who’s your vice president?” 

“You’re looking at him.” Ye-Joon said excitedly. 

“But I was going to ask you Joonie, I thought we’d make such a wonderful team.” She stuck her lips out, pouting at her friend. 

“Don’t you already have Rachel?” Rae seemed to be irritated. Elizabeth just shot her a glare. 

“I have to skedaddle, Rose has my Coffee. Don’t want it to get cold. Bye Joonie.” She said in her usually fake giddy voice, The teen gave Raelyn a smirk, “Good luck, Raeyln.” Her voice change as she flipped her hair off her shoulder and marched away.

“She’s not that bad.” Ye-Joon turned back to his friend who radiated anger and annoyance. 

“Joonie is my nickname for you. She’s such a-” She was overridden by the sudden intercom. 

“Potential class presidents at this moment please see Ms. Aria in room twenty-seven for a scheduled meeting.” 

ROOM 27~

“Let’s start this meeting off the right way, First off. Why are all of you here?” Ms. Aria asked the eight students who sat around her.

“I actually don’t want to be here.” Ariel said as he chewed on the side of his lip. 

“Same with him, Aunty thought it’d be great for college. Even though this school is a college hazard.” Raeyln added. 

Ms. Aria stood looking at the students, blinking a couple times before moving on, “Nick, Robyn you must have something positive to say.” 

“Sorry, Ms. A. I lost a bet.” Nick said as he munched on one of the cookies that Ms. Aria had brought.

“Does anyone want to be Class president?”

“I do! I am so very invested in the health of the student population and I’m very concerned about this school.” 

“That’s the spirit, Elizabeth. If only I had ten of you I'd die happy.”

“She’d die alright,” Robyn mumbled to Nick, Elizabeth squinted her eyes at her from across the table. 

“Now I think posters are an order. Do something creative to catch the voters eye.” The teacher suggested.

“How elementary.” Ariel said sarcastically. 

“I want them up by Wednesday. It’s Monday so that’ll give you two days. Okay? Moving on-” 

“Hold on, you want it done by Wednesday? That’ll only give us two days.” Rae said. 

“That’s something each of you will have to figure out, when and where. Now moving on, voting will be final for all the students next Friday. Go out and talk to the people, I’m sure it’ll make you feel more connected to the public.” Ms. Aria began to gather her things, seeming as if she was in a hurry. 

“Does anyone have any questions? No? Okay!” 

Tuesday ~
After School 

“Posters, posters.” Robyn kept repeating to herself as she paced back and forth as Nick sat with his feet propped up, twirling a pencil. 

“Will you concentrate?” The girl pulled the writing instrument out of his hand. 

“You’re taking this too seriously. I could easily win any vote with my impeccable charm.” Robyn shook her head at her friend. 

“Let’s think logically about this. You have two really close friends, me and Dylan. Most of the student body hates you. I don’t know how you’re gonna win.” 

Nick scoffed, “It’s not like I care. I’m better than all those jerks anyways.” 

Robyn rolled her eyes at his cockiness, “Let's just do this fast, I have work tonight.” 

“I have a way for us to win.” He stood up, leaving the girls dorm. Robyn exhaled through her mouth, reluctantly following him. 

  ~+~

“What are we doing here?” Robyn asked in almost a whisper as she stood staring at the large white door that stood proud around the house's luxury. 

He shushed her quietly as he continued to press the doorbell. “Hello?” A middle aged woman answered as she barely peeked her slim face through the door

“Hey, Is Francis home?” Nick asked. 

The woman’s eyes traveled up and down Nicks body as she tried to use her best judgment. “I’m his mother, Who’s asking?” 

“His friend.” His mother crinkled her eyebrows, seeming as if his answer wasn’t believable. “And his girlfriend.”

Robyn’s eyes widened at his words. She looked at his mother who had a gleaming smile, “No, I’m no-” 

“Francis has told me so much about you. That’s all he talks about when he gets home. It used to be so depressing, always talking about how much he hated school but you’ve seen to brighten his days. Give me one second, I’ll see if he’s busy.” 

Suddenly Robyn reared back, hitting Nick in the arm with her fist. “You, and everyone else are starting to irritate me with this whole Francis thing. First off, I am not attracted to him whatsoever. Second, I’m way too attractive to date him and third, I don’t date anyone from this school.” 

“Maybe you shouldn’t have kissed him. You’re the one sending confusing messages.” Robyn squinted her eyes, clearly getting upset by this statement. “Don’t get your g-string in a knot. Just tell him you’re not dating. That easy.” 

“I’m really starting to hate you guys.” 

Nick chuckled as his friend pouted, “You’re the one who kissed him. Nobody told you to do that.” She raised her fist again but quickly stopped as the door opened. 

“He’s in his room.” His mother smiled as she stepped aside to let the pair in. Mrs. Belisaro led them upstairs to her son's room. The door opened as the boy's mother made her way back down. 

“Rob-” Francis started but was immediately pushed backwards by Nick who welcomed himself into the teens room, closing the door behind Robyn. “What are you doing here and how do you know where I live?” The teen asked, seeming to be out of breath from the impact of the shove. 

“Don’t bother yourself with minor details. I came to ask a favor of you.” Nick said, running his fingers through his hair.

“Forget it. I’m not doing it.” Francis stood up. His hands and legs seemed to be shaky from the apparent shock. 

“It’s funny that you think this is a request. Maybe I should’ve phrased it differently.” Nick grabbed a hold of the front of his shirt pulling him to his feet. “You are gonna do me a favor!” 

“Okay, Okay! I’ll do it! Please just put me down!’ Francis panicked and he was immediately dropped to the ground. 

“Here’s the plan. The voting is being calculated virtually. With the help of Mr. Rogers, you’re in charge of the whole thing. Guess What? We already know who won, me!” 

Robyn cocked her head to the side, “Are you trying to prove something?” 

Her friend looked around the room, trying to think of a way to answer her question. “No, It’s more of a way to get out of doing all that extra stuff.” 

She raised one of her eyebrows, telling him that she didn’t fully believe what he was saying. 

Nick cleared his throat under her gaze, turning attention back to Francis who kept his eyes on Robyn. “Look, here jerk! On Friday you’re gonna make sure that you change the voting count.” 

“And if I don’t?” The boy asked as he tried his best to hide the fear among his face. 

“You’ll be eating every meal through a feeding tube for the rest of your life.” Nick shouted, trying to show the seriousness in his voice. 

The boy's eyes widened under the bullies gaze, making his eyes dart back and forth between Robyn and Nick. Suddenly the door opened, Francis' mother stood smiling on the other side. “Would you both like to stay for dinner?” 

She looked at Francis who was silently shaking his head. “Actually I have to work late today.” 

“Oh please do, I’d love to have you and I’m sure Francis would too.” the boy sat back shocked at what his mother said. He simply stood staring at robyn. 

Nick smiled, looking between robyn and Francis. “I’m sorry, Mrs.-” he struggled to think of the woman's last name. “Yeah, My sister is due to be home in like thirty minutes.” 

“And I have to get ready for work.” Her face stood with the same smiling demeanor as she backed away from her son's door. “We actually have to get going.” 

“It was lovely meeting you two.” She backed up, letting Nick slip out of the door. 

“Robyn, wait!” Francis stopped her. “Mom, she'll be down in a minute.” The woman nodded, closing the door as Robyn tried to race out before it shut but ultimately failed. 

She shuttered, letting out an annoyed sign as she stood staring at the door. “What do you want?” 

“There’s just something I need to tell you.” 

“Hurry up. I don’t have all day.” She crossed her arms, reluctantly turning around. 

“These days have been the best. Everyday with you is such a blessing. I wake up thinking about your every move and sleep knowing I saw your smile. I want to be with you every chance,” 

She stopped him, “If you’re asking me to go out with you that's an easy no.” 

He smiled, laughing lightly to himself. “I Know exactly what you mean.” The teen winked. 

“What I mean is no. I don’t like you and I don’t want to be your girlfriend.” Robyn turned back around attempting to open the door. 

“I love you!” The teen suddenly shouted from behind. 

Her head quickly whipped around and she narrowed her eyes at the teen who stood with a large smile on his face. “Who doesn’t?” Robyn quickly yanked the door open, stepping out into the hallway. 

“I’ll call you later!” He called to her and she let out a loud annoyed groan, slamming the door shut on her way out. 

~+~ 

“Would you hurry up! Someone’s gonna see.” Raelyn panicked as she stood on the edge of the steps. 

Ye-Joon jiggled the front of the doorknob of the entrance of their High School. “Give me a second, it's been awhile since I’ve done this. The last time I came here after hours, I just shoved Layla through the window.” 

“How long ago was that?” His partner whispered. 

“Last week.” The boy said nonchalantly, still fidgeting with the card stuck in between the door and its frame. He suddenly stopped, Letting out a whistle as he stood back to look at the large entrance. “You got a bobby pin?” 

“I got something better.” Raeyln looked around the entrance, finding a reasonably large stone. She stood back, hurling the object into the air and through the thick glass causing a loud crashing sound as the shattered pieces hit the tiled floor. Ye-Joon carefully stuck his arm through the massive hole, sliding the lock out from its home. 

“After you m’lady.” He opened the door, letting Raeyln inside the quiet school.

The halls were awfully quiet as you could only hear the soft quiet clicks of their shoes. “Look, Elizabeth already put hers up!” Ye-Joon turned his attention to where his friend was looking. 

“They look pretty good!” He complimented as he stood staring at the printed pictures of the girl. 

“Joonie!” Rae warned, frowning her brows. “You’re not supposed to be on her side!”

“I’m not. It was just a compliment.” The boy looped his arm around Raelyns, leading her further down the hall. “Here we are.” They both stopped in front of one of the large classroom doors. Mrs. Britton, the art teacher, had always been one of the only teachers who left their door unlocked. Leaving it totally accessible for the pair. 

“I’m sure there’s something we could use in here-” She turned the door knob, trying her best to not make any large sounds. “Star?” she gasped as she found the girl sitting at one of the tables. Her nose buried deep in her artwork, who quickly looked up at the unexpected disturbance. “Came here to get some quiet?” 

She sheepishly put her head down continuing her work. “Just get what you need. I won’t bother you.” 

They both simply went around the room as Star continued to focus on what she was doing. 

“Did you find anything?” Raeyln called to her friend who had disappeared to the back of the room. She heard his muffled responses as she leaned back against the same table star was at. 

She glanced slightly at what the quiet girl was drawing. “Hey! this is great.” Rae exclaimed as she sunk deeper into the page. 

Estella looked surprised as she realized what the teen above her was saying. She tried to cover the page, blocking her view. “What does it mean?” 

Star reluctantly uncovered the picture revealing a detailed drawing of a young girl staring in the mirror. The female was smiling at her reflection but the flipped image depicted her as tired, bruised, and distressed. 

“Just something I thought of.” She answered in a whisper. “It's not my best work.” 

“Are you kidding? This is fantastic!” Raeyln exclaimed as her friend kept her head down. 

The pair was interrupted by Ye-Joon stumbling out with their needed supplies. Star rolled her eyes as things began to topple out of his hands. 

“Look at this Joonie!” Rae held up the girl's sketch book, showing him the piece of art. 

He let all the supplies drop to the floor as he gazed at the drawing. “Damn, If only we had something like this for your campaign.” The teen said, handing the book back to Star. 

Raeyln continued to stare at the girl, who focused on completing her art. “Are you listening to me?” Ye-Joon asked. 

She looked at her vice president,“I have an idea.” Raelyn looked back at Star. 

“How would you like to be our campaign manager?” She scooted onto the table crossing her legs as she waited for the girl's response. 

“For Him?” She flicked her chin in the direction of Ye-Joon. “No Thanks.” 

His mouth dropped at her answer. “For me, silly.” Rae smiled. “You won’t even have to look at him.” 

“I’m greatly offended, Rae. Who wouldn’t want to look at me?” 

Star stared at the boy, stopping what she was going to say and instead gave him a chilling glance. 

“Do it for me. I’ll give you anything you want.” 

“What would I do? I’m not good with slogans.” she asked. 

Raeyln looked back at the drawing. “Things like this. I guarantee they'll love it. it’s bound to make someone feel something.” 

The teens' eyes darted at the different angles of her drawing. Totally taking in the art below her. “Okay but I want something in return. Ye-Joon’s watch.” 

“What? No!” The boy ubjected. 

Raeyln hopped off the table putting her hand out infront of her. “Please Joonie. I’ll buy you a new one.” 

“And people say i'm the con artist.” She tilted her head to the side, squinting. “What does she want with it anyway?” He whispered. 

“Please!” She pleaded. “I’ll never ask for anything else ever again.” 

His cheeks turned a dusty red and he looked over his shoulder away from her as he reluctantly began to unbuckle the object off his wrist. Raelyn cheered as she raced over to Estalla with piece of jewelry. 

“It’s a deal.” Star exclaimed as she began to place the object around her wrist. 

~+~

“How about we just keep it short and simple. Slap vote for me on it.” Dylan suggested as he laid sprawled out on his bed, bobbing along to the music that was playing in the background. 

He looked at Ariel who was sitting at his desk on the side of the room. He just silently shook his head, putting his arm over the back of the chair to face the blonde. “Potrei fare qualcosa di meglio ma invece devo fare questo poster.” 

“I love it!” Dylan shouted, Ariel just shook his head in response. “How about this! In big words, “Thatcher's marriage failed! Then below it in smaller print you do the whole vote for me bit. It’ll catch their attention.” Ariel chuckled sightly at his friend's words. 

“You’ve been out of it since this morning.” The teen said, he looked at his friend's hand as it nervously shook while writing empty notes down. “I have just the thing.” 

The teen began to rummage through one of the drawers of his nightstand, tossing clothes to his already cluttered floor. He let out a noise of excitement as he pulled out a clear bottle filled with the same colored liquid. 

“Take a little swig. It’ll just relax you.” The teen slipped the bottle over his friend's shoulder, Ariel gripped the familiar drink in his hands. The blue words shone through his memory as he read absolute vodka over and over again. 

His hand balled into a fist as he began to dig his nails into his palm. He squeezed his eyes shut, trying his best to fight the changes in his mind. Ariel aggressively yanked the top off the bottle, bringing its opening to his lips, ignoring the burning pain as the liquid ran down his throat. 

“I didn’t think it was that kind of party!” Dylan exclaimed as his eyes met with the scene in front of him and Ariel set the bottle down as small coughs started to arise. 

A shuttered breath came out of his mouth as the coughing subsided, “Do you have anything with more of a burn?” 

His friend tilted his head to the side, “You have no Idea.” Dylan chuckled. 

Sometime Later ~~

“Here I go again on my own! Goin down the only road I ever know! I don’t think you’ve had enough!’’ Dylan shouted as he threw the empty bottle of vodka towards Ariel who caught it from the other side of the room. 

“Dannazione! Y-You…drank all of it.” He slurred as he dropped the bottle to the floor. “Pickle! We have work to do.” The teen began to turn out of his chair, stumbling to the ground. His friend busted out into a fit of laughter as the other rested his cheek to the cooled wood. 

“Did I ever tell you…” Ariel stopped in mid sentence, taking another deep breath. . .”I was this close-” He held up his hand, showing only his thumb and his pointer finger as a measure of distance. 

“..to asking Lina.” He planted his face into the floor and his shoulders started to shake. The teen lifted up his head as tears ran down his face, “vi amo così tanto ragazzi!” He shouted through his thick accent. 

“just listen to the whitesnake.” His friend started to run his fingers through his hair as Ariel still has his cheek against the floor.

“Oh Signore, prego che tu mi dia la forza per andare avanti.” He took another deep breath, letting it out in a shutter as he sang. “Perché so cosa significa camminare lungo la strada solitaria dei sogni.” 

Dylan collapsed against his back, trying his best to mimic the foreign language. He broke into a fit of laughter as Ariel struggled to get up.

“Dyl-” A violent hurl came out of his throat, causing his friend to roll backwards onto his neck. He scrambled to his knees, Letting the liquid and whatever food exit his body. 

Ariel let out a tired groan as he wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. “Verdammt.” The teen mumbled as he rolled onto his back, slinging his forearm over his eyes. “Non voglio farlo, cazzo. Mio Dio-” 

The Next Morning ~

Beep! Beep! Beep Beep! The sound of an ongoing alarm filled the room as Ariel began to slowly stir from his deep slumber. He lifted his head up slightly, groaning at the repeated thumping against his brain. The teen searched around the room for the cause of his disturbance. He squinted his eyes, trying his best to lift himself off the ground without causing another triggering movement. 

“Dylan.” Ariel nudged the sleepy boy who had his cheek planted in his friend's vomit from the previous night. “Dylan, what time is it?” He continued to shake him, quietly cursing at the movement. 

“What?” Dylan questioned, His voice full of annoyance as he tried to open his eyes. The teen reached for the device that was going off, turning it to silent and laying his head back down. 

“It’s Eight forty five.” He mumbled. 

Ariel’s eyes widened. “We have ten minutes until the bell rings!” He painfully stood up. Struggling with the fast movement he was attempting. 

“What’s the problem?” Dylan asked, standing on his shaky legs. “I’m late plenty of times.” 

His friend raced around the room trying his best to throw his school things together. “I can’t be late again without my Dad knowing. The last time Ms. Murray called him-” He stopped himself. “Do you still have that extra pair of clothes I left here?” 

“In the closet.” He answered from the bathroom, “Is this my vomit or yours?” The teen asked, struggling to keep his voice low while trying to be heard over the running water. 

“No time for questions.” Ariel said, pulling his friend towards the door as Dylan continued to towel dry his hair. 

~+~

“As I was saying, Ms. Thatcher. I think that each of the students have their own way of showing creativity and expressing emotion. As you walk down that hallway try not to judge so harshly. These students worked hard.” Ms. Hunt said, trying her best to prepare the principal.

Ms. Thatcher just nodded, raising her eyebrows in a silent question as they both entered one of the halls lined with the large construction boards. The principal looked on either side as the running contestants stood by the walls.

“Ms. Thatcher, On behalf of the student body and my running mates I would like to say that we appreciate the opportunity that you have given us as future presidents of Sierra High.” Elizabeth stood in front of the two teachers, giving her a pearly white grin. 

The principal furrowed her brows in confusion, “Thank you, Elizabeth.” The woman continued to follow Ms. Hunt as she started to inspect the work of the students with Elizabeth following behind as they stopped at the girls, decorated with frills and neatly printed writing. “Nicely done, Elizabeth.” The teacher commented.

“Thank you, Ms. Thatcher.” Elizabeth said sweetly. “I work extra hard just as Ms. Hunt wanted us to.” 

“And it shows.” The principal mumbled, still looking down at the clip bored in her hands as she jotted notes down. Ms. Hunt continued to lead her around the halls. 

“Fan-”

“Try to pronounce the A more of an Ah sound.” Ms.Thatcher shook her head as she heard two familiar voices around the corner. Ariel stood in front of Miss. Davis and Mr. Rogers as the woman tried to follow the teens instructions.

“Fahncul-” He stopped her again, keeping a straight face as he spoke. 

“The u is more like, how do you say? A double O, like Fah-coolo.” She repeated the boy's words as he did, “Buon Lavoro! Now say it faster.” 

“Miss. Davis!” Ms. Thatcher warned her as she opened her mouth, “I think we can both agree you have something that you should be doing at this moment.” 

“The bell hasn’t rung. I just came out to see what the commotion was.” She smiled at the principal, who stood with the same serious look. 

“And you Mr. Rogers, I am surprised at you-” 

The teacher smirked, “I get that alot, Emma but I'm simply here supporting some of my kids. Is that so terrible of me?” 

Thatcher stood with the same serious expression on her face, her arms crossed as she stood staring at the other teachers, trying to make a point. Finally, Mr. Rogers sighed. “Come on Penny, we’re being banished behind doors.”

“Fanculo!” Ms. Davis finally shouted, she let out an excited cheer as her student began to clap. 

“Both of you! Out. now.” The principal shouted, pointing to the opposite end of the hall. 

“But I didn’t get to hear what it means.” Miss. Davis ubjected as the male fitted his arms around her waist from behind, lifting her slightly to drag her back to the closest room. 

“Good luck, Ariel! You got my vote, little man.” Mr. Rogers shouted to the teen as he backed into his classroom. 

Ms. Hunt and Ms. Thatcher turned their attention to the boy in front of them, “Let's see what you did.” 

They both stood in front of the poster that was blankly done in foriegn tongue. He stood gazing at their confused faces. A slight smirk on his face as Ms. Hunt narrowed her eyes, taking a deeper look at the poster. “What's that orange stuff on the side?” 

Ariel gazed deeper into his work, trying to make it out for himself. “Orange soda?” He questioned, taking a deep breath as he backed away. 

Ms. Thatcher stood gazing at the slogan that was posted. “What does viva la revolution mean?” She asked. 

The teen simply shrugged, “It’s a Spanish term. ¡Viva la revolución!” He said in a gritty deap accent, raising his fist in the air. 

The principal cocked an eyebrow, “Look here, I don’t have time to worry about all your mischief schemes. If there's inappropriate words, slogans or images, it’s detention.” 

Ariel started to bite the inside of cheek, giving the principal a wicked grin. “Yes ma’am, Emma.”

“That’s Ms.Thatcher to you.” The woman tilted her head upwards, fixing her posture as Ms. Hunt guided her to the next student, Rae who stood excitedly in front of her elaborately done poster. She seemed to be almost bouncing up and down as she awaited her spectators. 

The principal's attention was no longer on her clipboard as it was with the other students but on the odd artwork that was displayed. “What is this?” She asked after staring at it for what seemed like ages. 

Rae frowned at the tone in her voice, “It’s art, Ms.T. What do you think?” 

“It’s very interesting. Tell me, how is this supposed to make someone vote for you.” The principal questioned. 

“Well, Because I understand- We understand how to fit in with the student body. How to let them express themselves through such forms as art. I think that's what this school is missing, understanding.” 

“Not only understanding our style or our personality but emotions, feelings. Teenagers are often overlooked for having adult issues such as depression or stress. I want my pieres to be able to feel like they have someone who knows and understands that feeling of sadness, anger, fear.” 

“I want them to know that I'm here for them and I understand.” She took another deep breath, Looking down at the tips of her white converse, “I'm sorry if you hate this display but I will not be taking it down.” 

“Raeyln. I love it.” The teen quickly whipped her head back up to face the woman who graciously held a smile on her face. “We need more candidates like you.” The principal patted her shoulder as they moved past, leaving the girl as she cheered in victory to herself.

“Robyn, dear. Potential vice presidents didn’t have to be present during the viewing.” Ms. Hunt said to the young girl as she stood in front of a simply neatly crafted, ‘Vote for Nick Giovanni.’ 

“I just thought I’d come for support.” She said simply. 

“That’s very nice of you. You seem to really be making a change from the fiasco that happened last week.” The principal added, not bothering to lift her head from her clipboard. “Student council, running alongside a student who obviously needs the guidance.” 

“Hold on. I’m not in stu-” 

“Where is Nick?” Ms. Hunt asked, standing on her tiptoes as she attempted to look beyond their point. 

The teen looked behind her, before quickly turning back around and giving the pair a nervous smile. “In the bathroom.” 

“Should we wait?” The teacher questioned, looking at the principal for an answer. Robyn could feel her fingers tapping against her thighs nervously as she awaited an answer.

“No.” Thatcher said, still paying attention to the notes that she was writing. “You both did a wonderful Job.” 

“Thank yo-” Robyn started as the pair walked away from the girl, not paying attention to what she was saying. Her eyes followed the them making sure they had fully exited the hall before she began to fidget with the locks on the window that sat on the other side of her. 

The teen stood back as Nick began to climb through the large opening. “I told you to forget about the stupid poster.” 

Robyn took the cigarette from her friend's mouth, dropping it to the floor to extinguish it, “I think it really helped your campaign, you’re welcome.” 

“What's the point? I already know I’m going to win.” The girl rolled her eyes, finally giving up on this ongoing argument as she started to stroll away. 

“What?” He questioned as he saw the look on her face. 

The rest of the week came as normal, It was now the day that everyone had been anticipating. The final day for each of the candidates to prove a point to their peers. 

“And that's why I think trail mix should be eighty percent chocolate and ten percent nuts. Mr. Gates flicked his wrist, taking a glance at his watch. 

“I did it again, didn't I? Well, with fifteen minutes left, I'm gonna grab some coffee. You guys work on that thing that I left on your desk.” He strolled out of the room and a sudden uproar of noise and destruction exploded throughout the room. 

Karolina sat leaning back in her desk, tossing a ball that she had found earlier in the day. 

“Karol!” She looked beside her as the empty chair was now filled with Richard. Karol suddenly stopped, glancing at the boy beside her. “You know I never realized how great of a person you are.” 

The blonde raised an eyebrow as she stood staring at the teen,“I wish I could say the same to you.” 

Richard's smile started to fade, “I can’t understand why we aren’t friends.” 

“You can’t?” Karol chuckled as she continued to toss the ball. 

The popular boy tried his best to keep a smile on his face at Karolina’s remarks. “I have A great Idea to help us get to know each other. Let's ask each other questions, I’ll go first. Who are you voting for on Friday?” 

Karol placed the ball delicately on her desk, blinking at the boy in front of her. “Richie Tozier, He’s Hilarious.” She laughed, occupying herself with what she was doing before. 

Richard rolled his eyes at the girl's response, “I’m surprised you’re not voting for Nick.” 

“Why would I be voting for him?” She continued to toss the ball, seeming unbothered by the teen. 

“Oh, I don’t know considering you guys had a fling in the summer.” 

Karolina scoffed, “What do you mean by fling? Like a dance?” 

Richard turned back to the girl, both palms slammed onto the table. “You know what I mean. Or do you wanna play stupid? Let me tell you, two can play at this game.” 

The blonde furrowed her brows, “I have no Idea what you’re talking about. Bite me, loser.” 

The teen stood up, clearing his throat before getting the attention of the whole class. “Excuse me, but I have something very important to say!” The student body waited patiently for him to finish. “My friend Karolina here wants everyone to know that she and Nick Giovanni-” 

“Okay! What do you want?!” She shouted over the boy. 

Richard smirked, sitting back down in his seat. “Now we’re talking. I want you to vote for Elizabeth.” 

The blonde squinted her eyes, “Like Hell-” She started and Richard stood up once more only to be pulled back down by the comedian. “Fine, I’ll frickin vote for her. Now get out of my face, your presence is giving me the black death.” 

~+~

Warren wiped the sweat off his brow. Gym wasn’t a serious extracurricular activity, only a few athletes actually showed. It was the only class that the teen found easy. He seemed to be in a trance, not paying attention as the gym emptied.

“Ms. Murray?” The teen heard a small female voice ring through the large atmosphere. He gathered his stuff in hurry obviously embarrassed of the presence of Elizabeth

She stood in the doorway, watching his every move. Her eyes raking over every inch of the teens body. “Do you need something?” He asked warmly.

Elizabeth stared, forgetting what she needed, “...I thought Ms. Murray was here, but I- Do I know you from somewhere? Have we met before?”

“I don’t think so. Maybe around school but I don’t think we’ve been properly introduced.” He said, Placing his left hand flat on the gym wall trying to lean on it a coquettish way.

She smiled, taking in his attractive features. “We could change that, couldn’t we?”

“I don’t think my heart can take being in the presence of such a beautiful girl.” Elizabeth blushed at his simple playful words.

The two stood basking in each other’s presences, losing track of time as the world dissolved around them. The bell suddenly rang, startling the two from their own intimate cocoon.

Elizabeth hesitantly turned to leave and Warren grabbed the girl's wrist, turning her back to him dramatically. “You wanna do something? Maybe see a movie on saturday.”

Elizabeth stood staring at the boy, an idea suddenly clicked in her head. The girl giggled shyly, “I must say, I’ve been so busy with all this election stuff that I’m afraid that I just don’t have the time. It’s been so difficult trying to get people to vote for me.” Her face suddenly fell as tried her best to seem upset about the situation.

“I’m afraid I can’t.” She turned away, making what appeared to be quiet sobs. “If only I had one more for sure vote.”

“I could vote for you!” He said suddenly, “I promised Raeyln but I’m sure she’d understand.”

The queen bee spun back around, forcing the boy into a hug. “Thank you! You’re so wonderful, Warren!” She quickly let go, looking down at her watchless wrist. “Look at the time, I mustn't be late.”

“Wait, what about that movie?” Elizabeth scurried out of the gym, ignoring the questions from the young athlete. 

~+~

Tanner bent over one of his most prized possessions, a bright red nineteen eighty seven chevy nova. Sweat dripped down his body as his arms worked in tune to repair the old machine. He only chose to work at school, seeing he never got caught for skipping and simply chose to keep it away from his family's wandering eyes. Suddenly he heard the familiar sound of a mouth made whistle. “You done hanging out with the idiots?” He said without taking his eyes off the mechicine before him. 

“I don’t hang out with the idiots, they just come to me.” Nolan said, inching himself closer to inspect the car. “You’re always out here. Why don’t you ever come inside?” 

“Unlike you, I don’t tolerate some of the people in that school.” His friend said. 

Nolan lightly chuckled at his comment, “I don’t tolerate them. If there was somewhere to sleep out here, I would be hanging with you twenty-four seven. Everyone just seems to come to me when I don’t want them to.” 

“I get it. The only one you want around you is Robyn, but Robyn brings Nick and he makes you so mad you wanna bash his skull in. Let's remember the worst part of all, Nick brings Dylan.” Tanner rolled his eyes as he continued talking. 

“The annoying little bugger himself,” Nolan mumbled. 

“The kid who swears up and down your friends even though your only objective is to get more business, but let's not forget my favorite part and not to mention yours too.” Tanner stood back from working, a humorous look danced on his face as he prepared himself to make some brave announcement. “Where there’s Dylan, there’s your number one, most loved and most appreciated Fan, Ariel Bianchi.” 

Nolan rolled his eyes, seeming to get suddenly angered by the mention of his no longer close companion. The teens best friend laughed at his sudden pull of face. “Let's face it, this is how it’s been for a long time. You’ve been in numerous fights with the clown and yet you still manage to be around him.” 

“I came here to talk to you. Not about some loser I hate.” Nolan said, obviously irritated by the mention of his arch enemy. 

Tanner bent over, bringing his attention back to the car. “Tell me, how’d this start? Weren’t you friends in middle school?” 

Nolan sighed as he began to stroll around the garage, “There was this girl, Lelia Adams. She’s had a history of addiction since I could remember, one of my best customers and still is. Anyways I think this was sophmore year, she had just gotten out of the hospital after a nearly fatal drug overdose. She was in the middle of trying to quit but yet she found me once again wanting to buy more. The moron at the time found it despicable that I would sell to her.” 

He took a deep breath continuing on with the story, “He tried to talk me out of it, so I told him to mind his fucking business.” Nolan laughed at the memory. “He didn’t like that either, that started an argument. We had words back and forth. I threw the first punch.” 

“To be honest, I never liked him. He talks too much.” Tanner confessed drawing a chuckle from his best friend. “So what's the point of this story? To show that you only get along with two people in this school?” 

“Well, only one right now. Robyn’s been acting strange around me. Suddenly she’s got something better to do.” 

“And? It’s not like you’re married or whatever.” Tanner scoffed. 

“No, But she’s-” He stopped, thinking about his next move as Tanner pinned him with a surprise look. “I don’t need her.” He scoffed. 

“I think I have an answer.” They both heard a female voice shout and both the boys looked into the distance, Rachel stood before them. The two boys stood quiet as they stared at the girl. An angry look on their faces. “I mean she will once she sees this.” She held up her phone, playing a video of Nolan pushing Francis causing the chain reaction of the group crashing down at the dance.

Nolan’s face turned red as he saw his past self on the small screen. “What’s your point?” 

“My point is your little friend will be so surprised that you not only managed to ruin her lavish outfit but embarrass her in front of everyone.” Rachel devilishly giggled at his sudden gripping action at the device in her hand. She pulled back just in time, sticking the object in her bra. 

He raised his fist towards her, holding the position as stared upon her evil smirk. “Oooh, Hitting a girl. I see how tough you are.” 

Nolan rested his arm, putting it by his side. He backed away from the girl to slouch again the car his best friend had been working on. The teen pulled out a rolled fat joint from his pants pocket followed by the striking of a match as he lit the drug that was in between his lips. Nolan removed it from his mouth, blowing the smoke and sticking the drug towards Rachel. 

“No, you can’t blackmail the blackmailer.” She shook her head. 

Tanner chuckled sarcastically, “Is that what this is?” 

“Go fuck yourself, I Honest don’t care. Go ahead, spread whatever bullshit you plan on spreading.” Nolan said, taking another puff of the drug. 

“I have something in mind but I’m not gonna share that with you boys.” She slowly walked around the group as the teens laughed at her. 

“I guess this is the point in the movie where I ask what you want. Humor me, Rachel.” Nolan smirked. 

“I want you to vote for Elizabeth this afternoon.” You could hear Tanner laughing become louder as he was bent over the front of the vehicle. 

“Yeah, sure.” He scoffed sarcastically. “I’m not doing anything. I’m not gonna fucking vote either so get the hell out of my face.”

“Okay, I’ll get out of your face but don’t say I didn’t warn you.” Nolan rolled his eyes as Rachel backed away from the scene. The teen shook his head before dropping the blunt to the ground, extinguishing the flame with his foot. 

  ~+~

“For the last few minutes of class, I have an activity.” Miss. Davis stood at the front of the classroom, a smile graced her face as usual. “It’s not a movie but Mr. Delacour gave me these fun worksheets. He’s been trying to help me with activities for you guys.” The class groaned at mention of actual work. “I have an even better Idea! Why don’t we work with partners?” 

Layla found herself rolling her eyes for a different reason as Miss. Davis passed out the worksheets, suddenly feeling annoyed as she usually did in chemistry. “Layla, You can work with-” Miss. Davis looked around the room. “Elizabeth!” 

Layla could feel her eyes widen as the name came out, “Oh, no. Could I just work with someone else or even by myself?” 

“I thought since you were so smart you wouldn’t mind helping the students that can’t seem to focus.” Layla blinked a few times as she stared at the teacher. “I promise as soon as you’re done you don’t even have to look at her, Okay?” 

Layla sighed, struggling to come to terms of being around the queen bee herself. “Fine.” 

Miss. Davis' face radiated and she pulled a lollipop from her pocket, handing it to the teen. Her eyebrows rose as she reluctantly took the candy. “I hate this bitch even more.” Layla mumbled to herself as she shoved the treat into her pocket and gave her attention to the worksheet. 

Her eyes drawn to the paper as she could hear the chair across being dragged against the tile floor. Layla’s eyes flicked up as Elizabeth sat down, dropping all her belongings on the desk. “Miss. Davis told me to come over here.” She sneered and passed her school work to Layla. 

The blonde’s eyes flickered back and forth between the paper and the teen,“I think we’re supposed to work together.” 

Elizabeth squinted at the girl as she smacked on her gum, “Yeah, of course.” The two sat in silence as Layla worked. The popular girl sat humming to herself as she took a glance at the blonde's features. 

Elizabeth giggled to herself as she gazed upon the girl, “So you’re the infamous Layla? Ariel’s told me a lot about you.” Layla continued to keep quiet, focusing on the worksheet below her. “It’s been awhile since he’s dated. After the break up with Amare he couldn’t cope. It worried me, he’s like my brother after all.” 

Layla’s hand stopped moving as the brunette spoke. “What do you mean by that?” 

“Oh, it’s nothing to worry about. It was my Idea for him to ask you out. I thought of it as a way to help him truly get over Amare.” She paused for a second. “Who can blame him? With how pretty she is. Only one could dream of being as beautiful.” 

Layla stood gazing at the girl as she had what seemed to be a kind smile on her face. Her eyes fluctuated around Elizabeth’s features, Taking in what she was saying. “I didn’t even know they dated.” 

“You mean he didn’t tell you?” The teen flicked her brown hair over her shoulder. “Well, maybe it’s too hard for him to talk about how he got his heart broken by his first true love.” 

“I feel like that’s something you should probably tell your current girlfriend. Especially since he was in love with her.” You could hear the sudden fall in her voice as she spoke. 

“Maybe he didn’t want to make you feel like you’re a rebound. After all, they broke up not too long ago.” She seemed to have a sympathetic sound to her voice as she sensed the blonde's concern. “It’s just hard to believe. You and Amare just are so different. Right down to the looks, I mean she’s absolutely gorgeous and you’re-” She stopped herself, Looking at Layla’s irritated face. “Well, looks aren't everything.”

Layla furrowed her brows as the girl in front of her spoke, not knowing exactly what to say, feeling as if what Elizabeth had said somehow was true. The blonde straightened her posture pointing her chin up at the girl. She sat looking down at Elizabeth, trying to hide her emotions the best way she could. 

“But on to a different topic, who are you voting for this afternoon? I’m running and I know that you’re going to want to vote for Ariel but with us being such good friends I though-” Elizabeth started but was interrupted by the sound of the bell and Layla began to gather her things. 

“Elizabeth, you basically just told me that my boyfriend is only dating me just to get over someone else. It’s so typical of you to expect me to think that we’re friends when you casually mentioned this. I may not be rich and I may not be Beautiful but I do know I have a better head on my shoulders than you.” Layla was about to turn leave when she looked back at the popular girl. “And as for the Election, I’m not voting for you or Ariel.” 

She kept herself posed and unseeming calm as she left the room. Elizabeth however stood with a look of disgust and anger as she gathered her things.

~+~

“I would first like to thank each and everyone of you for participating in our very first election. Though some of you have decided to entertain the student body, I would like to express my deepest thanks to the four candidates. They’ve worked hard to make posters, write speeches and make public appearances just for each one of you.” Ms. Thatcher stood back, being the only one to clap at the four students sitting on the stage. She noticed Mr. Rogers wiggling his finger, motioning for her to come to him.

The principal excused herself making her way to the teacher. He leaned over, whispering the unfortunate news in her ear. “Boys and Girls, We have a change of plans. Due to an abrupt outage, we will have to redo the voting using the bare sources we have. If all the teachers could report to my office stat. Please remain in your seats, Thank you.” 

In a couple of hours they had already generated a plan that involved the simplicity of paper. The candidates sat at separate tables accepting the votes from their peers. For one group, they’re had been a large amount of females swarmed around the table as Ye-Joon made his presence known. 

Many of the girls sat gazing upon his conspicuous features as he told tales of his exaggerated importance. Raeyln seemed annoyed at this sudden act as she sat back in her chair with her arms crossed, pouting as the girls moved her out the way to get a better view. There was one girl in particular that caught his eyes as she tried to maneuver around the crowd, trying to go unseen.

“Don’t you try to hide from me, Cupcake.” He shouted from his sitting point. The girl suddenly froze. Ye-Joon hopped off the table, pushing his way through the crowd. 

Aki lifted her arms up in almost a surrender pose as the boy approached her. “You can’t escape me.” He teased the small girl, forcing her into a hug. 

He saw her eyes move around the room, sensing her panic as she looked back and forth. “You okay?” The teen whispered to her. 

She looked back at him, trying to shake her focus back to her friend. “Yeah, I’m okay.” 

He squinted his eyes, silently understanding the upcoming fear in her face. “Come on. You can sit with me and Raeyln. The teen laced his fingers with the petite girl's, dragging her to the table where he was sitting. “Here. Vote for Raeyln.” He simply said handing one of the slips.

“I’m good. I don’t really like to be involved with school affairs.” Aki said but the teen insisted. 

“Just to help her out. Her Aunt is making her.” He whispered, but was noticed by his partner. 

Aki rolled her eyes, “Another damsel in distress?” She laughed, “I swear the girls in this school can’t help themselves.” 

“I am perfectly capable of taking care of myself. I don’t know what exactly you mean by that-” 

“I didn’t mean anything, obviously something is going on if you’re being forced to do something.” She slipped her ticket into the small box that sat on top of the table. “Here, Just because Ye-Joon is with you.” 

The Boy sat nervously in between the two girls as they continued to bicker back and forth, Keeping his eyes on the table next to them. Elizabeth who was acting as if she were a celebrity, signing tickets as her voters slipped them into the box. 

“Voting for me, I see.” Elizabeth said as she stood gazing into the dark chocolate eyes that met hers. The sound of her voice suddenly changing as she seductively whispered. 

“How could I not?” Warren responded, giving the girl a flirty grin as he voted. 

 she giggled in response,“You’re so cute.” The queen bee whispered. 

Warren could feel his face start to turn red as she kept gazing upon his features, “Maybe we could give this a try.” He said suddenly. 

She had a confused look on her face as he continued to speak, “Maybe we could see a movie together.” 

Elizabeth looked at Rachel who sat fixing her makeup, trying her best to stay out of the conversation. “I would love to, but I have a boyfriend.” 

The boy's eyes widened at her news as he tried to register everything. “Since when?!” 

“Since the Dance.” The girl still stood smiling at the teen in front of her. “As a matter of fact he’s over there.” 

Warren turned his attention to where she was pointing, “I know him, He’s not your boyfriend.” He said as he took a glance at Dylan who sat next to Ariel who impatiently dug his nail into his finger. “What’s wrong?” Dylan whispered to his friend. 

“I’m tired of sitting here.” He said, still continuing the same action. 

“Just-” He started but was interrupted. 

“Dites-moi pourquoi devrais-je voter pour vous?” Ariel’s attention was now drawn upward to his surprise, Adwoa stood infront of the table as she could barely keep a straight face. 

“Je vais définitivement me débarrasser de Thatcher.” The small girl laughed at his response. 

“Je pense que Ye-Joon a de meilleures promesses.” 

“D'accord, ma belle!” Said boy shouted from the other side of the room. 

“Can we speak English at this table?” Dylan interrupted the group and Adwoa rolled her eyes at the boy. 

“Fine, you big baby.” She teased, attempting to pull his sunglasses from his face. 

He quickly swatted her hand away, “Knock it off with that baby stuff. We’re the same age.” 

“Last I recalled I was a day older.” Adwoa crossed her arms, trying to make a point to the boy in front of her. “You are indeed a child.” 

Dylan threw his head back, exhaling loudly as the two kept talking. “I’m ignoring you now.” 

“I didn’t ask you to talk to me anyways.” The girl stuck her tongue out at the teen and she turned her attention back to Ariel. 

The blonde's eyes began to wander around the hall and he spotted a familiar girl standing at Raelyn's table. His eyebrows scrunched, as he noticed the girl slipping the voting ticket into her voting box. 

He tapped his friend who was immersed in a conversation with Adwoa, who also turned her attention to what Dylan was doing. “Layla didn’t vote for you?” They both looked over, spotting the blonde standing tables away. 

“She probably will.” Adwoa said as she looked back at Ariel's confused expression. His eyebrows scrunched as he stood glancing at his girlfriend. 

He simply shrugged, “You’re probably right, She doesn’t have to either way.” He positioned himself back in his seat. 

The crowd started to die down not long into the voting, the ballads now counted and The students now stood in their homeroom, waiting for the announcement of the new class president. The static over the intercom was now the center of attention, “Good afternoon to all students of Sierra High. The moment you all have waited for has finally arrived but first I would like to thank all students for their work to achieve such a momentous event in this school's history.” 

Ms. Thatcher paused, “I would like to congratulate Sierra High's very first class president, Elizabeth Amarillo.”

Oh my gosh it's been so long. I’m sorry about the time I took to write this. It’s such a long chapter, twenty five pages long with 9,000+ words. As you guys already know I tried my best to work on getting this out.

For the past two months I did nothing but write. I would wake myself up at seven every morning, shove myself full of coffee and mountain dew and just write. I would even time myself so I could stay focused. I didn’t even wash my hair, cut my nails for a month straight just to get this chapter out. Sounds gross, yeah?

I was so stressed as you guys probably know I started to feel sick. My eyes burned, I was hot, everything ached, non-stop headaches. It was absolutely horrible. I thank you guys for all the kind words that everyone gave me. The non-stop support kept me sane and I love everyone so much. So moving on from that I want to talk about some things.

First, the new cover. Isn’t it amazing? I didn’t even ask for one but yet itsteddybaee made it for me anyways. What a sweetheart! Go show her some love.

So the next thing is Discord, Wow it's been empty. I never want to force you guys to go on there but sometimes it's for fun and it does give me a few ideas for the story. Plus it helps me to know your character more. I thank the two people who are mostly there Avengers14 and -justgrey. Who I will show my appreciation to in a much bigger way.

With that being said those who are on discord will get rewards for your presences such as fanarts (the wonderful princessknifebot  who has such amazing art), moodboards, backstories, mini chapters surrounding their character.

"Oh! But Olivia, that's not fair! I can’t go on discord!"

That's okay! I will be issuing the same awards to the people who don’t have access to discord. All you have to do is comment more than usual, vote, and tell all your friends about Sierra High.
I appreciate all that you guys have given me though.

I mean half a million views for four chapters is literally insane and I thank all of you for that. Each one of you means the world to me. I love you all
-Olivia

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

49.6K 1.3K 44
❝ 𝘏𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘢 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘰'𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦, 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥? ❞ ───✰✰✰✰✰─── 𝘏𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘸𝘢𝘴...
132K 2.3K 34
ᴇ ɴ ᴅ ᴜ ʀ ᴇ ; ᴄᴀʀʀʏ ᴏɴ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪᴛ ʜᴜʀᴛꜱ. ʙʀɪᴇʟʟᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴀʟʟᴇꜱ. ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ, ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ʏᴇᴀʀɴꜱ ꜰᴏʀ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴀʟʟᴇꜱ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴀ ᴄᴏᴍ...
113K 4.7K 29
𝑩𝒐𝒐𝒌 #𝟏 𝒊𝒏 𝑻𝒊𝒆𝒅 𝑺𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔. "𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐦𝐞" 𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐨...
401 2 30
A boy has moved to a new school changing his life and meeting someone amazing who is his comfort And best friend (girlfriend). Discovering a differen...