Connected

rosestudent द्वारा

**Tangled Fanfic** Zhan Tiri knew it'd happen to her -- the doom. But yet she haven't gave up returning to Co... अधिक

Parts of Moon
Trusts and Lies
Forced
Mind Controlls
The Chase
Waiting in the pain
Hope
Half Power

Team Awesome

244 5 0
rosestudent द्वारा

It was 12 in the night, and the princess wasn't really enjoying her sleep. She had a vision of something terrible, as in her dream, a demon grabbed Eugene and Varian, both -- and Rapunzel was forced to choose whom to be save! To make matters worse, part of her nightmare has become true; she headed for the garden for some rest, but as a figure approached her, delivering the most tragic news, the princess was now ready in which to faint. "Princess," said Quirin, sobbing. "It's, it's my son -- Cassandra took him!" burst the warrior.

Rapunzel's eyes were now widely open, and with her screaming loudly -- few guards came, ready to attack whoever it was in which have made the princess mad. "Blondie -- Quirin, what happened?" asked Eugene in surprise, eyes trembling. Quirin fixed his eyes to the Captain's, barely speaking. "Cassandra took my son -- and this time with my own hands!" he yelled.

"What?" trembled Eugene, collapsing. Half of Team Awesome, his little brother, got kidnapped -- again? He promised not to let anyone harm the alchemist, but, well, I guess he broke it, again. Sorry, kid.

"No," muttered Eugene, yet in shock. "No!"

And, reader, just as I said, nothing, truly nothing with Varian went fine after all in this story. 

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

666K 33.1K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
827K 38.2K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1M 42.8K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...