꒯ꋬꋪ꒒꒐ꋊꍌ | dannyphantom.exe X...

By Know_Me2Love_Me

You never go to social events for any reason, but this was your best friend's birthday. You have to be there... More

Author's Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
A/N
Chapter Ten
A/N
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Fourteen

1K 26 32
By Know_Me2Love_Me

"Okay, let's go over this one more time," Danny sighs as he fixes your hair. "My father is?"

"To be directed as Chancellor Phantom. I am to remain silent unless asked to speak," you roll your eyes. "I am to keep my head down and refrain from making eye contact. Why do I have to meet them?"

"It's either we meet them there, or they'll come here. I'd rather keep them in their territory; there's less they can do to us there," Danny explains as he tightens the straps of your dress.

You sigh in defeat and slip into your black stiletto heels. The realization of your height difference makes you giggle.

"We're the same height now," you smile and grab Danny gently by his face.

"So we are," he smiles back.

"I love you," you say bumping your nose with his.

"I love you," he repeats and places a sweet kiss on your lips. "I will protect you. No matter what I have to sacrifice."

"You won't have to," you furrow your brows.

***

Your heels click against the linoleum floors as you walk behind Danny towards ceiling-high double doors.

"I'm probably going to hate this entire memory," you mumble.

"You're so dramatic," Danny rolls his eyes.

"Don't-"

You're cut short by the extra-dramatic opening of the double doors. You bite your bottom lip to refrain from making any snide comments.

"Stop doing that; you'll smudge your lipstick," Danny whispered to you, but the true reason was he wanted to bite it for you.

Images of last night crowded his mind, but he cleared it before the thoughts could trail any farther.

"Father," he says monotonously.

"Voltaire," his father barely acknowledges him over the rim of his wine glass. You give Danny a confused. "You're early."

"By a minute in a half," Danny says sounding bored.

"Early nonetheless," his father smiles, baring his sharp fangs.

You look away, remember your pep talk from this morning.

"This must be y/n," another man speaks up.

"She smells most delightful," a woman smirks at Danny. "I hope she becomes tonight's main course."

"Over my dead body," Danny hisses and pushes you behind him in a defensive stance.

"That can be arranged," the woman begins to rise.

"Enough," Danny's father speaks up. "The girl will not be harmed until further inspection."

Inspection? Like inspecting my couchie? I hope they're certified, you think to yourself.

"You are no fun at all, Vladimir," the woman sighs in disappointment.

"Where is the rest of the council?" Danny asks.

"Watching," Vladimir answers vaguely. "Y/N."

"Sir?" You look up when Danny steps aside.

"Come closer," he orders.

You look at Danny for approval and move forward when he nods. Vladimir flits to you, standing only a step away from you. He grasps your chin firmly and tilts your head side to side.

"Look in my eyes," he demands.

"No," Danny says before you can even blink.

"You do not speak for her, Voltaire. Look me in the eye, child," Vladimir demands more agitated.

You do as told and look into his rosewood red eyes, feeling a slight pull.

"What is it you want from my son?"

"Nothing," you answer. "I love him."

"Love," he scoffs. "Love is not real. It is a mere concept of one's desires."

"Love is the trust you are willing to put into someone. We share a different love towards everyone because we place our trust differently in each person," you reply almost robotically, hypnotized by his dilated pupils.

"And how do you place your trust in him?"

"I have more trust in him than in my own best friend."

"Who are your parents?"

"Lila and Charles Evans," you reply.

"Who are your real parents?" Vladimir probed.

"Lila and Charles Evans," you repeat.

"TELL ME THE TRUTH, WITCH!"

"That's enough, father," Danny pulls you towards his chest, snapping you out of whatever hypnosis you were under.

 You gasp softly and blink rapidly, regaining a sense of reality.

"Whoa," you say out of breath.

"Are you okay?" Danny asks, gently grasping your face until you met his eyes.

"I'm okay," you promise. "Do you know who my biological parents are?"

Danny looks at you with concern and with guilt. He gives you a solemn nod and tightens his jaws.

"This wasn't what we agreed on," Danny glares at his father. "And don't you dare say it's because you care for me. If you truly cared for me, you would have left things as they were."

"You're overly dramatic, Voltaire. I am simply ensuring the safety of all paranormal creatures. Besides, I don't see the appeal to living a life with a tribrid," Vladimir explains.

"It's because of what you don't see. If you'll excuse us, we'll be on our way," Danny grabs your hand and pulls you behind him and you are outside.

You order an Uber and stay quiet the entire ride home. The air was thick with tension, but you didn't dare break the silence. When you arrive home, Danny is the one who breaks the silence by throwing a vase from the coffee table across the room. Glass shatters all over the room.

"I'm going to take a shower," he says furiously.

You simply nod and begin to undress yourself. You throw on one of Danny's shirts and a pair of shorts before grabbing the broom to clean up the mess on the floor.

"You shouldn't clean up after my tantrums," Danny says exiting the shower, watching you throw away the pile of glass shards.

"Are you okay?" You ask and walk towards him.

"Honestly, not really," he admits. "Are you?"

"Still a bit confused, but I'm physically fine," you sigh. "What was that whole thing today?"

"It's called compelling. Vampires are capable of compelling people to do as ordered. It doesn't work on other vampires, but you aren't a full vampire. That's why it was easier to compel you," Danny explains.

"Well, you better never compel me, or I'll whoop your ass," you scold and walk into his embrace. "You scared me earlier."

"I'm sorry, darling. I lost my temper, but I should have been more considerate," he says kissing your forehead. "I promise to think before I act next time."

"I love you."

"I love you."

***

"Is it going to hurt?" You ask curiously staring at Danny.

"Only at first since you aren't used to it, but the pain subsides after a few days. If the pain intensifies, come back," the doctor says informatively.

"Okay," you nod.

"Any more questions?"

"No, thank you, Dr. Andrews," you smile.

"So no more pulling out?" Danny asks as you exit the building.

"No more pulling out, and no more condoms," you smirk.

"You wanna test this thing out," Danny smiles mischievously.

"Are you crazy?" You stare at him incredulously. "Fuck yeah, I want to test it out!"

🖤🦔☕🦔🖤

A/N:

HEY! I'M ALIVE!!

I know I haven't published in a long ass time, but I'm going to try to be better about that. I only get internet at school, but I'm at a friend's tonight. SOO here's chapter 14! I hope you guys enjoyed.

Love you all! MUAH ;*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

450K 10.4K 53
⚠️ Cringe Warning ⚠️ my story is literally a joke don't say i didn't warn you 💀 . . . Victoria Kalie Maurice, despite having a terrible truth about...
47.3K 1.4K 37
❝I'M HOPING WE CAN BE FRIENDS.❞ ❝LOVIE, I DON'T WANT TO BE JUST YOUR FRIEND.❞ ...
18.3K 1.3K 35
I thought I knew myself, I thought my life is perfect until... He proposed me. Inspired from my true story. My actual paperback published story conve...
1.2K 49 21
A girl chooses to investigate her school about isolating kids in the basement, but she got something unexpected and she never could have thought woul...