I do, I did

By benandmirandalover

Ben and Miranda got married but Miranda suffered a terrible car accident leaving her in a coma. Years later B... More

1
2
3
5
6
7
8

4

590 21 7
By benandmirandalover

Ben pulled up at the hospital and walked into the lobby, walking to the waiting area and stood by the front desk.

" Benjamin Warren what took you so long?” He heard Miranda say and it brought tears to his eyes. Ben met her down the long hall and he grabbed her and pulled her in for a hug. He used his hand and rubbed the back of her head and put the other one on her back. After their embrace, he brought her in for a long kiss. Ben sucked on her bottom lip and put his tongue in her mouth exploring his lost treasure. Both of them gasped for air and their breathing was labored. "No the question should be for you. What took you so long?” Ben asked blinking back his tears.

"I don't even know Ben, honestly it feels like yesterday." Miranda said shrugging her shoulders. " I mean I know Webber and Callie told me it's been 5 years" Miranda rambled.

"Well sleeping beauty, it seemed more like a life time for me." Ben said holding her hand.

Miranda snatched her hand away from Ben and she punched him in the arm. " Callie told me that you haven't been to see me in two years." Miranda voiced angrily.

" I can explain and we really need to talk." Ben said grabbing her hand.

"Ben, do you know that I have to take a month off from surgery and I need to brush up on Techniques before I can start back working." Miranda told him, whining some.

She was holding her wedding dress in her hand as they walked out, Callie gave her some blue scrubs.

Ben was walking beside her to the car. " Oh no give me the keys. I know how we got into this in the first place." Miranda panicked holding her hand out.

"Relax, I'm not going to hurt you and please buckle up this time." Ben asserted ushering her to the car.

When they got into the car ben turned towards Miranda. " Okay honey. I need you to listen and let me finish before you say anything." Ben cautioned as Miranda shook her head holding his hands.

"Okay so Miranda, I am married." Ben started.

"Yeah, I know that, Ben. I remember our wedding just not five years after that. Are you okay Ben because—

"No, Miranda let me finish. You were in a coma and for the first 3 years. I hung on for you, sat with you every morning and night, I brushed your hair, painted your nails and read you books on sifi and surgery. After we were going into year 4, Derek said that you coming to a vegetative state, but I still wanted to keep you on. But I knew you told me if something ever happened to you, to let you go. So I came to grips with it and I agreed with Shepard. I said goodbye to you Miranda and that was the hardest thing I ever had to do in my life . Derek and Callie came in to turn the life support off and I left before it was over. I couldn't take it. I left Seattle, I became a firefighter in LA. I met someone, her name is Simone, I married her almost 6 months now and we have a child on the way. We decided to move back to Seattle, so now I work at station 19." Ben explained talking fast.

Miranda snatched her hands away from him, as she processed what he said " You did what?!" She yelled.

" I know Miranda, I'm sorry." Ben apologized looking at her eyes.

"Hurry up and get me home I can't even look or talk to you right now." Miranda yelled pointing her finger at him, tears pooling in her eyes, threatening to fall over like a water fall.

"That's another thing. I got rid of our apartment. I packed up all of your clothes and sent them to Goodwill. I still have the things I know that were important to you. It's in the shed at my house. My wife thinks-

Miranda slapped Ben before he could get it out. "Don't you dare say that. I'm your wife." Miranda snapped.

" Okay- well I told Simone you were coming. But I didn't tell her you were my wife, I told her you were my best friend." Ben said scratching his head.

"I swear to God Benjamin Warren." Miranda hissed as she wiped her tears. " You must be crazy, you’re telling me that you thought I was dead, you fell in love with someone else and you are taking me back to the home you have with her. Have you lost your dam mind?"

Miranda then started feeling hot and faint. " Oh God I'm going to die for real this time." Miranda cried as she put her hands on her head.

Ben sighed feeling horrible as he pulled into the drive way and he walked around and helped her out of the car. Miranda stared at the outside of the house and she clicked her teeth, she still was in shock.

Ben unlocked the door and lead her inside. " Hey baby, you’re home." Simone greeted.

" Hey Simone. This is Miranda." Ben introduced.

" Hi Miranda. It is very nice to meet one of Ben's best friends." Simone said extending her hand.

" I can't say the same." Miranda responded starring down at her pregnant belly.

Simone's eyes got wide at Miranda’s rudeness and Ben mouthed sorry.
"Uh why don't I show you to your room.” Ben suggested walking Miranda to one of their guest rooms, which was on the opposite end of the house, pass the other bedrooms.

" Here you are." Ben breathed and Miranda came in and sat down on the bed. Her eyes were full of tears. She was struggling to hold them back. “There is plenty of towels and wash rags in this closet. It's a tooth brush and tooth paste in the bathroom along with Dove soap. I will bring you one of my t- shirts and a pair of shorts to wear and tomorrow we can go get you some clothes and other things.” Ben stammered.

Miranda was silent ignoring him and she turned her back to him. Ben stared for a couple of minutes before he left out and Miranda got up to turn on the shower water. She was extremely overwhelmed, angry, confused and sad. She washed her hair and her body. Trying to make sure her body was supper clean. Her skin felt super dry, so she knew that, they didn't put lotion on her as much as she normally would have.

After she was finished in the shower, she grabbed her towel and wrapped it around her body. She looked in the mirror and decided to let her hair air dry. Miranda saw that Ben left his shirt and shorts on the bed. She grabbed the shirt and put it on before getting into bed. Strangely enough she was exhausted.

Miranda woke up at 12 o'clock at night and she was starving. She should have answered the knocks for Ben when he asked her to eat. Miranda got out of the bed and opened the door. She looked around and the house was quiet. Miranda stepped into the hall way and walked down stairs to the kitchen. She looked inside the fridge and pulled out the dinner that they had prepared.

She quietly warmed up the food and she sat at the counter and ate. After she finished her food, she grabbed her a glass and found some wine and poured her self some.

Ben couldn't sleep at all he was tossing and turning. He wasn't going to say it out loud but he really wanted to be down the hall wrapped up in Miranda's arm. He missed that woman for over 5 years and now she was here and still so far.

"Babe why are you still up?" Simone asked groggy.

" I just can't sleep. I'm going to go get some water and I ‘ma watch a little TV and then I'll be back." Ben said sitting up and throwing the covers back.

" You want me to come with you?”

" No, it's okay. I just need to tire myself out. " Ben said as he walked to the door.

Ben walked down to the kitchen and heard a noise by the counter. Ben flicked on the lights and it startled Miranda, causing her to spill her wine on her chin and down the front of her shirt. " Shit Ben my wine." Miranda said setting the glass down.

Ben looked at the white shirt he gave her and he looked her up and down over and over again. She had her messy curls on her head and he could see her nipples that turned hard from the chilled wine on her shirt. She was still magnificent.

" I'm sorry Miranda, and wow where is your bra?" Ben asked trying to stop staring at her breast.

" I can't put those panties and Bra back on and they barely fit anyway." Miranda replied not leaving his eyes.

Ben groaned. She didn't have on anything underneath. His hand gripped the counter, trying to keep his strength.

Miranda saw him looking at her like she was the last meal on earth and honestly she wanted him to treat her like it and devour her. Help take away some of the pain and heartache she was feeling. Miranda bit her lip and stared at Ben once more. " Do you see something you like firefighter Benjamin Warren." Miranda asked licking her lips.

“Mmm-hmm” Ben replied lustfully and he walked around the counter and stood in front of her. He brought her in for a hard sensual kiss. Ben groaned as he tasted her and the mixture of wine. Miranda moaned into his mouth as both their tongues moved against each other. She threw her arms around his neck and pressed herself into him. Ben's hands slid down her back and all the way down to her butt as he slid her shirt up. Miranda broke apart from his mouth and she fisted her shirt and brought it up over her head.

Ben backed up so he could take in the sight of her. "Dam you are so beautiful. It's a crime."

Miranda bent down to clean the mess off on the floor with his shirt and she put it in the trash. She hurried and put the wine away and glass in the sink. Ben just stood and watched her. When she was done, she grabbed his hand and pulled him up the stairs.

Miranda stopped at his bedroom door that was shut. She looked back over at him. This man has a pregnant wife that was sleep in their bed but she then rolled her eyes and pulled him pass the door, down the hallway. Hell, he was her husband too, and first at that; he needed to solve the ache that was between her legs.

Miranda pulled him into the room and she locked the door. Ben grabbed her hand and pulled her to the bed. Miranda shook her head no. " Not the bed, the floor. The mattress springs and head board will make too much noise and I always had a problem containing my own noise, we don't need all three.”

Ben grabbed her blanket off of the bed and put the on the floor. He pulled her down on top of him and then turned her body so she was underneath. Miranda pulled his head down for a kiss. Ben devoured her mouth and then kissed down her neck. He left a burning trail all the way down to her breast.

Ben kissed her nipple and then brought it into his mouth to suck. Using his teeth to graze and lightly bite. Miranda quietly moaned in his ear. " Bennnnn I want you now." Miranda whined in his ear. Ben pushed his pajama pants down and his boxers, kicking them off. He reached down and lined him self up with her entrance. Ben pushed himself in slowly and he bit his own lip to suppress his moan.

" Oh God, you feel so good Miranda. You're so tight. I miss you, this, us." Ben moaned.

Ben pumped inside of her slowly dragging it out. Miranda brought Ben’s body down closer to her and she threw her legs around his waist.

Ben picked up his pace and started pumping in and out of her faster. Miranda moans were getting louder as she scratched his back. Ben leaned down and kissed her trying to keep her quiet. He sucked on the pulse of her neck leaving a hickey.

" Ooh God Ben that's it right there." Miranda moaned as Ben speed up a little bit more and Miranda bit her lip. " Ben I'm coming" Miranda announced out of breath. He watched her eyes open and her mouth was wide open. Her moan was caught in her throat. Ben moved a few more times before he spilled inside of her.

" Miranda I love you so much."

" I love you too Ben , more than I can possibly hold in my heart."

Ben and Miranda laid there until their breathing was back to normal. Miranda rolled on top of Ben and kissed him on the lips. She sat up and placed her hands against his chest as she grinded down on him. "Baby what are you doing?" Ben moan holding her hips.

"As much as I feel humiliated and less of a women saying this. I don't know what you and your other wife do during sex. Y'all be finish after one round but not this wife." Miranda said moving against him.

After they were finished. Miranda laid against Ben’s chest. "It's almost 5 Ben you need to go." Miranda voiced rubbing his arm.

Ben sat up and he climbed out of the bed. "Yeah you’re right. I'm going to go down stairs and lay on the couch. I love you Miranda. "Ben professed putting on his clothes.

Miranda didn't respond to him. She rolled over the opposite direction. Her telling him to leave her bed because he didn't want to get caught made her stomach twist, she hated this.

Miranda laid down until 8:00 o'clock. She called Callie to come pick her up so she could go get some clothes, open her a bank account again, so she could be on the steps to getting herself a house, car and anything else because she needed to get the hell out of this place.

She took a shower and put her scrubs back on. She brushed her hair back into a ponytail and she walked out into the kitchen.

"Good morning." Simone said to her.

"Good morning." Miranda said.

" Wow Miranda that's a beautiful and huge ring you have."

Miranda looked down at it and twisted it between her fingers." Oh thank you, my husband picked it out." Miranda said smirking.

Simone looked at the time " oh I have to get to work. Can you tell Ben to call me. When he comes down. Sleepy head was asleep on the couch." Simone said rushing to the door.

Miranda rolled her eyes and she walked to the fridge. " Good morning love." Ben said hugging Miranda from behind and kissing her on the neck.

Miranda didn't respond to him. She moved past him and she grabbed a banana and yogurt.

" Ben I need your credit card, Callie's taking me to get clothes and I'm going to reset up all of my things." Miranda said holding her hand out as she ate the banana. Ben’s eyes widen watching her lips wrap around the fruit he wanted to be. He couldn't concentrate. He reached into his pocket and pulled out his wallet, handing her his card.

" Thank you and what's the code to the door so I can get back in, if you’re not here." Miranda asked.

Ben told her the code and went to grabbed his shoes and put them on. They heard the door bell ring and Miranda walked to the door and let Callie in. " Hey girl. I just got to grab my shoes and my yogurt and I will be right back. Miranda walked back to her room and grabbed her shoes.

After she put them on she walked back out down the hall. Ben grabbed her arm and pulled her into him lifting her off her feet. He kissed her lips and she wouldn't budge." Miranda." Ben whined.

" Ben I'm not ab- Ben used this opportunity to shove his tongue into her mouth. Miranda gave in and kissed him. She hated how much she loved this man. Ben sat her back on her feet.

Miranda back away from him and she clicked her teeth and stared. " I love your uniform." Miranda said as she walked away.

"Come on girl, I'm ready." Miranda said walking to the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.5K 1.3K 26
Miranda goes to talk to a therapist after her divorce and it wasn't at all what she thought initially. Things get passionate, deep and ultimately mes...
7.7K 431 13
Miranda quickly adjusted to Ben's lifestyle as his fiancé and now wife. However, there are many twist and turns they must still navigate.
4.9K 374 16
Princess Miranda moves to the country Valoria to marry Prince Tucker, however, her world gets turned upside down when she meets a commoner Dr. Benjam...
12.2K 616 12
Miranda and Ben spend the summer as a fake couple to get people off of their back.