SAINTS || Gojo Satoru

By Vivik_Gio

"You can see the monster?" He tilted his head, seemingly confused by what she'd said, "Monster? You mean the... More

0
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13

2

3.6K 162 22
By Vivik_Gio

"So she's a curse user?" Shoko asked, checking the vitals of the unconscious girl laying on the stretcher before her.

Gojo sat languidly on a couch by the wall, seeming unbothered about the unconscious lady he'd brought in just moments earlier. His legs were crossed as he leaned back, head turned to face the ceiling.

"Yeah. She summoned some angel that killed the special-grade." He muttered.

Shoko placed her hand on the girl's neck, then her chest. She seemed fine, was breathing evenly, properly. A mere fainting from the immense shock she must have been experiencing as well as the fatigue from using so much cursed energy for her first time.

"She created a shikigami that killed a special-grade without having any prior knowledge of curses and sorcerers?"

Gojo adjusted his seating position, "That angel gave off a lot of cursed energy, a whole lot. It's less of shikigami and more of cursed spirit."

"A familiar?" Shoko suggested.

Familiars were rare but not impossible. It could be compared to Itadori's situation with Sukuna. A familiar to a jujutsu sorcerer was like Sukuna to Itadori; another being sharing your soul space. However, the sorcerer could call on their familiar to fight for them in its physical form.

Shoko looked down at the girl, with no prior knowledge of her familiar she was able to conjure it and have it slay a special-grade. Just what sort of beast was she sharing her soul space with?

'°°'
'°°'

Miyazō raised her head, her whole body feeling weak and exhausted. Her hand fisted over the soft, cloudy material that held her up. She opened her eyes to take in her surroundings.

She was on a cloud. In fact, she abruptly sat up and turned her head every which way. The sky stretched upwards, downwards, and sideways for as far as she could see.

Where was she? How was she sitting on a cloud? The memories flooded her head painfully.

Was she dead?

"No."

Miyazō jolted at the sound of the voice. She hesitantly turned around. Her angel floated in the sky, the three large pair of wings flapping softly at her back, ribbons of white material and strands of white hair billowed all around her. She looked beautiful, more majestic than Miyazō's drawings could ever render her.

Her eyes were still blindfolded but her sword was not there, a small smile played on her angel's lips.

"You're not dead, Seijin. Worry not." The angel's voice was smooth like silk and it reverberated in Miyazō's head, her chest.

"Where am I? How do you know my name?" Miyazō moved closer to the angel.

"This is our domain," the angel was huge, "I'm your familiar, Seijin."

"Familiar?"

"My name is Hanenoken and I am your familiar, your cursed energy made physical and powerful. This space is our domain, a pocket dimension to which you can bring opponents and where our attacks can never miss."

Hanenoken shrunk down to Miyazō's size and walked closer to her, her bare feet making imprints on the cloud as she moved, "Those monsters you've been sighting are cursed spirits, negative emotions of humans made physical. You can see them because you possess more cursed energy than the average human.

"You've been unconsciously drawing me because even though you don't consciously know me, your subconscious does. I am your subconscious. The terror you experienced when that cursed spirit charged at you was what finally allowed me become physical."

Miyazō just stared as she spoke, trying her best to absorb the information.

"So who were those people there?"

"Those were jujutsu sorcerers. Well, one jujutsu sorcerer and three students. Unfortunately, you were not able to study at Jujutsu Tech due to your ignorance of the sorcerer world."

"So now I have to go to school? Again? I can't go through that again!" Miyazō took a hold of Hanenoken's robes, pleading.

The familiar laughed, "I doubt you'll have to go back to school. Maybe you'll have special training. Besides, you have me now and I can teach you all you need to know."

Miyazō calmed down.

"However," Hanenoken took her hands, "You have to wake up now, they're worried."

"Who?"

"I'm still with you, Seijin. You just have to call." Hanenoken touched a strand of her black bangs, it turned white in Miyazō's peripheral.

The world went black before Miyazō's eyes.

'°°'
'°°'

Shoko flinched as the body suddenly twitched, "She's waking up."

Gojo sat up straight, squinting as he saw a strand of her hair turn white. Miyazō slowly sat up on the stretcher, hands rubbing at her eyes. She opened it slowly, taking in the hospital-like area. She turned to look at Shoko.

"How are you feeling?" The doctor frowned at the white streak on her hair, it certainly wasn't there before.

"Tired," Miyazō mumbled, "Where am I?" She looked past Shoko at Gojo who appeared to be watching her intently from behind his blindfold.

"Jujutsu Tech's infirmary of a sort." Shoko replied.

Miyazō recognised the name, Jujutsu Tech. Hanenoken had spoke of it; some sort of school for curse users, sorcerers. So Miyazō just nodded at the information.

There was some silence for a while until Shoko spoke.

"Do you remember anything?" The doctor asked, bending just a little to look her patient in the eye. Shoko couldn't deny her pretty eyes, a soft shade of violet.

"The art gallery," Miyazō held her head, "The monster- cursed spirit." She paused and began looking around, "By any chance, have you seen my bag?"

"It's with me." It was the first time Gojo had spoken since she'd woken up.

"So can I get it?"

"Soon," He stood up, "First, you're gonna have to speak with the higher ups."

Miyazō frowned at him, "Before I get bag?"

"What's so special about that bag anyways," Gojo chuckled, "It's just old leather."

"It's what's inside that's important," She growled under her breath, already growing pissed at the blindfolded man. She then turned to the doctor who'd been quiet, "May I leave now?"

Shoko nodded, stepping away from the stretcher, "You may. You're good now, but just take it easy for a while. You used a lot of cursed energy."

"Thanks," Confusion fleeted through her face but Miyazō brushed it off. She'd clear up everything much later. So she got off the table and walked towards Gojo. "My bag."

"Higher-ups first." He hooked his arm under hers and began pulling her out of the infirmary and into a hallway.

"Hey!" Miyazō yelled and struggled against him.

"You should be honored. I don't turn off my infinity for many people." He gave her a large smile.

"I'd like to be part of most people, whatever you mean by 'infinity'."

"You'll come to regret saying that," He removed his arm from hers but continued walking down the hall.

"Give me my bag."

"In due time. Just meet the higher ups. Trust me, I hate them much more than you do."

"I never said I hated them."

"Then why don't you want to see them?"

"I just want my bag first. Are you always this annoying?"

Miyazō wasn't one to flare up easily but she really wanted her bag and she definitely hated when people joked while she was being serious. It was infuriating.

"I don't consider myself annoying, though."

Miyazō was quite for a while, alerting the attention of the blindfolded male beside her.

"Are you alright? You suddenly stopped yapping."

She bit her lip, contemplating her words, then answered, "What are they going to do to me?"

"The higher ups?" He raised a brow, "That's what's got you scared?"

She looked up at him.

"Don't think much of it. They're just gonna talk alot, like, an unnecessary lot, and probably assign you a mentor. Or ask you to join the first years. Nothing unfavourable."

"You're a proud creature, aren't you?" She mumbled as they stopped by a large set of doors.

"With power like mine," He pushed open the doors, "...I have every right to be."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.9K 1.2K 34
โ•ฐโ‹ฏโžค"Yแดแดœ sแด›แดœแด›แด›แด‡ส€ แดกสœแด‡ษด สแดแดœ sสŸแด‡แด‡แด˜, Yแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ สŸแด€แดœษขสœษชษดษข แดกสœษชสŸแด‡ สแดแดœ แดกแด‡แด‡แด˜." What happens when the one person you hate the most in your life, falls...
100K 3.2K 36
"แดแด€สส™แด‡ ษชแด› ษชs แด›ษชแดแด‡ แด›แด แด…ษชแด‡ า“แดส€ สแดแดœ." Growing up with somebody must be hard, but growing up with nobody is even harder. Ryuna Kado or that's how somebod...
366K 15.1K 44
'The Red Curse' A plague, a blessing, a valuable wild card, all bestowed upon a girl who's eyes glow scarlet She never settles in one place long due...
2.4K 48 27
"As much as it disgusts me, I have to make due of what I have. Tch! I'll shall have my way with this new era and claim the heads of those who wrong m...