The life She Lives

By _ruby07f01_

The light in their darkness. The light that guides them through their dark world. But what happens when that... More

Introduction
Characters
Charcters pt2
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
This.
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
A/N
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Amara Easton/Bianchi
Aesthetics and Characters
Aesthetics and Characters pt.2
Aesthetics and Characters pt.3
Romeo & Roman
Amara's Penthouse
Bianchi House
Bianchi House pt.2
Bianchi House Pt.3
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79

Chapter 51

7.9K 208 38
By _ruby07f01_

Amara's POV

'Non me ne frega un cazzo. Mettili in ordine.'
——(I don't give a fuck. Get them sorted)
I heard Domenico shout as i walked into his office without knocking.

'Hug?'
I asked as he put the phone down making him open his arms while still sitting down.

Yeah, we're practically besties now.

'You really need to learn how to knock'
He said, as i sat down in his lap and wrapped my arms around his waist as one of his hands went around my shoulders and the other over my waist.

'Meh. If your fucking someone i'm sure i'll hear'
I replied, looking at his computer and seeing him writing an e-mail.

'It's fucking Saturday coco. Chill'
I muttered, resting my head on his shoulder and causing him to sigh.

'If anyone wants to say anything about that. I'll fight them. And tell them that'
I carried on, closing my eyes.

'Don't you dare go to sleep'
He voiced, making me lift my head up and glare at him.

'Movies, remember?'
He questioned, making me groan and rest my head back down.

'Ugh fuck that'
I whispered as he smacked the back of my head.

'Language'

'Suck my fucking dick you pussy eating little bitch'
I yelled, staring at him in the eye and smiling innocently.

'You can't scold me. Part of that statement is true. Your a little bitch and you eat pussy, unless your gay of course.'
I explained.

'Very much straight thanks'
He spoke, switching off his computer and tapping my thigh, gesturing me to get up.

'Unfortunately, i fell down the stairs. My legs are useless at the minute'
I said, leaning my head back down and shutting my eyes.

'Did you know, the fall death rate is 64 deaths per 100,000 older adults. Fall death rates among adults age 65 and older increased about 30% from the years 2009 to 2018. However, on average 153,000 people die everyday but around double that number are born everyday. When someone dies his or her's hearing is the last sense to go.'
I explained as he carried me downstairs.

'Are you planning to kill someone?'
He asked, walking into the cinema room where all of my brothers were.

'I kill for a living big brother'
I replied, rolling my eyes as he sat down with me in between his legs.

I looked along our row, being as we were at the back in the corner there was only 8 seats where we was sitting. Just enough for Nico, his friends and i.

'Hi Lukey'
I whispered, leaning over and smiling innocently at him.

'Amara'
He nodded, flicking his eyes down to my chest and then back up again. Thank the lord i wore a crop top today.

'Hi Vivi'
I shouted, waving dramatically, making him smile at me in amusement.

'Dickosaurus'
I nodded making him shake his head.

'Stop'
He replied, glaring playfully at me.

'Sorry'

'Dickosaurus'
I added making him throw his head back in annoyance. I love these boys. Especially a certain 2. They all came over a couple of days ago, waiting for Nico to get home from work, so of course i entertained them.

Leaning even more over Domenico so i was laying on my stomach, the bottom of my thighs resting on his legs, my lower abdomen laying on Luke's leg and my elbows resting on Levi's thigh, supporting my head.

Reaching over, i smacked Tristan's phone out of his hands along with River's. They're fine as fuck but unfortunately have girlfriends. Same with Zion, but he's not here because he's a bitch. Joking, he's babysitting his little brother.

'I've been waiting for this day since i've seen you two'
I muttered, standing up on the sofa and pushing myself in between both Luke and Levi, hugging their arms.

•••••••

I glanced at the clock in my bedroom which red 11:15pm.

They said to meet them at the park at 11:30, i'll leave at 11:30 and get there around 11:45, just to piss them off.

(⬆️ Amara's Outfit)

Spraying some perfume, i looked down at my phone, 11:49. Whoops, accident.

Climbing down from my balcony, i made my way
to the garage. Getting into one of my cars, i drove
towards the side of the house, where there was a small gate, obviously still with guards surrounding.

'I'll fuck you guys if you let me out and not say a word'
I voiced to the group of young boys that were near the gate.

After a couple of more minutes of trying to persuade them, then finally opened the gate as i connected my phone to my car to play music.

Pulling up near the park after 10 minutes, i glanced around, not seeing anyone.

'Fuck this shit'
I muttered, getting out of my car, locking it and walking towards a small park close by.

It's fucking 12:19. Maybe they went home? Maybe there gonna fucking jump out at me. Who fucking knows. Sitting on a swing, i turned on my phone and i pushed myself back and fourth.

'Late as always'
I heard a voice say from behind me.

'You should be fucking happy i'm here'
I replied, switching my phone off and turning to face them both.

As they both gestured for me to follow them, i stood up and walked in the middle of both of them, both of their arms touching mine.

After a couple of minutes, Roman spoke up.

'Do you really know what happened that night?'
He asked, making me roll my eyes.

'You guys fucking left me with him.'
I said, keeping my eyes forwards.

'No we fucking didn't Amara'
Romeo grumbled, tensing.

'Romeo'
Roman muttered, glaring at him.

'We left to keep you safe. They was gonna kill you if we didn't agree to it'
Roman started.

'But when i woke up, you guys were gone'
I voiced, seeing both of them shake their heads from the corner of my eyes.

'Jesus fuck Amara. They fucking injected you with the drugs. They took us both upstairs while they tied you to the bed and started cutting your stomach and then put a gun to your head, all while you was still unconscious and we was watching on a video. They told us to either let you die or we could leave. They put bags over our heads, drugged us and drove us to some abandoned place and left us there. You really think we would fucking leave you with them? With him? After everything he did to us?'
Romeo yelled, pushing me up against a wall with his face was inches from mine and Roman stood on the side, watching. Romeo fucking loves arguing.

'How the fuck was i supposed to fucking know that. I fucking woke up and you was gone.'
I shouted back with me now getting his his face so our noses were touching.

'I thought you guys fucking left me. After everything that fucking happened. I thought you broke our fucking promise. All of them sleepless nights we spent together were just gone'
I whispered, staring at Romeo in the eyes and then looking towards Roman.

I hate how safe they make me feel. Don't get me wrong, with everything that happened to all of us when we were younger, of course we were all very protective over each over but i feel like they want to prove something, for not being there for the past few years.

'You don't understand how hard we looked for you. How much we missed you. How much we wanted to see you.'
Roman explained, now standing in front of me next to Romeo.

'Please pretty girl, forgive us'
Roman murmured, stroking my right cheek with his thumb.

Without saying i looked towards Romeo, only to find his already staring.

'Forgive us baby'
He whispered, entwining our hands.

I thought for a minute. God how fucking much i missed them.

'Fine'
I said, rolling my eyes making their grips tighten on my body as they pulled me into a hug.

'Group hugggggg'
I dragged on dramatically.

'Your annoying. Shut up'
Romeo spoke, with his face hidden in my hair.

'Eat my pussy bitch'
I replied, smacking the back of his head resulting in Roman snorting.

'Tonight?'
He asked in a hopeful tone.

'Fuck yourself'
I muttered, going back to my position with right arm wrapped around the back of Roman's neck and my left around Romeo's.

After a couple of seconds, i felt a light kiss being placed on my neck.

'Roman'
I voiced, now smacking his head.

'Okay.. okay'
He and Romeo laughed as i pulled away from the two of them.

'I need-'
I was cut off by the sound of my phone.

Rolling my eyes, once again, i pulled out my phone and looked at my messages.

'Oh fuck'
I mumbled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'I need to see you. A.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'What am i in fucking pretty little liars or what?'
I questioned, as the two looked at the message.

'You still talk to him?'
Roman asked, making me smirk.

'Akim is a dilf. I'd fuck him any day'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So they made up, i'm kinda here for it.✋

Follow and vote loves😎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

835K 18.9K 42
Enisha , a 3 year old who never saw the light of the sun ; never felt loved and never understood the meaning of family just because of someone's hat...
2.9M 77.2K 50
She's a fifteen-year-old girl who killed her "father" in self-defense and lied about it to the police. She thinks she has no other family members and...
6.4K 246 45
The hearing of her husband's cheating sends Abella Ferrari into a state of destitution. Anger and shock cover her into a thick blanket causing her de...
1.5M 33.2K 46
Cariana Sapphire Bianchi is 15 year old living with her alcoholic mother in a small apartment in New York. All she was taught in her life was to go t...