Twilight

Por Paris_Lovee

I don't own the twilight series. I never thought there would be life after death, but I was proven wrong. I n... Más

Twilight

684 11 7
Por Paris_Lovee

I do not own the Twilight series or anything Stephanie Meyer created that I wish to put in this story. Enjoy.

Chapter One;

                                                  ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

 “Don’t jump Anna, it isn’t worth it. Don’t do this to yourself, to me,” My step dad Roger pleaded.

I was over a cliff looking at the rushing water. It rippled over the sharp rocks. The drop was huge, and would kill me, no doubt about it. Good. Its what I wanted.

“Why should I listen to you, Roger?” I hissed, looking at his cold green eyes.

What did my mother see in him anyway? All I saw was a lying child abuser.

“Please. Your mother wouldn’t want you to do this. Ill stop abusing you, I promise. Just get in the car.” Roger shook with anger. I could tell he was lying. If I came down, as soon as we stepped foot in the house I would get another beating.

“Goodbye, Roger.”

With that, I jumped. Wind soared through my hair and soon I crashed to the ground, feeling the worst pain of my life. I screamed, but then my scream was cut off short.

Goodbye. I thought to myself as I blacked out, no longer feeling pain.

                                                     ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

A buzzer went off next to me. I opened my eyes, a single tear sliding down my face.

It was all a dream. I kept my eyes closed, not wanting to open them to reality. In a few seconds Roger would come in my room and scream at me to wake up. A couple seconds passed and there was no yelling. I held my breath, but still no sound came to the air.

Slowly I opened my eyes and gasped. I wasn’t in my room. I was in what seemed like a house. Literally you could fit my house in this room. I slowly sat up, my mouth opened wide as I took in the room.

I was so dazed about the room that I forgot all about the alarm. I blinked and the sound registered in my mind. I looked up and froze.

Rosalie Cullen stood in front of me, arms folded across her chest. And let me tell you,  boy she looked mad.

Seguir leyendo