Looks Like You're Mine Now (A...

By evereni

"Traveller, tell me, how many fingers am I holding up?" "F-Four...?" you whined "Wrong. And how many fingers... More

Fruit Juicer
The Cold Depths of Durin's Grave
3 Albedos jumping on the bed
Would you like to try it out?
Are You Down?
Author's Note

Gouache

3.6K 69 272
By evereni

Huh?..."

The real Albedo began to strip articles of clothing.

"No need of this," he said as he wrapped his jacket around your shoulders "you'll want it more than I do."

He then unbuttons his polo revealing a little of his porcelain color. You catch a glimpse and see how lovely his skin is, even if its just a window.

You pull his jacket around you, feeling a little. You cant help it, he feels very domineering over you. He could do anything to your body and you would feel the need to offer him any of your service. This man could do anything, anything really since he's so beautifully made.

As you were too distracted looking at his skin, you hear unbuckling noises from another side of the lab. You see the other alchemist unclothe himself of his garments as well as the other one. You turn your head to the real one and give him a nervous look.

"What?"

"How would... I mean— this, how would it work?" you asked him

"How many holes do you have Traveller?"

You bit your lower lip, masking your excitement. Oh wow, fuck....

The real Albedo went and grabbed a weird potion that looks purplish and swirling with sparks and glow. He sighs and you see his member struggling in his pants, you intensely make eye contact with him and sat down to touch his thighs. "Can I?..."

"Go ahead," he caresses and pets the crown of your head "do what you want."

You proceed to unzip and release his length, immediately your mouth starts to water. Is this real? You thank Rhinedottir for a sec, the sight of the most prettiest dick in front of you makes you delighted. Too graphic, detailed, dirty? Not for you, surely.

You ponder, does he control it? Or is he really happy to see you? You began to wrap your hands around it, its cold, no sign of body heat at all. Is it gonna work for you?

Teasing the tip, you nudge your thumb on his head, seeing not much a reaction on his face but you definitely felt him getting harder on your palms. You then trace your finger on his shaft, playing with it like you're a kitten with a toy.

"Open your hands," he commanded you and you obeyed, opening them to cup the strange liquid being poured on your palms.

"Now stroke it..." and you did, wrapping your fingers on his member. Spreading all that gooey lubricant on him, and feeling the cheeks of your palms glide smoothly.

You didnt knew what would the liquid do until you saw the man carved from chalk instantly melting in your touch. He quickly scratches his notes with his pen on its paper surface, hearing him shuffling in a hurry.

You twist your hands around him and felt him twitching. Hearing soft vibrations of noises from his throat, now you were sure what the liquid meant to do. Feeling mischievous, you blew hot air onto his cock but only to be stopped by being pulled on your hair. You felt tingling from ur scalp to your spine, sighing in this kinky stimulant.

"Stop, dont suck yet—"

"Why not?"

You had the strong urge but you decided to let him win his authority over you.

"Spit on it..." he whispers

So you did, what's next?

"With activating the substance with saliva it will make it more potent and envelope anything with warmth and heighten reactivity of the body." he pushes you down and flips your legs open, your heat being welcome to any.

"That's the reason why..." he pours some more on your sweet nether, making sure his visit in your body would be easy as a piece of cake.

"You two, come here." he gestured to the two experiments who has been watching you this whole entire time being played with. Their eyes very observant but their bodies aching to be handled with. The prototype was more responsive to the visuals of you being defiled on top of the study table. He already has his hands around his length to make his own pleasure.

They inched forward and scanned your anatomy, curves and skin tone perfectly matching your hair and wooden table.

They already knew what was the real Albedo was thinking. They were about to have their turns on your nicely sculpted body to their own amusement.

You quickly doubted if you still wanted this but while you were clouded by your thoughts, suddenly you were floored by a suddenly thrust in your aching hole. As real Albedo's cock flushed effortlessly in you, the other Albedo kept pleasuring himself with his gloves hands, padding his length.This titillating sight sent a fast heat going to your loins, clamping on the chief's dick.

"Did you just have a response because of him?" he asked you with a low voice.

He caught you stealing glances from the other Albedo and you forced you to look at him with a sharp but smooth thrust. You gasped, eyes rolling and wandering on the ceiling as he makes his movements in you.

You felt a little helpless from all these three surrounding you, but that's what you wanted to feel all along. To be vulnerable in fact for once, as the mighty Traveller. Sad to you say you wanted to be deflowered soon enough.

The lamb followed the wolf to its den, only to be welcomed by his other two brothers. The lamb then proceeds to shed their fur, just like what you're doing now.

Skin slapping on your thighs, your body rocking along with the table, creating a back and forth motion. His sounds getting more coherent as it seems, and you were beginning to do it as well.

Soft groans erupted from his lips, hearing this gives you this wonderful excitement between your legs.

Is he really feeling pleasure right now? He's not cold to touch anymore, its warm and pleasant.

"The potion... mmgh— did it actually... work on you?" you managed to speak in between pants and moans.

"Yes, did you actually expect—" he chokes "did you expect me to be actually invulnerable to feeling stimulus? Like a hollow shell yes?"

"No I didnt meant to... no— fuck fuck fuck... Not there Albedo please. Haugh— Stop!" you pull your hair out of the pleasurable stress you were in.

"I dont think you understand what being a homunculi really is, especially in these circumstances." he exhales hot humid breaths

"I am alive, my cognitive abilities are functioning as well as my reasoning. Although I'm still trying to figure out how did I end up in this situation." he props his length out and then shoves it right back in, making you curl your toes in delight.

"And so are you, alive and well. Look at you..." he stares into your dilated pupils his lips inches to yours "Don't you feel so glad to be alive right now, hm?" he presses for your answer

In response, you gasp from his short thrusts. You were in fact very alive and thrilled.

The snugness of your sex plus the potion drove Albedo at new heights of spur. He doesn't know why but the movement of his hips keeps on going faster and faster to reach his own high.  He can't seem to control his own desires to reach this stimulus, the pleasure does not halt. It's like his hips are moving on its own, drilling into your tight little opening.

You hear him panting and growing inside you  more, rising to your own orgasm prematurely. His voice was like honey and vanilla sending straight to your core. You whine, mumbling his name all over and over again with adoration.

He too was close, desperately pounding into you and telling you if he can release inside or out. You gesture that it was okay, and he kept on going. You glistening slit squeezing him pushed him into his own climax, milking him dry of his own liquid filling to painting your walls. Groaning, he stopped to fully analyze this pleasure. Both of you catch your own breaths, his head laying down on ur shoulder. Scent is like chalk with a little bit of wood and lavender, giving your senses a nice relaxing time  This was the real creation, the original one, he really is one kind.

"This stimulant... is quite overwhelming. We'll have to do more." he sighs, unplugging his cock out of your body. He gives himself a moment to recover from what just happened, then he manages to speak

"Prototype two, it's your turn."

No not now, you were spent from the first one. Again? You whine and you wrapped your soft hands onto Albedo's wrist, shaking your head weakly. He notices your struggle and helps you up to lean into his welcoming arms.

He spares you and gives you a water to drink, regaining a bit of your strength. Albedo also attempted to comfort your back as it has been pressing on the wooden hard desk for too long, caressing his fingers along your back with a little bit of the lubricant he had in his bottle. Head spacing out a bit, you bury your face into his neck.

You then told him you were ready for another one, letting the other Albedo follow and surprisingly he asks you:

"Are you sure want to continue?" he asks with concern

"I'm alright, dont worry. Come here..." you urged, locking eyes with him.

He does the same and crawls his fingers around your waist. You looked ravishing even after your hair looks absolutely ruined, seducing the man with your hazed eyes. As if you were like liquor, you can intoxicate him the same.

"Do your job well and I might just let you live." the real Albedo said

"Give me 20 minutes and I might just do better yes?" he teased

"Fine..." real Albedo bites back

You looked at the real Albedo while being preoccupied by the prototype, he seems to have regained his strength too quickly and is now observing and busy scribbling notes.

You had to prepare yourself for whats next because this second wolf looks absolutely famished, as well as the third one? You glanced at the blue bug eyes (can't really know what to call him), and he comes along helping the other Albedo lay you down slowly, but this time he brought a really nice thick patterned cloak to cushion your spine. 

"Where did you get this?"

"One time, a really nice man from the Knights gifted me this to help me get through the nights with research and study. He must've confused me with somebody else. He was very friendly, little too friendly if you ask me." the flower spoke

You gave him a raised eye brow, but didnt press for more information.

The prototype on the other hand, was ready for you. He stroked your sex for a bit, to get you flood with wetness again, making you moan quietly. The flower also helped you, biting and licking upon your thighs. The fact that two men are now in between your limbs brings a sly smirk to your face. The prototype whispers, kissing your plush lips. "You're quite enjoying this... I would like to proceed with the test. I wont go easy you precious one, Albedo doesn't have the guts."

He scissors his two fingers to push his hard member into your body. This time it was rough, but just because his cock was already begging for your warmth around it. You found him more sensitive than the real Albedo, he didn't need the potion as much as the 'Chief Alchemist' did. But you knew he was quite weaker, you found it sad how he's been lurking in these mountains all alone.

You noticed that his clothing is a bit more stuffy than the other two, he felt more... like something else. You moaned out his name and placed your palm on his cheek feeling around his cold skin while he takes care of you down there. He nuzzles into your touch, seeing how lonely his soul behind those eyes. He smells like blood and wood, snow and various stuff you usually touch in the midst of the snowy caps. He begins to move rougher with you, short but forceful thrusts pushing you over to the edge. You whine hotly into his mouth, muffling both of your noises into each other.

You moan between your words, accidentally calling him by an unwanted name.

"Dont call me that... I am not him. I am different—" he hums freely taking the chance to grab your ass and lifting up your torso to hit the right spot "I am better."

Right then and there you come undone on his cock, seeing stars.

Not done yet, he continues to pound your guts, making you cry out of pleasure. Dusts of ice forming on your lashes from your tears, he says something between the lines of looking so good because of how you look right now. So beautiful, a pure canvas ready to be blemished with different colors of sex and indulgence.

This gives him an idea, he grabs a tray of paint and a soft round brush. Using his spit, he wets this and begins to decorate your tummy with lovely intricate designs of florals. The coldness of the paint and spit felt so cold, shivered at the feeling of that soft hairs of the brush.

"Is the heat wearing off? Hm... that's a problem. Here—" he takes a tablet, a weird pink one and placed it on his tongue. 

Lips crashed into a passionate dance, was... was this a drug? He's drugging you for the second time? Only this time it's a medicine to increase body heat and nothing else.

This was reassuring, but this made you more leery about him and his motives. You didn't know what to feel, you couldn't pick a struggle. It's hard to think when you were being refilled by 3 Albedos.

He smudges reds and pinks on your cheek, you looked like a mess, a delectable one.

"You are a work of art, look—" he calls his brother to gaze upon your body.

"How amusing, though it lacks more cold hues... or brighter hues..."

"Good idea, come here my good experiment"

The whopperflowers comes forward, awaiting the prototype's orders.

We'll make paint out of every fluid we make. Do you have any suggestions?"

The Whopperflower smirks naturally and gestures his member to your lips.  You obliged and take him, opening your jaw and licking his shaft and tip.

"So this is your answer... So be it"

While the two were making their business with you, the real Albedo moved to the side to observe closely. The look on his face spelled nothing but menacing. Your friend, was letting you be defiled by two of his other clones. When was this gonna end? Was he really enjoying this or is this for pure curiosity. You work your way with the whopper flower, engulfing his member and savoring every last drop of his pre-cum. Aroused, he bucks his hips and slams himself into your soft mouth, hissing from the rising pressure in his stomach.

"I think something's gonna come out. I'm reaching the peak, are you done yet?" says the prototype.

"Mmm, wait for another 5 minutes. And slow down, nobody's chasing you. I'll count," he looked so serious "and make sure they reach orgasm."

The prototype snickered

"He's just making an excuse to prolong my time breaking record"

"Quiet you're gonna distract them..." the whopper hushed.

They were so focused on fucking you, and that alone made you tighten more.

"You're gonna cum for us yes? For your friends?" the prototype whimpers as he holds his building pleasure.

"10 seconds, keep it up. You're doing good..."

10

You dig your nails into his scalp, whining.

"Shit..." you close your eyes

9

The other Albedo growls, his vision turning white.

8

Just a little bit more, a bit more

7

The whopperflower pulled his cock out to tightly grasp himself.

6

Hurry up

5

I wanna cum

4

You where babbling incoherent words, reaching your highest.

3

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck almost there that spot yes fuck it fuck me

2

Archons!

1

You threw your head back, opening your mouth as the euphoria explodes within every atom of your body.

Was that realistic? No, hyperbole. But that's what you were feeling at that moment when you felt the gush of warmth overflow within you as well as on your skin.

Everything fades out into black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 227 15
This is a story with a happy end. A love story. There are no monsters to slay, no adventures. There are just two people falling in love. Something th...
333 14 1
Written in second POV Gender neutral You're traveling world to world to complete tasks, yet you don't know who you are or why you're doing this. Fur...
4.6K 161 15
"𝑖𝑓 𝐼 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑠𝑜 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑘𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢,𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒?" Kaeya A...
32.2K 525 35
^[Requests are open] ^ ~|Male Genshin characters x fem!reader |~ . . . . . . Just some random fantasies bc I'm a simp . I only do fem!reader x male c...