The meanings..(DISCONTINUED)

By TEMPURAAS

A high school XiaoVen AU (KINDA FAST MOVING SORRY πŸ’”πŸ’”) Just a new student named Xiao who transferred to a ne... More

Chapter 1
CHAPTER 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chp 19.
Small announcment.(not a chapter)
Not a chapter again (SORRY)
Chp 20.
Chp 21
Chp 22.
Chp 23.
Chpt.24
Chp 25
Chpt 26.
Chpt 27 (VERY SHORT AND I MEAN SO SHORT and boring)
Chpter 28
Chp 29

Chapter 4

1K 20 57
By TEMPURAAS

SORRY THIS MIGHT BE BAD WRITTEN..

THIRD PERSON POV

A long silent fled the room,all they could hear is the wind coming from Xiao window,pushy the curtains to the left and right, and the clock ticking only.

Venti took a deep breathe and started walking towards Where Xiao was sitting. "Em Venti what are you doi-"

Venti wrapped his arms around his back gave him a warm delicate hug. Cutting off what Xiao was saying.

"I do forgive you.. and.. I hope you can forgive me as well."Venti whispered in his ear.

"Yeah I do..now get off of me."Xiao broke the hug.

"Haha grumpy as always huh~??"Venti chuckled and smiled at him.

"I'm glad you forgave me~!"Venti gave him a bright smile on his face. He couldn't be happy as ever.

Then suddenly they heard a crying,weeping noise coming from Xiao door. They both turned there head around,seeing Lumine covering her face with her arms and cried with joyful tears and Aether standing besides her,making the '😐'Because of the annoyance of her.

"Wonderful! Aw! So emotional of me!"Lumine wiped her tear away.

Venti and Xiao looked at each other then back at her. "You so annoying.."Aether bonked her head. "sorry about that.. anyways we came here to tell you that Lumine and I got to go, see you guys at Monday, 'Kay?'"Aether grabbed Lumine by the collard of her shirt and before they left the door Aether looked at Venti and gave him a wink,

A sign of "now it's ya chance...go get him"

'Great! Aether is making things embarrassing now!'Venti face started to turn red and hot,but he managed to ignore it and waved a goodbye at both of them.

When they heard the door close Venti turned his head around directly where Xiao bed was and stared at it.

'Oh god is he about to jump in.'

Venti went running to his bed and flopped. "Aah! Your bed is way more comfier then mine~!" He covered himself with the warm blanket around him,still wearing his school outfit.

Venti didn't care what just happened and just went straight to bed.

"Hey I didn't say you can get on my bed!"Xiao hesitate.

"Come on, go to your own bed."Xiao shook his shoulders. No response came. "Hey! Hello? You alive?"Xiao turned Venti head around and found him already sleeping

'What the fuck. What kind of a person sleep in a situation like this. Well Venti of course for now.'

Xiao relieved a sigh and got out from his bed.  Before he could even take one step out his arm got grabbed and was placed back in his bed.

"Ow! My arm- Venti can you let g-"

"Hmm..warm."Venti randomly started cuddling in Xiao arm,feeling how soft and warm he has.

'What a weird kid. Never mind that.'Xiao got annoyed but he just sat in bed, waiting for him to wake up,while Venti was still holding tightly on Xiao arm.

Hours went by Xiao didn't know what time it was but his eyes started to become heavy and hard to wake up. He couldn't move since he didn't wanna disturb Venti sleep. He turned his head around and looked at Venti face,

"I'm sorry.."he apologized to him,knowing that he was still asleep. The reason why he said that is because of the regrets he had done. Why did he do those stuffs. What was he even thinking?

Short while later Xiao vision started to become blurry to even see. He wanted to sleep but not right next to Venti.

'Damn it.. why couldn't he sleep in his own bed.' But his eyes stared to shut and his body felt tired so he had no choice and lay his body next to him but not very close. He still had his arm wrapped around Venti but didn't retrieved it back since he didn't had any courage to even move. He didn't had any blanket over him this time since Venti took over it so he just lay down,not feeling cold though.

'What did I just myself into..'he thought to himself before he suddenly passed out in bed.

Suddenly something felt different in his dream.

He dreamed of a nice melody playing along,he could feel the breeze and a Sakura tree rustling  with the wind. He felt more comfortable in this situation,better then the other dreams he has. He wanted to stay like this forever.

It's almost been a whole day. Both of them still sleeping there heads off.

Xiao was having his most relaxing dream he ever had,and while Venti.. well..was drooling on Xiao arm.

-HOURS LATEE 6:54 PM-

As the wind blew the curtains, and the moon shining up in the sky Venti woke up and blinked twice. He realized he was holding something but nearly made himself almost screamed and nearly almost fall of the bed

'Shit! Did I just slept with him?! In his room too! Did I sleep walk myself here?! What even happened! Ack!I was also holding onto his arms. Such an embarrassment!'

Venti rubbed his eye,thinking it was a dream but nope it was real.

"I need to shower. I'll suddenly smell."He pinched his nose from the smell of his school outfit. He quietly made himself out of Xiao bed not making one loud sound.

"Phew! Made it out."He whispered. He turned his head around,and looked at Xiao sleeping his bed with no covered blanket around him. 'Shoot. He's probably gonna get a cold'

"Ahh Xiao,your gonna get a cold"Venti whispered to him and moved his body slowly to make the blanket cover him.

He tucked him in bed,making sure he was comfortable. Venti crouched down to where Xiao was and gave him a peck of a kiss in the forehead. "Night Xiao~"Venti gave a big soft smile at him,then got up from his couching position and went out of his room and close the door.

He took a shower and blah blah blah went to his bed and slept.

-AFTER THE WEEKENDS (SAT AND SUN) I'm lazy );
Monday.
VENTI PERSPECTIVE

"Ah good morning Xiao!"I waved at him,coming out from my room wit my school clothes and hair braided. He didn't respond but just looked at me,leaning on the counter with a hot drink in his hand. He was already ready and his bag was sitting at the door,waiting to be picked up.

"Ima head out too school early,wanna come?"it was 7:32 and our school started at 8:40

"God so early,why?"

"Aww do you care for me~??"

"-sigh- I'm literally asking,go ahead and go then,I'll just be here."he shooed me away. "Aww! Alright then see you!" I waved a goodbye at him and went out.

The sky looked pretty boring,just all grey clouds all over and no sun flashing out.

I reached for my phone from my pocket,checking the time saying 7:56,times goes pretty fast. When I looked forward I saw Lumine and Aether heading inside talking to each other. I ran to them and caught up. "Oh! Hey Venti!"Aether turned his head around and waved.

"Morning! Surprise to see you this early huh?"Lumine happily smiled but then changed into a big smirk on her face. "So~ I'm glad you and Xiao are together now, so what? You guys gonna dat-"

"Will you shut up for once!" They just apologized you know! Sorry Venti,she's like this every damn year!"Aether awkwardly chuckled and covered her mouth,

Haha Lumine routined every-time to tease me.

"MMPH! MPH, PHWA!"Aether finally let go of her mouth and Lumine tried to catch some air to breathe. "God! Almost killed me you know!" Lumine punched Aether shoulders. "Whatever. Anyways I'll see ya guys at lunch?"

"Made yourself a deal!"i great fully smiled at him as he headed off and disappeared into thin air. "Well? Me and you now! Let's go go go!"We both ran to the hallway,Making our way to the class.

We entered to our first class and sat down, it was awkwardly silent and all,just me and Lumine and the four other girl students.

Short while later i thought I heard something behind me so I turned my head around and saw Xiao. "Oh? Hey Xiao!"I waved at him. That's weird I didn't hear any footsteps behind me. Finally class started and blah blah blah boring.

-AFTER CLASSES, it was LUNCH-

Xiao and I were walking through the hallway to make our way to the cafeteria. Then all of a sudden lots of girls came running towards us. But they were actually running towards Xiao.

"Omg! Your so hot! Where were you?!"

"Please date me!"

"I'm worth anything!"

Lots and lots of girls started to hover around him,nearly making me fall on to the ground. I could see Xiao disgusted face at them. "Leave me alone ple-"

"Please date me! I'll do anything!"

XIAO POV

I started to get more and more uncomfortable about this. I'd rather stay inside the dorms then get hover around by some weird fan girls around me. I gave a disgusted face at all of them. It makes me sick. "Leave me alone ple-"

"Please date me! I'll do anything"

I tried to find a way to get out of a situation like this so I grabbed Venti by the hand and held close to him.

"Sorry guys I'm already taken."

"Huh!? By who?!"A girl screamed in shocked.

"Him."When I said his name the girls had there eyes wide open and there jaws drop.

"W-what!? Prove it then!"

'Shit. How am I gonna prove it.'

"Alright then."Out of nowhere I touched Venti chin and slowly leaned my head towards where his lips was.

And kissed him.

"UGH! Damn it!"All of the girls gave up and started to stormed away from the hallway.

I quickly moved my head away. Slightly felt embarrassed for what I did. "I'm-im sorry.."I knew this was my ever first kiss but in a awkward moment. "Huh? What was that now?"Venti suddenly asked. "I needed to get out of the situations. Sorry."I apologized again and felt red around my cheeks.

"Haha! Don't worry about it, I'm sure no one saw it but the girls."he chuckled. 'I hope so.' "Let's just forget about it,come on let's go find Lumine and Aether."he changed the subject and grabbed my by the hand.

I started to overthink. 'Shit what if the girls took a pic. Damn it,if they did e have to act like a couple then. Fuck.'

I tried to clear my thoughts but I kept panicking while we kept walking looking for Lumine and Aether.

"Hah! Found them!" We sat at the table and I quickly smashed my head on the lunch table. "Huh? Xiao ya good man?"Aether asked. "No"I groaned.

"Well? What happen?"Lumine asked us both. "Uhh well I uhm- nothing nothing!"Venti started to sweat and didn't know what to say. "Alright suit yourself."Lumine grabbed her phone and started to scroll through Instagram and stuff. Then suddenly her eyes shimmered and sparkled. Her mouth went wide open then she looked at us both. "So?"Lumine said.

"So?"I was confused. I got some weird feelings about her now.

"Did you guys kiss?"She all of a sudden asked us.

"No! No-! Where are you getting those lies"Venti crossed his arms and turned red. "Yeah okay. Then explain this photo."Lumine shoved her phone at us. Showing a pic.

'What the fuck. Someone took a photo of us kissing and screen shot it. Shit!'

"Shit!"I wanted to disappear already. How am I gonna get this solve already?!

"Woah! You guys kissed already?"Aether was amazed and shocked. "No-! Some girls started to hover around me and I had to pretend I was taken but they asked some fucking proof so I...kissed him."I blushed at the last sentence. "Well? Now people are gonna know your together now."

"I know I know!"I covered my face with my own bare hands. "Well I guess you can act like a couple for a month and then say you broke up? Right?"Lumine suggested.

'But I literally met this person and I didn't got to school for 3 days,what the fuck this is confusing.'

"But why not a week?"I asked

"Well then let the girls keep hovering around you. Plus in the month they'll probably forget about you and Venti relationship right right?"I can't tell if the words she said can work. "Fine.."I agreed.

Great. Now I gotta act like a boyfriend to him.

How will this turn out.

.
.
.
.
.
I never been so bored in my life. Anyways! I'll work on the other chapter later!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 338 19
university au this will mostly be in the pov of xiao warning: chapters are short... i have nothing else to put, thats all. i was just bored so decide...
50.1K 2.2K 54
❝I told you we'd meet again, windborn boy, such a bittersweet coincidence to meet you now.❞ summary; Years after high school, Y/n finds herself in a...
12.2K 249 14
"Look, I can see how tired you are from traveling. You have traveled all the way from Mondstadt to Inazuma and survived multiple fights, even with th...
33.9K 1.2K 15
A very angsty to fluff xiaoven. Please enjoy! Ω©(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)ΫΆ (many grammar mistakes πŸ˜… I wrote these chapters at 2 am) 4th in #xiaoven [31 July, 2021] 3rd...