Kahaniyon Ka Silsila

By Anecdote_Raconteur

One-shots and some Random shots on our Avneil. Some would be on NK plots. Peeps in to know more More

Aab Kehna Hoga
Woh Gulaab Ishq
Kya Kahun??
Ankaha Ishq
๐Ÿ
Attention!
Main Intezar Mein Hoon

Tum Kaffi Ho Mere Liye.

423 66 185
By Anecdote_Raconteur

Continuous sound of Horns were irritating people. In a traffic a car was struck. A couple was sitting inside.

The man was continuously blowing the horn and due to frustration he banged his hand on the staring wheel.

While the lady was having her head leaned on the window. Gazing intently outside at a particular direction. Many emotions were oscillating in her black doe shaped eyes.

The man shifted his gaze from the front traffic to his left side. He at once softened his eyes and followed the direction where the lady was gazing.

There it was a blue board with an advertisment" parenthood is your right. Be blessed to nurture an angel . " He read and gulped. Immediately shifting his gaze from the board he focused towards the road absent minded.

In this huge traffic there came a voice near their car's window " Bhagwan apki jodi salamat rakhe "

The lady at once returned from her loop thoughts and looked towards the old lady blessing the couple.

She unzipped her purse and handed some money with a small smile. Blessing the couple that old lady went.

After sometime the man looked towards his side and a small girl with balloons in her hand and face with a huge responsibility on her shoulder with untidy dress and messy hairstyle was walking towards their car.

That girl was knocking at the windows and peeping Inside searched for those children who would ask their parents to buy them her balloons. And when she doens't find any child in those cars the sparkle from her eyes use to fell down just like a fallen leaf.

" Neil.... Neil " came a small soft voice

"Huhh " he said looking towards the lady sitting with him.

" What happened Avni? " He asked confusingly

" Where are you lost " she asked
" Nothing just casual " he said and again looked towards that balloon girl from the corner of his eyes

Avni followed his gaze and looked towards the girl. She smiled a little and looked at her efforts and search. How she hoped a little up to look at the back seat of the cars in search of children. And when she didn't find any her eyes showed failure.

When that girl walked towards Neil's car his heart beat rose. That search in her eyes. Don't know why the failure she felt after not finding a little child was the same loneliness and aloofness he was feeling. When she knocked on his window. He immediately moved his car a little ahead.

Avni looked at him shocked and perplexed. She read his eyes. Whirlpool of emotions certain unsatisfactory lines on forehead and a deep sigh.

She again leaned towards her window and walked in the memory lane of there first meet and how both ended up being married for 7 years.

............

It was a friend's marriage in Jaipur where both Avni and Neil met. With a small talk during dinner they started a bond of friendship.

Baaton ka Silsila kabhi ruka hi nahi. Coffee date se shuru Hui baat kaab raat bhar takiyon tale karwat badlane lagi pata hi nahi chala. Dono ko khat likhna pasand tha. To masla ye hua ki ek sheher mein hone ke bawajood dono khat se baat karne lage.

Woh baat alag thi ki Avni ne Neil ki kharab handwriting wale khat pe har baat hass kar naye khat ke sath bheja tha.

Phir kya tha dono ishq ko apna baithe aur phir jo dil ko sahi laga ussi ko ehmiyat di.

Both tried hard to convince their parents. From convincing their parents to be stable together in there career both were bound in the sacred thread of holy matrimony. Neil was an  assistant manager in textile industry. Whereas Avni was a web designer.

Both Started there life, a small life with small dreams and hopes of having each other together each morning like Sunshine and each night like cold breeze. To sooth each other.

Both were happy in there ' Ashiyan ' with white walls, white curtain, small saplings and a small yet cosy beautifully decorated and lighted balcony with earthen lamps. A small kitchen where both cook together feeding each other and enjoying their quality time.

A sweet but comfy bedroom where Avni was the one who cuddled to him daily in the morning to escape the sunlight and he who snuggled to her each night to get her warmth after having a tiring day.

Everything was perfect but some imperfections are tend to test our resistance our patience.

It was just a family get together when someone asked Avni " Aur Avni humein dadi kab bana rahi ho "

The color from her face turned pale and Neil witnessed it all.

It was often that Avni used to encounter a causal conversation that use to pinch her heart. And slowly she was sliping into dipression. She caged herself into her four white walls.

Avni too had dreamt of those eyes who search when they are bought into the world. That warmth, those small Lil hand that can't even grab a whole finger and then the fragrance of a child being in her embrace.

She was always lost in her thoughts. But Neil was always there to handle her. He caressed her hair all night holding her hand beside her and with his talks tried to chear her up.

Every morning with his bad handwriting he wrote a letter with love bound in every word. And heart poured out with each stain of ink.

" Jo baat humare bass ki nahi hai Usmein apna din kyun kharab karnam kya tumhare sochne se baatein badal jayengi. Hum dono hain na kaffi hain ek dusre ke liye. To kya hua life ke ek beautiful part of skip kar lenge yaar sath mein par atleast we will be there to hold each other. "

It was his message every morning in those letters

" Tum Kaffi Ho mere Liye " he wrote at the end.

Avni felt his love but her suffocation that she was unable to bring the symbol of their love into this World was hitting her hard.

Avni recalled how once when Kareena came to their house with her two kids she was running behind them catching the kids.

" Uff ye dono... Kabhi kabhi to lagta hai tumhi thik ho " kareena said in a casual way but Avni was rooted for a moment.

This was how she and Neil handled those 5 years.

.......   ( Back to present )

Neil parked his car outside the Hospital and both moved inside. They were waiting for their turn.

Finally after half an hour the doctor showed up.

" I am sorry Mr. And Mrs Khanna was busy with the patient "

She said and nodding there head all three moved towards her cabin.

The tension was visible on the face of the doctor. Avni and Neil were gripping each other's hand tightly. However Avni was having her fingers crossed as childish hopes are there in her.

" I am Sorry but Neil is suffering from Azoospermia and..... I am sorry to say but you both can't have a child "

The doctor declared. Those hands that were holding each other firmly was slipping and finally left each other.

Both looked towards each other and there were storm in the eyes. A shattered dream was playing with rewind and pause. At once Neil's eyes were teary and a lake rested near the corner.

The whole ride was silent. Neil was having the guilt and pain in his eyes. He was carrying a heavy load in his heart.

Avni immediately ran to her room and hugged the pillow tightly crying her heart out. Digging her nails deep. Yes her maternity her dream of holding a child was a thrist that couldn't be completed.

Neil was in the living room. He slumped down and let those tears to pass down his cheeks. He clutched the sheet tightly. The dream to build his own family. The dream of a small sapling in the garden of their love will remain incomplete.

At night he went to their room to witness Avni blankly looking at the ceiling with tear stricken face. He felt a pinch in his heart.

He sat beside her and hold her warmth hands in his cold once with a hope that she too will hold his hands in return.

She hold his hand and kept it aside, she stood and walked to one end of the bed and slept.

The pain when dreams die inside us is something you can't describe.

.......

Sapne dekhna unhein bunana unhe sanjona ki ek din inhi khuli aakhon se unn sapno ko Katra katra sach hote dekhenge. Jab khamoshiyon se koi khwab tut jata hai to awaz nahi aati par har ek kone mein ek cheekh aati hai.

Avni ke woh sapne woh jo uske tab dekhe the jab Neil aur Avni Sikkim gaye the. Usne bhi nanhe paon ke jute aur moze liye the. Ek hanth ki bani hui sweater. Usne bhi chaha tha ki Unke Ashiyan ki Safed diwaro ko ek nanhi si hatheli apne atrangi rang ke rang de.

Chaha usne bhi tha ki table pe kabhi sauce kabhi kamre mein saman idhar udhar bikhre rahe jise sametne mein hi woh badi aakhon se ek mithi muskan jhalkegi.

.........

Days passed and the tension between Avneil was still tough. Neil tried every possible way to make her happy. With his letters and hopes and a single sentence he use to show his love tough he was way much traumatised than her cause he thought that it was he who is unable to bring their joy and the guilt was eating him Inside.

Avni's nature towards Neil wasn't soft. They hadn't talked for weeks. She was giving silent treatments to him. Her silence her agony was visible the accusations were visible.

" Tum kahin bahar ho aao mood fresh hoga " he suggested. Banging her both hands on the table Avni stood up " kahin nahi jana mujhe "

Saying so she went towards their room that was now of two with two sides.

His eyes formed tears. He gulped the lumps and moved towards their office.

" Patni ne manga pati se divorce. " A news was read by his colleague

" Sahi kiya aab agar Banda ek aurat ko maa Bane ki khushi nahi de sakta to kyun bhugte woh aurat acha kiya divorce manga liya. Huhh... Kya kehte hain Mr. Singh, Mr. Khanna sahi kiya na ? " The colleague asked others.

Neil was in daze. Avni's emotionless face and her silence was flashing in front of his eyes. That day he returned late than usual.

Holding the pen he wrote a long letter and his eyes shed tears on a word ' divorce '.

Keeping it near her pillow he slept ok his side. Though sleep wasn't in his eyes any more.

Next morning Avni opened her eyes and walked towards the kitchen to found her cup of coffee ready like always along with her breakfast. She ignored all and walked to the gallery area where their pic was hanging.

Both were smiling by creating heart with their hands on the beach. How happy they were.

Ek lamhe mein sab badal dene ki takat hoti hai. Hasti khelti hui ek gulshan bhari zindagi barang patjhad si lagne lagti hai.

She looked at the picture that was covered with dust and some marks that can't be removed even after efforts. She caressed the pic and moved to her room.

Picking the pillow like always she found his letter and started to read.

" Avni,

    Main janta hoon meri wajah se hum zindagi ki uss khushi ko mehsus nahi kar payenge. Tum maa nahi sun paogi. Ek raat ussko rota hua paa kar chup nahi kara paogi. Tum usse apni goad mein sula nahi paogi. Koi humari berang safed diwaron ko apni rang mein dubi hui hatheli se nahi rangega. Na hi woh table pe sauce gira ke mere peeche chup jayega. Candle ko pighla ke diwaron pe apni tasveer nahi bana ke dega koi....

Na usse subah school ke liye ready kar paogi. Na uske uljhe baalon ko suljha paogi. Meri wajah se na tum khush reh paogi na.... Na.... Kher jo bass mein nahi hai uss pe time waste kyun karna. Sath humne saat saal bitaye hain. Par meri Kami ko tum kyun jhelo. So it's better..... Better to part our ways. You should look forward to have an able partner.

Mere jawab mein bass itna rakhna main kabil hoon ya nahi ye nahi pata mere liye tum aaj bhi kaffi ho!

Neil "

Her eyes welled up. She read the previous letters. Love was overflowing patience was beaming from his words. It was him who always said that she was enough for him when they thought that Avni was infertile instead of him before the reports.

He always said " hum dono hain na bass sab thik kar lenge. Tch Avni yaar ye sad face maat rakho bilkul suit nahi karta tumpe. Bimar billi lagti ho.

Tum ho na mere pass Avni Main kuch nahi chahata bass bahut hai mere liye. To kya hua nahi hoga bacha Tum kaffi ho hum dono kaffi hain.  "

Avni flet herself so small in front of him. He was always there when she needed and what she did. She left him with guilt and ignorance to the level where he thought they should divorce cause he isn't capable.

How could she?

Reading his letter with each line her heart sank. That untidy handwriting was tidy today. He hasn't wrote it with love rather with pain of separation.

.......

At night he returned from office and found her sleeping on the couch with his morning letter. He went pale and moved towards her. As soon as he touched her she fall to her side unconscious.

" Avni! Avni ... " He panicked.  The fear of losing his love was visible.

He picked her up in bridal style and placed her on bed. Opened all the windows and sprinkled water on her face.

The doctor came ans checked her. He was all this while holding her hand and caressing her head to ease her forehead lines.

" Don't worry she is fine. Due to weakness and tension she fainted "

Neil nodes and help the doctor to his way..

She opened her eyes at midnight. And her eyes found his concerned orbs.

" Neil... Please Neil mujhe chod ke maat Jana. Please " she sobbed hugging him tightly.

He too reciprocated after hell distance she was in his arms back. He hugged her and cried and let her speak.

" Tum nahi jaoge na.... Jana bhi maat. To kya hua koi room ko bikherne wala nahi hai main hoon na main usse mess karungi tum saaf kar dena. Sauce to tum waise bhi table pe girate rehte ho. Diwar ka kya hai Neil hum dono hai na new interior karvayenge. Subah main hoon na tumhare baal sukhane ke liye. Raat ko tum mere baal suljha dena. Jab saat saal ek dusre ke sath yun kaat diye humne haseen lamhe to aage bhi chal jayega.

To kya hua uss phase ko nahi jee payenge to kya ye phase kyun kharab karna. Main hoon tum ho. Jab hum dono hain to bass bhaut hain. Tum aaj bhi kaffi ho mere liye Neil. Neil hai tabhi Avni hai warna Avni ka koi wajood nahi hai... "

She said cupping his face while he looked with blur eyes.

" Sach mein na ? " He asked like a child

" Koi doubt tillu " she said pinching his nose. He squeezed his nose and hugged her tightly kissing her forehead.

Next week they were going to adoption center of their city. While again an old man said

" Bhagwan Teri Jodi salamat rakhe bachi " she smiled and granted some money.

Neil and Avni smiled interwined their hands and again there were children who were fighting for lives by selling flowers, balloons and other things.

Kahan zindagi sab pe meharban hoti hai. Kahi koi roti din mein ek baat khata hai kahin koi khana bhi badal badal ke chakhta hai. Kahi tan pe dalne ko kapde nahi kahin koi Resham ki chadar mein baitha hai. Kahan sham dhali begano si kahin din mein naam kamate hain. Kahan raat mein neend hi khana hai kahan bistar makhmal ka beechauna hai....

Zindagi sirf khubsurat palon ki sajawat se nahi

Afsurda Udaas lamhon ki gunjaish se banti hai

Aur har lamhe mein jo sath de
Wahi humsafar hota hai ...

Both were feeling Pity at them. Neil walked out and bought a bundle of flowers and ballons from them and received there blessings to start their new life.

.........

The social issue here is infertility. There are many relations that are crushed cause they didn't find there partners capable enough to spend their life without a kid. Yes parenthood is a prominent part of marriage life but a partner is the one who holds you there when no one does. Yes society does taunt ignore hold them on mute. Try and ignite the love. He/she needs you hug them and say ' Mere Liye tum kaffi ho '

Be like a desert deprived of water but still have the hope to live a thousand years in that thirst. Your one grip can hold the soul of your soulmate. Love them heal them and nurture the relationship. Cause it was you two in the beginning not a child at last it would be you too not your child to sip the tea sharing the experience of life and wrinkles that are witness of your journey.

......

Hello people

ViKu here long time no seee.....

Hope this Silsila and this story wasn't that bad

And on your request it's a happy ending see no tears

And again Kahaniyon ka Silsila is here on track

Hope we share more Cherish more

Thank you

Take Care ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 410 2
Had written this story on HayMur first, but I believe at present it fits AvNeil more. So here's CBI agents Neil and Avni, and their adventurous journ...
14.8K 1.4K 21
๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘Ž ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘™๐‘–๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž ๐‘๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ฆ. ๐ป๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘ฆ ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘“...
16.6K 2.1K 10
CC : @craziest24 โค๏ธ What happens when bride and groom both runaway from their wedding??? What their stars have store for them? Separation or union?? ...
12.8K 1.1K 24
Hi there all lovely people ..I am writing a story about AVNEIL this story iS full of romance,action,emotions,family drama and a lot more.....so here...