Affinity Romance | Jungkook

By jjksofterr

A productive, straightforward, and lively parentless lady, living alone in a little world. Imagine a scenario... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three

nine

136 10 0
By jjksofterr

Jinxed

Azumi POV

I was unable to accept what he said, I was thinking since it was simply lazy and tired, yet when I took a gander at my telephone screen again I grinned on the grounds that I wasn't dreaming as I hit myself making me moan in torment in light of the fact that my slap was heightened. Returning my phone on my right ear as I embrace firmly the little white cushion as I can't quit grinning at the prospect that I'm astounded out of 80 or more lady who applied.

"You don't have the foggiest idea the amount you fulfilled me, much thanks to you!" I said somewhat stronger yet ensuring that my granddad would not awaken to my voice, when I heard my phone utter a sound of finished call I promptly covered my face in the cushion I was embracing as I began both my feet to kick the air with such a lot of fun, even something inside my body letting me know that something wasn't right however I disregarded it and keep myself grinning like an insane.

"Yah! What are you doing?" I was so stunned causing me to sit up on the lounge chair as I heard my granddad's voice, I turn my hea to him as he yawning uproariously making me laugh since I didn't figure I would wake my granddad despite the fact that I wasn't yelling with bliss. Begun to imagine that I can help my granddad once more, I can purchase the things he needs again making me glad for myself, I have no different wishes, I don't have a clue however I like to focus on my granddad over everything while he is as yet alive.

"I'll leave some other time when Sota shows up, I simply need to head off to some place for work." My clarification advancing toward the water gadget to get warm water so I can hand it to my granddad since he needs it, I generally do it each day when he was conscious, filling the unfilled plastic cup before I went to my granddad who was viewing at me as though he had a comment.

"I'm sorry, you're worn out on working because of me." I was amazed by what my granddad said that makes my grin naturally blur, I set the plastic cup loaded up with water on the table alongside the bed he was lying on before I sat on the bed confronting him.

"Grandpa, all that I do is for both of us. I likewise fantasy about building a greater house, with the goal that I can give you a more agreeable life." My clarification connecting on his both frozen dry hand, I grinned at him as I felt his trouble still on him, yet he additionally grinned back at me making my pulse back to typical beat. There is no other person to help us except for me, he can't work since he is old and debilitated.

_

"Zumi-ah, wake up." I heard one familiar voice making me groan since I was all the while partaking in my rest here on the couch, I turned my back confronting the individual my back as I was attempting to rest again in light of the fact that I was all the while feeling exceptionally sleepy. Indeed, even before I nodded off I felt somebody tapping on my shoulder making me moan as a result of irritation, I truly don't want everybody to awaken me particularly when I rest soundly.

"Assuming that you don't awaken, does Snow White Azumi need a kiss to awaken?" I naturally enlarged my eyes and turn my head to see Sota coming nearer making me sat up as I scowl at him, I heard my granddad laugh making me gaze toward him as he was eating something, I began to loosen up my body as Sota plunked down close to me as he gazed at me making me raise my temples at him why he was seeing me like this.

"You truly look better when you're not wearing contact lens." He said commending as he continue to look directly at both of my heterochromia eyes, I've forever been insecure with regards to it, it feels not ordinary on me, despite the fact that I've never had this sort of eye wonderful yet I can do nothing since, supposing that I eliminate it then I saw nothing particularly this man close to me who was caught up with gazing at me making me roll my eyes prior to advancing toward grandpa who was eating.

"Hello, Grandpa. How's your feeling?" My inquiry as I set myself sitting on the bed before him as I watch him have his sound breakfast to ensure it came from Sota when he came here, grandpa chewing fast the food effectively to respond to my inquiry however he was making me laugh since his making some funny faces.

"I'm fine, the food that Sota brought was tasty. Incidentally, what time did you say you are leaving? I thought you were leaving when Sota was here?" Grandpa said making me augmented my eyes and I promptly look back to Sota who was perched on the couch where I sat, I quickly ran towards him to get my android phone to check whether there were any messages left.

Unknown
- Street of Main Maple, be there at exactly 11 AM

Oh, no

Promptly my eyes went to the time on the screen of my android telephone, my eyes extended much more to see the time said 10:26 AM making my heart beat began to race as somebody attempting to kill me. I promptly went to Sota's side to get my little sack absolutely disregarding Sota's inquiries since I didn't have time, running rapidly towards my granddad prior to kissing him on his cheek before running towards the entryway leaving Sota inquisitive behind.

I continue to run until I escape the hospital, I run significantly quicker so I can return home on time so I have the opportunity to fix myself. Heart dashing as my feet continue running as though battling against the run race, sweats began to come out my skins since I was so drained and I didn't deal with individuals I found in light of the fact that my time was expiring.

Few moments of running, I promptly came inside the house gasping so hard attempting to reach my own breath, coming inside my space to get some towel and garments for me to wear it. Running inside the washroom and immediately do my business then everyday routine, I had no other idea except for time squandering, wrapping myself with dim towels after a minutes of bath.

I ran rapidly out the entryway of the house later I cleaned myself, I went to the roadside to sit tight for a taxi as I put on my dull brownish colored lens. Connecting my hand out so I could stand out enough to be noticed of the cabbie when I saw that there was a passing taxi, it halted before me and I promptly entered it.

"Uh, road of main maple." I promptly answer as I notice the driver gestured at me that he likewise quickly began driving, If I can slap myself this moment, I will be slapped on the grounds that I don't have a clue why I took a taxi, however I can't on the grounds that the taxi may think driver that made me insane. In any case, that doesn't make any difference any longer, I must get to the road I'm going on schedule.

As I was peering out the window, I felt the solid vibration of my android phone inside my little pack. I opened the zipper before I took my telephone inside, turning on the screen to see that Sota had messages to me around 20 messages, yet I stood out enough to be noticed to a message of unknown making me open that message to read it.

Unknown
- Where are you, Ms. Azumi? The two maids you can be with is already here. Mr Jeon's son will be down in a few minutes.

My anxiety began to run on my body making my feet and hands cold, heart pulsating unusual making me breath unproperty as I shut my eyes to quiet down. Peering down at the screen of my telephone to see 10:57 AM as the driver hold heading to the street I'm going, turning off my android phone before to returning inside my little sack, unexpectedly the cabbie stop his vehicle making me gaze toward him.

"We have arrived, Ms." What he said making me breath out in alleviation as I grin splendidly, I look at the computerized taxi passage meter to perceive the amount I will pay to the cab driver, my brilliant grin in a split second drops down as I can't completely accept that I will pay $ 10 despite the fact that it was under 15 minutes away we came to. With that $ 10, some medication I can purchase for my granddad, taking out my cash inside my sack and began to exclude it, I sighed out in disturbance since I just have $ 6.

"It's alright, it appears as though that is all you have, I know how you feel." The cabbie said as he sounded so tragic, I breath out on the grounds that it's likewise not okay for me to pay less money. I was astounded when he quickly took it in my grasp grinning at me, somewhat bending my lips into a little liable grin with my face since I didn't think it approved of him that I had effectively saved money.

"Don't worry, Mr. When I ride with you once more, I'll twofold my installment, Sorry for my difficulty and Thank you." I said yet he was simply grinning, bowing my head to him before I escaped his taxi. Glancing around as there are houses that are large and excellent making me wheeze a bit, pivoting at my back and broadened my eyes along my mouth to see a larger than average house that appears as though a craftsman lives here, before I disappear I quickly saw that there was a sign on the entryway that read 'Jeon Residence.'

"You must be Ms Azumi?" A voice that stimulated my consideration making me take a gander at the individual, a man at the middle age wearing a gatekeeper uniform as he was smilling splendidly at me. I quickly gestured in light of the fact that I didn't have time, ensuring I was a couple of moments late. He opened the door for me to come inside, I grin at him and I promptly go inside it, heaving at sight I see on account of the larger than usual house.

Dropping down my eyes at the entryway where one woman holding a paper holding up to somebody, Immediately advance toward her to ask where is the way to the got house cleaners yet before that happened she admired consider me to be I notice that she sighed out in relief prior to peering down at her watch to her left side wrist.

"What took you so long, Ms Azumi?" Her inquiry somewhat rolled her eyes causing me lick my dry lips since I to feel frustrated about being late, she rapidly snatch my wrist delicate prior to pulling me with her to head inside the huge house making within me energize in light of the fact that I never got into this sort of house. I began to get anxious as I heard somebody talking intimately acquainted that I heard some place, when we entered, I saw two ladies looking there front body that I saw that one was old while the different was around my age.

Bowing my head to others who look at to me as there bashfulness all over my face as this young lady holding my wrist continue to pull me with her, she made a sound as if to speak prior to grinning then she place me close to the two ladies I'm certain they are the other two gotten here as house keeper.

"Ms Belle, Ms Kate and Ms Azumi, He's the messy child that you'll handle it for-" The boisterous discussing the one who pulled me towards it causing me to feel apprehensive as I feel truly awkward and something letting me know that something isn't quite right about the present circumstance, yet before the lady completed the process of talking somebody cut her off as somebody unexpectedly talk making me gaze toward the steps.

"Didn't I tell you not to look another maid fo—" A familiar voice descended the steps, I augmented my eyes since I can't be off-base in what I think since I'm correct. He was the man I poured espresso on when I originally saw him, he was likewise the man I poured espresso on two times and he was the man I fall down to a few days ago. He didn't proceed with what he said as his eyes arrived on me showing nothing feeling, I turn away as sweats began to tumble down my sanctuary.

"It resembles I've adjusted my perspective, perhaps I really want a servant." I heard him say as I simply keep my head hang down due to disgrace and regret, on the off chance that I could escape here I did it before when I heard his annoying voice however it appeared my shoes stuck here on the costly floor. I heard strides as it coming nearer toward me making me shut my eyes since now I'm imploring that it's simply a bad dream, my heart began to thump like insane, opening my eyes when I feel that there was dark shoes infrnt me making me breath out in regret.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook. Nice to meet you, again."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 11.6K 41
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Sign this contract, and we are married for next 1 y...
425K 21.4K 27
(complete) ✅ " Are you fucking mad? Why the fuck did you do this ?" - Taehyung "Because it's so satisfying" - Jungkook "Wait no... W-what do you th...
276K 11.6K 54
"I didn't want to, but I eventually fell in love with you." Jeon Jungkook being the most successful businessman of South Korea never had the time to...
183K 12.4K 70
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Don't look at me like that" Jungkook whispers panic...