Timekeepers Sidekick (OLD)

By SugarLime83

Timekeeper hops into another Reality. Awaiting her was a powerful cookie. More

To The Timelines!
The Clockbot War.
The Cookies Of Maddness.
Hollyberry Kingdom Disaster.
Sweet N Spicy Victory!
Grief And Sorrow.
Spiders And Threads!
Kingdom Lockdowns And Kingdom Madness.
The Dark Cacao Kingdom Nightmare.
The Dragon God.
Battle Of A Lifetime.
The Rise And Fall Of The Hollyberry Warrior.
The Darkness Resolves.
The End Of The Time God.
Writers Note! <3

The Vanilla Kingdom.

465 4 2
By SugarLime83

[Timekeeper hoping through timelines]
Timekeeper: "all of these timelines are BOOORRRING! When is there gonna be a cool one! I wanna see doomsday! I wanna see robots RIPING THE EARTH APART!"
[hoping through timelines looking for distraction stumbles upon the vanilla kingdom]
Timekeeper: "huh? This place looks recked! There's no cookies here! I'm gonna look around to see if there's any fallen rubble over here!"
[timekeeper walks along the empty street looking upon the fallen buildings until she is attacked by a wafflebot. She flys away on her key to see where they were coming from. She spots a cookie working on some random tech]
Timekeeper: "hey! Who are you and where are these robot things coming from?"
???: "AH- oh. Don't come up on random cookies like that! You scared me!"
Timekeeper: "AWNSER ME! WHERE ARE THE ROBOTS COMING FROM!"
Strawberry crepe: "ugh fine! I am strawberry crepe! And these "robots" are my wafflebots! I made them myself!"
Timekeeper: "well your wafflebots are trying to attack me!"
Strawberry crepe: "I can't really stop that yaknow. I programed them to attack anyone besides me! I can't change that."
Timekeeper: "yaknow you're really good at programming those things what do you think of joining me through time?"
Strawberry crepe: "no way! You screamed at me who I was and demanded that I change my wafflebots code! Im not joining you after that!"
Timekeeper: "what if I gave you better technology to program those things into time bending wafflebots!"
Strawberry crepe: "hmmm Good deal. But I'm not bought yet! Youre gonna have to show me more than that to convince me!"
Timekeeper: "oh really show you more? Ok then grab my hand. I'll show you what it can do."
[timekeeper grabs strawberry crepes hand and gets on her key]
Strawberry crepe: "huh!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!"
Timekeeper: "hang on! We're gonna fly fast!"
Strawberry crepe: "fly wha-"
[timekeeper flys at a very fast rate to another timeline]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.3K 8K 144
Back by popular request! The 2017 rough draft of The Virus Within! (Caution: Contains massive plotholes that were fixed in the polished The Virus Wi...
14.6K 265 35
This story is inspired from, @redxg0ggled_b1tch .So pls check her out! The first few paragraphs will be the same as her story but the rest is from...
14K 336 11
Your the pacifist daughter of blueberry and US chara. You're shy when you first meet people and you get bullied in school that cause you to be like t...
2.1K 40 20
Terra Invita!! by Max Pichardo. War... will never change but the concept will be directed at the other side. Humans are strange creatures, we are...